LabCorp Reviews

Alle 2.512 reviews worden getoond
internship
Highlights of Qualifications (voormalige medewerker) –  Phoenix, AZ14 november 2017
My experience there was great I loved all my patience they would come in and ask for me I would look forward to seeing them day in and day out I was motivated to see them everyday
Good people
Really there are none
Was deze review nuttig?JaNeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Healthcare Billing Specialist (voormalige medewerker) –  Greensboro, NC12 november 2017
LabCorp treated their employees like family. They made staff meetings fun and informative. They do have paid holidays and offer overtime. They also have great benefits.
Pluspunten
Reward employees for hard work
Minpunten
Can be fast a paste enviroment
Work Experience
Phlebotomist/Patient Service Center Specialist (huidige medewerker) –  Lawrenceville, GA12 november 2017
LabCorp is a sound company with location opportunities throughout the united states with transfer options. I find that the work environment in the south is very different than in California.
Bedrijfscultuur
A poor manager can ruin a good team
Phlebotomist (voormalige medewerker) –  Boise, ID 8370410 november 2017
Very diverse work, could be stressful at times. Good team and co-workers. Very poor management which lead me to leave. There were very few perks to working for the company, but the one I very much liked was free lab work. That can get expensive.
Pluspunten
Great co workers, free lab work
Poor management
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 4NeeRapporteren
Glad I'm gone.
A/R Specialist (voormalige medewerker) –  McLeansville, NC10 november 2017
I used to love this company until we moved to the old Citi building. There was petty drama amongst very grown adults that took away from the work. The management and sups were terrible and showed favoritism which isn't professional at all.
everything
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 4NeeRapporteren
Certified Phlebotomist (huidige medewerker) –  Columbus, OH10 november 2017
Great place to work! Would recommend to a friend. Have enjoyed the 3yrs that I have worked for Labcorp. No complaints, if you do your job, no one bothers you.
Pay
Bedrijfscultuur
Lab corp is a very good company to work for
Patient Care Technician (voormalige medewerker) –  Clanton, AL10 november 2017
I was contracted out at chilton medical and associates. I collected about 70 to 100 specimen per day. The work was steady and I kept busy. Lab corp lost the contract at chilton to america esoteric lab. That left me as a displaced worker.
FUN AND FAMILY ORIENTED PLACE TO WORK
NOT WORKING THERE ANYMORE
no stress
Phlebotomist-Patient Service Technician Specialist (huidige medewerker) –  Richmond, VA9 november 2017
I must say I really enjoy my job with lab corp from all areas lab corp is an excellent place to work. from my co workers to the upper management everyone has such pleasant attitudes. I cant ask for more.
incentives
insurance expensive
Bedrijfscultuur
Productive and educational place to work
Phlebotomist/Patient Care Technician (voormalige medewerker) –  Catskill, NY9 november 2017
Working at LabCorp was ideal for me. It allowed me to work day hours, which promoted my ability to be with my children during the evenings. I learned a massive amount of information while employed at LabCorp, essentially how to run a laboratory successfully, from patient intake, data entry and insurances to a myriad of specimen handling and processing. I really enjoyed the often fast-paced environment in both the training and independent setting phases of my employment there. The boss was awesome, understanding and patient, as well as encouraging to staff; always providing compliments to staff for a job well done. The patients were amazing.
Pluspunten
Management and the overall opportunity
Minpunten
Rate of pay could have been higher, but really was not an issue for me.
This job was demanding
Phlebotomy Service Technical Specialist FT (voormalige medewerker) –  San Diego, CA9 november 2017
I was able to adjust quickly to the job as I have
had experience.
The coworkers were tightly banded together.
We would trade days off if somebody needed
to go to a child's graduation or important stuff like
that. Over time was always a must as often
you were required to work the laboratory alone.
Short staffing was always the main complaint
it always felt like you were not able to get more
help when you really needed it, during the very
busy hours.
Coworkers were always supportive to each other.
Steady Work
Regularly Short Staffed
Bedrijfscultuur
Fast paced and great management.
Phlebotomist (voormalige medewerker) –  Phoenix, AZ9 november 2017
A typical day at work would be very high volume and fast paced. Great coworkers and supervisors. You always had the supplies you needed which makes the day go better. Excellent department managers to call and quickly answer questions. Couriers that are truly hardworking and friendly, always on time.
Pluspunten
excellent benefits and multiple locations to be placed.
Minpunten
better planning for time off.
Very busy job
Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Burlington, NC8 november 2017
Phone very busy and a lot to job due to the nature of job. Learned that I needed to be organized. Paperwork had to be completely filled out and data entry needed to be accurate. Also helped other areas such as warehouse if they needed help.
Enjoyed my job at LabCorp
IT Supervisor (voormalige medewerker) –  Burlington, NC8 november 2017
I enjoyed my staff and proud of all we accomplished over the years.

Work day's could be long if you don't watch your time.

Workplace is face paced and goal oriented.
Great People
Minpunten
Management sometimes does not give you all the support you need.
Bedrijfscultuur
Boring, Stressful, and no room for improvement
Accounts Receivable Specialist (huidige medewerker) –  McLeansville, NC7 november 2017
Low pay with high responsibility
No room for advancement unless you want to move to a different department, put in another year as the lowest of the low, and then attempt to move up in that department.
Communication in my department is lacking, as in if you don't make the effort to ask the questions, you will never be told a thing.
Benefits, healthcare, 401k, no overtime
Low pay, management
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 2NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
My fellow employees were great! It was just my boss she was hard to work for.
Phlebotomist/Lab Assistant (voormalige medewerker) –  Terre Haute, IN7 november 2017
I loved my job as a phlebotomist and my co workers were so supportive. I just didn't like that overtime my boss would show up I was always asked do you like your job? Do you want to keep your job? I was always told that I was going to be fired the next time something happened. I am not the only one who has had problems with this particular boss. I just couldn't take it anymore so I had to quit.
Pluspunten
Great fellow employees / loved my job
Minpunten
Not so good boss/always afraid of being fired when boss walked in
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 2NeeRapporteren
Great patients, killer expectations
Phlebotomist (voormalige medewerker) –  Scottsdale, AZ7 november 2017
While I learned amazing skills, the culture is very difficult. I maintained a PSC independently, averaging 60-70 patients daily. There is very little room for advancement, and a lot of times, obtaining support from higher departments was a challenge. The most enjoyable part of my job was working closely with ordering physicians and the patients.
Obtained amazing skills
No support
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 4Nee 2Rapporteren
So so
Phlebotomist/Lab Tech (voormalige medewerker) –  Mission Hills, CA6 november 2017
Will not recommend. I hate giving bad reviews, but this place is not for the weak. Too much drama coming from upper management. They are not for the employees. The supervisor is a cut throat liar.
NICE BENEFITS
PAY IS NOT GOOD
Fun place to work
SUPERVISOR (voormalige medewerker) –  San Diego, CA6 november 2017
I enjoyed my time here. The culture is constantly changing and with those changes the companies need change. Excellent place for advancement and promotion.
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 1Nee 2Rapporteren
Working at Labcorp
Lab Technician (voormalige medewerker) –  Stafford, VA6 november 2017
Nice place to work however no opportunities for job advancement. Fun job duties, however requiring to be articulate and mistakes are not tolerated with pretty heavy penalties.
Bedrijfscultuur
Just short enough on abuse to prevent lawsuits
Specimen Processor (voormalige medewerker) –  Phoenix, AZ6 november 2017
All decisions regarding your role will be made without the input of anyone who actually knows how to do any facet of your job.When hired they'll present the job like it's 8-10 hours a day with irregular overtime. Then they'll work you 10-12 hours a day with strict break times and a break room that's nowhere close to the work area. You'll only get your legally allowed 2nd 30 minute break if you start raising an issue with the managers.

You can make some good money, but say goodbye to your life as 90% of your time will be spent here or sleeping.
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 10NeeRapporteren