Reviews voor Customer Service Representative bij LabCorp

88 reviews gevonden voor deze zoekopdracht
workplace culture
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  San Diego, CA13 februari 2018
The department that I worked in was excellent but the management staff have favorites and I was not one of them. This is a great position for someone going to school. They work with you.
bonus
no room for growth
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 1NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
A day in the life of a Phlebotomist
Provide Customer Service (huidige medewerker) –  Clemmons, NC8 februari 2018
I start my day at 6:30 AM every day. I start out at Old Vineyard Behavioral Health in Winston Salem. The facility is an inpatient facility and they have four different buildings that house Pediatrics' to Geriatric's. Once I leave this facility I go to a Patient service center and finish out my day. My most enjoyable part of my job is my patients. The hardest part of my job is working with no help at times. Labcorp is a great company to work for.
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 1Nee 2Rapporteren
Great Work Field...
Customer Service Rep (huidige medewerker) –  New Orleans, LA19 januari 2018
Field service... Labcorp is a great place to work. Just a lack of pay. Beside that a great place to work. Everyone is a pleasure to work with. Not being compensated with pay.
Bedrijfscultuur
Details of life as customer service representative at Lapcorp
Customer Service Representative (huidige medewerker) –  McLeansville, NC18 januari 2018
Fast paced working environment with you dealing with patients, nurses, insurance representatives. This job is mostly sitting in front of two computers all day while helping others with their bills. The company puts you through an thorough training session before you start helping patients. The pay is very competitive with other companies, along with their benefits. This job is not for those that can not multi-task, or sit for long periods of time.
competitive pay, benefits
Minpunten
long periods of sitting, and difficult patients
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 2Nee 1Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Great benefits from the start.
Customer Service Lead (voormalige medewerker) –  Mount Vernon, WA18 januari 2018
I loved that I did not have to wait for a year to get vacation time. I also loved that in my office we did not have a supervisor on site so we could work at our own pace as long as we got everything done. I loved the fast paced work because it helped the time to go by quickly.
Flexible hours
Minpunten
Only two people in my department which made the work load higher when one of us took vacation
Bedrijfscultuur
Overall clean workplace in the call center
CUSTOMER SERVICE AGENT (voormalige medewerker) –  Burlington, NC4 januari 2018
The management takes advantage of the employees and treats the employees like they are children. The employees are required to constantly sit, no standing and at all times movement on the keyboards. Constantly asked for payments no matter the customers issues. Demands the employees to ask for permission if outside their talk time to get to use the restrooms. The environment was as if the employees are all lined up in a troop line for work.
Auto payday
Have to request time off 2 weeks in advance
labcorp
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  McLeansville, NC4 januari 2018
typical csr call center position. learn systems. adherence is key. answer 80+ calls daily. become a robot basically. pay and benefits are decent though.
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 2Nee 1Rapporteren
n/a
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Phoenix, AZ26 november 2017
it was ok I wouldn't work there again with young children. I really don't have much more to say about this job. It was ok I just didn't really have time to spend with kids.
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 1NeeRapporteren
a typical day at work
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (huidige medewerker) –  Uniondale, NY21 november 2017
it had its good and bad days at work, 100 calls a day or more, supervisor was great to work with ...................... good location, pay was excellent, fast work paced job
close to home, good food around, appreciation to workers during the hoilidays, I would recommend to people
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 1Nee 2Rapporteren
Great luncheons
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  5201 W. Kennedy blvd Tampa , FL 3360717 november 2017
A typical day would consist of greeting co workers and prepare work space with needed materials. Take a 15 minute break in 2 hrs or so and use restroom facilities. Take calls from clients and provide them with confirmation. Lunch is at 12 noon. I return from lunch and take more calls. To meet adherence and talk time expectations I should have answered a minimum of 100 call for my shift.

Management was helpful leads and supervisors were approachable and kept up with our training needs. The hardest part of the job was no interaction with co workers due to the fast pace of calls that came in and the needed silence. The workplace culture was diverse and everyone bought a dish of their culture when requested. The most enjoyable part of the job was training. There we would interact with co workers and get to know one another.
Good raises
Silence
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 2Nee 2Rapporteren
Very busy job
Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Burlington, NC8 november 2017
Phone very busy and a lot to job due to the nature of job. Learned that I needed to be organized. Paperwork had to be completely filled out and data entry needed to be accurate. Also helped other areas such as warehouse if they needed help.
Was deze review nuttig?JaNee 2Rapporteren
none at this time
Client Services Representative (huidige medewerker) –  Phoenix, AZ4 november 2017
I love the company that employs me and am not able to fully give a review of it at this time. I am not comfortable reviewing when still employed. Thank you.
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 1Nee 8Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Great money for the work
Client Service Representative (huidige medewerker) –  San Antonio, TX27 oktober 2017
People are relaxed, work flow varies, pay is great, problems happen but are easily fixed. Opportunities come up to move to a different city, training is thorough.
Pluspunten
Discounts on products free lab testing
Great Training
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (huidige medewerker) –  Newark, DE25 oktober 2017
Good company overall. Work overtime when you like. Great benefits.Hard to get out of a bad shift you were hired for. Understandably so, but leaves little to flexibility.
Great Benefits
3rd shift
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 4Nee 1Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
very fast paced call center environment
Client Services Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Uniondale, NY18 oktober 2017
Training was a six week program that had you prepaired with all the information that was needed in order to go out on the floor. The team leads and supervisors were very helpful in any needs that you would have. When you log in first thing in the shift you have to be on the phone immediately and the calls come in quick. log all calls as well as answer any questions that are given to you. document the call and go on to the next. Very fast paced
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 4Nee 1Rapporteren
Fantastic company!
Lab Assistant/ Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Burlington, NC17 oktober 2017
This a great place to launch a solid career. I loved it here and hate I had to leave. The raised are yearly and the benefits are awesome. It's a good company but it is big so don't expect too much one one.
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 2Nee 2Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Very high paced and very busy
Lead Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Uniondale, NY12 oktober 2017
We were expected to take a specific amount of calls each day. We were expected to keep each Phone calls only 2 to 5 minutes long. The turnover with new employees was tremendous.it was very stressful and a lot of new employees couldn't take the pressure and would live within a few months.
Pluspunten
Close and convenience to get to
short lunches
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 3Nee 1Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Relaxed work environment, nobody standing over you
Customer service driver (huidige medewerker) –  Macon, GA22 september 2017
The work hours don’t allow you to spend time with your family. It’s more for people that either don’t have children or their children are grown. I’ve missed a lot of my kids sports activities.
Pluspunten
Full time associates get the company car for personal use if wanted
Minpunten
The work hours, poor communication
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 5NeeRapporteren
competitive
Technical Customer Service Representative (huidige medewerker) –  Dublin, OH29 augustus 2017
LabCorp provides excellent laboratory work for patients. However the turnover rate is extremely high. Unrealistic goals for customer service. Limited tolerance for error.
Because of the high turnover rate many days of over time. Company emphasizes quantity over quality.
You can not be sick without being penalized. Call in for illness is considered an incident 5 and job removal.
Appears to be favoritism, though not unusual for large company. I did like my coworkers, most of whom are awesome caring people.
good pay
high paced, factory atmosphere
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 3NeeRapporteren
Customer Service
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  McLeansville, NC28 augustus 2017
LabCorp is all about money. Even if you can fix the problem they rather you collect money. your in a call center setting with a open floor so your caller can hear other reps talking while you are on the phone.
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 4NeeRapporteren