Reviews voor Laboratory Assistant bij LabCorp

156 reviews gevonden voor deze zoekopdracht Bekijk alle 3.010 reviews
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
A culture of advancement
Lab Assistant (voormalige medewerker) –  Burlington, NC5 juli 2018
5.Create places for employees to rest and renew during the course of the working day and encourage them to take intermittent breaks. Ideally, leaders would permit afternoon naps, which fuel higher productivity in the several hours that follow.
6.Offer a well equipped gym and other facilities that encourage employees to move physically and stay fit. Provide incentives for employees to use the facilities, including during the work day as a source of renewal.
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 1Rapporteren
Okay place
Lab Assistant (voormalige medewerker) –  Birmingham, AL2 juli 2018
I don't have much to say about LabCorp. It was a job the on 3rd shift that was what each person made it to be. I typical work day was always busy. I learned how to separate plasma from blood
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1Nee 2Rapporteren
Not worth it
Lab Assistant (huidige medewerker) –  Metairie, LA28 juni 2018
The pay is nothing for what you are doing. Very laid back company. If you applied here for a regular position you do better working at Chick-fil-a. They pay more.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2NeeRapporteren
Worst Company
Phlebotomist/Lab Assistant (voormalige medewerker) –  Beacon Hill, WA13 juni 2018
Labcorp is absolutely a terrible company to work for, they are so understaffed and do not pay but expect workers to work long hours with no breaks. Management is so poor, I have never worked for such a terrible company.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 3NeeRapporteren
Outpatient Lab, nothing exciting
CPT1, Phlebotomist/Lab Assistant (voormalige medewerker) –  Folsom, CA13 juni 2018
I liked the company it was a good place to learn and really get the skill down of drawing blood. I learned a lot about blood and tests and how they are measured. Good place to start.
Lab assistant (huidige medewerker) –  Nashville, TN5 juni 2018
Great place to work. The management is compassionate and understanding. They understand that life happens to all of us. They take the time to get to know the employees.
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 2Rapporteren
Productive and fun workplace
Laboratory Assistant (Data Entry) (voormalige medewerker) –  Itasca, IL28 mei 2018
I had worked with Labcorp for 3 years and I had an amazing experience working with them. Labcorp gives very competitive pay, benefits, internal growth.
Pluspunten
evrything is good in this company
lack of benefits
PST- Phlebotomist/ Lab Assistant (voormalige medewerker) –  California26 mei 2018
I worked for this company for 6 years and loved every bit of it. I was able to transfer to other areas and meet a variety of people, patients and management along the way. The only reason why I decided to seek other employment opportunity was because of the lack of benefits and the financial compensation.
great work enviorment
Minpunten
benefits were at a high cost
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2NeeRapporteren
management needs revamping
LAB ASSISTANT (voormalige medewerker) –  Burlington, NC 2721723 mei 2018
loved the job that i had...reason for leaving ...no pay increase for the experience i had. took advantage of my abilities...didn't feel appreciated...loved working with co-workers
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 5NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Fast-paced health services data entry position
Temporary laboratory assistant (voormalige medewerker) –  Phoenix, AZ9 mei 2018
Involved maintaining a fast paced work ethic in a high throughput environment. Identification of proper biochemical assays and attention to detail is a must.
Efficient high-throughput system
Minpunten
Fast paced nature of the job can be overwhelming.
fast paced
Specialty Lab Assistant (voormalige medewerker) –  Birmingham, AL27 maart 2018
received and processed patient samples and did data entry in the computer
entered all the information about the patient in the computer and submited for the next person to process
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2Nee 3Rapporteren
it was ok
Lab Assistant (voormalige medewerker) –  Raritan, NJ19 maart 2018
good experience peoples were nice but management is not professional some kind of favoritism going on between all supervisors
but nice and clean p;lace
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 3Nee 1Rapporteren
Productive place to work
Lab Assistant (voormalige medewerker) –  Elon, NC15 maart 2018
I enjoyed my time at Labcorp but at times noticed it was very competitive to get promoted. I got along with my team and my team manager. Overtime was mandatory.
Rough
Lab Assistant (huidige medewerker) –  Phoenix AZ9 maart 2018
Unless you have absolutely no experience, I would highly advise staying away from this company. Very high turnover due to the quality of management and the amount of work.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 6Nee 3Rapporteren
Highly stressful
Phlebotomist/Lab Assistant (voormalige medewerker) –  Edgewater, FL6 maart 2018
This company was the most stressful place of employment I have ever worked in. This particular supervisor was a bully and task master without being reasonable. For this, she lost many great employees.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 7NeeRapporteren
unorganized
lab assistant (voormalige medewerker) –  Birmingham, AL26 februari 2018
this work environment would be a good place to work if there was no favoritism, selfishness, and unorganized poor team work.management sucks depending on the department
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 4NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Organized and quick work place
Lab Assistant (voormalige medewerker) –  Wheaton, MD25 februari 2018
The work day starts early and ends in the afternoon. I learned how to work with patients of all ages and mentalities. The management and work members was helpful to making sure I understood everything. The hardest part would be dealing with a huge influx of patients at once. The most enjoyable part of the job is making sure that the patient was as comfortable as possible during the procedure.
Bedrijfscultuur
My location was great to work at but received no management support
Lab Assistant (huidige medewerker) –  Tacoma, WA11 februari 2018
No management support but great benefits and pay. I really enjoyed the location I worked at because I wasn't micromanaged and I worked at my own paced but still maintain my integrity to get the job done efficiently and professionally.
PAY & BENEFITS
LACK OF SUPPORT FROM MANAGEMENT
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 3NeeRapporteren
Na
Phlebotomist/Lab Assistant (huidige medewerker) –  Dallas, TX10 februari 2018
Work was very acceptable and can be high pace at certain times!
It is a great job opportunity with benefits so you will be able to excel in a work experiences!
Benefit
Bedrijfscultuur
good and hardworking and friendly
Clinical Laboratory Assistant (voormalige medewerker) –  Dublin, OH21 december 2017
great place to work and people are so nice I love to work there and iam expecting to go back there, my supervisor she was good person. if they call me now im ready anytime to go back there.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 3Nee 3Rapporteren
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij LabCorp. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag