Reviews voor Service Technician bij LabCorp

194 reviews gevonden voor deze zoekopdracht
very fast paced
Patient Service Technician (voormalige medewerker) –  Beaumont, TX11 februari 2018
very fast paced environment, did all patient care including draw blood assist patients and processed throughout the day. cared for 30 to 50 patients daily
bonus
short staff
Was deze review waardevol?JaNeeRapporteren
Stressful
Patient Service Tech (Phlebotomist) (huidige medewerker) –  Pottstown, PA9 februari 2018
Always short staff. Managers are super supportive. Great benefits, very competitive. Supervisor's encourage prepared and advancement. Starting salery could be way better.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 3NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Enjoyed working with my co-workers and the patients.
Patient Service Technician-Phlebotomist (voormalige medewerker) –  Clear Lake, TX3 februari 2018
I enjoyed my experience with the patients and my co-workers. You were always learning things from each other and performing as a team to get through difficult situations with patients.
Pluspunten
Comraderay with co-workers and constantly learning
Long hours, poor pay
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2NeeRapporteren
Review
Phlebotomist/ Patient Service Tech (huidige medewerker) –  Richmond, VA 2322831 januari 2018
There are many chances to change your work environment, meaning there's always the operatunity to work in different doctors offices and out patient labs. the management is very responsive and supportive.
Was deze review waardevol?JaNeeRapporteren
can retire with company
Patient Service Technician Specialist (huidige medewerker) –  Baltimore, MD27 januari 2018
can retire with company. Work with different people from all walks of life. Alright pay. Work somewhere else if you want to advance though. Not really for their phlebotomist.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 4NeeRapporteren
management
Patient Service Technician (voormalige medewerker) –  Shreveport, LA25 januari 2018
Facilitating efficient meetings; sticking with time frames for meetings
Grouping similar tasks together to limit transition time
Maintaining an organized work area
large company
short breaks
Good Benifits
Phlebotomist- Patient Service Technician (voormalige medewerker) –  Louisville, KY24 januari 2018
Management could improve on how they handle some situations. They will let you go for situations that are sometimes out of your control even if you have excellent job performance.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 4Nee 1Rapporteren
horrible
Phleb/patient service tech (huidige medewerker) –  New York State19 januari 2018
Not a good working environment, we saw over 100 patients a day, no one wants to get up off their butt to do patients, they acted like they were straight from the streets, hood, ghetto, etc. No boss is there to supervise. You can't leave until all the work is finished for the day. Managment is ajoke. They play favorites and dont respond to complaints unless you threaten to go to the state dept. jealous rude coworkers.
Pluspunten
good pay, fun with patients
Minpunten
no lunch breaks, standing all day, hostile coworkers.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 7Nee 2Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Productive n fun place to work
Patient Service Technician (huidige medewerker) –  Burlington, NC16 januari 2018
Wonderful productive enjoyable fastpace steady work and variety of patients ..labcorp Is a wonderful place to work for I had three different supervisor and all three where awesome when ever I needed time off they always worked with me and when they needed me I was there for them.... I will recommend anyone to work for labcorp my experience was awesome
Bedrijfscultuur
Great benefits but poor management
Patient Service Technician PST (huidige medewerker) –  North Charleston, SC4 januari 2018
The benefits that you receive as a full time employee are great and very affordable for a whole family! The managers need to do better with communication with their employees. When you do not work directly with the managers, you feel forgotten about and neglected. They forget to tell you important information and then "fuss" at you for not knowing.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1NeeRapporteren
Wonderful Experience learning different Phlebotomy Techniques
Patient Service Technician Specialist (Floater) (voormalige medewerker) –  Louisville, KY7 december 2017
A typical day at LabCorp would consist of communication with your medical staff and any concerns. Then you would make sure your fully supplied so you can have the tools you need to perform your work. I loved the diversity within the different offices.
self-motivated positions
weekends
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 2Rapporteren
normal work place
Patient Service Technician/Phlebotomist (voormalige medewerker) –  Hollywood, FL1 december 2017
no comment the job was not a bad place to work i enjoyed travel to different locations throughout the company meeting new people daily getting to know the patients and learning different skills such as paternity testing pre employment screening etc.
incestive
no holiday bouns
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 2Rapporteren
no stress
Phlebotomist-Patient Service Technician Specialist (huidige medewerker) –  Richmond, VA9 november 2017
I must say I really enjoy my job with lab corp from all areas lab corp is an excellent place to work. from my co workers to the upper management everyone has such pleasant attitudes. I cant ask for more.
incentives
insurance expensive
Labcorp in Central Texas is Not Good
Patient Service Technician (voormalige medewerker) –  Round Rock, TX30 oktober 2017
The management at Labcorp in Central Texas is terrible. They pit employees against each other and even have them spy for them. The management doesn't care for their employees. You are told you will work in one place and then they move you to another place and then threaten you with firing if you complain.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 7Nee 1Rapporteren
Loved my job
Patient Service Technician (voormalige medewerker) –  Charlotte, NC23 oktober 2017
Loved my job I will miss the patients if nothing else I loved helping my patients they were so important to me. It was a very busy workplace. You have to have patience and be understanding to every patient and donors need.
FUN PLACE
EXTREMELY BUSY
Bedrijfscultuur
Its a very good work environment
Patient Service Technician/Phlebotomist (huidige medewerker) –  Hilton Head Island, SC20 oktober 2017
It's a very good place of work Very well mannered and team work with all the employees The supervisor is amazing wish the company was throughout the United States
Under paid...Over worked
Patient Services Technician/ Phlebotomist (voormalige medewerker) –  Newark, DE8 oktober 2017
You do four different positions in one day...But only get paid for one...... I fought to get into labcorp just to be totally disappointed!! They truly need new management
THE INTERACTION WITH THE PATIENTS
PAY..JOB DUTIES
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 6Nee 1Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Enjoy providing a service to patients
Patient Service Technician Specialist (huidige medewerker) –  Fayetteville, NC4 oktober 2017
The most enjoyable part of the job is knowing the part I play is very important in the delivery of health care. The doctor can't diagnosis or treat a patient without the service I provide.
Bedrijfscultuur
Over all it is a nice place to work
Patient Service Tech/Phlebotomist (huidige medewerker) –  Monroeville, AL28 september 2017
Work day is steady and sometimes fast pace.

We take cash, credit, check, debit, money order payments on present and past due bills.

I love interacting with my patients, but the most hardest thing to deal with is asking for payments on bills.
Fun at work
Phlebotomist/Patient Service Technician (voormalige medewerker) –  Burlington, NC25 september 2017
I found working a the lab to be very fun. I enjoyed all the conversations witht the patients as I would collect the blood or specimens from them. The staff was alo very nice.
FUN WHILE YOU WORKED
Minpunten
SOMETIMES HARD TO GET AHOLD OF SOMEONE AT THE MAIN LAB WITH LAB QUESTIONS OR PROBLEM
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1NeeRapporteren