Reviews voor Service Technician bij LabCorp

217 reviews gevonden voor deze zoekopdracht Bekijk alle 3.138 reviews
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
productive
Phlebotomist/ Patient Service Technician (huidige medewerker) –  Jersey City, NJ18 september 2018
loved working with co workers that help get the patients in and out in a timely manner. Serviced patients with professional manner. Very busy environment but loved getting the job done correctly.
insentive and bonus pay
Minpunten
wish insurance was cheaper or free
Was deze review waardevol?JaNeeRapporteren
Worst job I've ever had
Patient Services Technician (voormalige medewerker) –  Colorado13 september 2018
I worked 45 minutes to an hour of overtime everyday. Only 2 people could have days off at the same time and you could request time off up to a year in advance so people who had worked there before you already had time requested off and there was no other time available. You were only allowed 3 unscheduled absences so if you get sick you still better work. Management was not understanding, helpful or available
Minpunten
insurance was expensive and not much coverage
Great Job
Patient Service Technician Specialist (PSTS) (huidige medewerker) –  Paducah, KY 4200114 augustus 2018
Good place to work awesome people good benefits. Love traveling to all the different places and learning new things. overall I have no complaints about working here
Great Company!
Patient Service Tech (Phlebotomist) Floater (huidige medewerker) –  San Antonio, TX14 augustus 2018
I enjoy working for this company! great pay and they have reimbursement programs. I am a float and i enjoy working for his company very much. my supervisor is very understanding.
Insurance is too pricey
Fair
Phlebotomist/Patient Service Technician (huidige medewerker) –  Succasunna, NJ9 augustus 2018
Chance for going further. Balance and equal opportunity. Nice benefit. Hapy to be working for labcorp. Can't say better things about labcorp. Being happy is key
Bedrijfscultuur
not staffed like a place should be
phlebotomist- patient service tech (huidige medewerker) –  Colorado Springs, CO29 juli 2018
i got positions taken away and they never told me why. management is not friendly and talks down to the employees. hardest part of the job is knowing.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1NeeRapporteren
great work enviroment
Patient Service Tech (Phlebotomist) (huidige medewerker) –  Burlington, NC17 juli 2018
great work experience. I have grown a lot with this company. They have great benefits. I love helping all types of people and this job made this possible.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2Nee 1Rapporteren
Fast paced
Patient Service Technician (voormalige medewerker) –  Colorado Springs, CO12 juli 2018
Labcorp as a whole is a great company to work for. If you are motivated then this is the place for you. They have great benefits and continuous training opportunities.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2Nee 1Rapporteren
Enjoyable/some stress
Patient Service Technician (voormalige medewerker) –  Burlington, NC9 juli 2018
Very good place to work, great supervisors, co workers. Great training. Would recommend this company to anyone. gained a lot of knowledge/skills. Room for advancement.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 3Nee 1Rapporteren
Favoritism
Patient Service Tech. Spec (voormalige medewerker) –  San Diego, CA6 juli 2018
No opportunities for growth, only for certain employees. Management needs to train other employees in Management better. Managers- knowing how to enter act with their employees different personalities, listening to other employees when they have problems with co-workers. If they just knew what to do that would help.
401k, Health Ins., Vision
under staff
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 4NeeRapporteren
Fast paced
Patient Service Technician (voormalige medewerker) –  Lakewood, WA4 juli 2018
I enjoyed my time at LabCorp. My day started with me opening up the lab and getting people’s fasting labs drawn. I was usually swamped in the mornings, but had a nice and easy afternoon.
Pluspunten
Ran the lab on my own, downtime, flexibility
No breaks
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1Nee 2Rapporteren
Professional and rewarding
Patient Service Technician. (voormalige medewerker) –  Orange County, CA12 juni 2018
I enjoyed meeting and providing services to all ages and cultures especially using my expertise and knowledge with children and infant's. LabCorp are also a very strong and financially secure Company.
Pluspunten
Support, acknowledgements, team work inviroment, excellent Management, great benefits.
Minpunten
Traffic on the way to and from my office.
Bedrijfscultuur
Loved the job but couldn't stand the drive!
Patient Service Technician (huidige medewerker) –  Cleveland Heights, OH29 mei 2018
I thoroughly enjoyed my role at LabCorp. There were many obstacles with upper management but the root of the issue for me was the hour drive to and from the PSC that was extremely taxing. If there was a position available closer to my home, I would consider applying for it.
Pluspunten
great salary, hour lunch, great incentives
Minpunten
terrible upper management, favoritism, lack of communication, not flexible with time off requests
great place to work
Patient Service Tech Specialist/Floater (huidige medewerker) –  Philadelphia, PA23 mei 2018
great place to work sometimes it can be stressful .but i love the patients thats what makes it great,. reaiiy nice company to work for.and the saff is really friendly
very prof fam
n/a
labcorp
Patient Service Technician (Float) (huidige medewerker) –  Denver, CO14 mei 2018
As a whole the company is good. Management needs a lot of work. As of now I am looking for other job opportunities as I have a poor supervisor. If I had a better supervisor I would stay with the company.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 6NeeRapporteren
Extern work for experience
Patient Service Tech Extern (voormalige medewerker) –  Perry, GA8 mei 2018
Learn extensively beyond having a two year degree in medical lab technician field. Very intense environment getting blood samples from patients for testing.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1Nee 2Rapporteren
Fast pace and productive
Patient Service Technician (voormalige medewerker) –  Louisville, KY5 mei 2018
A typical work day with no complaints. You work with little to no supervisor and all responsibilities were shared. Workplace culture was good and everybody was a team player.
Lunch provided
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2Nee 3Rapporteren
Job Postion
Patient Service Technician (voormalige medewerker) –  Pineville, NC3 mei 2018
I enjoy working with patients. LabCorp is a very organized company. I enjoyed my time there. The training is very good. The only thing that I did not care for was my direct manager. I would be told one thing & the manager would then do the exact opposite. I don't like working for someone that can't be honest even if the information that is given not favorable
Excellent training
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 7NeeRapporteren
My Eyes
Patient Service Technician Supervisor (huidige medewerker) –  MD14 april 2018
I have never worked for a job in leadership or in general where one is frowned upon for doing his or her job. The lack of response from the human resources department is unfair and allowing mangers wrong doing to be covered up in a cloud of smoke is truly something that works the taste out of your month. The company is excellent and a leader in the field I believe that there are some bad apples in the bunch.
stress
Patient Service Tech/Phlebotomist (huidige medewerker) –  Tulsa, OK29 maart 2018
High stress, micro managed, employees opinion dont seem to matter. No matter how many compliments you receive if you get one complaint you are written up, even if it was unjust
pay
too much to name
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 6NeeRapporteren
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij LabCorp. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag