Lowe's Reviews

Alle 21.819 reviews worden getoond
Fun workfirce
Customer Service Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Fort Gratiot, MI16 december 2017
My only problem with Lowes was that during your training they never give you an employee handbook which tells you what is expected of you as a Lowes employees. They wait until you do something wrong then write you up and then tell you about rules and procedure in the employees handbook which you were never given!!!!! The training sucks for front end cashier!! They just throw you at the register and tell you to smile and thanked the customer. But never tell you about opening the store or closing that you are responsible for unlocking doors at opening and locking doors at closing!! Mind you this is at the Fort Gratiot, Michigan store I don't know how they do at other Lowe's.
Pluspunten
Catered food, very flexible hours
Poor Assistant store managers
Love Lowes
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Kingsland, GA16 december 2017
My overall experience working with Lowes has been great. Management has always been very helpful with scheduling my hours around my classes and being supportive beyond work.
Bedrijfscultuur
Working for Lowes was the one of greatest experience I ever had.
CDL Delivery Driver (voormalige medewerker) –  Henderson, NV16 december 2017
Overall, Great management, very safe place to work for, great and up to date equipments this make the the job very enjoyable.
Great resources and great communications
Retail home Improvement store
Appliance Specialist (huidige medewerker) –  West Mifflin, PA16 december 2017
Found working for Lowes very enjoyable. Employees were great and lots of fun during slow times and everyone was more then willing to help during busy time.
Bedrijfscultuur
Emplyees like family...mgmt never have your back..not a place that a type 1 diabetic can handle
Cashier/Customer Service (huidige medewerker) –  Forney, TX16 december 2017
Horrible inconsistency.. 6 am 10...cashiers have to clean bathrooms yuk!!#if your late shift...sweep mop..empty trash clean break room.....it was 👎nothing else to say!!!#####
Pluspunten
Enjoyed custoners and fellow workers
Minpunten
No work life balance at all
Bedrijfscultuur
Good job for someone needing a job
Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Milan, TN16 december 2017
A typical work day is fast paced even when everything is running smoothly. More and better trained personal. In most instances sales and the customer satisfaction out way the concerns of the associates.
Flexibility
Minpunten
More work than current staff can handle
Bedrijfscultuur
interesting people and great co-workers
Plumbing Sales Specialist (huidige medewerker) –  West Hazleton, PA16 december 2017
I enjoy my job helping people and making many friends along the way--fun place and meet many interesting people with different problems to solve.---love helping people attain their goals
great co-workers
worked until closed
Assistant Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Spearwood WA16 december 2017
I worked in a store that was eventually closed. i worked until the end. worked with some great people, was disappointed when i was not relocated.

was great, honest work and I loved the customers
pay day
Bedrijfscultuur
Day goes by fast keep to yourself come to work you'll be fine
Scan loader (huidige medewerker) –  Valdosta, GA16 december 2017
Need a job to start ok first job . Could be a ok place if management was better pay was better hours are good vacation is fair benefits would be good if pay was better.
Pluspunten
Good for those going to school they have weekend shifts
Low pay
Bedrijfscultuur
Assistant Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Marysville, oh Springfield, oh15 december 2017
Great place to work, lots of advancement! Great place to advance in your career and great benefits!! Great place to learn and utilize all the skills needed for retail.
Busy Day
Cashier (huidige medewerker) –  Thibodaux, LA15 december 2017
On a typical busy day you may not get a break but you will definitely get a lunch. For those who work 5 hours or less they might not get a break on a very busy day.
lunch
Breaks
Bedrijfscultuur
Lowe's is a good company, just not the my store
Sales Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Colonie, NY 1220515 december 2017
Walk the store of which you intend to apply to. To get the feel of the people you will be working with. Pretend to be a customer for a day and observe others.
Bedrijfscultuur
Enjoyed the job and people
Receiving Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Staunton, VA15 december 2017
I was a devoted employee for over 20 yrs. It was time for me to retire from full time. They could not offer me a part time position. It is a great place to work
Management Issues
Project Specialist Interiors (voormalige medewerker) –  Littleton, NH15 december 2017
We went thru five store managers in less than ten years and as many if not more human resources managers.They eventually just got rid of the human resources position all together. Maybe it should have been the store manager position.
Everyone has an agenda and it never includes honestty, communication and particularly team work. Very cut throat. The hardest part of the job was really trying to figure out what it was that Lowe's wanted from me. The best part of the job was the customers.
pay and benefits
Minpunten
micro management culture - no communication
Bedrijfscultuur
They praise people that do nothing compared to the people that bend lver backwards.
Head Cashier (huidige medewerker) –  Oklahoma City, OK15 december 2017
I am having to look for another job due to the hours getting cut. I have been here a little over a year and have seen this store just go down hill. I enjoyed the people I work with for the most part.
Celebrations
Hours
Excellent Company...
Customer Service and Product Specialist (voormalige medewerker) –  Knoxville, TN15 december 2017
Lowe's empowers it's employees to do the best job possible. The company provides many tools and techniques to allow the employees to meet the customer's needs in a timely and professional manner.
Great team environment
Department Manager (huidige medewerker) –  New Westminster, BC14 december 2017
Great team environment. Management still struggles with the treatment and following procedures. Working with a strong team on sales floor makes the job more enjoyable.
Bedrijfscultuur
I really enjoyed working there
Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Sioux Falls, SD14 december 2017
I left only because I got a new job that did not require me to work evenings or Sundays. I started in outdoor garden department then moved to inside garden and sales of power equipment.
Working at Lowes
Plumbing/Electrical Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Kingsville, TX14 december 2017
They worked around my college schedule and made it possible to work part time. A typical day at work is going in and getting your returns and your department phone and start your day putting up stock and zoning.
helped, free food
pay
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 1NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Some work areas were relaxed some were stressful
Forklift Operator (voormalige medewerker) –  Adairsville, GA14 december 2017
Depending on the area you get put in will determine how your work life is. From the start you will notice a lot of team members getting favoritism. Then some areas have harder time meeting goals then others.
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 1NeeRapporteren