Reviews voor Phlebotomist bij LabCorp

660 reviews gevonden voor deze zoekopdracht Bekijk alle 3.228 reviews
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
Bedrijfscultuur
I love my job and what I do.
PST Specialist (Phlebotomist Float) (huidige medewerker) –  Raleigh, NC20 oktober 2018
Labcorp is a good company to work for. It's hard to move up in the company therefore you end up looking outside the company to get ahead. Benefits are good.
1,0
No help, no lunch breaks at least 3 times a week
Phlebotomist (voormalige medewerker) –  Gurnee, IL18 oktober 2018
Not enough help. worked 9 hours without breaks. They would call me 10 minutes before they office was to open, and expect me to open the office because of call offs. I did this for years.
descent insurance
Minpunten
They did not follow labor laws
I enjoy Labcorb
Phlebotomist (voormalige medewerker) –  Morrisville, NC17 oktober 2018
Good place to work looking forward to working with company again as I am in process of a possible position in Connecticut had my interview and everything is good so now just waiting for new opening
Hours
Travel
2,0
good company
Phlebotomist/ PST (huidige medewerker) –  Wilmington, DE9 oktober 2018
LAb corp is a great company to work for. They offer great benefits and flexbile scheduling. This company does not offer great work life balance especially for new mothers.
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 2Rapporteren
productive days
Phlebotomist (voormalige medewerker) –  Albany, NY5 oktober 2018
Labcorp was a easy going work place. Everyone is happy and enjoy their job. the patients are normally returns which mean they been using that certain place all the time. you developed a close relationship with the coworkers and patients.
easy going
busy days
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2NeeRapporteren
Labcorp
Phlebotomist (voormalige medewerker) –  Richland, WA3 oktober 2018
I enjoyed working for labcorp. Large corporation so there are pros and cons. I felt that they took care of their employees. Good benefits. Need more offices in the area I live.
good benefits
not enough offices here
ok place
Phlebotomist, PST, Float (huidige medewerker) –  Charlotte, NC3 oktober 2018
This is a ok place to work. usually the offices that you cover are very nice. The only down side is the pay. I have been drawing labs for a long time and do not feel my pay matches.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 3NeeRapporteren
Very good company
PHLEBOTOMIST (huidige medewerker) –  Lancaster, CA1 oktober 2018
Very good company, good benefits, secure job! Willing to work with you depending on the location and it’s needs, very reasonable pay, and opportunities for bonuses.
Bedrijfscultuur
Productive and fun workplace with chances for advancement
Phlebotomist (voormalige medewerker) –  Wilmington, DE25 september 2018
A typical day at work was very busy and productive! I learned a lot working for labCorp especially the drawing tubes, what they were for and how to prep them correctly. I loved my manager along with all the other staff members. The workplace culture is relaxed although fast paced and very productive. The hardest part of my job was memorizing the tubes and what the colors meant. The most enjoyable part of my job was taking a persons blood and making the experience one of the best ones they have ever had!
Pluspunten
Great working environment, great staff, management, benefits and chances for advancement
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 1Rapporteren
Phlebtomist
Phlebotomist (huidige medewerker) –  Inglewood, CA19 september 2018
Work starts of by checking patients into the LCM System. Gathering necessary information needed prior to blood draw. Once ready Phlebotomist must gather all necessary supplies to perform venipuncture. Once finished the patient should be on their way to continue their day.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2Nee 3Rapporteren
okay workplace
Phlebotomist (voormalige medewerker) –  Phoenix, AZ19 september 2018
it just depends on the manager mine was not the best. he was never around and the office was always short staffed. the employees were great. i loved the team i had.
Well equipped environment
Phlebotomist (voormalige medewerker) –  Philadelphia, PA18 september 2018
Labcorp has shown me so much. I’ve learned how to register patients, draw and processes in the lab. I’ve learned to move at a fast paste seeing over 50 patients.
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 2Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Good place to work I loved my patients they always ask for me
Phlebotomist (voormalige medewerker) –  Port Charlotte, FL14 september 2018
I loved my job I am very good at what I do. it's a good company I just didn't like some of there rules.i worked at hospital for 25 years and the things were alot different .I liked slot of things about the company, I think they should be strict with everyone not just certain people. Changes in the company once you thought you had it down to a science
Pluspunten
Patients we're good bringing things in, some times the boss would order something
Never enough help
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 1Rapporteren
1,0
Bedrijfscultuur
LabCorp is a very inconsiderate company
Phlebotomist (voormalige medewerker) –  Raleigh-Durham, NC13 september 2018
LabCorp is so inconsiderate of their employees that they want them to work during Hurricane Florence 9-13-2018. They don't care about their employee safety. LabCorp wants their employees to work on Friday 9-14-2018 during the hurricane. LabCorp is so greedy and money hungry for money, that all they care about is making sure that the buildings are open just to serve other people that don't care about the employees. LabCorp makes their employees go to work in the blizzard snow with ice on the road because don't care. I've experienced it with them first hand. But this hurricane is a category 4 and LabCorp only cares about making money at a time like this. They show no remorse or feelings or concerns for their employees. All they want is someone to open the offices in the mornings no matter what the weather may be. LabCorp is a sorry company to work for. They are quick to feed you but don't want to pay you any money to continue to be a loyal employee to them. The money they spend on food to feed you, they should put into the employee's pockets. They don't stand behind their employee's in difficult situations, especially when it comes to the patients. They throw you under the bus. LabCorp is going to lose a lot of very good phlebotomist's if they don't straightened up their act. During inclement weather, they need to stop making their employees rough it just to go service people that could care less about the employee's. It makes no sense. It's a hurricane on the lose and they still want employees to open up them offices just to make a dollar. LabCorp is very stingy with pay. They  meer... are a billion dollar company and they pay peanuts and expect you to be loyal to them. I wish people would realize the truth about LabCorp. Their phonies. The CEO is big phony. The CEO is going to be somewhere safe from hurricane while the employee's have to go work in it. There needs to be a strike against LabCorp. DON'T GO WORK FOR LABCORP  minder
Minpunten
They don't care about their employees at all.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 17NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Wonderful place to work all ways something new to learn
Phlebotomist (voormalige medewerker) –  Chesapeake, VA9 september 2018
My typical day to always stay cheerful stay busy doing my job greeting patients drawer labs stocking supplies. learned new software and how to troubleshoot any problems that occur, Take charge in situations that come up between coworkers and patients to keep the workplace peaceful and professional. The hardest part of the job is working with people who don't want to work and are not kind to the patient's. The most enjoyable part is that I can make a difference in someone's life with being kind having a smile on my face and sticking the needle gently with no pain in their arm.
phlebotomist
PHLEBOTOMIST (huidige medewerker) –  Indianapolis, IN7 september 2018
pays well, they are understaffed, very strict attendance policy, dont apply here if u like to miss work. company is good but dont have a life working here
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 7Nee 1Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
productive and fun work place
Phlebotomist (huidige medewerker) –  New Hyde Park, NY7 september 2018
it is a fun place to work .
I work as a float at times and I like working at different locations. Looking forward to working every day. Short staffed and underpaid.
learning experience
Minpunten
short or no breaks, patient come in few min before lunch and end od day
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 3Nee 1Rapporteren
Nationally recognized
Phlebotomist (huidige medewerker) –  Myrtle Beach, SC3 september 2018
Office I was in was not very busy. Management was good. Hardest part of the job was transitioning for cash sales. Some patients adjusted well where others did not.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1NeeRapporteren
Fun to work at
Phlebotomist (voormalige medewerker) –  Kingman, AZ29 augustus 2018
Was only there to do my externship for school. Had a blast, other workers were amazing, got along with everyone. It was always busy here, had patience in and out. Hardest part of the job was drawing kids blood.
A+ corporation
Phlebotomist (voormalige medewerker) –  Itasca, IL28 augustus 2018
Very fast paced company all the employees for the most part are very sweet and helping. Multiple locations state wide, a variety of culture and experience.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2Nee 2Rapporteren
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij LabCorp. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag