Lowe's Reviews

Alle 26.127 reviews worden getoond
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
OK if you're under 25
Cashier/front end associate, assist customers (voormalige medewerker) –  Tilton, NH18 mei 2018
If you're an older employee (50+) you'll be the first to be let go. Culture is geared toward younger employees. Don't speak up for yourself, allow them to walk all over you or they'll let you go.
some people were nice
Minpunten
management is clueless and spineless
Great coworkers
Cashier / Customer Service (huidige medewerker) –  Whitehall Township, PA18 mei 2018
Pay fairly and co workers are great to work with. Recommend to friends. Fun place to work and they are fair in any situation you may have to go through.
Bedrijfscultuur
IT IS a fun workplace, you meet new people every day and you learn new things
Plumbing and Appliance specialist (voormalige medewerker) –  Baton Rouge Louisiana18 mei 2018
Lowes is a hard motivated workplace and environment that you are willing to learn new things meet new people and explore certain Adventures on the job
Pluspunten
Lowe's provides and mushroom where employees can sit eat rest communicate
Minpunten
We have a great health care benefits Lowe's provide for us we get an hour lunch break
Bedrijfscultuur
Hard work but can be fun
Manager (huidige medewerker) –  Carmel, IN18 mei 2018
Working in management at Lowe's is not for the faint of heart. It takes a lot of hours and a thick skin to handle irate customers on a daily basis. However, hourly associates enjoy their work very much and those are the positions that I would recommend to others.
Friendly
Installed Sales Coordinator (voormalige medewerker) –  Clarksville, TN18 mei 2018
The hardest part of this job is remembering where everything goes. You work in a large team with others to get stock up and on the shelf's. You must be people friendly and like talking with people you don't know.
Bedrijfscultuur
not a bad filler job, didnt see much room to grow
Sales Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Peoria, IL18 mei 2018
came in as a low level outside home and garden sales rep. I spent a lot of time loading cars with purchased bags of mulch or bricks. Organized and cleaned the work space. Occasionally watered flowers in the morning. I was treated with respect and had a very clear and pleasant boss-rep relationship throughout my tenure. I was never given much room to grow, but i did learn a solid amount regarding organization of outdoor supplies, and how to drive a fork lift
Pluspunten
pretty chalkboard, not much about this job surprised me which i see as a Pro
Minpunten
strict on breaks, never felt really appreciated but that was ok in my experience.
I loved it.
Customer Service Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Owens Cross Roads, AL17 mei 2018
For a retail job I would thoroughly recommend this job. The uniform is relaxed everything is relaxed and most employees are friendly. Job is pretty easy as long as you work hard.
Great people
Cashier/Customer Service (huidige medewerker) –  Windham, ME17 mei 2018
Love the people I work with, however in my experience I have had a hard time moving up in the company. They just have limited management positions. The company as a whole has a great presence in the community and is always willing to help out.
Hour lunches
Few advancement opportunities
fun
Head Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Mount Vernon, WA17 mei 2018
I love working with people, I also made sure that everything was in order before closing the store. made sure that all my cashiers got to go to their lunches and breaks on time
decent pay
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Madison Heights, MI17 mei 2018
The pay was pretty decent for the work. It was a weekend position, so sometimes it would get fairly busy. It was never an overburdening job. I would recommend it.
Terrible Place To Work
Customer service (voormalige medewerker) –  Reno, NV17 mei 2018
When I first started working at Lowes under management things were good,after management change went down hill and never recovered, I dreaded walking through the door everyday to go to work as every other employee felt the same way.
fun place
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Menifee, CA17 mei 2018
I learn about products and how to help customers to get the correct material they needed for their project. how to resolve a problem when a customer is not satisfied with the product or customer service.
ok
Customer Service Associate II (voormalige medewerker) –  Carlsbad, NM17 mei 2018
Its not a bad place to work if you fit in with the right crowd otherwise you a just there. Manager had to many favorites. Hard work for little pay. ok job
wage
Bedrijfscultuur
Decent place for college students, not much room for advancement.
Customer Service Associate/Unloader (huidige medewerker) –  Hamburg, PA17 mei 2018
Worked as an Unloader for lowes. Shift included lifting up to 80lbs by yourself and up to 300lbs for two people. Obtained Forklift Order Picker and High Reach truck licenses and received no extra bonus. Small raises yearly.
Cooperative place to work
Customer Service Associate II (huidige medewerker) –  Stillwater, OK17 mei 2018
Everyone helps each other out. The managers are willing to work with you to develop new skills and lean the ropes in multiple departments. the entire workforce is kind as well.
Bedrijfscultuur
I had alot of fun helping put halloween exsibites on display and assembling them
subcontractor (voormalige medewerker) –  Victoria, BC17 mei 2018
at Lowes I learned how to read a plan o gram ues various tools assemble shelves and various appliances and products that they
carry and sell.
I found all the staff members very helpful and eager to assist me with any questions that I brought fourth.
good work experience
Minpunten
getting use to wearing steel toed boots
Lowes
Customer Service Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Chicago, IL17 mei 2018
Most of the jobs offered are part-time which is good if you need flexible hours for school or another job. Limited growth opportunities, and pay raises are non-existent or very small. They work with limited staff which seems stretched thin every day. I really feel sorry for the full-timers who have to perform many of management's duties because of the lack of management coverage. The store I work at is generally rated very low on their EOS surveys, and would do a lot worse if a lot of the employees even cared about filling them out.
Pluspunten
You can get certain days off if you advise management.
Minpunten
Too little management and staff to adequately ensure proper customer service.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 3NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Learned a lot of new skills
Merchandiser (voormalige medewerker) –  Red Deer, AB17 mei 2018
This was a contract job, I didn't know how to properly merchandise product. Everyone I worked with were on a contract as well. Everyone was generally happy and able to help me find where products went.
sucks
Warehouse Worker (voormalige medewerker) –  Perris, CA17 mei 2018
They pressure you to make the count for the day . They fired me because i didn't make the count but they would give me really heavy boxes knowing well I'm so little and cant carry box thats 100 pounds
everything
Good Hardware Store to Work At
Customer Service Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Atlanta, GA17 mei 2018
At Lowe's you have the benefit of working for a large Fortune 500 hardware chain of retail stores. There are many options for promotion. Salary is good for retail chain.
Promotions, friendly coworkers, benefits - paid vacation, 401(k), health
Work/life balance - long hours
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Lowe's. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag