Lowe's Reviews

Alle 29.438 reviews worden getoond
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
Keeps you busy
Assembler (huidige medewerker) –  New Mexico11 november 2018
Pretty good place to keep busy, workload usually depends on management and if staffed properly. Depending on what position you have you ll be put on a rotation schedule if you are working on the floor, or a fixed scheduled like receiving m-f.

I have been with Lowe's for two years, each year i had a different position; Load Puller for Deliveries where i pulled orders to unpackaged and staged for delivery and be a ride a long and assist on deliveries. This was part time and i was scheduled around my class schedule but on weekends i usually went on deliveries. I had to become a front end loader due to new management wanting load pullers to be strictly out on deliveries. As a Loader I mainly focused on working around the customer service and register area on helping customers load their vehicles with their orders, bringing in carts,and taking go backs from customer service to their departments. However i was all over the store helping co workers getting top stock down for customers with power equipment.

I believe that that the restructure of dropping the number of managers at stores really dealt a blow at providing good customer service and made it difficult to work the floor. However management varies from store to store. Corporate and higher management really needs to intervene and look at the hiring practices that the Assistant Store managers and HRs conduct,I've noticed at my store too much favoritism and advancement is only guaranteed on depending on who you know or kiss up to a hiring manager, where you usually get a under qualified person in a position. Then again
  meer... this is only what i experienced at my store with internal transfers. However, i recommend not to get into the store politics or gossip and work at the best of your ability you should be fine.

Hopefully the new CEO seems to show promise on putting Lowe's back on the right track.
  minder
Pluspunten
Meeting interesting customers, culture, great coworkers, learning something new everyday
Minpunten
Store managment, Meeting rude customers, undertrained coworkers, understaffed
Simon Says with land mines
Order Processor (huidige medewerker) –  San Antonio, TX10 november 2018
Lowe's is not a trustworthy employer. My current supervisor changes my shift with no notice. Discrimination is commonplace. Management selectively enforces their own rules. If they want you gone, you're toast. You are only as valuable as your last accomplishment and disposable as your last (perceived) mistake.
Pluspunten
Short drive to work. Little traffic before dawn.
Minpunten
You may be volunteered for anything at any time.
Receiver/ Cashier/ Stocker
Top Driver (voormalige medewerker) –  Loveland, CO10 november 2018
As an associate for several years, I watched the local Loveland Lowe's deteriorate slowly. The culture changed along with company moral. Among may of my co- workers a common bantering of horrific changes in management, along with poor management decision making led to many disgruntled employees. Many unsatisfied with the changes in management along with a culture change, that focused more on individual efforts than the entirety of the store. High turnover rates remain and management continues to lead poorly.
fun workplace
Customer Service Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Quakertown, PA10 november 2018
I loved working for this company. I could choose my own hours and had the weekends off. I learned how to mix paint and how to make keys.
The staff was amazing and always there to help you with any questions you have.
The best part of this job is making a difference in people's lives and helping them with their renovation needs.
Bedrijfscultuur
fun to work at most of the time
Product Service Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Lacey, WA10 november 2018
it is a fun place to work at most of the time . You have good and bad Managers but you have that everywhere . I love doing my job but than I;m working with a great Team so that helps a lot
Fine for what it was
Customer Service Associate/Inventory Management (voormalige medewerker) –  Greenport, NY10 november 2018
I needed employment until I found a job more in line with my skill set and Lowe's fulfilled that role well. After two and a half years with the company, I moved on but I do have fond memories working there.
Fun Place to work
Assistant Store Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Rapid City, SD10 november 2018
Fun Place to work. They have great benefits. The people there are pretty good, but I have found that their customer service has gone down slightly since I was there years ago.
good beneits
Rotating schedual.
Bedrijfscultuur
Lowe's was a great tool to help with Customer service
Installed Sales Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Alcoa, TN10 november 2018
I enjoyed my time at Lowe's. It taught me much of what I know about customer service. I also learned alot about the home improvement world with a specialty in professional services offered.
friendly atmosphere
swing schedule
Bedrijfscultuur
Fast pace with friendly customers.
Facility Service Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Arvada, CO10 november 2018
By nature i am pro-active and ready for today's challenge.Everyday present's itself with different challenges for which I'm always looking foward to conquer.
Early morning start time."4:00am-1:00pm
Minpunten
Some associates have that negative vibe, don't let it stand in my way for prductivity.
Bedrijfscultuur
Store is under staffed and mismanaged.
Sales Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Cape Coral, FL10 november 2018
Weak management and zero support. Some mangers micro manage to the point of being a hindrance. Sexual harassment/bullying by managers is acceptable. If you report the incidents, they are swept under the rug and a larger target is drawn on your back.
Efficiency is impossible. There isn't enough staffing or hours to complete your work to any degree of accuracy. The computer systems (one is pre 80's) are lack luster at best. New programs riddled with deficiencies and glitches are rolled out while the old continues to exist and require employee updating. More work, less support.
Co-workers and most customers
Minpunten
Poor management and inadequate computer system.
Bedrijfscultuur
I loved working at Lowes I feel like a part of a family Great people to be around Wish I could go back.
Cashier/Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Northport, AL10 november 2018
Every time I am approached by someone who works there they are always very nice. I have no problem with finding things. Great Team Work. Working at Lowe's was the best experience I have ever been able to experience and I am very Thankful for the opportunity.
Pluspunten
I loved my job you were treated with respect and the team would never give up on you
Minpunten
Not enough hours. Sometimes certin management was very rude to me not all, but the good over weighed the negative
Learned a lot
Sales Specialist (huidige medewerker) –  Yakima, WA10 november 2018
I learned a lot working for this company but one of many down sides is no one is willing to teach anyone as they are afraid of lessening their value to the company, advancement is virtually impossible unless some one dies or is fired and they rarely fire any one, etc ...
none.
many
Bedrijfscultuur
Very nice and comfortable working environment
Credit Coordinator (voormalige medewerker) –  Oswego County, NY9 november 2018
Pro: good paid, nice colleagues, comfortable working environment. Love Oswego

Con: Company is overall downsizing. A lot of positions are switched to part-time job
Productive and fun workplace
Delivery Coordinator (huidige medewerker) –  Southgate, Mich9 november 2018
Lowe's is a great company to work for if you love the customer service field.
You will get switched around to departments alot.
Not your typical retail position.
Lots to learn computer wise.
Pluspunten
Always reward employees with luncheon
Move you around alot
Bedrijfscultuur
Good place to work, can be stressful at times.
Cashier (huidige medewerker) –  San Antonio, TX9 november 2018
Good place to work, can be fast paced at times. Good pay for job. Good deals on home improvement things & plants. Management is okay, bearable. Interact with people most of the day.
product service associate
Product Service Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Springfield, IL9 november 2018
I was responsible for setting all the displays throughout the store according to latest planograms. I received a list of directives from corporate on Monday and had to complete all projects in the allotted time frame. The goal was to enhance the displays and product lines to entice customers and increase overall sales.
Bedrijfscultuur
Don't even .... go somewhere else
CSA - Customer Service Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Haines City, FL9 november 2018
let's start with management....
general manager... never shows up for her shifts.... overall if she showed up 6 times in a month is a lot.... REALLY??? how can she do that.....
the rest of the managers ....
on the computer all day making sure numbers are spectacular....getting COMPLAINTS call all the time.... walk around all day ..... DOING NOTHING....
while the little peons on the departmentS struggle because of all these cutting hours they do....
the store runs with practically no people.... n still..... managers do not pitch in and help....
and while all of these happens....
the general manager IS REWARDED with a trip for a job well done!!!!
REALLY.....WHAT A JOKE!!!
Typical Retail Environment
Sales Specialist (voormalige medewerker) –  Kentucky9 november 2018
I really wanted to enjoy my time at Lowes. I was a top performer from day 1. I made top 25 consecutively in the region. Upper management did not care. I was constantly bullied and put down by my support manager. I was lied to about them helping with my schedule. They really do not care about the employees. Unfortunately they do not recognize when someone really tries and goes above and beyond.
Other employees
Minpunten
Work/life balance, poor upper management, favoritism
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2NeeRapporteren
Nice coworkers
PSI and Fulfillment Station Specialist (voormalige medewerker) –  Lakewood, WA9 november 2018
It was a nice place to work with many options for life/work balance. Many options to advance in the company and to different departments. The other associates were very knowledgable and willing to teach.
Bedrijfscultuur
It's a good Place to work..
Lowe's Workforce Specialist (huidige medewerker) –  Indianapolis, IN9 november 2018
If you have customer service experience in a call center environment with a positive attitude to boot, this is a good place for you. There is a good amount of advancement opportunity depending on you r level of work experience or current department. You pretty much get back what you give with this company as far as Job security goes..
great starting pay, Flexible schedules
Minpunten
fast paced call volume, Many internal company systems in need of repair/upgrade
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Lowe's. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag