Lowe's Reviews

Alle 26.107 reviews worden getoond
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
Good Job. Hard Work.
Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Hollister, MO15 mei 2018
I loved this job. The people I worked with and the opportunities I was given defined this entire experience for me. I learned so much in so little time and all of it beneficial to help me succeed. AMAZING Management! This job was hard work and time consuming, but by far the best job I have had so far.
Minpunten
Gets a little hot working outside in the summer... Oh well.
Fun to work their
Cashier/Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Tiffin, OH15 mei 2018
Loved working at lowes it was my favorite place to work, coworkers where friendly and managment was ok, I loved that they worked around my schedule when I needed them to
Good part time job.
Produce Clerk (voormalige medewerker) –  Winston-Salem, NC15 mei 2018
My work experience with Lowe's Foods was thirteen years ago so much has changed since that time. The store I worked at had a management staff that supported my full time school schedule.
Avoid If Possible
CSA - Customer Service Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Vernon Hills, IL15 mei 2018
HR is unavailable. No support from managers or above. Consistently understaffed and ill equipped. Lowe's is the epitome of modern, corporate nonsense.
Pluspunten
Many of my co-associates were wonderful, honest, hard working folks.
Minpunten
Dealing with anyone that was not a direct co-associate.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Great opportunity to learn and advance
Interior Project Specialist (voormalige medewerker) –  Clarksburg, WV15 mei 2018
training always available
customer service always a priority
management and advancement opportunity always available
people skills are very important
benefits are great
Its what you make it...
Customer Service Representative (huidige medewerker) –  Newport News, VA15 mei 2018
Just do your job and keep it moving ... management is steady changing and there is a bit of favoritism shown often but other than that its a great place to work for the time being...
Easy environment. Very Friendly
OSLG Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Forney, TX15 mei 2018
Good workplace, all employees are very nice and very helpful. You get plenty of chances to prove your work ethics. The harder you work, and the more you care, the more you'll be recognized. Management is good at recognizing hard work and dedication.
Great Environment
Minpunten
Benefits
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1NeeRapporteren
Fast Paced
Delivery Driver/Warehouse (voormalige medewerker) –  Winchester, KY15 mei 2018
On a typical day I would gather my information on what needed to be delivered and at what times it was promised. I would then retrieve the items to be delivers an load our delivery truck an proceed to doing our daily deliveries. I would then go to customers homes and remove the item being replaced an I would always move it in a more convenient place for the customer. It was very important for me to make sure that the customers where always satisfied with our mission in our home deliveries.
Exciting Place to Work
No set Scheduling
Typical retail
Outside Garden Associate Orchard, NY (voormalige medewerker) –  Orchard Park, NY15 mei 2018
Typical retail receiving stocking product , the management was great, customer focus stressed by managers, I like stocking shelves and daily inventory counts.
Bedrijfscultuur
I enjoyed working in the garden department.
Sales Associate (Seasonal) (voormalige medewerker) –  Marrero, LA15 mei 2018
I would work flexible hours. So I worked in the early morning to last at night, when the store closed. I watered the plants indoor and outside, two to three times a day. I love gardening, so this job was, right up my alley. I enjoyed tending to the plants and greeting people who came into the store. The management was helpful when you needed them. Most of the people I worked with were helpful and friendly. The hardest part of this job, was having to load heavy bags into a customer's car.
Pluspunten
The mangement of the store would have lunches for us, for special occasions.
Minpunten
Some of the reps would take longing breaks, that they were allowed. And in the Summer time, it would get really hot. But we had a lot of water to drink.
Rough job
Deli Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Sanford, NC 2733015 mei 2018
Prepare to be treated poorly if you work here. Almost random hours, rude unprofessional staff and management. It is unlikely that you will get any hard working co-workers also.
Loader (voormalige medewerker) –  Chicago, IL15 mei 2018
Working there was ok but the management wasn't good at all.I liked my coworkers and the hours.It was ok loading customers merchandise in their vehicle.
Nice coworkers
Good environment
Cashier/Customer Service (huidige medewerker) –  Cumming, GA15 mei 2018
I work nights excellent personal, manager always availbles, lots of opportunities to grow.. really busy on Saturday all day, garden provide good customer service providing a drive thru for customers pick up
Bedrijfscultuur
Productive in the mornings slow in the evenings
Lumber Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Vista, CA15 mei 2018
Overall not a bad place but there is no overtime hours and pay is low job type for someone that just got to high school or someone that is desires a part-time job
Productive at times
Unload Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Ruston, LA14 mei 2018
This company has a lack of ethics, they only care about the numbers and not the people. The building needs work. Management plays favoritism. The turn over rate is high.
Bedrijfscultuur
Lowe's is great but not some of the people.
DEPARTMENT SALES MANAGER (huidige medewerker) –  Hendersonville, NC14 mei 2018
Lowe's is a great company to work for but if you get a bad management team, they will make your life miserable.

Lowe's really doesn't know what they want to be and they need to do some soul searching to find out.
Fast paced
Front End Support Manager (huidige medewerker) –  Wallingford, CT14 mei 2018
Some days are stressful, some days do have its rewards. Each day is something new with situations and tasks that need to be performed to ensure a smooth operation across the store.
Easy
Sales Agent/Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Albuquerque, NM14 mei 2018
This is an easy call center job. Depending on what department your're in the calls aren't too hard to handle and you rarely get yelled at. There is a very strict attendance policy.
Job summary
Warehouse Worker (voormalige medewerker) –  North Vernon, IN14 mei 2018
Have a preshift meeting they would give us tags and we would go threw out that building and get the product and take it to the bay doors to be shipped out to the stores
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1Nee 1Rapporteren
not for everyone
Call Center Agent (voormalige medewerker) –  Wilkesboro, NC14 mei 2018
pay benefits, and bonus are great. But metrics are very stressful, and the job isnt for everyone.Need a tough skin for this job or else it isnt for you.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1Nee 1Rapporteren
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Lowe's. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag