Reviews voor Cashier bij Lowe's

1.921 reviews gevonden voor deze zoekopdracht Bekijk alle 27.800 reviews
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
Cashier (huidige medewerker) –  Warren, MI13 augustus 2018
provides good benefits and good pay as well as good work environment. Managers work with you to make sure that you are happy in the position that you are in.
Bedrijfscultuur
A good job if you're in need
Seasonal Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Eugene, OR13 augustus 2018
The employees at Lowes were the saving grace. There were a lot of policies I strongly disagreed with but you get to pet dogs and everyone is pretty genuine.

The order management programs were really outdated and confusing, and the scheduling program, though it updated while I was there, was even worse. Registers would just stop working throughout the day and nobody would take action to get it fixed. There would be a note and whoever was supposed to fix it would just take the note off.

Overall if you really need a job it's not terrible.
Pluspunten
Dogs allowed, great people.
Minpunten
Bad policies, terrible programs.
Fair breaks , fair pay
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Schererville, IN12 augustus 2018
Cashier, Customer service, Learned alot about home store.
Hardest part was large quanities of lumbar or sheets of dry wall and scanning the product. Most enjoyable were the customers,
Pluspunten
decent amount of breaks and lunch pay
Minpunten
seasonal job, manangement hired too many cashiers
Bedrijfscultuur
I worked here as a Cashier as a seasonal position
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Garden City, NY11 augustus 2018
I worked here during the summer they were flexible with my schedule because I also worked a morning job and worked here early afternoon until closing. it gets busy. I might reapply part time if there were hiring just to make extra money.
Flexible schedule
Low pay
Bedrijfscultuur
Good
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Oak Ridge, NC10 augustus 2018
Lowes Foods is a great first job or part-time job. Pay is minimum wage but the work is not difficult. Pace can vary depending on the time of day. Hours are flexible.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1Nee 1Rapporteren
great for first job
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Redmond, OR10 augustus 2018
lowes was a great place to work for, expectually for my first job. What I did not like about being the chashier was it was slow and many guest were stressed coming in
The best
Cashier (huidige medewerker) –  Ashland, KY8 augustus 2018
The work community at Lowe's is great! Everyone gets along and helps each other out. The managers are very understanding. The pay is great for retail!
Generally stress free
Cashier (huidige medewerker) –  Cape Girardeau, MO8 augustus 2018
My typical day as a cashier was mostly just ringing people up, doing general cleaning duties, filling the soda coolers, and pushing carts. You learn a lot about tools and different kinds of projects while working for Lowe's. The management there is really nice and generally backs you up when dealing with customers. Everyone is usually pretty easy to get along with, which makes for a great work environment. I'd say the hardest part of the job is all of the heavy lifting. We have to scan every single item (they really discourage us from using the quantity feature). So, if you're on a lifting restriction, this probably isn't the job for you. The most enjoyable part of the job is being able to help the veterans. Lowe's actually does the veteran's discount, unlike most of the retail businesses that I've worked for!
hour long lunches
heavy lifting
Overall alright
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Logan, UT7 augustus 2018
Work was menial, repetitive, and exhausting, but they made up for it in the quality of their employees. The coworkers were great, probably my favorite team of people at a workplace. Everyone was friendly and kind and helpful. Management slacked though, every time you need a manager there's never one to be found.
Great atmosphere, Great people, Great customers
Stupid hours, Bad management team
No Hours
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Lake Havasu City, AZ7 augustus 2018
As a part timer the hours were very in consistent and not enough to survive on. Typical day always consisted of being called into different departments that I was not familiar with. Company showed favoritism towards particular staff.
great place to work
CASHIER/STOKER (voormalige medewerker) –  Russell, KY7 augustus 2018
help customers and ring them up. learn to sale and give great customer service. management was great always help when needed it. having to help three to four customers at a time which doesn't happen very often. working with fellow employees and joking around
Great place to work.
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Mesa, AZ6 augustus 2018
Very good place to work. Co-workers were great. Manager was good. Store was focused on employee engagment . Frequent potlucks. Rewards for store performance; pizza, burgers, etc. Nice big breakroom. Full consistent breaks.
Pluspunten
Fun work environment. Store discount.
Not enough hours.
Cashier
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Lumberton, NJ6 augustus 2018
Was a good job I had a wonderful time and I hope to see them next year. It was a good experience I had a lot of fun working there I love the people and the customers.
Cashier
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Palestine, TX5 augustus 2018
At this job the other employees are friendly and very informative. As with any retail position the greatest difficulty is in dealing with customers. All in all it was a good experience.
productive and fun
Seasonal Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Quincy, IL5 augustus 2018
Was a wonderful place to work with amazing people. It was one of the better places I’ve worked in the short 3 years I’ve been able to. The work environment is great and the people are greater
free pancake every other Friday
Favoritism from all managers
2,0
worst job ever
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Albany, NY2 augustus 2018
This job was BORING! I was a cashier and it was terrible. I was bored 24/7, there was nothing to do when there was no costumers. The only good thing was the amount of breaks and the pay. I got paid by my experience so it was good to see that I got paid what I deserved. That was the only good thing.
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Mesquite, TX 751501 augustus 2018
I enjoyed working weekends at Lowe's. The manager, co-workers, and customers were friendly. The drive was long from where I lived. My city did not have a Lowe's at that time.
Bedrijfscultuur
Nice environment some pleasant customers and. Pleasant employees
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Baltimore, MD1 augustus 2018
Lowe’s is nice for a stepping stone. This job is a new opportunity in the beginning the hours are nice they try some mangement try to listen. And work with you .
Money. Hours in the beginging
Minpunten
Cut hours. Some manger won’t listen
Bedrijfscultuur
Can be interesting and productive
Cashier (huidige medewerker) –  Perrysburg, OH1 augustus 2018
I like working at Lowe's. If you like people this would be the place for you. Downfall is having to stand for long periods of time. Could use more job oriented co workers.
flexible hours
not enough coworkers
Bedrijfscultuur
Great Place to work for college students
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Bayonne, NJ1 augustus 2018
Lowes offer's fair pay and an inclusive work culture. The hours were pretty flexible and accommodating towards my school schedule. However, hours scheduled per week were inconsistent for part-timers, which made it difficult to make plans with my money ( one week I would work 30 hours and the next 10)
Early shifts, Inconsistent hours
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 4NeeRapporteren
Claim deze bedrijfspagina

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Lowe's. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag