LabCorp Reviews

Alle 3.004 reviews worden getoond
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
Bedrijfscultuur
Very laid back place to work
PST Specialist (voormalige medewerker) –  Little Rock, AR24 juni 2018
The day was slow and easy. I learned a lot about insurance. My immediate supervisor was a very compassionate woman. Easy to talk to and listened to any concerns you had. The work place was laid
back and a calm work place environment. There really was no hard part of the job. The patients were the most enjoyable part.
Pluspunten
Calmness of the environment.
Sometimes really slow.
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 1Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Offers many opportunities under the company umbrella
Administrative Team Leader (voormalige medewerker) –  Greensboro, NC23 juni 2018
I loved being a Team Leader in the billing call center. Everytime I go to one of the Labs the personnel is so nice and helpful and caring. I think LabCorp is a great place to work. Both my supervisor and my Director were wonderful, helpful leaders.
Pluspunten
nice coworkers and leaders, benefits
Minpunten
short breaks, didn't receive employee comments
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 1Rapporteren
Great
Support Services Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Maryland22 juni 2018
Great company to work for. This company has great benifits. Great room to move up within the company. Very friendly enviroment. Wonder people to work for.
Great benifits
Bedrijfscultuur
Very stressful trying to make production
Data Entry Clerk (voormalige medewerker) –  Greensboro, NC21 juni 2018
As long as you don't fall to sleep you can make production. Supervisor was great..I enjoyed employee week.they feed you and gave away prizes and you get to leave your job and let your hair down for a couple of hours..if you needed time off no problem.over all a Good place to work
Great supervisor
Production
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 3Nee 1Rapporteren
Externship,
EXTERNSHIP (huidige medewerker) –  Indianapolis, IN20 juni 2018
I did not actually work for Labcorp, I did an externship there through the Indiana School of Phlebotomy. I did not have to go through an interview process it was an educational experience. I learned a lot and my preceptor was so informative and a great teacher. I appreciated the opportunity.
experience
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2NeeRapporteren
Good Company Bad Management
Phlebotomist (huidige medewerker) –  Olathe, KS20 juni 2018
The company as a whole is good, the management in the Midwest Region is horrible. Good company to grow and expand your skills as a phlebotomist. Good benefits, good coworkers.
Pluspunten
Benefits
Minpunten
Very poor management in the Midwest Region
LabCorp
Phlebotomy Intern (voormalige medewerker) –  Gahanna, OH19 juni 2018
I only did a week externship at LabCorp in Gahanna I have no complaints about my trainer I can't speak one working for LabCorp but I haven't heard anything negative about working there
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Hoping to retire at my position but could not stand politics.
Supervisor (voormalige medewerker) –  Raritan, NJ18 juni 2018
Stayed as long as a i can coz of extra money when assigned out of the city. Felt bad how workers were treated like slaves. After working 10hrs, still weren’t allowed to be late on their next shift.
Vacations were given to special people/employees first. Then it’s anybody’s ballgame. Seniority is not a policy.
Pluspunten
Last 2 years, reimbursements for healthy life style.
Minpunten
Managers and supervisors cannot coordinate their team. It’s a real chaos in management.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 4NeeRapporteren
Consistent and Collabrative
Full Time Technician/Assistant (voormalige medewerker) –  Burlington, NC18 juni 2018
Wonderful company and friendly staff. Everyone worked together and always worked together. Very good at working around unexpected schedule changes. Benefits
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 3Nee 1Rapporteren
Busy
PHLEBOTOMY INTERN (voormalige medewerker) –  Carmel, IN17 juni 2018
The staff was very pleasant. However, location was exceptionally busy for only 1 person to run the office and greet patients. This location could use more staff.
Was deze review waardevol?JaNeeRapporteren
Basis
Account Specialist (voormalige medewerker) –  Morrisville, NC17 juni 2018
Not rewarded on excellent work, only rewarded if befriend management. rules for some no rules for others, gossip and cell phone usage all day, clients come second, Sad
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2NeeRapporteren
Typical day at LabCorp
Imager (voormalige medewerker) –  Albany, NY15 juni 2018
Accessioning Department jobs are all 2nd shift. Start time varies from 3pm to 5pm. Very hectic, very fast paced environment. Overtime is mandatory. Employees not allowed to leave until all specimens have been accessioned, tracked and packed up for transport to the lab for testing. May be required to work 12-13 hour shifts. Turnover is very high. Most employees only last one year or less. Very easy to get fired. If you do not meet productivity or commit two patient errors in a 12 month period, you are terminated.
Pluspunten
Good Benefits, but costly; employees earn 2.75 hours of time off per week for first five years
Minpunten
low pay, long hours, high turnover, always short staffed, corporate has no sympathy or compassion for their employees
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 4NeeRapporteren
Conflict with coworkers
CERTIFIED PHLEBOTOMY TECHNICIAN (voormalige medewerker) –  San Diego, CA15 juni 2018
I didn't personally experience conflict, but it was apparent within the workplace from others, so much that some patients walked out. The work itself was great, there were many opportunities to better yourself and increase knowledge base.
The company is ok
Senior Patient Service Technician (voormalige medewerker) –  Nashville, TN15 juni 2018
My employment experiences with Labcorp were initially great. Over the course of several years I noticed in huge change in managment and how business was being handled. There were several practices that I disagreed with and therefore decided to move on.
relaxed environment
poor management
Bedrijfscultuur
unscrupulous and dishonest in coastal Virginia area
Support Services Team Lead (voormalige medewerker) –  Chesapeake, VA15 juni 2018
I worked for Labcorp for nearly 5 years. I worked hard and got promoted quickly. I was a team lead for 5 hospitals, one of which was a Department of Defense (Naval) hospital which required a certain level of security clearance. I obtained clearance easily but some coworkers (both above and below me) could not. My immediate supervisor and his regional supervisor instructed me to allow coworkers to use MY security clearance. I protested as it is against DOD policy. Labcorp pushed and insisted I do so and hide it from DOD. My supervisor, who was denied access to said military base by DOD, ultimately set me up to be fired. Changed my schedule (after I had been the one making the schedule for all 5 hospitals for years) to a schedule that wasn't possible for me to work. When Labcorp pushed me to allow an extremely unqualified person to use my access to enter patient results, I refused and put in writing in an e-mail that they were violating DOD security policy. I was fired shortly thereafter. I was also accused of being more loyal to Naval hospital than Labcorp when 2 Labcorp employees made errors that could have cost a newborn's life, had the baby had the disease he was being tested for. Head of NICU came to me wanting answers because she knew me as her point of contact. When I tried to get answers as to how management was handling the errors I was ignored and the problem was brushed off. I expected a higher level of accountability than MAJOR supervisors did.
good benefits
Minpunten
money is bottom line rather than patient care, low pay, incompetent management
PSC's are great
Site Coordinator (huidige medewerker) –  Atlanta, GA15 juni 2018
Patient service centers are great. Nice, clean, organized environment. Needs a better training system protocol. Facilities need more than one person at a site.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 5Nee 1Rapporteren
I loved my job
Site Coordinator (voormalige medewerker) –  Stuart, FL14 juni 2018
I was extremely happy with my job and my co-workers. Labcorp is a wonderful company to work for. Management however left a sour taste. Several of the supervisors were very disrespectful. They constantly treated ALL of the employees like ignorant children. If there was ever a complaint about a supervisor it was always met with retaliation.
Pluspunten
Wonderful benefits and flexible hours
Worst Company
Phlebotomist/Lab Assistant (voormalige medewerker) –  Beacon Hill, WA13 juni 2018
Labcorp is absolutely a terrible company to work for, they are so understaffed and do not pay but expect workers to work long hours with no breaks. Management is so poor, I have never worked for such a terrible company.
Bedrijfscultuur
Large company with lots of benefits
EDI SPECIALIST (huidige medewerker) –  Raritan, NJ13 juni 2018
Productivity has it's peeks and valleys. Management has been very great, lots down to earth individuals. I would recommend LabCorp to anyone who asked.
Pluspunten
Large company with lots of benefits and job security
Minpunten
Abrupt corporate changes to policies/software
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 3Nee 2Rapporteren
Stressful at times
Logistics Coordinator (voormalige medewerker) –  Burlington, NC13 juni 2018
Daily work load can range from manageable to outrageous within minutes. Co-workers are willing to help out whenever needed however. It has the potential to be a good place to work.
Pluspunten
Co-workers are willing to help out whenever needed
Unstable workload
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij LabCorp. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag