Lowe's Reviews

Alle 21.714 reviews worden getoond
No Help
Flooring Dept Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Fort Wayne, IN6 december 2017
Kept eliminating departments and expected current staff to do the work of those individuals. Management was of no help, just ignored the problems and let employees fend for themselves. They love to fire employees, take more time to document mistakes than the do to train or solve problems. Any customer can get you fired.
Great coworkers
No support for staff
A very fun environment
Contact Center Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Indianapolis, IN6 december 2017
Working at Lowes very steamless experience and learning workplace providing full support, quality training and competitive compensation. The entrepreneur share tips for organizing, celebrates arrival of hangers and steamers at stores across the U.S. great work for the community giveback.
na
na
Saftey
Customer Service Associate (huidige medewerker) –  San Jose, CA6 december 2017
Safety is a large part in day to day operations at Lowes and they always strive to be as safe as possible. They have many rules and reasons for them, You can always feel safe and there is an on site safety manager.
Pluspunten
Safe enviorment, food celabration for meeting saftey quota.
Minpunten
Needing another associate to guide you when using forklift, longer routes to use equipment, computerized lessons for equipment license.
Poor Management
ASSISTANT STORE MANAGER - SUPPORT (huidige medewerker) –  Sioux Falls, SD6 december 2017
Very poor communication from store manager down. Very little job specific training for the position. Employees did as little as possible and were allowed to get away with it.
10% employee discount
long, inconsistent hours
Bedrijfscultuur
Lowe's is a terrible place to work.
Customer Service Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Columbus, MS 397026 december 2017
Lowe's is a terrible place to work because of management. If corporate would come in and clean house it would actually be a great place to work. They claim to be all about customer service but there not. I've never seen so many unhappy customers and angry people until i worked for Lowe's.
Was overall a good job.
Team member (voormalige medewerker) –  Hickory, NC6 december 2017
I worked at Lowe's as an unloader/loader where i unloaded trucks. Management was terrible and I doubt i will work for Lowe's again. I was scheduled on days that was not on my availability and then counted absent when i didn't show up. They always took at least 15 minutes and sometimes more to unlock the truck so we can get started which puts us behind and it was hard to get a hold of a MOD to get back to unlock it.
401k and paid time off.
Management, hours.
You are just a number
Specialist (voormalige medewerker) –  Louisiana6 december 2017
Management does not care who you are or how long you worked for the company . Favoritism is very common with this company no matter how much or how little you work. Used to be a great and wonderful company until 2012. Now all this company is worried about is getting rid of all the veterans of the company and hiring inexperienced associates for little to no pay.
Great Routes and
Class B Delivery Driver (voormalige medewerker) –  Woburn, MA 018016 december 2017
It was appliance delivery and setup. I enjoyed my routes and was given the freedom of planning them out. I had a great helper and we were considered the best team.
Completing routes early
Head Cashier
Head Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Toronto, ON6 december 2017
I was a head Cashier and was responsible for approx 8 cashiers. Dealt with customer issues.Worked in returns and customer service. also was very good at signing up customers for credit cards.
nice environment
customer complaints
Lowes
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Lexington, NC6 december 2017
Lowes was a great place to work. It was fast paced and I loved it. The staff was great and they worked with you if something came up. I learnt so much by working there and it will last a lifetime by moving on to the next job I go to.
Very productive
CSA - Customer Service Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Lumberton, NJ5 december 2017
Fast paced, helpful with customers project planning and questions. Family oriented I had an amazing time being part of a team that exhausted all efforts to bringing a customers dream come true.
Amazing benefits
bird control
management
Head Cashier Supervisor (voormalige medewerker) –  Hinesville, GA 313135 december 2017
great job but you have to be careful to not leave money in registers and get a clear understanding of what the cashier is requesting be done. half communication can really beome an issue.
Great Place for Students to work
Building Supply Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  San Marcos, TX5 december 2017
I worked there while looking for a full time job. The hours where good and will work with student schedules. I left because I found full time work....
friendly place to work
Minpunten
don't expect to get a weekend off
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 3NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Excellent job for a person who likes working with the public and being active.
Weekday Team Member (voormalige medewerker) –  Colorado Springs, CO5 december 2017
This was a great job for someone like myself who likes working with people and having a job that was constantly moving. You work helping the customer and that may take you everywhere in the store.
physically active
sometimes it is slow
Bedrijfscultuur
It was okay, not the best
Administrative Supervisor (huidige medewerker) –  Noblesville, IN5 december 2017
Working for lowes was okay. The work life balance of the company is extremely poor. while working for them I never got a holiday off to be with my family in my hometown. They would work me 15 days in a row and if I called off because of they acted like it was the end of the work and management didn't treat you well at all.
Minpunten
low pay, HR did nothing, horrible hours, and work life balance.
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 2Nee 1Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Excellent place to work if you like being active.
You learn as you go. The people at Lowes are some of the best people I have ever worked with. You will learn about products they sell how they work and how to use them.
Busy
Sometimes its not busy
Bedrijfscultuur
easy workplace with good pay
customer service representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Parkersburg, WV5 december 2017
Lowes was an overall rather easy job with good pay at the entry level position. The hardest part of the job was closing in lumber. Having to restack all the piles of wood took almost 2 hours after close every night.
Bedrijfscultuur
decent pay and good benefits
Department Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Macon, GA5 december 2017
physical, mental, fast paced, multi tasking all day long. I learned how to deal with stress and be positive. I learned how to manage different type of people. It was a fast past, competitive environment. Hardest part of job was putting up large amount of heavy freight daily. I truly enjoyed helping people to find what they wanted to purchase and sharing my product knowledge with them. It made me feel really good to see people be able to feel confident in their purchasing of the product which they needed
Demanding and dead end.
Home Decor Customer Service Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Bixby, OK5 december 2017
No matter where you go you will run into members of management that do not know how to be effective. I had no support in my role to move forward or up. The store manager is removed and aloof from the goings on of anyone below his assistant managers. There is also not nearly enough people for the amount of work needed to be done, instead they over burden you with the work of 5 people and expect you to not get stressed all the while letting some people get away with the bare minimum.
Hour lunches, benefits after 90 days
Minpunten
Could have better health care, could have better management.
Lowes
posted for and hired as Receiving Clerk (voormalige medewerker) –  Chicago, IL5 december 2017
Lowes has been a great place to advance my business skills. Lowes continues to be a great place to work and has been focused on allowing employees to have a work/home life balance.

Algehele waardering