Lowe's Reviews

Alle 27.288 reviews worden getoond
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
Great
Loader/Unloader (voormalige medewerker) –  Culpeper, VA21 juli 2018
Its a great company, some managers shouldnt be in a management position. I got along good with my co workers.. I like working outside and doing what I waa doing.. Lowes pays good too
Great people
Would work there again.
Flooring Specialist (voormalige medewerker) –  Dublin, CA21 juli 2018
I loved working at Lowes. Great employees and managers. I am a people person so it was great. Managers did appreciate us. Was like
having a second family. We helped each other.Always teaching and learning things to help everyone do a better job.Looked out for each other.hardest part was the heavy lifting and loading of tile which I didn't mind doing.
Pluspunten
For me, a great place to work.Good benefits and management.
Heavy lifting of tile.
Great fellow employees
Sales Associate/Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Silverdale, WA21 juli 2018
Great fellow employees and some decent managers. The public interaction was stressful at times and other times enjoyable. The hours were inconsistent.
Retail
Department manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Savannah, GA21 juli 2018
Retail is always a challenge. Lowe's does not promote unless you are in the "club". Work life balance is a struggle. Not a desirable place to work when there are other options.
Educational
Paint Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Statesville, NC20 juli 2018
The customers hit you with hard questions. as long as you know or can find help with what they need the job is pretty simple. heavy lifting is evolved and you will always bee on your toes about IRP's but tell me a job that doesn't challenge you
insurance
Minpunten
short lunches. no coverage in departments
Competitive and Stressful work place
Head Cashier (huidige medewerker) –  Richmond, VA20 juli 2018
The workplace can be fun and interesting it all depends on the management. During prime hours managers are difficult to find when needed and coworkers have lack of motivation.
Free lunches occasionally, paid vacation, 401k and more
Minpunten
Lack of management team, hours are bad, lack of employees
Bedrijfscultuur
utter incompetence of management which was corrected after my firing!!
Overnight Stocker/Unloader (voormalige medewerker) –  Bakersfield, CA20 juli 2018
well are job on paper was to replenish all retail stock but the unloaders couldn't complete their job on time so we would be able to complete our jobs so we ended doing both which always put our crew behind and caused my discontent!!
pure management failure
Hard work unrecognized
Installs Coordinator (huidige medewerker) –  Sparks, NV20 juli 2018
You can only get a promotion is when you chit chat with management the hard works are normally not recognized. They have no back bone for the employees that have been there for years but are not following the policy's or being responsible.
Good place to be
Servcie Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Missoula, MT 5980120 juli 2018
Good place to be. I really did not want to put anything into this section but it is not giving me any kind of a choice. Pay was good, hours were always different every week no matter what.
Bedrijfscultuur
I loved working for Lowes. I learned so much and made life long friends.
Customer Service Representative and Paint Pro (voormalige medewerker) –  New Braunfels, TX20 juli 2018
Would love to work for Lowes again. I am moving to the aransas pass area and need to have employment. I have experience, in all aspects of Lowes skills and sells. Specialized in paint and contractor sales. I know kronos, iphone apps ect.
Pluspunten
Loved enviroment, and helping people
Need full time position
Ok to fill in blanks
Outside Lawn and Garden Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Wichita Falls, TX20 juli 2018
Can’t live on the pay. No performance incentives. Very little training in any department they assign you to. Seems to be unwilling to solve problems or listen to suggestions that would make the department run better.
Pluspunten
Free coffee. Some free meals at times
Pay
Bedrijfscultuur
Great people to work with
Appliance Sales Specialist (voormalige medewerker) –  Tennessee20 juli 2018
I enjoyed working at Lowe's and the people were always offering a helping hand when needed. They were interested in what was going on in your life. Some of the bosses we're good too.
n/a
Install Sales Coordinator (voormalige medewerker) –  Carlisle, PA20 juli 2018
company does not stand behind there employees, they lie to get there own way in unemployment dispute, I was injured on the job and even though I had prof of what had happened in unemployment and had a operation on down in time I was refused and the injury occurred ad lowes
Great company
Cashier/Customer Service (huidige medewerker) –  Kingsport, TN20 juli 2018
I enjoy my job but I do wish some people would do there job and not make others redo or take over their slack but over all I do enjoy my job and just wish I would pick more hours up
Cookouts
Short breaks
A Quagmire
CSA - Customer Service Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Gilbert, AZ20 juli 2018
At the Gilbert Lowes, store 2808, things all seem good and on the up and up at first but it fades quickly. There are several very good Service Managers in the store but they don't control very much. The few good ones do their best to correct and smooth over the very poor decisions and actions of the upper management and HR manager. In the time I have been there I have posted for 10+ other positions, all of which would have been a raise for me. I have been interviewed ONCE. The store management typically has their person in mind for posted positions and posting the position is just a formality. I've been told by associates with a lot of seniority that if you post for a position outside the store, the other store will call your store and ask about you which is normal, but almost always, at my store, the other store is told that the associate is on project and they won't release them so you don't even get an interview. I have personally experienced "selective policy enforcement", meaning I was told something I was doing or wearing or a request I made was against policy and to stop wearing or doing that or that is why your request was denied only to witness the exact same behavior from other associates go uncorrected and similar requests instantly approved. The general morale in the store is poor and from what I have seen most people don't like the company. The pay is fine for very young people just starting their working careers or for retirees filling in time. It's easy to stay there and mark time if you don't plan on going anywhere. For the people who actually need to make a  meer... living, support a family, or advance their careers, I would look elsewhere.  minder
Air conditioning
Minpunten
Management, organization, lack of fairness
Laid back place to work
Cashier (huidige medewerker) –  Destin, FL20 juli 2018
This is a very laid back place to work. It depends on which department you work in though. As a cashier, it is easy breezy. The only downfall to being a cashier is that you can't move further than 15 feet from your register unless you get permission from a head cashier. When it gets really slow, all you do is stand by your register and hope the time goes by.
friendly work enviorment
Head cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  North Providence, RI20 juli 2018
Greeting customers as they entered store, resolved any problems the customer may have had. scheduled lunches and breaks for all front end associates. worked closely with management staff to schedule delivery's and customer pickups, as well as customer issues.
fun and friendly
Fast paced.
Delivery Driver (voormalige medewerker) –  Salem, VA20 juli 2018
Loved the job. I was let go because Lowe's has a different points program than the DMV. Overall the people I worked with were great. It's a shame to see the good ones go without any chance.
Great job.
Let the good ones go.
poor
Seasonal Full Time (voormalige medewerker) –  Antioch, CA20 juli 2018
for starters, they don't train anyone and they only help themselves. they will fire people on there day off without remorse. they treat their customers terrible plus the managers don't care there racist, misogynistic and lazy.
nothing
Minpunten
everything is wrong with lowes
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 1Rapporteren
Driver
Delivery Driver (huidige medewerker) –  Jacksonville, AR20 juli 2018
Laid back ,never know when u get off just know when to show up but overall not a bad place to work dealing with customers in daily basis is interesting
Bring out of the store
Minpunten
Dont know when u get off
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Lowe's. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag