Lowe's Reviews

29.020 reviews gevonden voor deze zoekopdracht Bekijk alle 29.021 reviews
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
Bedrijfscultuur
Can be a great work environment
Customer Service Associate I (voormalige medewerker) –  Ruston, LA19 oktober 2018
I enjoyed the people I worked with at lowes. Great, driven,ambitious people. I learned how to advance my power-equipment talents that'll last a lifetime. The hardest part of the job was the management! They are very unprofessional and not strong leaders. Which makes the team lack.
Friendly Evironment
Poor Managment
Lowes is rated a 100% guarantee
Sales Specialist (voormalige medewerker) –  Starkville, MS19 oktober 2018
Great working environment , good benefits, loved working with Customers and taking care of them.Sales, Ordering, Deliveries and Teamwork makes the Business. Promoting credit as well. With me being a Sales Specialist for ten years at the Pro Desk we always had Appreciation Day for Business Customers to promote Credit Promotions,Business,Sales and how much Lowe’s appreciate the daily Business.
Appreciation Day every quarter free lunch for Business Customers
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 1Rapporteren
It was okay workplace
Deli manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Hickory, NC19 oktober 2018
I loved until I moved to mt. Veiew store... Poeple hated me because I made them work and they couldnt stand around like other managers let them do in the past
Bemfits
No paid overtime
Bedrijfscultuur
A stable place to work with other quality employees and management.
Customer Service Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Rochester, NY19 oktober 2018
Pre-opening shifts are challenging but are an opportunity to fine tune your productivity. Employee camaraderie is strong, and managers are reliable and friendly.
Flexible break times
No benefits
Lowe's is unstable
Product Service Associate (PSA) Department Manager (huidige medewerker) –  South Carolina19 oktober 2018
The atmosphere is cut throat, and the managers will embarrass you in front of your peers. Layoffs in recent years ensure that your job is not safe or secure, causing constant anxiety.
pay is ok
Minpunten
no job security, no support from management
fun place
Head Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  London, KY19 oktober 2018
poor management ruins this place. never know from day to day if you have a job. very unorganized and lack of communication. management has there picks.
Bedrijfscultuur
Good Company with lots of potential
Human Resources Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Bute, MO19 oktober 2018
Can be a very good company to work for. Culture is based on management style.
Different from store to store. Company cares about employees and encourages managers to do the right thing.
I like working here.
Cashier I (huidige medewerker) –  Charlotte, NC19 oktober 2018
A typical day consists of helping customers find where things are in the store, ad answering basic questions. I've learned a lot about lawn & garden. I really don't think there is anything hard about working here, other than remembering where some things are. The most enjoyable part of the job is helping people find what they are looking for.
30mins or 1hr lunches.
Short staffed at times
easy going
Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Carrollton, TX19 oktober 2018
it's a lay back work place. it will be a great work place if they hired and pay the people that actually work what they deserved. work flow and employees are great but they just don't have the aditional help they need most of the time.
Productive working environment
Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Greensboro, NC19 oktober 2018
This company provides a relaxed yet productive working environment. Well organized and usually fun to work with staff. Offers flexible working hours and provides a sense of purpose.
Flexible working hours
No free meals
relaxing and helpful
Loader/Unloader (huidige medewerker) –  Springfield, MA19 oktober 2018
Working at lowes is really good. The manager is really kind and funny just a little stern sometime. They're bring good lunches for meeting and having fun at the meeting as well.
free lunches
healthcare
Overall Poor
Sales Specialist (huidige medewerker) –  Appleton, WI19 oktober 2018
They will never give you a job in a Department that you have skills in ,just wherever they have a Opening. They always tell you "We always have openings that you can apply for" You want a job in a Different Dept. you need to Apply just like Day 1 . They will write you up after a Manager shows favoritism to other employees who "Suck Up" .They NEVER ask your side just write you up. Pay is POOR Cashiers only make about $10.00 hr. No Raise for the First Year you work there. I did not see a raise for 2 years than got .25 cent. They tell you that you are already at the Top of your pay scale and this is a Bonus for showing up to work. New CEO maybe things will change but will take years. Watch out for "Butt Kissers" because Management loves them and will make you do there job while they sit in a Manager's office Drinking Coffee for 2 hours.
Lunches every so often
Everything/ Management
The truth
Facilities Associate- Full Time (voormalige medewerker) –  Logan, UT19 oktober 2018
I worked for Lowe's for a year without training, and nothing good came out working there other meeting great co-workers. My job as a FSA was to do my tasks on the sheets they printed out, but to the main manager it more like she see something odd she call every hour to see if I do it, got it done yet or keeps call me for little thing that can be done on a slow days. I try my best to get my daily's done before 8am so I have the rest of the day to work on weekly and monthly,also help my co-workers when they are have troubles with their equipment not running right. I worked 4am till 1pm 11.16 an hour, but they wouldn't throw me a bone to keep motivate me to stay there.
Pay, management, and safety
Bedrijfscultuur
fun and focused work environment
Customer Service Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Homestead, FL19 oktober 2018
lowe’s was a very serious company that’s sells so much to the public but they also make you feel like family and are very caring of their employees just as much as they are to their customers
discounts
Distribution
Warehouse Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Kissimmee, FL19 oktober 2018
Fairly laid-back but I guess corporate are up the managers behind so they get up yours. They say they care and act like they do but they don't. Good thing I speak Spanish because every meeting is done in Spanish then English and it's annoying because I speak both fluently, so I keep hearing the same thing twice. I would guess it's like 90% Spanish of some kind at least. If there's even room to move up, you pretty much have to speak Spanish. You gotta be careful too, because of all of the gossip and backstabbing.
The benefits are starting to get expensive. If you miss one day and don't use the too little vacation or sick time they give you, medical alone will be more than half of your biweekly check. Their 401k match is so so, they could stand to do more. You could get a bonus every month but you have to kill yourself to get it.
It would be a better job if the bosses would help more when you ask instead of watching you all the time waiting for you to mess up. Everyone above employee acts like a robot. They talk family but they don't walk it like they talk it.
Work life balance isn't very good because you kill yourself the day or night you work and are exhausted the rest of your day. Then you have to squeeze the rest of your personal life into your days off.
Usually at least 35 hours a week, usually cooked food to buy
Minpunten
Inconsistent management, too much expected, so so pay, so so benefits
Ok for now
Manager (huidige medewerker) –  California18 oktober 2018
Lowe's tends to be middle heavy at a store level. Too many middle managers not helping with day to day. Upper management and associates do majority of work. Middle managers take advantage of their position without support on the sales floor to associates while upper management takes care of major issues that could have been avoided had middle management been actively engaged.
Locations
Middle management not trained
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1Nee 1Rapporteren
lowe's was great
Customer Service Representative II (huidige medewerker) –  Visalia, CA18 oktober 2018
the work environment was fairly relaxed, the staff was knowledgeable and outgoing. I enjoy my employment here. If the hours where more stable i would love to stay on.
good staff and management
Minpunten
hours are always in flux
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2Nee 1Rapporteren
Great People to work with
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Rockford, IL18 oktober 2018
The fun coworker is the only the thing that good about this place, but management can sometimes play favoritism. Company train customer to be wining crybaby.
Fun coworker, Decend pay, Good Benefit
Minpunten
Weak Training, Favoritism, and doesn't back their employees.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2NeeRapporteren
great company
Department Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Chattanooga, TN18 oktober 2018
my day would start by opening by open the store and having a meeting with all the department managers. Then make sure all product was put up from the night receiving was to up on the shelving
a place you can grow
Sales Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Bryant, AR18 oktober 2018
As long as your management team is good. Lowes has great benefits for part time and full time associates. I currently work at a store that isn't up to the lowes standards, but I feel like our new store manager has that under control.
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Lowe's. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag