Lowe's Reviews

Alle 21.747 reviews worden getoond
Bedrijfscultuur
fair workplace nothing personal but friendly
Paint Guide (voormalige medewerker) –  Pharr, TX9 december 2017
This place was so fun. Everyone enjoys it there because there is no stress of people taking things personally. They have a human resources to handle any disputes so you take ease at stressful situations.
Pluspunten
free food for lunch, friendly environment, decent pay and hours
Minpunten
customers can be picky about having a man tell them where things are.
fun fastpaced good people
Store Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Steubenville, OH9 december 2017
i would rather not talk about my experience with lowes . im moving on to the next chapter in my life . thank you for your intrest but im not disclosing any information
Was deze review nuttig?JaNee 2Rapporteren
Awesome Job
Service Manager (huidige medewerker) –  Syracuse, NY9 december 2017
I love Lowes And i think it is a great company to work for . It has Great leadership and I believe as a company we care about our customers . We continue helping people love where they live ,from the Managers to the specialist to our csa’s .
Pluspunten
Benefits
Minpunten
Was deze review nuttig?JaNee 2Rapporteren
No one is safe
Sales specialist (voormalige medewerker) –  Trotwood, OH9 december 2017
Could be let go at anytime,your a fist in a bucket of water.
lowes does not at all care about you or your family,Big pay gaps in the stores and the lesser paid know it and will not preform duties due to lack in pay even though they excepted the position
paid time off
everything else
fun associates
CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSOCIATE (huidige medewerker) –  White Marsh, MD9 december 2017
Most people are fun to work with and can joke about different things. Dress code is pretty laid back. Has a app that can be used to locate items in the store and help customers when needed.
Occasional cookouts
Minpunten
either too short of a break or too long of a break
it is a starting place
Department Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  McMinnville, TN9 december 2017
keep in mind it is retail, you can start out helping to get fright put
away, stocking shelves. helping customers find what they are looking
for. helping customers put their project together. help customers
load vehicle
Pluspunten
day goes by fairley fast
Minpunten
managment not always part of the team
Not employee friendly
Cashier/Customer Service (huidige medewerker) –  Pt Charlotte, FL9 december 2017
Company downsized by eliminating department managers thus throwing additional responsibilities on lesser qualified employees. No customer service on the sales floor.
Pay is okay
Poor management
Poor management
Paint Desk Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Leander, TX9 december 2017
Management never listened to the floor staff, and they had circles that if you were not a part of you may as well not exist. The pay was nowhere near fair for the kind of work demanded.
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 2NeeRapporteren
ok
Lead Paint Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Virginia Beach, VA9 december 2017
Job is a good place for teenagers or people who love to work in hardware. It can get very boring, but when busy time moves fast. Paint was a fun deparment.
Lowe's Is a great company
Home Decor Consultant (voormalige medewerker) –  Avon, OH9 december 2017
Lowe's is a great company. Good pay, advancement opportunities, good people, overall great customers. My store just personally had poor management. They continually made errors on every single employee's schedules, and mine was nearly on a weekly basis, especially after year 1 (I was there for 2 & 1/2 years, so it really became an issue for me). Additionally, they never commended me, after many times over the years where my customers have went to them to tell them how amazing I was at my job, and/or how much they loved whatever it is I did for them. I never went looking for compliments or anything, but not saying a thing to me, ever, while my customers went out of their way for me, was wrong, and definitely not the way I would manage things. There is more that I could say negatively about my personal experience, at my store, but overall Lowe's is a great company, and a good company to work for. I don't blame them for our poor management.
Good pay
Minpunten
Bad hours (especially if you're a single mom)
Fast paced with constant Customer Inquiries
Customer Service Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Township of Howell, NJ8 december 2017
Daily zoning of department to ensure product availability. Answer customer questions regarding tools and projects. Provide solutions. Provide support for other departments. Make keys. Cut glass. Step in as cashier when busy. I enjoy helping customers. Some of the physical aspects can be tiresome.
Pluspunten
Helping Customers love where they live.
Minpunten
Physical demands; low pay; short hours
Bedrijfscultuur
Fun and laid back place to work
Load Puller (voormalige medewerker) –  Rocky River, OH8 december 2017
Working at lowes was fun. the employees were friendly and had a positive attitude. You got to have a few minutes of free time while no customers needed help.
Bedrijfscultuur
Productive and fun place to work
Produce Service Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Reynoldsburg, OH8 december 2017
There is always something to do and plenty to keep anyone busy throughout the year. The people you meet ad the ones you already know are great to be around.
Retail work
CSA - Customer Service Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Bellefontaine, OH8 december 2017
Good overall retail company. Can be tough to advance. Benefits are and can be pricey. Fair compensation based on experience. On feet all day talking to various customers.
Overall great experience
Lead Receiver (voormalige medewerker) –  Marshall, TX8 december 2017
Overall great employees just poor management and scheduling at times. Poor communication. But veteran employees often showed me the ropes. It was a great experience overall.
great 401k program
no job sercurity
Bedrijfscultuur
Good people, good management, horrible hours
CSA IV (voormalige medewerker) –  Bakersfield, CA8 december 2017
So the work is fast-paced and the people you work with are genuinely nice. As with any retail job, the day to day grind of giving a good customer experience while taking care of your other responsibilities can be a chore. But, usually it was a pleasant experience.

My biggest gripe with the company is the inconsistent scheduling of shifts. My schedule for next week would be completely different than the week before, and an inconsistent schedule made it very difficult to figure out a rhythm for work/life balance. Trying to make an appointment for anything more than three weeks in advance was nearly impossible because you had no idea what time you would be working that day.
Great place
Credit Roover (huidige medewerker) –  Stuart, FL8 december 2017
This work place gives you a great experience to learn more and get to know some great people. Everyone is pretty willing to help each other learn. Lowes is a great place to become more involved with community as well.
Decent place to work
Support Manager Operations Division (huidige medewerker) –  Muncie, IN8 december 2017
I was promoted 6 times in 5 yrs so it wasn't terrible there is room to move up i just wanted more money. I feel like for being a senior manager they could have paid better than 17.69 an hr and others who were same level of management made way more than i did and im one of the only managers that will do physical work right beside our team.
Benefits and advancement
Minpunten
Inconsistent pay lacking communication and penny pinching
Fun
Customer Service Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Kingston, NY8 december 2017
One of the funnest places I have ever worked. I enjoyed helping customers and working as part of a team. All of my coworkers were very friendly and helpful.
Retail
Loss Prevention Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Bolingbrook, IL8 december 2017
This is a retail location and as such there is nothing new to tell about working with grouchy customers and endless returns. Management was ok only with upper levels.

Algehele waardering