Lowe's Reviews

Alle 22.962 reviews worden getoond
good job
Product Service Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Muscle Shoals, AL13 februari 2018
loong days, completing resets as tasked. decent pay with the best schedule lowes has to offer at current moment. 445am-345pm, not hard work just wears you down over time.
weekends off
long days
Excellent job with advancment
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Cedar Rapids, IA13 februari 2018
Working at lowes is great you have the options to train and move around the store to different departments and you can litterly learn them all you get to meet alot of diffrent types of people
10 % discount
high turn over rate
fun and layed back
Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Ventura, CA13 februari 2018
great place to work at part time or full time management is chill will recommend it to anyone especially if you are looking for a part time or you are a student
chill
Great place
CASHIER (voormalige medewerker) –  Bonney Lake, WA12 februari 2018
Very friendly work environment. Hours are steady, employees are amazing. Management is very friendly and very helpful. Benefits are good. I would definitely recommend this place for great part-time work.
great people, bad leadership
Departmental Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Texas12 februari 2018
Lowes has a lot of very experienced people working at the stores. But last year they decided to remove all department from the sales floor and offer them less paying jobs in the store. They had one year to take a less paying job or be laid off. Needless to say, the money that was offered was far less than they were making and most of the former dept. mgrs. at the store I worked at have left. Lowes has no career advancements for a person wanting to make a career out of working there anymore. They did this to get rid of most people who had been working there for years and replace them with part time lower cost help.
Pluspunten
great benefits and hard working employees
Minpunten
poor management and they lost focus on customer service
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 1NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Busy but a fun place to work.
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  North Little Rock, AR12 februari 2018
I really enjoyed working at Lowe's. It was fast paced but fun. My supervisor was fair. I always got the hours I asked for. The only downfall was that I was only hired as seasonal; therefore, I didn't get any benefits. I especially liked when I was assigned outdoor lawn and garden because of my love for plants.
Pluspunten
Good pay and fun environment. Especially outdoor lawn and garden. I worked there in the spring, so it was very busy, but thats what I like.
Minpunten
short term employment. Only four months during their busiest time of the year.
Enjoyed working at Lowe's
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Conway, SC12 februari 2018
Lowe's was a good place to work. As a cashier, I had the opportunity to interact with customers and assist with their needs. I also enjoyed the opportunity we had to cross-train in other areas within the store. It was a little uncomfortable asking customers if they wanted to purchase a warrantee or some other offering the store had, but that became easier with time. You really need comfortable shoes because you mostly stand while at work, and the floor is hard on your feet.
ok to work for
Deliver Driver (huidige medewerker) –  Jackson, MI12 februari 2018
After management shift job got more stressful not the fault of the manager. Truck would be loaded in the morning. Most days done after delivery's were made.
Pluspunten
working out side most of the day
some managment
Bedrijfscultuur
Enthusiastic and energetic associates great to work with.
Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Monroe, LA12 februari 2018
Each day presents new challenges which must be met and dealt with. Opening the store is different than coming in to close the store. Managing the day requires setting priorities and following through with their accomplishment. For me, this proved to be the greatest challenge. Finding time in the midst of tasks was the hardest part of the job. Meeting and helping people was the most enjoyable part of the job.
great employee experience
CSA - Customer Service Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Portland, OR12 februari 2018
Lowe's had a wonderful learning environment and everyone was very friendly you could call Lowe's employees family always a joy to work with. The people were definitely the most enjoyable part of the job.
hour lunch plus two 15 minute breaks
Minpunten
when I left management was bad
Working for Lowes
Kitchen Project Specialist (huidige medewerker) –  Jackson, TN12 februari 2018
A typical day of work consists of checking safety first; reviewing emails and customer files for needed work and assistance; customer focused sales and contact.
Management does really collaborating schedules, work loads, and employee assignments.
Workplace is a great working environment, low key and relaxed with a major focus on customer needs. Most enjoyable part of working for Lowes is being able to help customers with all their home improvement needs.
Highly ill advised
Department Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Stafford, VA12 februari 2018
Do not work here. Management is a joke. You will absolutely regret it. The pay is fairly poor, not bad but not great. Benefits were pretty good, not gonna lie. Im out.
Pluspunten
Benefits?, Paint associate was pretty cute
Everything else
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 1NeeRapporteren
Fast pace
Forklift Operator (voormalige medewerker) –  Perris, CA12 februari 2018
Lowes was a great warehouse to work at. This warehouse takes care of their employees. Its very fast pace and the product is very heavy. Great place to learn new things.
Great company
Dirty warehouse
Lowes Summary
Sales Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Dover, DE12 februari 2018
A typical day at Lowes is Always changing. The co- workers at Lowes are probably the best part they treat you like family . The company believes in helping potential customers "Love where the live"
1 hour lunch break
Horrible varrible schedules
Bedrijfscultuur
Great place to work would love to work there again
Sales Specialist Paint (voormalige medewerker) –  Trenton, NJ12 februari 2018
I thought it was a place that let you be yourself. I had started as a cashier but was trained in all departments and feel like I could walk into a Lowe's today and easily start working there again. Would definitely start working there again if the opportunity presented itself
productive work space
Paint associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Jersey City, NJ12 februari 2018
enjoyed working at lowes learned to be more patient , managment was great. hardest part was working on my feet all day while pregnant. the most enjoyable part was mixing paint.
brief summary
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Charlottesville, VA12 februari 2018
excellent employee experience. Great to work with customers, great employees to work with, and a positive environment. I would recommend anyone who is looking for a entry level position to apply in this company.
Bedrijfscultuur
Enjoyed working at Lowes, have been invited back, but my foot prevents me from walking around like I used to.
Installed Sales Coordinator (voormalige medewerker) –  Warrington, PA12 februari 2018
I took the job at Lowe's as my "semi retirement" job. I helped raise my twin grandsons and the work schedule fit in well with my personal life.

After getting hurt it has been a long haul in the recovery process. I just want to get back to work and be a useful member of a team. I have only worked for a few companies in my life and 3 of them I still carry on personal relations with members still working there.

I try to get along with everyone, from warehouse personnel to sales reps and all levels of the companies I have worked for.
Flexible schedules
Minpunten
Negativity from many of the managers in the store.
Bedrijfscultuur
Productive fast paced when busy
Customer Service Associate ll Lumber (voormalige medewerker) –  Port Orchard, WA 9836612 februari 2018
Was a good place to work but they expected a lot for what they were paying and the yearly raise increase wasn't enough for me. Management shifts as well as seemingly missing managers was a bit difficult to work with.
hour lunches
Minpunten
can be shifts where youre the only associate in your department, when you go above and beyond its expected
Bedrijfscultuur
Focus is on providing information flow through their stores
Consultant Development Programmer Analyst (voormalige medewerker) –  Wilkesboro, NC12 februari 2018
An excellent place to learn the home improvement business. I provided software improvements to each individual store on a roll out basis. Such things as card swipes, cash register screens, promotional programs, inventory and so on were provided for the stores.
Pluspunten
good team work and management
Minpunten
corporate disconnect with some parts of company

Algehele waardering