LabCorp Reviews

Alle 3.008 reviews worden getoond
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
I loved my job
Site Coordinator (voormalige medewerker) –  Stuart, FL14 juni 2018
I was extremely happy with my job and my co-workers. Labcorp is a wonderful company to work for. Management however left a sour taste. Several of the supervisors were very disrespectful. They constantly treated ALL of the employees like ignorant children. If there was ever a complaint about a supervisor it was always met with retaliation.
Pluspunten
Wonderful benefits and flexible hours
Worst Company
Phlebotomist/Lab Assistant (voormalige medewerker) –  Beacon Hill, WA13 juni 2018
Labcorp is absolutely a terrible company to work for, they are so understaffed and do not pay but expect workers to work long hours with no breaks. Management is so poor, I have never worked for such a terrible company.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 3NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Large company with lots of benefits
EDI SPECIALIST (huidige medewerker) –  Raritan, NJ13 juni 2018
Productivity has it's peeks and valleys. Management has been very great, lots down to earth individuals. I would recommend LabCorp to anyone who asked.
Pluspunten
Large company with lots of benefits and job security
Minpunten
Abrupt corporate changes to policies/software
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 3Nee 2Rapporteren
Stressful at times
Logistics Coordinator (voormalige medewerker) –  Burlington, NC13 juni 2018
Daily work load can range from manageable to outrageous within minutes. Co-workers are willing to help out whenever needed however. It has the potential to be a good place to work.
Pluspunten
Co-workers are willing to help out whenever needed
Unstable workload
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 3NeeRapporteren
Outpatient Lab, nothing exciting
CPT1, Phlebotomist/Lab Assistant (voormalige medewerker) –  Folsom, CA13 juni 2018
I liked the company it was a good place to learn and really get the skill down of drawing blood. I learned a lot about blood and tests and how they are measured. Good place to start.
productive
Patient Service Representative (huidige medewerker) –  Milford, DE12 juni 2018
nice place to work with great perks including vacation and 401 k. Sometimes management communication could be better.Its hard to get applicants on board because of the hiring process can take to long.
Bedrijfscultuur
Somewhat stressful but pay is great
Specimen Processing Specialist (huidige medewerker) –  Burlington, NC12 juni 2018
LabCorp would be a more tolerable place to work if managers actually knew what went on in some of the labs. There are certain employees who should not be employed but no one does anything about it. The money, health benefits, and paid vacation's are the only things keeping me here.
Pluspunten
Money, health insurance, paid vacation
managers, employees
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 6NeeRapporteren
Productive workplace
Phlebotomist Technician (huidige medewerker) –  San Francisco, CA12 juni 2018
It was overall a good first job in this field for me I learned a lot and I appreciate the opportunity to work at Labcorp especially not having prior experience
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2Nee 1Rapporteren
Hard to get hired
Phlebotomist (voormalige medewerker) –  Charlotte, NC12 juni 2018
went thru 4-6 interviews before i was actually hired.very fast pace. little advancement. alot of older women work there. getting gifts for lab week. job security.
great experience
advancement
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 4NeeRapporteren
Professional and rewarding
Patient Service Technician. (voormalige medewerker) –  Orange County, CA12 juni 2018
I enjoyed meeting and providing services to all ages and cultures especially using my expertise and knowledge with children and infant's. LabCorp are also a very strong and financially secure Company.
Pluspunten
Support, acknowledgements, team work inviroment, excellent Management, great benefits.
Minpunten
Traffic on the way to and from my office.
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 2Rapporteren
Nice place to work
Certified Phlebotomist (voormalige medewerker) –  Covington, LA12 juni 2018
I worked here a long time ago but from what I can remember Lab-corp was a nice place that took great care of their patients and employees. I would thoroughly recommend a career in medicine here
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 2Rapporteren
Great work environment
Phlebotomist (huidige medewerker) –  Houston, TX11 juni 2018
Productive work environment with a great atmosphere. I am continuously learning everyday new adventures. Management has your best interested at heart. The workplace culture is very diverse. There is nothing hard about my job. The most enjoyable part about my job is meeting different people everyday.
the bonus
Minpunten
benefits
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1Nee 2Rapporteren
Awful
Housecall Phlebotomist (voormalige medewerker) –  New Hartford, NY10 juni 2018
Absolutely awful place to work. Do not pay enough for the work load they expect you to accomplish. Also they expect you to do everything they want with absolutely no overtime included.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 5NeeRapporteren
work at home agent
Patient Billing Representative (huidige medewerker) –  Burlington, NC9 juni 2018
I am currently a work at home agent and I think LabCorp is a great place to work with great opportunities. I started in October 2015 and since then I have went home to work. With any job there are obstacles but I love working for LabCorp.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2Nee 4Rapporteren
Team work
Phlebotomist (huidige medewerker) –  Freehold, NJ8 juni 2018
I start early in the morning around 6am, each one of our team knows their position to start the day. We have thirty minuts lunch break and small meeting with supervisor.
Good Benefits
works on Saturdays
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 3Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Co-workers were great, some of the bosses were not so great
Data Entry Specialist (huidige medewerker) –  Durham, NC8 juni 2018
The people at this company were nice. My team leader was great to work with and always willing to help out. There were some supervisors that didn't seem to know their job or how to respond to questions one had, when they are new and needed guidance. The hours were on 3rd shift and were very hard for me to adjust to. The pay could be much better for what they want you to do. I usually was asked to work in other departments. You are expected to work overtime every week.
Decent benefits, decent co-workers
Minpunten
Lots of overtime required, some bad mgmt, horrible third shift hours
Good company bad management
Phlebotomist (floater) (voormalige medewerker) –  St. Louis, MO8 juni 2018
Midwest region is ran by a bunch of sheep that follow one leader. She is a manipulator and very unstable. When she doesn't get her way watch out! Great company, with great benefits but bad management!
Pluspunten
Doctor i work for was great
Minpunten
Supervisors not to be trusted
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 5NeeRapporteren
Good learning experience
Medical Laboratory Technician (voormalige medewerker) –  Cary, NC8 juni 2018
It was a good learning experience at LabCorp. It was challenging, but I learned a lot from this place. The people I worked with were okay. They were professional most of the time.
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 3Rapporteren
High Volume
Support Services Supervisor (huidige medewerker) –  Burlington, NC7 juni 2018
There is a high volume of work, which is good as it keeps you busy however, staffing is minimal and there are always positions that need to be filled. You do accrue a good amount of vacation time, benefits are fair but not great and I feel the compensation is a bit below where it should be.
good company
Phlebotomist (voormalige medewerker) –  Greenville, SC7 juni 2018
Good Company to work for have been with them almost 10 years. Some of the management issues I didn't agree with. Now looking for a new position. Over all this has been an awesome position for me. I feel if their was a strong leadership role for the Supervisor it would make the company outstanding. Work load was even throughout the day. I have learned a lot from being with this company how to do Urine Drug Screens, infants, Paternity testing, so much more.
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij LabCorp. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag