Reviews voor Cashier bij Lowe's

1.659 reviews gevonden voor deze zoekopdracht
Bedrijfscultuur
A workplace that doesn't care about it's employees and customers
CASHIER (voormalige medewerker) –  Brooklyn, NY20 februari 2018
management sucks. they promote whoever they want. lots of favoritism. hire to fire. Also there's always one cashier available at night. Little to no staff in the departments so customers can't get the adequate help that they need. The store used to be way better when i got hired (2012)
cashier
Cashier (huidige medewerker) –  Columbia, TN19 februari 2018
greet the customer and proceed to check them out while making sure the alarms in the merchandise is deactivated, and wishing them a good rest of their day.
Awesome
Cashier (huidige medewerker) –  Homewood, AL18 februari 2018
GREAT PLACE TO WORK. Very friendly and happy place. Everybody is positive and if you need help they will help you. Manager are nice and a very out going.
Bedrijfscultuur
I love working for Lowes, management can be real tools alot of times. There is no communication between mangement and employees.
Cashier (huidige medewerker) –  Altoona, IA17 februari 2018
So much two facing and petty gossip between cashing that sometimes I feel I am back in middle school. I just got to work and do my eight hours, don't have time for drama. HR dept could use a little more training, because they don't know what they are doing.
Pluspunten
Extra hours if you want tp work and great benefits
petty gossip and backstabbing
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 4NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Productive and a fun workplace
Cashier (huidige medewerker) –  Oklahoma City, OK16 februari 2018
Just a normal workplace. You have to put up with a few things every now and then, but it's no big deal. Just audits. Making sure you're doing your job to meet the goals of the company. Just a simple process. It used to be at least a way to get you away from your job, for a while. Now is just done while you are doing your job. Now they just talk to you afterwards of what you, might, have, missed.
Pluspunten
Free lunches every now and then, Co-workers, management, customers
Customers, general public
Bedrijfscultuur
not a friendly working environment.
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Potsdam, NY14 februari 2018
Management made it difficult to enjoy my time at work. Felt highly criticized and under trained as a new employee. Work environment was boring and i did not enjoy my time there.
free lunch on holidays
poor management.
Excellent job with advancment
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Cedar Rapids, IA13 februari 2018
Working at lowes is great you have the options to train and move around the store to different departments and you can litterly learn them all you get to meet alot of diffrent types of people
10 % discount
high turn over rate
Great place
CASHIER (voormalige medewerker) –  Bonney Lake, WA12 februari 2018
Very friendly work environment. Hours are steady, employees are amazing. Management is very friendly and very helpful. Benefits are good. I would definitely recommend this place for great part-time work.
Bedrijfscultuur
Busy but a fun place to work.
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  North Little Rock, AR12 februari 2018
I really enjoyed working at Lowe's. It was fast paced but fun. My supervisor was fair. I always got the hours I asked for. The only downfall was that I was only hired as seasonal; therefore, I didn't get any benefits. I especially liked when I was assigned outdoor lawn and garden because of my love for plants.
Pluspunten
Good pay and fun environment. Especially outdoor lawn and garden. I worked there in the spring, so it was very busy, but thats what I like.
Minpunten
short term employment. Only four months during their busiest time of the year.
Enjoyed working at Lowe's
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Conway, SC12 februari 2018
Lowe's was a good place to work. As a cashier, I had the opportunity to interact with customers and assist with their needs. I also enjoyed the opportunity we had to cross-train in other areas within the store. It was a little uncomfortable asking customers if they wanted to purchase a warrantee or some other offering the store had, but that became easier with time. You really need comfortable shoes because you mostly stand while at work, and the floor is hard on your feet.
Productive Environment Work Place
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Lebanon, PA11 februari 2018
Very Pleasant place of business friendly manner working. I've Learned various pieces of tools. Very Huge adapt with all types household equipment. It was most enjoyable there staff and customers very friendly and we were very inviting.
Tough, but enjoyable
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Portland, OR10 februari 2018
Albeit getting to the store I worked at took a 1.5 hour transit, it was enjoyable. The work was a little difficult (finding parts in the barcode book when they weren't listed on the bag), but now, since I've been gone for the longest time, I miss it.
Lots of Pretty Words
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Victoria, BC9 februari 2018
They pull you in with promises of advancement, and the ability to grow and learn.

They stick you in your place and make you stay there until you don't have any will to try to advance anymore because they block you at every turn.

Employees run the floor because management has to deal with things completely unrelated to employee work ethic and help. Often you find them trying to clean up a mess because someone called corporate and they have to now do whatever corporate decided without any actual context as to the issue.

These customers return and make life awful for employees who can't tell them to leave, and management can't stand up to because corporate said so.

Management is overworked and I've seen every single one of them get physically or emotionally ill because of it.

When you work here your only allies are your coworkers. I loved my coworkers (management included) so much, but I watched as every single one of them began to resent management or corporate or both because they were stuck and they were told to take it.

You are told you cannot stand up for yourself, have to accept everything customers and management alike throw at you. If you don't, you have to fear what corporate decides to do to you.

They tell you there can be benefits, then refuse to let you into a position where you can have them, so you're constantly waiting for support that never comes.

Even the people in the position to have them find that the work hours are all over the place, there is no structure, and there is no communication between management and employees about how to make
  meer... it better.

When there was they didn't listen, so the employees gave up.
  minder
Pluspunten
You'll make enough money to eat bread
Minpunten
You'll never have a life out of work
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 7NeeRapporteren
Great place to work.
Cashier (huidige medewerker) –  Loveland, Colorado8 februari 2018
Lowe's tries to provided quality service to their customers. I enjoyed being part of this customer service experience for our customers. You really have only one opportunity to make a good first impression on your customers.
Pluspunten
two week notice on schedules
Bedrijfscultuur
good place but very poor management, and very clicky. They have favorites.
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Greensboro, NC8 februari 2018
I would not recommend anyone working for this company. Terrible management..!!!!!!!!!!!!! Certain stores are better than others. You never get recognition for anything.!!!!! Conservative christians are targeted at this company.!!!!!
10 % employee discount
Minpunten
not enough breaks, close the store and then re-open. not enough rest.!! terrible management.!!!
Okay place to work
Cashier (huidige medewerker) –  Springfield, IL8 februari 2018
Woking a Lowe's was okay. Not the best place to work. Sometimes long hours, lots of standing. Customers can become annoying after a while, but that's retail
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 1Rapporteren
was a great staff
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  New Iberia, LA7 februari 2018
Lowes was a really nice place to work the only thing was that they let people do wat they wanted to the managers would fuss at some people sor doing things and not the ones that they was friends with
friendly place to work
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Phoenix, AZ4 februari 2018
Lowes was a very active job , at no times was it not busy and even if the store was low on customer's it would be duties still to be completed , the hardest part of the job was the steps to remember when ringing customer up
Bedrijfscultuur
a typical day at work and management
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Belen, NM3 februari 2018
I liked the job, it was great, fast paced, easy to know aisles, and customers and gotten trained on the cash register, but I didn't get along with the new store manager, as he was consistently yelling at us cashiers to go faster, when we are already going as fast as we can with outdated registers, and waiting on management to swipe their "red card" for approval of alcohal/tobacco sales, and registers/card readers would constantly crash/freeze up stalling the checkout process. Other than that, I had no formal complaints about working there.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1Nee 1Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Productive and really fun work place.
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Adrian, MI1 februari 2018
Lowe's was a really great place to work. I would recomend anyone to get a job there. Management was very good and so was the pay for it. I would work there again if i could.
Free Lunches