Reviews voor Service Technician bij LabCorp

204 reviews gevonden voor deze zoekopdracht Bekijk alle 2.937 reviews
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
Professional and rewarding
Patient Service Technician. (voormalige medewerker) –  Orange County, CA12 juni 2018
I enjoyed meeting and providing services to all ages and cultures especially using my expertise and knowledge with children and infant's. LabCorp are also a very strong and financially secure Company.
Pluspunten
Support, acknowledgements, team work inviroment, excellent Management, great benefits.
Minpunten
Traffic on the way to and from my office.
Bedrijfscultuur
Loved the job but couldn't stand the drive!
Patient Service Technician (huidige medewerker) –  Cleveland Heights, OH29 mei 2018
I thoroughly enjoyed my role at LabCorp. There were many obstacles with upper management but the root of the issue for me was the hour drive to and from the PSC that was extremely taxing. If there was a position available closer to my home, I would consider applying for it.
Pluspunten
great salary, hour lunch, great incentives
Minpunten
terrible upper management, favoritism, lack of communication, not flexible with time off requests
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 3NeeRapporteren
labcorp
Patient Service Technician (Float) (huidige medewerker) –  Denver, CO14 mei 2018
As a whole the company is good. Management needs a lot of work. As of now I am looking for other job opportunities as I have a poor supervisor. If I had a better supervisor I would stay with the company.
Extern work for experience
Patient Service Tech Extern (voormalige medewerker) –  Perry, GA8 mei 2018
Learn extensively beyond having a two year degree in medical lab technician field. Very intense environment getting blood samples from patients for testing.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1Nee 2Rapporteren
Fast pace and productive
Patient Service Technician (voormalige medewerker) –  Louisville, KY5 mei 2018
A typical work day with no complaints. You work with little to no supervisor and all responsibilities were shared. Workplace culture was good and everybody was a team player.
Lunch provided
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2Nee 3Rapporteren
Job Postion
Patient Service Technician (voormalige medewerker) –  Pineville, NC3 mei 2018
I enjoy working with patients. LabCorp is a very organized company. I enjoyed my time there. The training is very good. The only thing that I did not care for was my direct manager. I would be told one thing & the manager would then do the exact opposite. I don't like working for someone that can't be honest even if the information that is given not favorable
Excellent training
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 6NeeRapporteren
My Eyes
Patient Service Technician Supervisor (huidige medewerker) –  MD14 april 2018
I have never worked for a job in leadership or in general where one is frowned upon for doing his or her job. The lack of response from the human resources department is unfair and allowing mangers wrong doing to be covered up in a cloud of smoke is truly something that works the taste out of your month. The company is excellent and a leader in the field I believe that there are some bad apples in the bunch.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 3NeeRapporteren
stress
Patient Service Tech/Phlebotomist (huidige medewerker) –  Tulsa, OK29 maart 2018
High stress, micro managed, employees opinion dont seem to matter. No matter how many compliments you receive if you get one complaint you are written up, even if it was unjust
pay
too much to name
Bedrijfscultuur
Patient Service Technician (voormalige medewerker) –  San Antonio, TX25 februari 2018
This is a good lot place to work for always there when you need help always checking up on employee's. Supervisors willing to help at any time. Nothing bad to say
Love to hate this job
Patient Service Technician / Phlebotomist (huidige medewerker) –  Las Vegas, NV19 februari 2018
Find another lab to work for if you go for a refence lab. They all pay more. Your raises are minimum and you do get quarterly bonuses if you collect cash from patients
very fast paced
Patient Service Technician (voormalige medewerker) –  Beaumont, TX11 februari 2018
very fast paced environment, did all patient care including draw blood assist patients and processed throughout the day. cared for 30 to 50 patients daily
bonus
short staff
Stressful
Patient Service Tech (Phlebotomist) (huidige medewerker) –  Pottstown, PA9 februari 2018
Always short staff. Managers are super supportive. Great benefits, very competitive. Supervisor's encourage prepared and advancement. Starting salery could be way better.
Bedrijfscultuur
Enjoyed working with my co-workers and the patients.
Patient Service Technician-Phlebotomist (voormalige medewerker) –  Clear Lake, TX3 februari 2018
I enjoyed my experience with the patients and my co-workers. You were always learning things from each other and performing as a team to get through difficult situations with patients.
Pluspunten
Comraderay with co-workers and constantly learning
Long hours, poor pay
Review
Phlebotomist/ Patient Service Tech (huidige medewerker) –  Richmond, VA 2322831 januari 2018
There are many chances to change your work environment, meaning there's always the operatunity to work in different doctors offices and out patient labs. the management is very responsive and supportive.
can retire with company
Patient Service Technician Specialist (huidige medewerker) –  Baltimore, MD27 januari 2018
can retire with company. Work with different people from all walks of life. Alright pay. Work somewhere else if you want to advance though. Not really for their phlebotomist.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 4NeeRapporteren
management
Patient Service Technician (voormalige medewerker) –  Shreveport, LA25 januari 2018
Facilitating efficient meetings; sticking with time frames for meetings
Grouping similar tasks together to limit transition time
Maintaining an organized work area
large company
short breaks
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 2Rapporteren
Good Benifits
Phlebotomist- Patient Service Technician (voormalige medewerker) –  Louisville, KY24 januari 2018
Management could improve on how they handle some situations. They will let you go for situations that are sometimes out of your control even if you have excellent job performance.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 4Nee 1Rapporteren
horrible
Phleb/patient service tech (huidige medewerker) –  New York State19 januari 2018
Not a good working environment, we saw over 100 patients a day, no one wants to get up off their butt to do patients, they acted like they were straight from the streets, hood, ghetto, etc. No boss is there to supervise. You can't leave until all the work is finished for the day. Managment is ajoke. They play favorites and dont respond to complaints unless you threaten to go to the state dept. jealous rude coworkers.
Pluspunten
good pay, fun with patients
Minpunten
no lunch breaks, standing all day, hostile coworkers.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 9Nee 2Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Productive n fun place to work
Patient Service Technician (huidige medewerker) –  Burlington, NC16 januari 2018
Wonderful productive enjoyable fastpace steady work and variety of patients ..labcorp Is a wonderful place to work for I had three different supervisor and all three where awesome when ever I needed time off they always worked with me and when they needed me I was there for them.... I will recommend anyone to work for labcorp my experience was awesome
Bedrijfscultuur
Great benefits but poor management
Patient Service Technician PST (huidige medewerker) –  North Charleston, SC4 januari 2018
The benefits that you receive as a full time employee are great and very affordable for a whole family! The managers need to do better with communication with their employees. When you do not work directly with the managers, you feel forgotten about and neglected. They forget to tell you important information and then "fuss" at you for not knowing.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1NeeRapporteren
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij LabCorp. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag