Reviews voor Customer Service Representative bij LabCorp

121 reviews gevonden voor deze zoekopdracht
fast paced
Service Representative (huidige medewerker) –  Hickory, NC26 november 2017
I have enjoyed working for this company, they have good benefits. good management, good co-workers, good career, continuing training, We get bonuses when the company gets higher profits.
steady work. good benifits
long driving
Was deze review nuttig?JaNee 1Rapporteren
n/a
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Phoenix, AZ26 november 2017
it was ok I wouldn't work there again with young children. I really don't have much more to say about this job. It was ok I just didn't really have time to spend with kids.
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 1NeeRapporteren
a typical day at work
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (huidige medewerker) –  Uniondale, NY21 november 2017
it had its good and bad days at work, 100 calls a day or more, supervisor was great to work with ...................... good location, pay was excellent, fast work paced job
close to home, good food around, appreciation to workers during the hoilidays, I would recommend to people
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 1Nee 1Rapporteren
Great luncheons
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  5201 W. Kennedy blvd Tampa , FL 3360717 november 2017
A typical day would consist of greeting co workers and prepare work space with needed materials. Take a 15 minute break in 2 hrs or so and use restroom facilities. Take calls from clients and provide them with confirmation. Lunch is at 12 noon. I return from lunch and take more calls. To meet adherence and talk time expectations I should have answered a minimum of 100 call for my shift.

Management was helpful leads and supervisors were approachable and kept up with our training needs. The hardest part of the job was no interaction with co workers due to the fast pace of calls that came in and the needed silence. The workplace culture was diverse and everyone bought a dish of their culture when requested. The most enjoyable part of the job was training. There we would interact with co workers and get to know one another.
Good raises
Silence
Very busy job
Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Burlington, NC8 november 2017
Phone very busy and a lot to job due to the nature of job. Learned that I needed to be organized. Paperwork had to be completely filled out and data entry needed to be accurate. Also helped other areas such as warehouse if they needed help.
Was deze review nuttig?JaNee 1Rapporteren
none at this time
Client Services Representative (huidige medewerker) –  Phoenix, AZ4 november 2017
I love the company that employs me and am not able to fully give a review of it at this time. I am not comfortable reviewing when still employed. Thank you.
Was deze review nuttig?JaNee 6Rapporteren
ok place to work at
Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Houston, TX1 november 2017
Metrics are easy to meet but the competition pays a little better. The bosses are very nice and crazy working hours, is a lab after all though, enough time off to go to school.
nice bosses, good benefit
low waiges
Bedrijfscultuur
Great money for the work
Client Service Representative (huidige medewerker) –  San Antonio, TX27 oktober 2017
People are relaxed, work flow varies, pay is great, problems happen but are easily fixed. Opportunities come up to move to a different city, training is thorough.
Pluspunten
Discounts on products free lab testing
Was deze review nuttig?JaNeeRapporteren
Great Training
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (huidige medewerker) –  Newark, DE25 oktober 2017
Good company overall. Work overtime when you like. Great benefits.Hard to get out of a bad shift you were hired for. Understandably so, but leaves little to flexibility.
Great Benefits
3rd shift
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 4Nee 1Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
very fast paced call center environment
Client Services Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Uniondale, NY18 oktober 2017
Training was a six week program that had you prepaired with all the information that was needed in order to go out on the floor. The team leads and supervisors were very helpful in any needs that you would have. When you log in first thing in the shift you have to be on the phone immediately and the calls come in quick. log all calls as well as answer any questions that are given to you. document the call and go on to the next. Very fast paced
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 4NeeRapporteren
Fantastic company!
Lab Assistant/ Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Burlington, NC17 oktober 2017
This a great place to launch a solid career. I loved it here and hate I had to leave. The raised are yearly and the benefits are awesome. It's a good company but it is big so don't expect too much one one.
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 2Nee 2Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Very high paced and very busy
Lead Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Uniondale, NY12 oktober 2017
We were expected to take a specific amount of calls each day. We were expected to keep each Phone calls only 2 to 5 minutes long. The turnover with new employees was tremendous.it was very stressful and a lot of new employees couldn't take the pressure and would live within a few months.
Pluspunten
Close and convenience to get to
short lunches
Bedrijfscultuur
Relaxed work environment, nobody standing over you
Customer service driver (huidige medewerker) –  Macon, GA22 september 2017
The work hours don’t allow you to spend time with your family. It’s more for people that either don’t have children or their children are grown. I’ve missed a lot of my kids sports activities.
Pluspunten
Full time associates get the company car for personal use if wanted
Minpunten
The work hours, poor communication
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 5NeeRapporteren
competitive
Technical Customer Service Representative (huidige medewerker) –  Dublin, OH29 augustus 2017
LabCorp provides excellent laboratory work for patients. However the turnover rate is extremely high. Unrealistic goals for customer service. Limited tolerance for error.
Because of the high turnover rate many days of over time. Company emphasizes quantity over quality.
You can not be sick without being penalized. Call in for illness is considered an incident 5 and job removal.
Appears to be favoritism, though not unusual for large company. I did like my coworkers, most of whom are awesome caring people.
good pay
high paced, factory atmosphere
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 3NeeRapporteren
Customer Service
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  McLeansville, NC28 augustus 2017
LabCorp is all about money. Even if you can fix the problem they rather you collect money. your in a call center setting with a open floor so your caller can hear other reps talking while you are on the phone.
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 4NeeRapporteren
Ok Workplace
Customer Service Rep/ Courier (voormalige medewerker) –  Bristol, PA6 augustus 2017
This was a part time night job. It was good while it lasted. The people were great. Those trips to Raritan, NJ every night to drop off specimens became tiresome.
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 4Nee 1Rapporteren
fun workplace
Customer Service Representative (huidige medewerker) –  McLeansville, NC2 augustus 2017
great place for advancement in your career and fun people. great hours but couldn't choose your own shift. Great benefits and would definitely say they pay fairly.
paid breaks
my shift hours
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 2Nee 2Rapporteren
stable employment
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Burlington, NC27 juli 2017
This is a great company to work for since it can provide a more stable environment as well as a good work-life balance. Pay is decent with good benefits.
Paid Time Off, healthcare, dental, vision, discounts, decent pay
micro-management
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 7Nee 1Rapporteren
Ideal for no degrees
Customer Service Representative, Lab Support (huidige medewerker) –  Itasca, IL22 juli 2017
The pay is more than most labs for the type of work you do, the management isn't the worst... but could use improvement. Overall, the worst part of management is the lack of preparation; new employees get very little direction unless they're go-getters (like myself) who strive to learn the job instead of waiting to be taught.

The position is something you need to be promoted into, though.. so current employees working the night shift are the only ones eligible. You don't need a degree to work here. Overtime is an option, which is nice.
Fun Co-workers, Decent Pay, Flexible Vacation
Management, Lack of Communication
Changes are too many
Service Representative (huidige medewerker) –  Urbandale, IA20 juli 2017
LabCorp has a habit of starting new projects without achieving complete success with current projects. Too many irons in the fire you could say! Many changes have happened over the years, some good, some bad. It seems like just as you get things running smoothly that's when they start to change things again.
Some benefits are great
Minpunten
other benefits leave a lot to be desired
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 7NeeRapporteren