Lowe's Reviews

Alle 27.803 reviews worden getoond
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
decent place to work
Sales Associate (huidige medewerker) –  GA11 augustus 2018
good company to work for but the management needs a litttle more work. really need to learn how to listen to some of the associates sometime seeing that we are the ones dealing with customer relations directly
Pluspunten
benefits
Minpunten
management
Staff Colaberative
Customer Service Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Turlock, CA11 augustus 2018
Positive experience and look up to my supervisors as excellent mentors. Employees very family orientated. Willing to train in all areas. Learned to understand plumping in laymens' terms and enjoyed interacting and helping customers in paint. Moved to other areas when staffing was low.
Postive learning enviroment
pay and notfull-time
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1Nee 1Rapporteren
productive
Delivery Driver (voormalige medewerker) –  Kokomo, IN10 augustus 2018
very good place to work at followed by a group of very special talented people that care for you to learn everything you need to learn to get the job done.
Relaxed and fast paced
no cons
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2Nee 1Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Good
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Oak Ridge, NC10 augustus 2018
Lowes Foods is a great first job or part-time job. Pay is minimum wage but the work is not difficult. Pace can vary depending on the time of day. Hours are flexible.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1Nee 1Rapporteren
good workplace
cart puller (voormalige medewerker) –  Chillicothe, OH10 augustus 2018
good workplace. it was hard work but the pay was good. management and i had dis agreements but they were infrequent. fellow co workers were nice. overall great place to workm
A job
CSA - Customer Service Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Corinth ms10 augustus 2018
You can basically get along with everyone there but one manager the customers don’t like him employees don’t like him but they keep him overall it’s a fair place to work if you need a job you’re just a number there
Discount
Minpunten
One manager is not a good person
Lowe's as a whole
Product Service Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Decatur, AL10 augustus 2018
Lowe's management does not respect its employees, and does not promote from within the company. They actively hire from outside of the company and do not hide that fact.
They actively force out long term employees. the longer you are with the company, the bigger the target on you back becomes.
I have been with Lowe's for 13 years now and have not received a raise in over 10 years.
I am currently seeking any other employment.
Demanding- hectic
Part time Customer Service -Electrical (voormalige medewerker) –  Tulsa Hills10 augustus 2018
The environment changed in the past year. I was hired to cover the Electrical dept. and if able to assist in the Hardware area.
A real effort by this stores management to reduce the number of employees by forced cross training of all departments and to respond to a service cal within 60 seconds (even if across the store) has caused a lot of stress.
good place to work
Head Cashier (huidige medewerker) –  Nottingham, MD10 augustus 2018
Great place to work very busy when hired on the seasonal period. Non seasonal very slow paste laid back job. Learn a lot about different products and sales.
retail normal
Appliance Installer (voormalige medewerker) –  Garner, NC10 augustus 2018
honestly, I loved working for Lowes. I think everyone has some complaints about where they work but overall. I had many friends there and it was nice to deal with pleasant regular customers. it is a retail company. so if you don't like working retail don't apply.
Pro Service
Pro Service Specialist (huidige medewerker) –  New Orleans, LA10 augustus 2018
I feel Lowes is not that bad of a place to work. I think that certain positions need to be reviewed better especially at my location. My biggest thing about wanting to leave is that I have been locked in at a certain pay rate for the last 5 years. I believe this to be unfair while others do not generate the sales that I have generated at my location and they have the title and the money.
The only reason I keep coming is because of the great customers I have met over the years.
I feel that our management has given up at our location and not really willing to go the extra mile for the employee's that give their all and they overlook the wrong behaviors of others when it pertains to customer service.
Pluspunten
Paid vacation, holidays, sick time and flexible schedules
Health insurance is terrible
good place to work
Stocker (voormalige medewerker) –  Matthews, NC 2810510 augustus 2018
I worked nights a lot, but most people were friendly. A lot of nice people that work at Lowe's. I made a lot of friends while working there. Management was okay.
Pluspunten
benefits
Minpunten
working nights. lack of advancement.
great for first job
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Redmond, OR10 augustus 2018
lowes was a great place to work for, expectually for my first job. What I did not like about being the chashier was it was slow and many guest were stressed coming in
Typical Big Box Retailer
Loss Prevention Specialist (voormalige medewerker) –  Edmond, OK10 augustus 2018
Typical Big Box Retailer, not much else to say about them than that. They have concrete floors and you will be on your feet all day so remember to invest properly in very comfortable shoes.
RUN away from this job
Night Stocker (voormalige medewerker) –  Portland, OR10 augustus 2018
Management is the worst I’ve ever seen. You will strart at minimum wage and will have to beg for a raise. You will be continually asked to do more with no reward. Advancement is difficult. Do yourself a favor go work for Walmart.
Paycheck
Everything else.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 3NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Lowes is a great place to work if you enjoy reatil.
SEASONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSOCIATE (voormalige medewerker) –  Oswego, NY10 augustus 2018
Lowes is a great place to work if you enjoy retail. They pay more than Walmart. They train you very well in safety. I've never had an issue with management.
Decent Pay
Retail.
Bedrijfscultuur
Company destroying customer experience by getting rid of experienced full time employees, hiring inexperienced part time employees.
Department Sales Manager, Lowe's Home Improvement (huidige medewerker) –  Florida10 augustus 2018
Company eliminated dept manager position, in essence firing 15,000-20,000 full time knowledgeable employees, replacing them with part time, inexperienced people. Customer experience damaged by this, and employee morale at an all time low. Management shows favoritism with some employees, which also is hurting morale. I was told I could stay with the company if I took a different position (which paid 37% less) but I would still be doing the same job. MOST of the employees are good, hard working people... like family. Company is moving in the wrong direction, hiring the guy as CEO that ran JCPenny's into the ground. He will do the same for Lowe's.
Employees were like family
Minpunten
Poorly trained upper management, showing favoritism to some employees
Fun work place
Assistant Manager (huidige medewerker) –  Moore, OK10 augustus 2018
Great place to work if you like working as a team. Helping people love we’re they leave.showing people how they can take on home improvement they wanted to do
Heathcare
Work hr
First job
Department Manager Admin and Front End (voormalige medewerker) –  Redlands, CA10 augustus 2018
I started off as a cashier and worked up to admin manager. I enjoyed my time there but was tired of missing out on family time due to the demanding hours and schedule.
discounts
hours
Better
CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSOCIATE (huidige medewerker) –  Garner, NC9 augustus 2018
Lowes was the second job that I got, and I find myself thanking my lucky stars near daily when I compare the two. For starters, you will never have a shift working any later than 10 pm assuming you are departmental and/or a cashier (customer service associate or proservices). They informed me of the benefits package immediately. My coworkers have become my family, and because so many people do spend many years at lowes there will always be that sense of security because you know who you are dealing with and that they likely know their stuff. The pay isn't bad for an entry level job. $11 an hour definitely beats our minimum wage of $7.25! The CEO emails us regularly and asks for comments and questions, and our managers in-store have us take surveys and rate their performance regularly. Lowes really does care about it's employees so I can't really complain. Most of my grief comes from uninformed customers, or those looking to haggle a price no matter how small, but I guess you'll find that working in any retail environment.
Pluspunten
long and frequent breaks, care about employees, fair wages
on call
Claim deze bedrijfspagina

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Lowe's. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag