Reviews voor Laboratory Assistant bij LabCorp

135 reviews gevonden voor deze zoekopdracht
Very stressful
Phlebotomist/Lab Assistant (voormalige medewerker) –  Prescott, AZ9 december 2017
I am shocked at the lack of qualified managers this company has. The few employees that have been with the company for longer than 5 years have complete job burn out. I have been in this field for almost 18 years and love my job and my patients. Since joining the Labcorp team less than 6 months ago I have come across so much negativity and lack of professionalism it has driven me to seek employment elsewhere.
Overtime, wages
Minpunten
High turn over rate, poor management
LabCorp
Lab Assistant (voormalige medewerker) –  Greensboro, NC4 december 2017
Okay, place to work. Very stressful at times during third shift due to people calling out a lot. Employees were very straight forward but lacked team work skills.
Not Stellar
Phlebotomist/Lab Assistant (voormalige medewerker) –  Knoxville, TN2 december 2017
This company is bottom-line driven and not patient or employee focused. While I learned a lot from my work there, I wouldn't choose to return. Poor leaders and training.
Pluspunten
Decent pay, as much overtime as you can handle
Minpunten
as much overtime as you can handle, Most of management are poor leaders.
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 3NeeRapporteren
Awful Environment
Phlebotomist/Lab Assistant (voormalige medewerker) –  Porterville, CA26 november 2017
Worst place ever! If you like being treated like a number and rated only on how much time your actually willing to work, not actual hours scheduled to work. Awful, awful, awful, is all I can say. Customers are also allowed to talk and disrespect you just as much as Human Resource and Managers do. Coworkers are backstabbers and lairs, are nice to your face only to talk about you for personal gain. DO NOT WORK HERE!!!
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 4NeeRapporteren
Nice place to work
Lab Assistant (voormalige medewerker) –  Birmingham, AL16 november 2017
The lab runs from a team effort with stressful and non stressful days.
There was sometimes a family atmosphere. The work is high volume and there are many different types of cultures to deal with.
there are some perks working at Labcorp such as 401k, discount tickets and vacation site, Flex Account with incentives for a more health life style.
Healthy life style incentives
sometimes over worked
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 2Nee 1Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
My fellow employees were great! It was just my boss she was hard to work for.
Phlebotomist/Lab Assistant (voormalige medewerker) –  Terre Haute, IN7 november 2017
I loved my job as a phlebotomist and my co workers were so supportive. I just didn't like that overtime my boss would show up I was always asked do you like your job? Do you want to keep your job? I was always told that I was going to be fired the next time something happened. I am not the only one who has had problems with this particular boss. I just couldn't take it anymore so I had to quit.
Pluspunten
Great fellow employees / loved my job
Minpunten
Not so good boss/always afraid of being fired when boss walked in
Bedrijfscultuur
One of my least favorite labs
Phlebotomist/Lab Assistant (voormalige medewerker) –  Beaver Dam, KY2 november 2017
You will definitely feel undervalued and taken advantage of at LabCorp. There is lack of room for advancement, pay is not what it should be, health insurance is over priced.
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 6Nee 1Rapporteren
Horrible place
Lab Assistant -Microbiology (voormalige medewerker) –  Phoenix, AZ30 oktober 2017
Worst job I ever had and worst supervisor I ever had in my life he was incompetent and made up for it by making other people do his job and then would yell at them if it wasn’t stellar even though it wasn’t their responsibility
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 6NeeRapporteren
Total disaster!
LAB ASSISTANT (voormalige medewerker) –  Herndon, VA24 oktober 2017
typical work day was usually 12 hours, they don't give very good training at all, Management was a disgrace!! workplace culture nonexistent.

Hardest part of job was showing up everyday!! Not a joke!

The most enjoyable part?? Going home!
Pluspunten
nothing stay away if at all possible! seriously
Minpunten
everything is a CON in this Plantation!
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 3NeeRapporteren
Labcorp
Laboratory Assistant (voormalige medewerker) –  Tucker, Ga22 oktober 2017
I really enjoyed working at labcorp. The place was very relaxed and most of the employees got alone well. I learned alot relating to my my major in the medical field. I was also promoted to specimen processor which consisted of splitting blood specimens and spinning blood into plasma. It was a very cool learning experience.
Pay, Experience
The working hours
Was deze review nuttig?JaNee 2Rapporteren
Specimen Processer
General Laboratory Assistant (huidige medewerker) –  Phoenix, AZ19 oktober 2017
I process manual and upload requisitions that come in while maintaining appropriate temperature ranges for the specimens. I also before transferring to the lab was the trainer for all the employees of the lab that I currently work in. Still work as a trainer for the lab but am not paid as a trainer or have the title as trainer either. Lab Manager says that we do not have enough people for there to be a Trainer Position.
Pluspunten
Benefits
Minpunten
Lacking recognition
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 2Nee 2Rapporteren
Fun place to work
Lab Assistant Hematology (Core Lab) (voormalige medewerker) –  Raritan, NJ18 oktober 2017
Nice place to work and supervisor are really nice, job security is 100 percent at this place. Good culture and respect each other employee and celebrate all festivals
Was deze review nuttig?JaNee 3Rapporteren
Horrible work culture
Lab Assistant (huidige medewerker) –  Tampa, FL4 oktober 2017
This place is not an ideal workplace. Horrible management, long hours, horrible night hours, overworked and underpaid and under appreciated. Not ideal for anyone.
Minpunten
Health risks, stress, bad management, cut-throat
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 11Nee 2Rapporteren
fun workplace
Phlebotomist/Lab Assistant (huidige medewerker) –  Milwaukee, WI11 september 2017
wow i can said enough about labcorp i would for for them in aheart beat i love my manager down to earth easy to get along with .she listen and understanding ,she not down your back and she is certein about her emplyee.she check on her staff.go vanesse she is PST supervisor.
free lunch on wensday
lunch is good
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 1Nee 3Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
good benefits, not paid enough
Lab Assistant (huidige medewerker) –  Durham, NC2 september 2017
poor to no training actually provided. granted this depends on your lab. either way, in any case and any position there you can get paid way more for the same position else where
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 4NeeRapporteren
Typical day
Lab. Asst. (voormalige medewerker) –  Dallas, TX30 augustus 2017
The morning starts by collecting orders from fax and email.com. The day progresses by filling client orders and taking calls from hospitals, doctors offices, and clinics for supply needs.
Good customer service opportunities
getting stuck in a rut
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 2Nee 2Rapporteren
benefit
Safety Data Associate / Laboratory Assistant (voormalige medewerker) –  Raritan, NJ21 augustus 2017
workplace is like a warehouse. they made you work like a slave. good communication between staff and contractors, staff and contractors are counted in.
compensation
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 4Nee 1Rapporteren
Great Company
Laboratory Assistant Flow Cytometry (huidige medewerker) –  Phoenix, AZ18 augustus 2017
Labcorp is Specialty and Innovation company that continue's to grow globally. Great people stay and go but the relationship with the patient and client has made a huge benefit.
near my home
Was deze review nuttig?JaNee 1Rapporteren
Production heavy
Specialty Lab Assistant (voormalige medewerker) –  San Antonio, TX 7821311 augustus 2017
This is a pap facility. Heavy production. Feet hurting, standing all day, stressing to meet required numbers. Management are hard with no sympathy because they have corporate breathing down their necks.
a job
production requirements.
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 1Nee 3Rapporteren
Great benefits
Lab Assistant (huidige medewerker) –  Burlington, NC8 augustus 2017
LabCorp is a great place to work. LabCorp offers a great deal of benefits that fits your lifestyle personally every year. The only thing I would say needs work id the hiring of management with knowledge of that company, and the pay to its employees are too low.
Pluspunten
paid days off, sick days, benefits.
hours, low pay