Lowe's Reviews

Alle 27.285 reviews worden getoond
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
Bedrijfscultuur
No hay motivacion para asesores, no respetan los procesos ni ven por el personal
Jefe de Departamento (huidige medewerker) –  Monterrey19 juli 2018
Muy buena empresa mal enfocada por el personal que esta en gerencias, no hay apoyo ni empatia con los asesores.
Exceso de actividades sin valorar la capacidad de cada empleado.
Nuevo aprendizaje
Minpunten
No hay horas extras, no se respeta el horario laboral, exceso de trabajo
alright place
Flooring Sales Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Daphne, AL19 juli 2018
Managers only care about the high people in the company but not there employees. There's barely any diversity at Lowe's I currently work at. They didn't transfer me when I asked so, currently, I might lose my job. The employees are wonderful people to work with but they don't treat them right some will get away with a lot and some work very hard and never appreciated.
Pluspunten
benefits
Minpunten
no advancements, managers
Bedrijfscultuur
Productive and well paced environment
Customer Service Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Santa Clarita, CA19 juli 2018
Typically the environment at Lowe's was very productive. Getting along with coworkers was easy and cooperating with them and management in order to solve issues adequately, was more than enjoyable.
Bedrijfscultuur
Great co workers and customers
Fulfillment Coordinator (voormalige medewerker) –  Glenwood Springs, CO19 juli 2018
I really enjoyed working here. I meet some amazing people. Learned a few new customer service skills. Enjoyed that ever day was different and interesting.
na
Truck Unloader/Stocker (voormalige medewerker) –  Palestine, TX19 juli 2018
Wasn't at this job very long but they seem to have a somewhat decent ability to promote. My manager asked if i was willing to not join the military and i would be groomed for assistant store manager, but i was able to make more in the military and provide for my family that way.
Lowes
Admin Department Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Chino Hills, CA19 juli 2018
Great learning and Benefits and Holiday pay. Fast pace family feeling with co workers only things that sucks is you work most weekends and Holidays but at least you get time and a half.
Pluspunten
Benefits
Minpunten
slow pay raise
High speed day
Customer Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Warren, PA19 juli 2018
your usually watching a few departments at a time. High paced environment.Fast paced. Holding three phones and handling multiple customers.Driving equipment.
Lots of wonderful co-workers
Unpredictable hours.
Bedrijfscultuur
Productive work place and strong people
Paint Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Shallotte, NC19 juli 2018
Restock paint products. Learned how to mix paint and color match customers paint needs. Management was amazing and well to work with. Over all Great Job.
No Fun involved
Sales Specialist (voormalige medewerker) –  Thomasville, GA19 juli 2018
It is retail. I am getting older and I did not enjoy it. Shift work is hard, no advancement for me, Did not enjoy doing it. Long hours, weekends and holidays.
Health Insurance
Physically demanding.
Terrible Management
Customer Service Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Lancaster, PA19 juli 2018
Management at Lowes in Lancaster,PA was awful. No one knew what was going on because there was no communication.
If you were not a sales specialist you mine as well be prepared to do ALL the work because the sales specialist were the ONLY people in the stores that weren't allowed to do anything except sell details, do estimates, and help the customer. They were told if they were seen downstocking they would be written up. So as a CSA it was irritating as the sales specialist just sat there and did nothing to help make the departments look presentable for customers.
Management, Hours, Pay/work load ratio
lots of work to be done
Service Manager (huidige medewerker) –  Essex Junction, VT19 juli 2018
Ever changing to meet changing customer demands. Like most places you will get more out of it if you put more effort into it. They try to be associate focused.
Bedrijfscultuur
Can be a good place to work.
Sales Specialist - Flooring (Monett) (voormalige medewerker) –  Monett, MO19 juli 2018
The work is challenging at times but after training and time working in the job, you learn how to work with customers to sell Lowe's products. Long time employees are a benefit to helping your learning curve.
Lowea
Door loader (voormalige medewerker) –  Valdosta, GA19 juli 2018
This was by far the best job I every had..I loved this job I had to leave it because I did not live close and finding transportation was very hard so I found a closer job.
Undergoing transition
Assistant Store Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Shelbyville, KY19 juli 2018
Ok place to work if you can handle the stress. Management varies widely from location to location. Constantly evolving so be ready to embrace changes every day.
Fast pace enviroment
Back End Support Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Sumter SC store #062619 juli 2018
Great company, excellent benefits and always believing in taking care of customers. Flexible working environment with different work/customer challenges hourly.
Deplorable Enviroment
RTM Clerk (huidige medewerker) –  Indianapolis, IN19 juli 2018
Poor communication between managers and disrespect toward anyone who isn't a manager. This company states that they are an equal opportunity employer. This is a false statement.
Work Schedule
Holidays
Could have been better
Team Leader, Sales (voormalige medewerker) –  Orlando, FL19 juli 2018
At the time I worked for Lowe's there was a high turn over in the upper management of our store and region. This put a lot of stress on the middle management and caused many issues.

While I enjoyed working with my immediate coworkers and department managers the job was simply a paycheck for me while I looked for something else.
Bedrijfscultuur
Good company to work for great benefits
Customer service III administration customer (voormalige medewerker) –  Odessa, TX19 juli 2018
Good company to work for . Great benefits. They work with your schedule. And they appreciate their customers and employees.
After working with Lowes for 5 years you get to take 3weeks paid vacations.
Pluspunten
Bonus, free bbq when met with our goals
Minpunten
Healthcare. Work with you on your schedule
Fun
Lowes (voormalige medewerker) –  James il19 juli 2018
Out of all things It was a good place to work. It was usually fun and took up a lot of time. The people working there were very nice and friendly. Always busy.
Bedrijfscultuur
Lowe's is an ok place to work, just have to look out for you.
Support Supervisor - Front End (voormalige medewerker) –  Mayodan, NC19 juli 2018
Over all Lowe's is a good place to work. The big down side is it reminds me of high school. You have to be in a so called click to really advance, or fill like they are out to get you.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2NeeRapporteren
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Lowe's. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag