LabCorp Reviews

Alle 3.225 reviews worden getoond
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
productive
Phlebotomist/ Patient Service Technician (huidige medewerker) –  Jersey City, NJ18 september 2018
loved working with co workers that help get the patients in and out in a timely manner. Serviced patients with professional manner. Very busy environment but loved getting the job done correctly.
insentive and bonus pay
Minpunten
wish insurance was cheaper or free
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1Nee 2Rapporteren
Good work environment
Medical Laboratory Technologist (huidige medewerker) –  New York, NY17 september 2018
Good work environment.
Learn to do everything Immunehisto chemistry (IHC) and ISH ( Insitu Hybridization)
Management excellent
Workplace culture excellent.
The job was not hard.
Working with my co-worker.
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 2Rapporteren
Nice place
Emergency Room Phlebotomist (huidige medewerker) –  Utica, NY15 september 2018
Nice place to work, flexible schedule, adequate pay, health benefits are great, opportunity to save for your retirement, company contributes to your retirement,
Flexible schedule
not enough workers
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2Nee 3Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Good company to work for.
Senior Service Rep (huidige medewerker) –  Mount Vernon, WA15 september 2018
I enjoy my Service Representative position at LabCorp. The benefit and personal used of company vehicle was a plus. The management always do the best to work with your schedule.
Personal used of vehicle
No Union
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 2Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Good place to work I loved my patients they always ask for me
Phlebotomist (voormalige medewerker) –  Port Charlotte, FL14 september 2018
I loved my job I am very good at what I do. it's a good company I just didn't like some of there rules.i worked at hospital for 25 years and the things were alot different .I liked slot of things about the company, I think they should be strict with everyone not just certain people. Changes in the company once you thought you had it down to a science
Pluspunten
Patients we're good bringing things in, some times the boss would order something
Never enough help
Bedrijfscultuur
LabCorp is a very inconsiderate company
Phlebotomist (voormalige medewerker) –  Raleigh-Durham, NC13 september 2018
LabCorp is so inconsiderate of their employees that they want them to work during Hurricane Florence 9-13-2018. They don't care about their employee safety. LabCorp wants their employees to work on Friday 9-14-2018 during the hurricane. LabCorp is so greedy and money hungry for money, that all they care about is making sure that the buildings are open just to serve other people that don't care about the employees. LabCorp makes their employees go to work in the blizzard snow with ice on the road because don't care. I've experienced it with them first hand. But this hurricane is a category 4 and LabCorp only cares about making money at a time like this. They show no remorse or feelings or concerns for their employees. All they want is someone to open the offices in the mornings no matter what the weather may be. LabCorp is a sorry company to work for. They are quick to feed you but don't want to pay you any money to continue to be a loyal employee to them. The money they spend on food to feed you, they should put into the employee's pockets. They don't stand behind their employee's in difficult situations, especially when it comes to the patients. They throw you under the bus. LabCorp is going to lose a lot of very good phlebotomist's if they don't straightened up their act. During inclement weather, they need to stop making their employees rough it just to go service people that could care less about the employee's. It makes no sense. It's a hurricane on the lose and they still want employees to open up them offices just to make a dollar. LabCorp is very stingy with pay. They  meer... are a billion dollar company and they pay peanuts and expect you to be loyal to them. I wish people would realize the truth about LabCorp. Their phonies. The CEO is big phony. The CEO is going to be somewhere safe from hurricane while the employee's have to go work in it. There needs to be a strike against LabCorp. DON'T GO WORK FOR LABCORP  minder
Minpunten
They don't care about their employees at all.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 17NeeRapporteren
Worst job I've ever had
Patient Services Technician (voormalige medewerker) –  Colorado13 september 2018
I worked 45 minutes to an hour of overtime everyday. Only 2 people could have days off at the same time and you could request time off up to a year in advance so people who had worked there before you already had time requested off and there was no other time available. You were only allowed 3 unscheduled absences so if you get sick you still better work. Management was not understanding, helpful or available
Minpunten
insurance was expensive and not much coverage
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 3Nee 1Rapporteren
very fun place to work
Phlebotomy Tech (huidige medewerker) –  Hackensack, NJ12 september 2018
We work as a team we perform in my pt service center venipuncture, COC, paternities, we have to process the blood so we work together to get the job done.
contesst
short breaks
Quick-paced working environment
Support Service Team Leader (huidige medewerker) –  Raritan, NJ12 september 2018
If you are looking for a stable job Laborp is for you.
Management are very considerate.
The hardest of the job is the hours. I am a mother of two young kids who needs my full attention. And lacking sleep does not help.
very busy office site
CSR - Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Glen Burnie, MD11 september 2018
I enjoyed the people I worked with. However I do believe there is a huge turnover in this field. CSRs are not utilized here anymore. The phlebotomists register the patients now.
LabCorp
Business Development Executive (voormalige medewerker) –  Philadelphia, PA10 september 2018
Good people and company.
LabCorp likes to promote from within.
Good benefits
Offers good stock option plan
Management wants to help promote and better the employees
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1Nee 2Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Wonderful place to work all ways something new to learn
Phlebotomist (voormalige medewerker) –  Chesapeake, VA9 september 2018
My typical day to always stay cheerful stay busy doing my job greeting patients drawer labs stocking supplies. learned new software and how to troubleshoot any problems that occur, Take charge in situations that come up between coworkers and patients to keep the workplace peaceful and professional. The hardest part of the job is working with people who don't want to work and are not kind to the patient's. The most enjoyable part is that I can make a difference in someone's life with being kind having a smile on my face and sticking the needle gently with no pain in their arm.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2Nee 1Rapporteren
phlebotomist
PHLEBOTOMIST (huidige medewerker) –  Indianapolis, IN7 september 2018
pays well, they are understaffed, very strict attendance policy, dont apply here if u like to miss work. company is good but dont have a life working here
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 7Nee 1Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
productive and fun work place
Phlebotomist (huidige medewerker) –  New Hyde Park, NY7 september 2018
it is a fun place to work .
I work as a float at times and I like working at different locations. Looking forward to working every day. Short staffed and underpaid.
learning experience
Minpunten
short or no breaks, patient come in few min before lunch and end od day
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 3Nee 1Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
It was a wonderful place to do my extership
Phlebotomist (Externship) (voormalige medewerker) –  Westerville, OH7 september 2018
The people working there were all very nice and encouraging. I learned that I need to stop over thinking and have more confidence in myself. I enjoyed interacting with the patients that came in.
Bedrijfscultuur
Working here was difficult but fun
Specimen Lab Accessioner (voormalige medewerker) –  Charleston, WV6 september 2018
the typical work day was difficult be cause it was so fast paced with so much to be done. LabCorp is a Medical service that processes any type of medical evaluation. it was as much as difficult as it was just hectic. I loved working there. Management was at peak performance. There was just one co worker i could not seem to get along with and it cost both of us our jobs.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Good place to work to gain experience and skill
Sr. Lab Technician (voormalige medewerker) –  Burlington, NC6 september 2018
I worked there for 8 years and learned a lot. The atmosphere is pretty laid back and as long as you get your work done no one bothers you. You meet a lot of different kinds of people (some good, some not so good). The volume and pace is strenuous. They do offer a generous amount of paid time off.
Good learning opportunity
Pace is super fast
Bedrijfscultuur
A good job to help you get to your levels.
Referrals (huidige medewerker) –  Colorado6 september 2018
This job was good if you need one right away and need money. It has a decent environment. I’ve been here for 4 years and don’t receive enough pay , thought I would be makin more by now especially in Colorado.
Was deze review waardevol?JaNeeRapporteren
serious work
Flow Cytometry QC Technologist (huidige medewerker) –  New York, NY5 september 2018
most time is very busy and always have work to do. You have to be self motivate and self learner. You have to willing solve problems and well planned to complete your job.
Free tea and coffee
short lunch
Bedrijfscultuur
The phlebotomy management in Itasca sucks
Team Lead (voormalige medewerker) –  Illinois5 september 2018
If you want to make good money and didn't care about fair treatment I say "apply at LabCorp". There are many phlebotomist working for LabCorp in the North Central Region (Illinois), not only are they good phlebotomist but many of them have the potential to become supervisors and training coordinators. Some of them have advance studies in other area, put yet they are overlooked for promotions. Hiring representatives at LabCorp would rather hire from the outside than to invest in an good employee.
benefits, excellent supervisor
Minpunten
lack of committment to the employees they label as "Ambassadors" of the company.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 4NeeRapporteren
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij LabCorp. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag