Reviews voor Customer Service Representative bij LabCorp

142 reviews gevonden voor deze zoekopdracht Bekijk alle 3.057 reviews
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
not bad
Service representative (huidige medewerker) –  Bristol, TN1 augustus 2018
Overall Labcorp is a great company to work for. The pay could be better but it isn't bad when you consider the benefits. Everyone there works great together as a team.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1Nee 1Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
LabCorp is a fast paced environment.
Customer Service - Outbound (huidige medewerker) –  Raritan, NJ30 juli 2018
It is a fast paced environment. I work with troubleshooting the requisitions when the lab reports there is a problem, Ambiguous tests, No test indicated, No specimen received. I also handle the overflow calls on critical and alert results.
My job is to contact the doctor's office to attempt to verify the requested information. If I can not verify the information then I will attempt to leave a message for a call back to the inbound customer service department.
The hardest part is that it must within a certain time and it is critical for patient care. I enjoy researching tests.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2Nee 2Rapporteren
great company
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Burlington, NC28 juni 2018
This is a great company to work for. For the most part they have good benefits and room for advancement. Fast past and involves talking on the phone for an entire shift.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1Nee 1Rapporteren
Educational Place To Work
Customer Service Representative (huidige medewerker) –  Durham, NC18 april 2018
LabCorp is a diverse organization with an opportunity for growth for the right person. At times the workload is overwhelming. The workplace culture is unique. The hardest part of the job is adjusting to changes that involve your work.
Pluspunten
You meet some compassionate people
Minpunten
You have to make up inclement weather days
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 3Nee 1Rapporteren
Great Benefits
Customer Service Representative (huidige medewerker) –  Burlington, NC16 april 2018
Very fast paced job that is constantly changing. After working here for almost I have noticed how cut throat larger companies can be. Overall great benefits but very hard to advance.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 6NeeRapporteren
Poor management
Specialized Customer Service Rep (voormalige medewerker) –  Burlington, NC16 april 2018
Poor management no room to advance within your department. Management turnover s greater than empoyees. Good afforadble benefits and great savings plan
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 3NeeRapporteren
1,0
Good for consistent pay
Customer Service Representative (CSR) (huidige medewerker) –  New Castle, DE10 april 2018
Coming into LabCorp, I thought I found a company that treated their employees well and cared about their clientele.

What I got is a company desperate for warm bodies and forgotten.

On my first day I was shoved on the phone with 15 minutes of training. I didn't receive actual training until 3 or 4 months into my tenure. Once in training, we were shoved in an non air conditioned room; more or less elbow to elbow. Training went off the rails and 4 out of the 8 hr day was the trainer and other folks talking.

Once on the floor, it wasn't so bad until a problem arose. Communication between departments is nill, each supervisor has their own answer to one question, none of which are consistent with the managers.

There are no incentive except a cupcake on your birthday or milestone. No bonuses for good performance and there was promise of some reward but that has yet to be delivered.

The only upside is sometimes they are flexible with call metrics. Other than that, the metric guidelines are unrealistic and doesn't take into account of time consuming troubleshooting or problem resolution. They demand first call resolution but slap your wrist for taking the extra 2 minutes to make it happen.

There is no advancement short of a tech or team lead and those are rare openings. Sometimes you have to beg for time off or face getting written up, regardless if it's a medical issue.
Pluspunten
Steady pay and great work life balance
Low pay, no advancement
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 7NeeRapporteren
2,0
very controlled
Customer Service Representitve (huidige medewerker) –  San Diego, CA5 april 2018
they log how long you work, when you put people on hold and how long your in the bathroom. if you are good with the tightly controlled work place this place is for you.
Pluspunten
plenty of over time due to turnover
short breaks and lunch, only get raise 1x year
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 8NeeRapporteren
okay job
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Kansas City, MO4 april 2018
The supervisors had no clue how to run the place Nitpicking everything threatening employees constantly never happy employees were miserable hard to work with unhappy people
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 5NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Labcorp is very employee oriented and makes sure they are recognized for outstanding performance.
Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Bristol, TN20 maart 2018
Typical Work Day: as a Service Rep you have a post route time in which you utilize to get your coolers, supplies, reports, route sheet, etc., together and loaded into vehicle. You utilize a handheld device to track your lab specimens you pick up daily along with a route sheet you log them on as well. Run your designated route, return to branch and unload. Some Service Representatives have additional duties such as accessioning (processing samples) due to their route structure.

Workplace Culture: It has changed tremendously in the past year.

Hardest part of the job: For me Accessioning Hospital Specimens one day a week on Saturday.

Most enjoyable part of the job: Being out on your route and providing customer service to your clients. Making sure they are satisfied with Labcorp.
Pluspunten
Benefits
Minpunten
No route reviews were performed.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2Nee 2Rapporteren
1,0
Stressful and boring
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Uniondale, NY16 maart 2018
Called Dr. Offices with stat and life threatining blood results
Trying to get though to the dr offices
Not enjoyable
This was many years ago
I didnt enjoy the job it was not diversified
Part time with paid 1/2 hour lunch
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 4Nee 2Rapporteren
2,0
A Job for the Desperate
CLIENT SERVICES REPRESENTATIVE (huidige medewerker) –  New Castle, DE4 maart 2018
Not the best company to work for unless you like to be stressed and undervalued. Departments do not work well together. No outlined employee training program.
Good pay
Minpunten
Unrealistic call center metrics, issue laden system, unorganized company, silly time off policy
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 5NeeRapporteren
workplace culture
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  San Diego, CA13 februari 2018
The department that I worked in was excellent but the management staff have favorites and I was not one of them. This is a great position for someone going to school. They work with you.
bonus
no room for growth
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 6Nee 2Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
A day in the life of a Phlebotomist
Provide Customer Service (huidige medewerker) –  Clemmons, NC8 februari 2018
I start my day at 6:30 AM every day. I start out at Old Vineyard Behavioral Health in Winston Salem. The facility is an inpatient facility and they have four different buildings that house Pediatrics' to Geriatric's. Once I leave this facility I go to a Patient service center and finish out my day. My most enjoyable part of my job is my patients. The hardest part of my job is working with no help at times. Labcorp is a great company to work for.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 4Nee 2Rapporteren
Great Work Field...
Customer Service Rep (huidige medewerker) –  New Orleans, LA19 januari 2018
Field service... Labcorp is a great place to work. Just a lack of pay. Beside that a great place to work. Everyone is a pleasure to work with. Not being compensated with pay.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2Nee 1Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Details of life as customer service representative at Lapcorp
Customer Service Representative (huidige medewerker) –  McLeansville, NC18 januari 2018
Fast paced working environment with you dealing with patients, nurses, insurance representatives. This job is mostly sitting in front of two computers all day while helping others with their bills. The company puts you through an thorough training session before you start helping patients. The pay is very competitive with other companies, along with their benefits. This job is not for those that can not multi-task, or sit for long periods of time.
competitive pay, benefits
Minpunten
long periods of sitting, and difficult patients
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 3Nee 1Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Great benefits from the start.
Customer Service Lead (voormalige medewerker) –  Mount Vernon, WA18 januari 2018
I loved that I did not have to wait for a year to get vacation time. I also loved that in my office we did not have a supervisor on site so we could work at our own pace as long as we got everything done. I loved the fast paced work because it helped the time to go by quickly.
Flexible hours
Minpunten
Only two people in my department which made the work load higher when one of us took vacation
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 1Rapporteren
Good place to work.
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Itasca, IL16 januari 2018
• Performed training for new and existing clients on LabCorp Link proprietary specimen ordering and results web portal software. Lots of traveling and driving.
N/A
Driving in Chicago
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Overall clean workplace in the call center
CUSTOMER SERVICE AGENT (voormalige medewerker) –  Burlington, NC4 januari 2018
The management takes advantage of the employees and treats the employees like they are children. The employees are required to constantly sit, no standing and at all times movement on the keyboards. Constantly asked for payments no matter the customers issues. Demands the employees to ask for permission if outside their talk time to get to use the restrooms. The environment was as if the employees are all lined up in a troop line for work.
Auto payday
Have to request time off 2 weeks in advance
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2Nee 1Rapporteren
labcorp
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  McLeansville, NC4 januari 2018
typical csr call center position. learn systems. adherence is key. answer 80+ calls daily. become a robot basically. pay and benefits are decent though.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 4Nee 1Rapporteren
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij LabCorp. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag