Lowe's Reviews

27.881 reviews gevonden voor deze zoekopdracht Bekijk alle 27.884 reviews
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
Decent place
Overnight Stocker (voormalige medewerker) –  Front Royal, VA14 augustus 2018
Have to get in good with management though. If the managers didn’t like you work was terrible. Also night shift has to do almost everything for store 2555, day shift would leave freight everywhere and except nights to deal with it. Overall would recommend but only if you are good with the managers. Our night shift manager was one of the only good managers in the store.
Pluspunten
Often offered free lunch, kinda understanding on needing a day off
Minpunten
Only 5 sick days a year, some managers seem out to get you, locked in building at night
Bedrijfscultuur
Least likely place to ever work for
Lowe's Customer Service Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Easton, MD14 augustus 2018
The reason why I'm saying Lowe's is the worst place to ever work for is the simple fact they take me out of assembly to put me in the paint department after the three guys I was working with back in assembly left I was the only GOOD one in there and that was said by all the employees that I worked with.
Good pay
Worst management
Bedrijfscultuur
Overall a great place to work.
Day Stocker (voormalige medewerker) –  Baytown, TX14 augustus 2018
Overall a great place to work aside from one manager I had no issues. The only thing that really bothered me is the heights which I have a fear of. The people there are great to work with.
Bedrijfscultuur
Good pay, mediocre everywhere else
Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Parkersburg, WV14 augustus 2018
Lowe's will work you until 12am and have you come back at 5:30am. Management is favoritism, benefits are for full times only, good school job I guess.
Pay
Hour flexability, benefits.
Fast Paced
Customer Service Associate IV (Paint) (huidige medewerker) –  Redmond, OR13 augustus 2018
Scheduling and management need changes badly. Horribly understaffed during large sales events and freight days. High turnover throughout the store. Pay is good but not the hours matrix.
Bedrijfscultuur
Great company to grow with,but may not fit your lifestyle
Delivery Driver (huidige medewerker) –  New Hartford, NY13 augustus 2018
Great company structure and benefits,Problems with management,communication and employee scheduling.A good company to work for,but not perfect.A sense of acomplishing a good days work,frustrating when you put in overtime and are called in to work on your days off due to understaffing and irresponsible employees calling out frequently.
Pluspunten
bonus pay, parties, free food days, birthday recognition
Minpunten
inconsistant days off, rotating schedule.favortism amongst management.
Bedrijfscultuur
Its a great place to work
CSA Front End (voormalige medewerker) –  Moore, OK13 augustus 2018
It was a comfortable place to work I loved all the people there management was great and they were flexible with hours and days off overall a great company to work for
Cashier (huidige medewerker) –  Warren, MI13 augustus 2018
provides good benefits and good pay as well as good work environment. Managers work with you to make sure that you are happy in the position that you are in.
Tv in break room
Pricing Signage/Coordinator (voormalige medewerker) –  Plymouth, IN13 augustus 2018
Always stayed busy with my position and when I wasn't busy with my position I would help out in receiving or out on the floor with the customers.
I learned a lot on my own when I took my position .
Management would never get involved or would help when you asked them. The work place was a great place and the employees where awesome. The hardest part of my job was watching other people standing around while I was working hard. The most enjoyable part of my job was I was the only one in my department and no one ever questioned me on my job because they knew I gave 100%
THE LAUGHS
POOR MANAGEMENT
Busy,always something to do
Cashier, Sales Assoc, (voormalige medewerker) –  Manassas, VA13 augustus 2018
A day at Lowes was always eventful.I learned how to operate a forklift, picker, to mix paint, shipping & receiving, inventory control, power pallet jack, etc.,etc... I enjoyed the job so I can't say there was a hard part. Management was sociable.
Pluspunten
Benefits
Minpunten
I have no cons for Lowes
Bedrijfscultuur
A good job if you're in need
Seasonal Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Eugene, OR13 augustus 2018
The employees at Lowes were the saving grace. There were a lot of policies I strongly disagreed with but you get to pet dogs and everyone is pretty genuine.

The order management programs were really outdated and confusing, and the scheduling program, though it updated while I was there, was even worse. Registers would just stop working throughout the day and nobody would take action to get it fixed. There would be a note and whoever was supposed to fix it would just take the note off.

Overall if you really need a job it's not terrible.
Pluspunten
Dogs allowed, great people.
Minpunten
Bad policies, terrible programs.
Order Picker (voormalige medewerker) –  Mishawaka, IN 4654513 augustus 2018
Just wasn't for me, the people there were great and would help you out when you needed it. I enjoyed my time there, however short it was, would have loved to learn the machinery but like I said, job wasn't for me.
Bedrijfscultuur
Fun place to work depending on location
Administration Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Chicago, IL13 augustus 2018
Team atmosphere. Team members are encouraged to work together.
On-going training increases skills.
Benefits and salaries are well above living wage.
Great work-life balance, good compensation and benefits, Team Culture
Experiences very per location
Bedrijfscultuur
Not a very good place to work at
Customer Service Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Manahawkin, NJ 0805013 augustus 2018
The store I worked at never had air conditioning running. It was 95 degrees outside and the management wouldn’t put the air on. The amount of hours received is horrible. The store manager didn’t know what to do. It’s not that I wouldn’t recommend Lowe’s to work for just not this particular store.
Needs Better Management
Yard Loader (huidige medewerker) –  Summerville, SC13 augustus 2018
The less you care about your work the better. Just go in do your duties and go home.
If you begin to take pride in your work, it will just leave you more stressed.
beautiful,kind and structerd
Garden Center Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Santa Clarita, CA13 augustus 2018
working at the lowes garden center was one of my favorite jobs! the customers became regulars and very fun to work with. my fellow employees were very kind and helpful , shared knowledge.
working outside
lots of water
Back End Support Manager (huidige medewerker) –  Houston, TX13 augustus 2018
Lowe's provides a stable work environment and believes in supporting its employees. Benefits are more than adequate and on job training helps you advance within company.
Pluspunten
Benefits
Minpunten
Bedrijfscultuur
Lowes is a great company
Independent Contractor (voormalige medewerker) –  New Iberia, LA13 augustus 2018
Lowes was a good career I enjoyed working with the company we would go to customer house and lay down tile flooring as well as laminate wood flooring and stripping the floors of old flooring.
Fun People to work with
Lumber Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  New Haven, CT13 augustus 2018
Lowe's was an overall fun place to work. Most of the managers were very nice and understanding, with the exception of few. But the people that worked there were a lot of fun. None of them took themselves too seriously and that was very refreshing. Dealing with the contractors was by far the hardest part of the job. They had very little patience or tolerance for waiting for things at all. They also had the expectation that everyone in the world should know what took them a lifetime of contracting to learn.
Good work vibe
Minpunten
You have to learn a lot in a very short time about hardware.
Poor managment
Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Brooklyn, NY13 augustus 2018
Very unprofessional Management. They use tactics that are unjustly called for to keep a edge over one another. There is no team work among them they are always hiding from customers and can't maintain the store without the store manager on the premises.
Pluspunten
Helping people with there projects
No time for home.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 4NeeRapporteren
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Lowe's. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag