Reviews voor Service Technician bij LabCorp

183 reviews gevonden voor deze zoekopdracht
Wonderful Experience learning different Phlebotomy Techniques
Patient Service Technician Specialist (Floater) (voormalige medewerker) –  Louisville, KY7 december 2017
A typical day at LabCorp would consist of communication with your medical staff and any concerns. Then you would make sure your fully supplied so you can have the tools you need to perform your work. I loved the diversity within the different offices.
self-motivated positions
weekends
Was deze review nuttig?JaNeeRapporteren
no stress
Phlebotomist-Patient Service Technician Specialist (huidige medewerker) –  Richmond, VA9 november 2017
I must say I really enjoy my job with lab corp from all areas lab corp is an excellent place to work. from my co workers to the upper management everyone has such pleasant attitudes. I cant ask for more.
incentives
insurance expensive
Was deze review nuttig?JaNee 1Rapporteren
Labcorp in Central Texas is Not Good
Patient Service Technician (voormalige medewerker) –  Round Rock, TX30 oktober 2017
The management at Labcorp in Central Texas is terrible. They pit employees against each other and even have them spy for them. The management doesn't care for their employees. You are told you will work in one place and then they move you to another place and then threaten you with firing if you complain.
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 7NeeRapporteren
Loved my job
Patient Service Technician (voormalige medewerker) –  Charlotte, NC23 oktober 2017
Loved my job I will miss the patients if nothing else I loved helping my patients they were so important to me. It was a very busy workplace. You have to have patience and be understanding to every patient and donors need.
FUN PLACE
EXTREMELY BUSY
Was deze review nuttig?JaNee 1Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Its a very good work environment
Patient Service Technician/Phlebotomist (huidige medewerker) –  Hilton Head Island, SC20 oktober 2017
It's a very good place of work Very well mannered and team work with all the employees The supervisor is amazing wish the company was throughout the United States
Under paid...Over worked
Patient Services Technician/ Phlebotomist (voormalige medewerker) –  Newark, DE8 oktober 2017
You do four different positions in one day...But only get paid for one...... I fought to get into labcorp just to be totally disappointed!! They truly need new management
THE INTERACTION WITH THE PATIENTS
PAY..JOB DUTIES
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 6Nee 1Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Enjoy providing a service to patients
Patient Service Technician Specialist (huidige medewerker) –  Fayetteville, NC4 oktober 2017
The most enjoyable part of the job is knowing the part I play is very important in the delivery of health care. The doctor can't diagnosis or treat a patient without the service I provide.
Bedrijfscultuur
Over all it is a nice place to work
Patient Service Tech/Phlebotomist (huidige medewerker) –  Monroeville, AL28 september 2017
Work day is steady and sometimes fast pace.

We take cash, credit, check, debit, money order payments on present and past due bills.

I love interacting with my patients, but the most hardest thing to deal with is asking for payments on bills.
Fun at work
Phlebotomist/Patient Service Technician (voormalige medewerker) –  Burlington, NC25 september 2017
I found working a the lab to be very fun. I enjoyed all the conversations witht the patients as I would collect the blood or specimens from them. The staff was alo very nice.
FUN WHILE YOU WORKED
Minpunten
SOMETIMES HARD TO GET AHOLD OF SOMEONE AT THE MAIN LAB WITH LAB QUESTIONS OR PROBLEM
Poor Management
PATIENT SERVICES TECHNICIAN (huidige medewerker) –  Las Vegas, NV25 september 2017
Not really any room for advancement. Management is extremely disorganized. No support of staff from management. Expected to do the job of two or three people without the pay.
It's a job
Minpunten
Low pay for all the work required
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 2NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Growing and good work environment
Service Technician (huidige medewerker) –  NC20 september 2017
This is a very good company to work for and grow with. They have a lot of opportunities for someone wanting to advance in their career. They also take care of their employees.
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 4Nee 1Rapporteren
fast paced
Patient Service Tech/Phlebotomist (voormalige medewerker) –  Hawthorne, CA9 september 2017
very fast paced environment. Always understaffed. Sometimes the availability of supplies was limited, as for example butterfly needles. The hardest part was dealing with problem patients.
Always busy
expensive benefits
Productive, quickpaced workplace.
Patient Service Technician (voormalige medewerker) –  Greensboro, PA8 september 2017
Great working environment. Exceptional supervisor! Hard to schedule time off. Great medical, dental, and vision benefits. No weekends or holidays. Yearly holiday gift!
Very generous pay
Minpunten
Hard to schedule time off.
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 2Nee 1Rapporteren
good place to work
Current Patient Service Tech. Float (voormalige medewerker) –  Cincinnati, OH30 augustus 2017
labcorp is a nice place to work. they are competitive with pay and benefits. management is always good and fair. I enjoy the patients and meeting new people. I also enjoy working with the clients we. Labcorp also does really good hiring from within for promotions and such.
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 2Nee 1Rapporteren
good benefits
Patient Service Technician (voormalige medewerker) –  Raleigh, NC12 augustus 2017
cool place to work, depending on where you are placed. I personally would not reapply. I learned a lot during my time there. That is all i have to say about this company.
high volume
Patient Service Technician Specialist (voormalige medewerker) –  Humble, TX8 augustus 2017
A typical work week with high volume of patient, the hardest part is when a co-work is out , there is not coverage time to time. Make stressful for the employee who trying their best to satisfiy the employer to committ a good customer service to the company.
time off
Minpunten
no coverage for time off request
Fast paced
Patient Service Technician/Phlebotomist (huidige medewerker) –  Glen Burnie, MD7 augustus 2017
I like my job and the patients. I feel that at the present time there is no room for advancement in my skill set here at labcorp. Believe that I need more of a challenge.
ok
Patient Service Technician (voormalige medewerker) –  Norristown, PA30 juli 2017
loved the company hated my coworker and disliked my supervisor because she was unfair and allowed others to do things that were against company policy
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 3Nee 1Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Good place to get a lot of experience
Patient Service Technician (voormalige medewerker) –  Highlands Ranch, CO26 juli 2017
Good place to work to gain experience, fast paced environment, a lot of work expected of you without the pay. Some sites work better as a team than others.
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 3NeeRapporteren
long time work
Patient service technician (huidige medewerker) –  Kingston, NY 1240125 juli 2017
busy place to work. I have done in house phlebotomy and out out patient phlebotomy. both very different and very demanding. you have to be a hard worker and a multitasker.

Algehele waardering