LabCorp Reviews

Alle 3.227 reviews worden getoond
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
serious work
Flow Cytometry QC Technologist (huidige medewerker) –  New York, NY5 september 2018
most time is very busy and always have work to do. You have to be self motivate and self learner. You have to willing solve problems and well planned to complete your job.
Free tea and coffee
short lunch
Bedrijfscultuur
The phlebotomy management in Itasca sucks
Team Lead (voormalige medewerker) –  Illinois5 september 2018
If you want to make good money and didn't care about fair treatment I say "apply at LabCorp". There are many phlebotomist working for LabCorp in the North Central Region (Illinois), not only are they good phlebotomist but many of them have the potential to become supervisors and training coordinators. Some of them have advance studies in other area, put yet they are overlooked for promotions. Hiring representatives at LabCorp would rather hire from the outside than to invest in an good employee.
benefits, excellent supervisor
Minpunten
lack of committment to the employees they label as "Ambassadors" of the company.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 4NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
good place to work with a friendly staff
Team Lead/Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Linthicum, MD5 september 2018
good work environment, however it is a stepping stone job, not a career job that I was interested in. The manager there was great and my fellow workers were fantastic. The work load was manageable, however I found myself wanting more. I was challenged every day at work, but the job itself was not as hands on as I would have preferred.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1Nee 1Rapporteren
I liked working there
Patient Care Technician (voormalige medewerker) –  Morristown, NJ5 september 2018
I worked with a great group of ladies which made my time at LabCorp a more enjoyable experience the work load was very heavy most days but with the team working together we were able to make it through with little mistakes .
Pluspunten
Having enough space to perform your job paid lunches
Minpunten
Volume of patients som days .
Quickpaced
Specimen Accessioner (huidige medewerker) –  Charlotte, NC5 september 2018
Labcorp is a decent place to work. They provide a lot of benefits. It is a fast paced place to work. Many of the the employees are easy to get along with.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 3Nee 1Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Once you have been employed for awhile you know the work environment and all of the favoritism
Various Positions Held (voormalige medewerker) –  Burlington, NC4 september 2018
First years as an employee were fine. But then you realize how much favoritism and unfair work practices are prevalent. Expected to work over without any consideration. Training is done by others that have not been an employee more than 6 months. Not concerned with the welfare of employees even with a note from medical professional.
close proximity to work
Minpunten
overworked not able to take breaks at times
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1NeeRapporteren
Great company
Lab Technician / Accessioner (voormalige medewerker) –  Virginia4 september 2018
I believe LabCorp is one of the best companies to work for . There are plenty of job opportunities within the company. There is also room for growth within the company. There are LabCorp facilities all around the world;therefore, you can transfer to another location
Lots of great perks
Minpunten
Depending on your location and job title your starting wage may be a little low.
Nationally recognized
Phlebotomist (huidige medewerker) –  Myrtle Beach, SC3 september 2018
Office I was in was not very busy. Management was good. Hardest part of the job was transitioning for cash sales. Some patients adjusted well where others did not.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1NeeRapporteren
Grueling mandatory overtime EVERY.SINGLE.DAY
Specimen Accessioner (voormalige medewerker) –  Phoenix, AZ2 september 2018
If you are in desperate need of a job that allows unlimited overtime hours, than this job would be a perfect fit. However, OT is mandatory and you can expect to work 12+ hours 5+ days per week. The overnight shift is woefully understaffed with a high turnover rate. The training is inadequate with an emphasis on productivity metrics that are impossible to meet unless you are cutting corners. If you have a question you will have to bug a coworker who is cranky from overwork or doesn't know the correct answer either due to poor training. Managers are snippy, treat employees like robots, and play favorites. Management cares more about the speed of accessioning as opposed to accuracy ( this is a HUGE issue because a mistake can cause serious harm to patients' wellbeing). In my opinion, LabCorp has unethical business practices at the Phoenix location regarding both employees and clients. This is a modern day sweat shop. Not only are the hours long, but you will also be exposed to all manner of bodily fluids that may harbor infectious disease (HIV, STDs, etc). This is an incredibly easy job that will still somehow be one of the most stressful places you have ever worked-guaranteed.
Pluspunten
Benefits
Minpunten
Mandatory OT, Management, Stressful, Low Base Pay
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 5NeeRapporteren
Fair
PST Specialist (huidige medewerker) –  Fayetteville, NC1 september 2018
I really did like it at one time, but they put a lot of expectations on the workers. And LabCorp is all about money not their employees like they use to be.
Benifits, nice pay grade
Minpunten
On your feet non stop, you are Banker, accountant, phlebomist, secatary, and many more hats, fir the same amount of pay
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 8Nee 1Rapporteren
fun and productive
Phlebotomy Technician ASCP (voormalige medewerker) –  Roanoke Rapids, NC 2787031 augustus 2018
Labcorp was a good company too work for and had very nice sales reps and other Co workers Labcorp gives great opportunities too there employers great company too work four in many ways
healthcare
short breaks
Medical Technician (huidige medewerker) –  Houston, TX30 augustus 2018
good benefits
flexible hours
make employees work too much
work hard and get pay less
good to have experience when work at labcorp
Upper management need to respect and recognize those "below them" who are the face of the company day to day and on the front lines every day and even those below them behind the scenes.
good benefits
low pay
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 5Nee 1Rapporteren
Fun to work at
Phlebotomist (voormalige medewerker) –  Kingman, AZ29 augustus 2018
Was only there to do my externship for school. Had a blast, other workers were amazing, got along with everyone. It was always busy here, had patience in and out. Hardest part of the job was drawing kids blood.
Externship was totally awesome
Externship (voormalige medewerker) –  New Albany, IN29 augustus 2018
I learning experience with LabCorp was rewarding. Every phlebotomist has his/her own technique. Each showed me their way and then I was able to developed my own. I really enjoyed my training and experience with them.
Team players
Minpunten
externship was not long enough
Good learning envirament
Externship Site (voormalige medewerker) –  Montgomery, AL29 augustus 2018
It was an externship for college observed employees drawing blood. Employees allowed me to draw blood under there supervision. Stocked up supplies. Kept the office clean and nice looking.
good learning experience
Minpunten
Some days not alot of patients.
I loved my time there.
Medical assistant (voormalige medewerker) –  Philadelphia County, PA29 augustus 2018
Good company who helped and acknowledged my skill and performance, and had a great supportive coworkers who encouraged me till the end.I would recommend working here.It was an honor to be affiliated with this company.
No micromanaging
driving long distances
Great job
Patient Care Technician (voormalige medewerker) –  Louisville, KY28 augustus 2018
It’s a good job. You have a schedule and your contracted. Overall I would recommend them to all phlebotomist. If you have an account then this job is gravy.
Lunch
Minpunten
You might be sent to another account
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 2Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
It was a great company to work for until the end.
Senior Market Executive (voormalige medewerker) –  North Carolina28 augustus 2018
It was a great learning experience and I had a wonderful mentor. I enjoyed my time there during the private years more than when they were a public company. The culture changed after they went public. But that also had its benefits in 401k and stock options. I had planned to retire there up sometimes outside forces cause hurtles you can't go around or jump. I enjoyed my time there and my teammates.
Pluspunten
market leader in the south
ran out of opportunities
A+ corporation
Phlebotomist (voormalige medewerker) –  Itasca, IL28 augustus 2018
Very fast paced company all the employees for the most part are very sweet and helping. Multiple locations state wide, a variety of culture and experience.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2Nee 2Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Lab Corp was an excellent place to work
MEDICAL INSURANCE CLAIMS SPECIALIST (voormalige medewerker) –  Burlington, NC28 augustus 2018
Lab Corp was an excellent place to work. Work environment was great. Managers were great as well. Once again Laboratory Corporation of America was a great place to work
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 4Rapporteren
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij LabCorp. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag