Reviews voor Service Technician bij LabCorp

245 reviews gevonden voor deze zoekopdracht Bekijk alle 3.700 reviews
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
Bedrijfscultuur
needs inprovent in employeee relations
Phlebotomist, direct patient service technician (voormalige medewerker) –  Middletown, NY29 november 2018
don't know why i was second guessed why and if i wanted to work for lab corp. could see the writing on the wall when i was asked as i was making a decent wage and they are hiring without experience and paying a low hourly wage. a complete shame after 13 yrs of being with the company
Bedrijfscultuur
Patient Service Technician/Phlebotomist (huidige medewerker) –  Wilmington, NC25 november 2018
My only complaint is that I started full time. My hours got decreased to part-time. Now I don't make enough to pay my bills. This affects my, family, lively hood, and credit.
Pluspunten
No week ends, no holidays.
Minpunten
Management could stand to improve with follow ups.
Was deze review waardevol?JaNeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Very busy place to work. Not for slackers
Patient Service Technician, Phlebotomist (huidige medewerker) –  Westminster, MD17 november 2018
Love the job. Create lots of relationships w frequent patients. If you work at a PSC its very important to have a strong backbone because they seem to be hard on new employees.
Great hours. No holidays. Only work every 3rd Saturday 7-12
Short lunch breaks
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 1Rapporteren
my experience
Patient Service Technician (huidige medewerker) –  New York, NY25 oktober 2018
my experience at lab corp so far is good. In the beginning it was quite challenging because there was so much to learn, but with my coworkers and supervisors I was able to understand and perform my job duties to the best of my abilities.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Good place to work for starters
Patient Service Technician Specialist (huidige medewerker) –  Columbia, MD19 oktober 2018
patient service center is usually a busy place to work for, whereas working at a doctors office is not. Management is okay. Overall experience is fair.
incentives
Minpunten
room for advancement is not suitable.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 3NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Labcorp is a good job for starters who wants experience.
Patient Service Technician (voormalige medewerker) –  Irmo, SC17 oktober 2018
Over all labcorp is a good company. It's not your ideal career job unless, you're corporate or a supervisor. There is no growth once you get in there and the pay is average. It's very fast pace and easy to do once you have been trained. I would not recommend this job to a friend.
n/a
Patient Service Technician (huidige medewerker) –  New York, NY14 oktober 2018
i prefer not to give my opinion at the moment. the job is very hectic.
it very hectic, you do learn a lot of things and how to collect certain specimen properly. there is always something new to learn
Was deze review waardevol?JaNeeRapporteren
Cut-Throat
Patient Service Technician (voormalige medewerker) –  Greenville, SC10 oktober 2018
Nothing possible to say, if you want phlebotomy experience go elsewhere. Managers are incompetent and will throw anyone under the bus. Negative work environment and sexes group to work for.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 7Nee 1Rapporteren
Stressful work environment
Patient Services Technician Specialist (voormalige medewerker) –  Charlotte, NC10 oktober 2018
working in the various physician offices proved to be very stressful. Office staff not always friendly or cooperative. Management in Charlotte area not supportive this makes doing your job very difficult because your always on defense and not really giving the best care to patients.
meeting interesting people
ok pay
Management can be challenging
Questionable employees
OT available
No room to advance without education
Work can be stressful and tedious
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2Nee 1Rapporteren
Great beginners job
Patient Service Technician (huidige medewerker) –  Cary, NC2 oktober 2018
Labcorp has a lot of advantages as far as benefits but the pay is inadequate for today's cost of living. Once you have the skill set the job is easy.
Benefits are good
Minpunten
salary inadequate for the rising cost of living
very productive and informative
Patient Service Technician Specialist (voormalige medewerker) –  Reno, NV26 september 2018
A typical day at work was very fast phase since specimens needs to be process in timely matter. Management was very nice and they make sure that breaks were taken on time. Learning that you were part of the patient's wellness is very rewarding. Through continuing education, you learn a lot of things like safety, different testing, management, privacy, billing, etc.
benefits, flexible hours, advancement
Minpunten
It can get really busy, On call runs. off site lab draws.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1Nee 1Rapporteren
productive
Phlebotomist/ Patient Service Technician (huidige medewerker) –  Jersey City, NJ18 september 2018
loved working with co workers that help get the patients in and out in a timely manner. Serviced patients with professional manner. Very busy environment but loved getting the job done correctly.
insentive and bonus pay
Minpunten
wish insurance was cheaper or free
Worst job I've ever had
Patient Services Technician (voormalige medewerker) –  Colorado13 september 2018
I worked 45 minutes to an hour of overtime everyday. Only 2 people could have days off at the same time and you could request time off up to a year in advance so people who had worked there before you already had time requested off and there was no other time available. You were only allowed 3 unscheduled absences so if you get sick you still better work. Management was not understanding, helpful or available
Minpunten
insurance was expensive and not much coverage
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 3Nee 1Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Worked as an inter-office phlebotomist so it was awesome not having my boss on-site.
Patient Services Technician (voormalige medewerker) –  Anchorage, AK25 augustus 2018
It was better than working at Quest Diagnostics; it was a little less stringent & a little more relaxed. But as with other big lab companies, when mistakes are made in the main lab or when specimens are lost, the phlebs are always blamed.
Pluspunten
Loved the office that i was contracted to work in
Minpunten
Low pay for the amount of responsibility
some times fun
Patient Service Technician (voormalige medewerker) –  Alpharetta, GA24 augustus 2018
I had an awesome supervisor who communicated with her team. She showed appreciation by little gifts or offering to buy lunch for the team. the little incentive which builds work moral.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1NeeRapporteren
Great Job
Patient Service Technician Specialist (PSTS) (huidige medewerker) –  Paducah, KY 4200114 augustus 2018
Good place to work awesome people good benefits. Love traveling to all the different places and learning new things. overall I have no complaints about working here
Great Company!
Patient Service Tech (Phlebotomist) Floater (huidige medewerker) –  San Antonio, TX14 augustus 2018
I enjoy working for this company! great pay and they have reimbursement programs. I am a float and i enjoy working for his company very much. my supervisor is very understanding.
Insurance is too pricey
Fair
Phlebotomist/Patient Service Technician (huidige medewerker) –  Succasunna, NJ9 augustus 2018
Chance for going further. Balance and equal opportunity. Nice benefit. Hapy to be working for labcorp. Can't say better things about labcorp. Being happy is key
Bedrijfscultuur
not staffed like a place should be
phlebotomist- patient service tech (huidige medewerker) –  Colorado Springs, CO29 juli 2018
i got positions taken away and they never told me why. management is not friendly and talks down to the employees. hardest part of the job is knowing.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1Nee 1Rapporteren
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij LabCorp. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag