Lowe's Reviews

Alle 27.803 reviews worden getoond
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
Bedrijfscultuur
I worked here as a Cashier as a seasonal position
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Garden City, NY11 augustus 2018
I worked here during the summer they were flexible with my schedule because I also worked a morning job and worked here early afternoon until closing. it gets busy. I might reapply part time if there were hiring just to make extra money.
Flexible schedule
Low pay
Lowe's work
Proloader (voormalige medewerker) –  Southaven, MS11 augustus 2018
Productive fun... Outside work loading lumber cutting wood.. tape measure loading bricks sand soil mulutch flowers.... I also work with power tools and outside power equipment
Long lunch
Short breaks
Bedrijfscultuur
Cashier/cashroom/customer service (voormalige medewerker) –  Temple, TX11 augustus 2018
Good environment to work,good people work with,had issue with a manager that caused me to quit.woukd go back to work at Lowe's if given the opportunity
Bedrijfscultuur
If you need a job, try it.
Customer Service Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Paragould, AR11 augustus 2018
If you need a job, then I’d recommend it. That was one of the best paying jobs that I had. However, the environment wasn’t very great. I felt like everyone was kinda two-faced, trying to do the least that they could while maintaining a job, and not caring about their co-workers. Like I said, if you need a paycheck, do it. But just know what you’re getting into.
Pay.
Selfish and two-faced coworkers
just a job
Service Manager (huidige medewerker) –  Valdosta, GA11 augustus 2018
If you like having upper management that does nothing, and then tries to hold you accountable for working your butt off this is your kinda place. There is no TEAM, just upper management that sit on there butts. Store run on base staffing so Manger can make bonus, while floor staff is burned out and constantly turning over.
a paycheck
Minpunten
Constantly rotating shifts, going into days off you close then open coming back from days off so it shortens your time off, Bad upper management, Half the staff you need so your over worked
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 3NeeRapporteren
Love it there
Team Member (voormalige medewerker) –  Findlay, OH11 augustus 2018
I left there to go to home Depot because it was temp and wish I never did because I bet they would of hiring me to work there bet it is what it is so my lost
Bedrijfscultuur
Good place to work part time
Customer Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Nacogdoches, TX11 augustus 2018
Lowes is a good place to work as a temp or as part time. I would not recommend a full time position unless you want to only work and not have much of a life outside of work (this is based off of my full time friends opinions). The hours are decently flexible and most of the people who work there a really nice.
Bedrijfscultuur
Fast paced fun place to work.
Customer Service Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Wisconsin11 augustus 2018
Working with Lowe's offers a great hourly wage and good benefits. The management and coworkers are all willing to work together in order to help customers love where they live.
Great company
Store Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Michigan11 augustus 2018
Lowe's is a great company to work for with excellent benefits and leaders that support you. We have so much talent and growth ahead of us to be #1 in home improvement.
pays fairly
Great Co Workers, good Managers to deal with
Cashier/Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Wytheville, VA11 augustus 2018
the only thing i had against Lowe's was it was hard to stand in place all day. If there were no customers you couldn't leave your register more than 10 feet away.
My favorite part was the customers I could connect and greet them and make them feel comfortable enough reveal what kind of project they were doing and sometimes they would realize they had forgotten something and they would go purchase that item (s).
paid well
Minpunten
was only seasonal no benefits
Bedrijfscultuur
I used to work at lowes as a non con distribution forklift driver.
Non con distribution (voormalige medewerker) –  Pittston, PA11 augustus 2018
It was a good clean workplace and it was a table to work in and it was a good job. The managers were very well and it was nice that way. I had to leave because I had to relocate.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2Nee 1Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Interesting place to work.
Internet Fulfillment Clerk (huidige medewerker) –  Glendale, AZ11 augustus 2018
The store I worked at had a great environment. It felt more like a family than just your coworkers. Everyone was typically very helpful to others and very friendly all the time.
Bedrijfscultuur
productive and relaxed work place
Cashier/Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Champaign, IL11 augustus 2018
When i worked at Lowe's a typical day at work would be slow paced, I learned how to go further with cashier experience. My managers were so respectful and nice, there was not really any hard part about the job it was pretty easy and common sense. I enjoyed working with my co-workers, they always helped me when i didn't know something especially when i would have customers they would always lend a helping hand.
1 hour lunch breaks
only 15 minute breaks
Bedrijfscultuur
Supportive and productive work environment
Customer Care Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Albuquerque, NM11 augustus 2018
It's a difficult job but anytime you need help you simply just have to ask and there will be someone there to help walk you through anything you need help with. The hardest part of the job is handling the customer when there isn't anything you can do for them.
Good Learning Opportunities dependent on location
Lumber Yard Team Member (voormalige medewerker) –  Greensburg, PA11 augustus 2018
I think that Lowe's can provide some good learning opportunities and advancement for the right person within the right location. My position was only a seasonal position.
High Seasonal Hours
High Turnover
Productive workplace
SALES ASSOCIATE (voormalige medewerker) –  Richmond, VA11 augustus 2018
Enjoyable/productive work place with high standers of work but the Benefits are great and you also get pay bonuses for holidays and other stuff and did i mention
Good Experience overall
Customer Service Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Springfield, IL11 augustus 2018
I've enjoyed working with Lowe's and my co-workers. My biggest complaint is the lack of a consistent schedule, which made it difficult to search for another job.
Bedrijfscultuur
Good place to learn sale skills
Sales Specialist Professional Sales (huidige medewerker) –  Bridgeton, MO11 augustus 2018
Sale skills are highly emphasized, communication with customers building relationships to maximize sales, conducting cold calls to local business to increase store foot traffic.
Free lunch on holidays
its retail
Customer Sales Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Bryant, AR11 augustus 2018
Not a bad place to work rem its retail sooo it come with all that pay is good but not everyone knows how to preform there job well...which mean a lot of extra work for you to do
Good pay
work ever weekend
Love where you live
Customer Service Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Brooklyn, OH11 augustus 2018
Lowes really promotes the love where you live mentality in the workplace enviroment. Lunches are long. Moral is high. I enjoy working with my peers. Training makes tasks simple.
An hour lunch break
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 3Nee 1Rapporteren
Claim deze bedrijfspagina

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Lowe's. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag