Reviews voor Cashier bij Lowe's

2.020 reviews gevonden voor deze zoekopdracht Bekijk alle 29.438 reviews
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
Bedrijfscultuur
good training materials. Flexible.
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Corbin, KY12 november 2018
good training materials. Flexible with look for others to replace your hours or switch if you need time off certain days. Also mature workers and management.
Flexible
Minpunten
not paid enough to survive with home and bills and not enought hours
Day at Lowes
Cashier (huidige medewerker) –  Boiling Springs, SC12 november 2018
I feel comfortable walking into work and comfortable doing all of my job asks of me. My manager is very professional and provides me with all the resources I need.
Work
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Greensboro, NC12 november 2018
it was an okay job managers were nice when they wanted to be other than that it was fast paced. i was in high school and didnt work alot. Only reason i left was becasue of colllge
Bedrijfscultuur
Good place to work, can be stressful at times.
Cashier (huidige medewerker) –  San Antonio, TX9 november 2018
Good place to work, can be fast paced at times. Good pay for job. Good deals on home improvement things & plants. Management is okay, bearable. Interact with people most of the day.
2,0
Bedrijfscultuur
Decent place to work, if you don't mind the managers
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Cape Coral, FL8 november 2018
Registers are rather easy to run once you get the hang of it. The managers are what could make you think twice about staying there once you get to know them.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 3NeeRapporteren
Lowe’s
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Brady7 november 2018
I really enjoyed the people I worked with at Lowe’s, they are very helpful, and very respectful. If the pay were better and more hours available I would have stayed.
Comfortable Atmosphere
Minpunten
Low pay and too few hours.
Productive and fun place
Seasonal Sales Associate/Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Apple Valley, CA5 november 2018
Co-workers are great to be around and make work a fun place. Managers are easy to approach and are willing to help. Training is taken serious and they make sure you are comfortable before they send out off on your own.
1,0
The low scores are true
Cashier (huidige medewerker) –  Scarborough, ME3 november 2018
All of the high score reviews are either really old or written by a manager. The lower the score the more real it is. The stores only have two opening cashiers and maybe one sales associate until 10 am. The managers recently got told to be out of the offices and actually work 4 hours per day. The front end manager and his minion do as much nothing as humanly possible. Even worse, they make is difficult to do the job right. 4826 and 4804 manager phone carriers need to be fired and reasonably hard working people need to replace them.
Nice customers and coworkers
Horrible managers
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1Nee 1Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Its a good place to work, but you have to really know the store like the back of your hand
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Victorville, CA3 november 2018
Sometimes it was fast paced and sometimes it was slow days. It all depends on how many customers we get. You have to make sure you can handle certain situations because some customers weren’t nice. Overall, its a good place to work
Overall Work Experience
CASHIER (voormalige medewerker) –  Mesa, AZ2 november 2018
Some days were slow, others were fast pace. I was always busy. I learned better customer service skills. The management was good, always helpful when needed. The workplace was well kept most of the time. The hardest part of the job was handling angry customers. The most enjoyable part of the job was being able to work with really nice people, made the enviroment less stressful.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1Nee 1Rapporteren
Decent company
Cashier (huidige medewerker) –  Marshall, TX2 november 2018
Its not a bad company to work for overall. Some people/management are better than others. It just depends on your personality about who you'll get along with and who you won't.
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 1Rapporteren
The company of Lowe's
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Meridian, MS 393011 november 2018
I enjoyed working for Lowe's in Meridian Mississippi but when I tried to move stores to Oklahoma City. I was unfortunately let go because the store I was transferring to was not hiring because the company is cutting hours and that means that people are being let go.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 3Nee 1Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Very productive,result driven and very supportive
Cashier (huidige medewerker) –  Gainesville, VA31 oktober 2018
1.I get to 30 or 20 minutes before i start work,after clocking in i start attending to customers.
2.I have learnt a lot at Lowes,which is customers service,how to listen and help customers get whatever they want,everyone is prepared to support.
3. Management goes the extra mile to address employee grievances and also put measures in place to make the workplace friendly and risk free
4.Very friendly atmosphere,everyone is supportive to achieve the mission of the company.
5.The hardest part of the job is when there are a lot of customers and the cashiers are few and u have to be fast to make sure the customers are served quickly.
6.When customers are satisfied
Free lunch
Minpunten
Sometimes you are called from your off day to fill in for an absent colleague
Bedrijfscultuur
A typical day working at LOWES.
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Fort Myers, FL31 oktober 2018
A typical day working at LOWE}S is very rewarding because you are doing something not only you love doing but you are also able to help others with what you know.AND that there means a lot.BECAUSE if you don}t like what you are doing than you may not be vary educated about the products that your company carries.THE management seem to be very under standing and well educated about the products that LOWE}S carries.THE most enjoyable part of the job iswhen you can see that you help brighten up someones day.
Pluspunten
Being able to share your knolege with other people and feeling good about it.
Minpunten
Not knowing where a certian item in the store is located or if it iseven avilable at the warehouse.
Boring but well-paying.
Cashier (huidige medewerker) –  Warren, PA30 oktober 2018
This company pays well, but as a cashier you'll be paid for standing. There's very little for cashiers to do, but again, the pay is pretty great and depends on your experience.
Pluspunten
Hour lunch for full shifts
Very little responsibilities
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 3NeeRapporteren
Productive workplace
Cashier (huidige medewerker) –  Houma, LA26 oktober 2018
Lowe’s is wonderful you can interact with customers tell them about your day. Help then look for items that they need. Make sure that everything is going good .
Bedrijfscultuur
Lowe's discriminates according to age
CASHIER (huidige medewerker) –  Houston, TX25 oktober 2018
I was discriminated against at Lowes because of my age. There was no chance of advancement in the company for this reason. My background, education or experience was irrelevant concerning advanced job placement.
Pluspunten
I enjoyed working with most of the people there.
Minpunten
You are not given the breaks according to the law.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2Nee 1Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Great company with a sound work environment great for personal growth
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Pembroke Pines, FL25 oktober 2018
Great company with a sound work environment great for personal growth. Plenty of opportunities to learn new things which are all applicable in life which is great.
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Collierville, TN25 oktober 2018
Really enjoyed working there...management and co-workers were fun and helpful...I only left because my husbands job relocated him..I would highly recommend this company to anyone looking for a great company
Pluspunten
Working with good people and getting to know customers
Was part time
1,0
Really bad management
Cashier (huidige medewerker) –  Santa Clarita, CA25 oktober 2018
A lot of drama between all the cashiers, managers use you and will do their best to fire you if they don't like you. Managers make up lies to make you look bad and would use the smallest excuse to write you up.
No recognition.
Will schedule you for closing if they don't like you
Dont care about your hard work
Will schedule you up to 10 days straight
HR lies alot
Pluspunten
Making a difference in a customers day.
Minpunten
Huge lack of management, Managers use their power to make employees life miserable.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 3Nee 1Rapporteren
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Lowe's. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag