Lowe's Reviews

Alle 21.812 reviews worden getoond
Good filler job
Customer Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Perrysburg, OH14 december 2017
It an easy retail job. Just stock the shelves and talk to customers. You'll learn a lot about the products you're surrounded by. It's pretty fun for the most part.
Bedrijfscultuur
Productive work place. Some people are kind.
Cashier/Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Howell, MI14 december 2017
Management doesn’t really know what they’re doing & they play favorites. It got to the point where I regretted working there. But some of the people were nice & made it sorta fun
Lack of communication
Paint Department, Customer Service Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  West Chester, OH14 december 2017
Depending on what store you worked for. My first store was a fantastic place to work for. Second store was just unorganized, demeaning, and atrosious.
Hour lunch
Minpunten
Lack of communication, yelled at constatnly.
Dead end
Sales Associate (huidige medewerker) –  South Carolina14 december 2017
This is a dead end job and not a career. Do not work here if you are seeking to make this a long term job. It will suck the life out of you and kill your work life balance.
Fast paced enviorment
Sales Specialist (huidige medewerker) –  St. Charles, MO14 december 2017
Lowe's is striving to gain market share from the competition in pro services. Work closely with regional staff and store management on a daily basis to ensure we have job lot quantities of product for the pro customers and changing market needs.
Set Schedule M-F 6am to 3pm
Minpunten
Sometimes difficult to get job lot qtys. for contractors
Was deze review nuttig?JaNee 1Rapporteren
Really Man
CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSOCIATE (voormalige medewerker) –  New Orleans, LA14 december 2017
It's cool thanks. Good place. I don't feel like writing about them, why are y'all making me do this. I am trying to move on. I made a mistake when I left.
Bedrijfscultuur
No longer proud to work for Lowes
Receiving Clerk (huidige medewerker) –  CA14 december 2017
I worked with this company for over 16 years. This has been the best job until Lowe's went through a restructure. With many other co-workers that lost our positions, this has been very hard and devastating. You put all your time and hard work into a company that turns around and changes your entire life by releasing you of your position that you have work so hard for and deducting your pay by over 40%. This company doesn't care about its employees anymore. This company wants to have part time employees paid at minimum wage that have know loyalty, experience and no dedication. Sadly, I'm not proud like I used to be for working for Lowe's.
Pluspunten
awards, recognization, safety bbq, catered food, gifts, great people
pay, mangers not knowledgeable
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 2NeeRapporteren
Good place to work for
Department Manager, Flooring (voormalige medewerker) –  Maple Shade, NJ13 december 2017
I've been with Lowe's for over 11 yrs off and on. I left to deliver hospital equipment for another company for a year and that became dangerous. Lowe's took me back as the position I previously left as which was a department manager. I did the department manager role for 5+ years and it got old. The expectations and the hassles you deal wasn't worth it to me. The money is good not great but good. You're juggling your associates and customers then also dealing with breakdowns in coverage because people don't like to work or show up for that matter. Outside of that the benefits are good and as a company they've helped me out so much outside of my worklife. So it's a bittersweet situation with them and I won't say it's not a good company to work for just letting others know the role they will sign up for if they decide to move up. You can always transfer and it is a family type of atmosphere with my fellow coworkers. I had to step down due to the stress however I'm grateful for this company's existence.
Lowes
CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSOCIATE III (voormalige medewerker) –  Spring, TX13 december 2017
Lowe's is a good environment to work around but the management do a lot of picking and choosing of favorites for jobs. That is the only problem I had with them
Bedrijfscultuur
Busy and focused on customer service
Customer Service Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Ormond Beach, FL13 december 2017
Lowe's can be a good place for young people to get started in the work field. If you work hard and follow all the company rules and guidelines it is pretty easy for you to move up in the company
Discounts
Minpunten
Breaks are hard to get and standing on concrete get hard on your feet and back
Bedrijfscultuur
When I show up to work, I do my job... and everyone else's.
Load Puller & Delivery Assistant (huidige medewerker) –  Albuquerque, NM 8711113 december 2017
With in the crew that I work with which is delivery, all the work that we do is difficult. The company/management fails to recognize the hard work we do and goes well passed un-noticed.
I use to be a cable tech and the work is quite similar and take home was about $1200 a week. A full time employee is lucky to walk out of here with $2000 a month.
Pluspunten
Delivery team gets to take lunch when they want if there is time.
Minpunten
Most of the time there is no time to take lunch.
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 3NeeRapporteren
Already
Warehouse Worker (voormalige medewerker) –  Fort Smith, AR13 december 2017
I already completed a review of this company and I really do not need to further expound on what a great company this is to work for. Being in this company has trained me for better and bigger things
Bedrijfscultuur
Management could be better for Cashiers, other than that it was either very slow paced or really stressful.
Customer Service Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Wichita, KS13 december 2017
It would be very slow sitting in 113F weather for 4 hours before getting a 30 min lunch just to sit in 113F heat, my arms gave out one day when loading 80 bags of 80pound topsoil into a truck immediately after loading 40 bags of 40 pound fertilizer into a separate truck but they wouldn't let me stop for a minute to regain my strength. Pay was okay though for your typical first job out of the house.
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 1Nee 1Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Still like shopping there but
Sales Associate/Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Topeka, KS13 december 2017
Not excited about working part-time there again. They did not care for their part-time employees and in my view did not promote the employees that gave excellent customer services as they should.
good place to shop
Minpunten
not a wonderful work environment
poor workplace
Customer Service Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  East Amherst, NY13 december 2017
Staffing was low .. corpt changed all policies .. when you are liked by management anything goes if management does not like you you will be treated poorly
Bedrijfscultuur
It has its ups and downs.
Customer Service Associate Inside Seasonal (huidige medewerker) –  Waynesboro, PA13 december 2017
I've been working for Lowe's since August 2017 and I've come to learn that working there has ups and downs. Ups in the terms that the people are nice to work with and your always on your toes due to the ever changing situations (You will never get bored). However, it also has its downs in the fact that if you work part time, your hours slowly slip away once December and January roll in which means less money in your wallet. It's also very hard to advance your career. I know I have tried at least six times to get a full time position at Lowe's only to be rejected.
Fast Pace, Friendly People
Hours, Career Advancement
Lowes
Assistant Store Manager- Sales (voormalige medewerker) –  Wilmington, OH13 december 2017
Great people, decent pay. Poor management, poor decision making, poor technology. Always one step behind hd. Restructure this year to please stock-holders not employees or customers
workplace culture
Manager (huidige medewerker) –  St. Louis, MO13 december 2017
The workplace culture at Lowe's has become more difficult in the last year as Lowe's has eliminated management positions in order to stay competitive in the home improvement sector
Bedrijfscultuur
nice place overall good associates to work with
floor associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Texarkana, TX13 december 2017
initially i was hired as a temp worker then was hired as a full time employee,worked with a group of good people management thinks you should try to get people to buy items that you know they dont want ,extra warranty,etc...
good co-workers
Minpunten
no overtime, no good training program
Fun but poorly managed
Customer Service Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Goldsboro, NC 2753013 december 2017
great place to work if you can handle the managers. Not very easy to advance in any role. Great benefits and pay for the job. 40 hours vacation and floating holidays per year.

Algehele waardering