LabCorp Reviews

Alle 2.515 reviews worden getoond
Fun place to work
SUPERVISOR (voormalige medewerker) –  San Diego, CA6 november 2017
I enjoyed my time here. The culture is constantly changing and with those changes the companies need change. Excellent place for advancement and promotion.
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 1Nee 2Rapporteren
Working at Labcorp
Lab Technician (voormalige medewerker) –  Stafford, VA6 november 2017
Nice place to work however no opportunities for job advancement. Fun job duties, however requiring to be articulate and mistakes are not tolerated with pretty heavy penalties.
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 1Nee 1Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Just short enough on abuse to prevent lawsuits
Specimen Processor (voormalige medewerker) –  Phoenix, AZ6 november 2017
All decisions regarding your role will be made without the input of anyone who actually knows how to do any facet of your job.When hired they'll present the job like it's 8-10 hours a day with irregular overtime. Then they'll work you 10-12 hours a day with strict break times and a break room that's nowhere close to the work area. You'll only get your legally allowed 2nd 30 minute break if you start raising an issue with the managers.

You can make some good money, but say goodbye to your life as 90% of your time will be spent here or sleeping.
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 10NeeRapporteren
Very Tiring and draining
Specimen Accessioner (voormalige medewerker) –  Phoenix, AZ5 november 2017
You are worked to the bone, many long hours, lots of non stop typing, barely any breaks, food was impossible to fine for overnight shift. You barely had any time to do anything when you get home, barely any sleep, and I am surprised I made it this long. It is a good job if you like overtime but honestly for the pay it was not worth it. The hardest part of the job is trying to keep up with their numbers, overall work quota. I enjoyed my co workers.
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 6NeeRapporteren
N/a
Senior Marketing Exec/Business Development (voormalige medewerker) –  Raritan, NJ5 november 2017
clinical laboratory sales, focusing on all specialties. Laboratory used PCR/Molecular & Pathology markets throughout USA and extensive involvement with Accountable Care Organizations.
Was deze review nuttig?JaNee 4Rapporteren
Productive and fun
Sr. Clinical Laboratory Scientist (huidige medewerker) –  San Diego, CA4 november 2017
Typically every day is a busy day and I got too much experience by working in such busy lab with a lot of specimens and tests.
Workplace culture is almost friendly.
Was deze review nuttig?JaNee 1Rapporteren
none at this time
Client Services Representative (huidige medewerker) –  Phoenix, AZ4 november 2017
I love the company that employs me and am not able to fully give a review of it at this time. I am not comfortable reviewing when still employed. Thank you.
Was deze review nuttig?JaNee 6Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
a balance workplace sometimes an easy day and sometimes cut throat
CERTIFIED PHLEBOTOMIST TECHNICIAN (voormalige medewerker) –  Palm Springs, CA3 november 2017
employees are very friendly .a great sense of camaraderie
supervisors are great and easy to work with
patients are nice and friendly most of the time.
its a great company to enhance drawing skills (its always busy)
with all its pros and cons (w/c all company usually do)
OVERALL ITS A GREAT COMPANY TO WORK FOR.
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 1NeeRapporteren
North Central Divsion
PHLEBOTOMY TEAM LEAD/PST (huidige medewerker) –  Itasca, IL2 november 2017
Many years at LabCorp I have not complaints. Worked with wonderful people. Excellent Phlebotomy supervisors. The hardest part of the job was finding people that wanted to work. The most enjoyable part of the job was being with people that truly care about seeing a person advance within the company.
Pays more than Quest
Sales department "suck"
Was deze review nuttig?JaNee 1Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
One of my least favorite labs
Phlebotomist/Lab Assistant (voormalige medewerker) –  Beaver Dam, KY2 november 2017
You will definitely feel undervalued and taken advantage of at LabCorp. There is lack of room for advancement, pay is not what it should be, health insurance is over priced.
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 6Nee 1Rapporteren
workplace culture
PHLEBOTOMIST/FRONT DESK (voormalige medewerker) –  Jersey City, NJ2 november 2017
• Providing excellent and professional customer service; greeting patients and directing them appropriately
• In charge of scanning, photocopying, faxing and mailing important documents
• Greeting visitors, patients and families in a friendly professional manner
• Handling an efficient patient flow through the registration process
• Responsible for providing 100 percent to the best of my capability to patient satisfaction
• Evaluating the correct insurances and demographics of the patient
• Aware of all HIPPA and OSHA regulations
• Provide venipuncture and heel stick blood collection for exams, screening, testing, and follow-up testing
• Proper running and collecting of the H. Pylori test in breathing blood and stool samples
• Documenting information such as callbacks and tests performed or not performed in the logbook
• Served an estimate of 6000 patients during the last 10 months in different group ages: adults, children and newborn
• Order supplies, maintain, and rotate stock on monthly basis
• Cashier: Taking money from uninsured patients before any type of test is performed
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 4Nee 1Rapporteren
Transitional
Database Coor, Client Serv Rep,Support Ser Spvsr (voormalige medewerker) –  Kansas City, MO1 november 2017
There was a lot of turnover and changes within the company and there were times when security was uncertain and jobs were lost and employees replaced,
Pluspunten
benefits
Minpunten
stressful
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 10NeeRapporteren
Great company, Good atmosphere
Healthcare Billing Specialist (voormalige medewerker) –  Greensboro, NC1 november 2017
Great culture, lovely benefits and PLB options. Healthcare billing is a production based job so it can become stressful if you aren't meeting production standards. As a healthcare billing specialist the pay was low, and at the Greensboro location it isn't as much room for advancement. However at the other locations the pay is typically higher, and opportunity for advancement is greater. I never had any issues with management.
Pluspunten
Benefits
Minpunten
Production based job, must meet production standards, Pay
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 2Nee 2Rapporteren
ok place to work at
Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Houston, TX1 november 2017
Metrics are easy to meet but the competition pays a little better. The bosses are very nice and crazy working hours, is a lab after all though, enough time off to go to school.
nice bosses, good benefit
low waiges
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 2Nee 1Rapporteren
Stay busy
Accounts Receivable Specialist (voormalige medewerker) –  Burlington, NC31 oktober 2017
I always had the opportunity to work and apply the knowledge I learned in my education. There was little room for advancement, but if you could find a position you enjoyed it was beneficial.
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 1Nee 2Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Very productive, fast pace environment
Phlebotomist (huidige medewerker) –  Houston, TX31 oktober 2017
I really love my job with labcorp. The patients are very friendly I have yet to come across a rude patient. The only thing i really don't like is management. My supervisor would hardly call me to see how things are going, or if i ever needed anything (supplies wise).
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 5Nee 2Rapporteren
Poor Leadership
Regional Manager of Business Development (huidige medewerker) –  Phoenix, AZ31 oktober 2017
LabCorp has potential to be a great organization. Current leadership is more interested in cutting corners rather than investing in the organization. Each division is run differently and some are much better than others but Mid-America is probably the worst in terms of company culture and career development.
Read review
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 5NeeRapporteren
Horrible place
Lab Assistant -Microbiology (voormalige medewerker) –  Phoenix, AZ30 oktober 2017
Worst job I ever had and worst supervisor I ever had in my life he was incompetent and made up for it by making other people do his job and then would yell at them if it wasn’t stellar even though it wasn’t their responsibility
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 6NeeRapporteren
10/10 would work there again
Phlebotomy Intern (voormalige medewerker) –  Bridgewater, NJ30 oktober 2017
I was an unpaid intern and learned so much in just 80 hours. the fast paced environment kept me on my feet and gave me the experience to master my phlebotomy skills. I just wish they had an opening to hire me full time, like they said they would. Working there was one of the greatest experiences of my life and I wish I could go back and get paid. But the knowledge I gained was worth 2 full weeks of no pay, by far. The experience was truly priceless. But I was told by other workers there that the pay wasn't to great even for employees who have been there for a good period of time. all in all, I would definitely work there if i find an opening!
Pluspunten
Positive staff and manager.
Minpunten
It was really hot, the supervisor kept it the temperature over 72 degrees in September, I was always sweating and wore multiple layers each day
Was deze review nuttig?JaNee 2Rapporteren
Labcorp in Central Texas is Not Good
Patient Service Technician (voormalige medewerker) –  Round Rock, TX30 oktober 2017
The management at Labcorp in Central Texas is terrible. They pit employees against each other and even have them spy for them. The management doesn't care for their employees. You are told you will work in one place and then they move you to another place and then threaten you with firing if you complain.
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 7NeeRapporteren