Levi Strauss & Co.

Levi Strauss & Co. Employee Reviews

I had a good time with Levi's. Many structural changes but overall fun people with an open mindset. If you are a product lover, denim industry is great
Work lace is relax, you can come in wearing jeans, which is logical given they sell jeans. There is a lot of diversity, people are engaged in their work, and work/personal life balance is great. A lot of travels to be expected.
My review its that we have very good job enviroment, having fun and making games to stress out. We could create games for our end users to be able to learn better technologies. Very friendly managers and bosses.
I was contracted to a Maternity contract at Levi's, a life long dream to work there and another chance to live and work in an international environment. I learnt from some really great professional people, and made some great connections. There was a lot of strategy, open communication, learning how to be the most productive at work and also having fun. I travelled twice with Levi's in 8 months, to Spain, Rome for the quarterly strategy meeting to decide and review the last season vs how to move forward for the next season. A great team of people, and a great experience overall. I had the chance to stay, however I would love to settle in the UK close to family.
Pros
Free Lunches, Travel to and from work paid for, Travel. Discount on Clothing.
Cons
Lost in translation sometimes, working with lots of different nationalities, could be frustrating at times but we made it in the end! :)
Amazing positive and rock and roll culture. Respect to the employees. Work hard and play hard environment. they need to take care more people development and internal opportunities.
There was no such thing as a typical day. In addition to the job, there was a lot of travel involved, with our supply base was all over Europe and the far east. Much of my work was done out side the office at the suppliers locations with my onsite teams, who were mainly locals. The culture was very inclusive, with everyone opinions and input respected. It was hard to balance home life and working life as the job was 24/7 due the travel and the time differences.
hier heb ik een enorme ervaring opgedaan mogelijkheid tot doorgroei in dit bedrijf heb ik veel geleerd waardoor ik zeer zelfstandig kan werken
Pros
zeer goed loon en voordelen en aangenaam werken
Cons
collectieve sluiting van bedrijf
The company value and products are amazing, you evolve in a hectic environment with a lot of talented people, and products are just great. And you got to work in Jeans and T shirts! Almost constant changes, organization and ways of working impact workload. Work life balance as well as job stability / security could be improved.
Pros
Amazing values, casual, Levi's
Cons
Stability, work life balance
Kan niet klagen over mijn tijd bij Levi Strauss. In de 30 jaar heb ik veel geleerd en tof vrienden gemaakt in veel landen.
Pros
Vrijheid in werk.
Cons
Administratie
Il est difficile d'émettre un avis objectif. J'ai eu une mission d'interim de deux mois pour les corners de Levi's & Dockers dans l'INNO de Woluwé. Néanmoins, j'ai passé deux bons mois à ce poste
Pros
affinité avec les produits
Cons
mission en interim
My current position as OTC Specialist at Levi Strauss & co. has has given me the opportunity to work in an international environment with often shifting priorities, demands and timelines. This position has strengthen my analytical capabilities, and given me a good insight in working in a multicultural environment.
Ik heb daar enorm graag gewerkt omdat ik er enorm kon evolueren. Ik had jobs met verantwoordelijkheid, autonomie en zelfstandigheid, kon organiseren, coachen en trainen, ondernemen. Ik vond het boeiend omdat ik er jobs had met veel variatie en veelvuldige contacten.
Pros
Zeer goede werksfeer
J'ai vraiment apprécié cette nouvelle expérience car j'ai pu connaitre une autre partie du travail dans la logistique. J'ai travaillé beaucoup su des programmes excel et SAP. Je peux affirmer que on a jamais fini d'apprendre.
Pros
partie de la logistique que je ne connaissais pas malgré mes 25 ans d'experience..
Cons
Que du positif car nouvelle expérience pour moi
Very flexible and a lot of variation. Working behind the bar, serving tables, tending to the customers needs, handling bookings and reservations, cleaning, assistant in the kitchen, working late hours in weekends.
l'équipe de Dockers est très froid et impersonnelle. Ambiance désagréable pour licenciement de 80 personnes
Pros
Exemple : Repas gratuits
Cons
environnement de travail très désagréable
Interessant om deel te nemen bij de creatie van Retail bij een wholesaler
Goede werkgever, flexibel en open. Goede zorg voor personeel, regelmatig training en team activiteiten behoren tot de mogelijkheden.
Pros
Mooi kantoor
Cons
Ligging niet ideaal
livré a vous meme les patron vous font confiance en vous laissant parfois seul avec le magasin a géré mais il y a une chouette embranche de boulot
C'était ma toute première expérience professionnelles et mes supérieurs m'ont souvent donnée l'opportunité de faire valoir mes talent créatifs.
Pros
la diversité du travail
Cons
Na
Een leuk bedrijf met potentieel heel goede training programma's en opties. Het hoofdkantoor van Levi's Europa ligt dan ook in Diegem België.
Pros
HQ in Belgie, leuke collega's
Cons
Organisatie, Hospitalitatie verzekering, maaltijdchecks
Een typische dag bestond voornamelijk uit: -commerciele taken -alles wat betreft personeel -collectiebeheer Door mijn ervaring bij vorige werkgevers heb ik vooral zaken aan mensen aangeleerd, dan omgekeerd. Het pijnpunt is het veranderen van de mentaliteit van een wholesale company naar een retail company Heet leukste van de job was om pioneer te zijn in de retail, opstarten van winkels en meedenken van akties en procedures,... Meer vertel ik graag in een face to face gesprek.
Pros
goeie voorwaarden
Cons
globalisation