Reviews voor Customer Service Associate / Cashier bij Lowe's

1.131 reviews gevonden voor deze zoekopdracht Bekijk alle 27.288 reviews
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
Great company
Cashier/Customer Service (huidige medewerker) –  Kingsport, TN20 juli 2018
I enjoy my job but I do wish some people would do there job and not make others redo or take over their slack but over all I do enjoy my job and just wish I would pick more hours up
Cookouts
Short breaks
Bedrijfscultuur
fast pace, fun working enviroment
Cashier/Customer Service (huidige medewerker) –  Raleigh, NC20 juli 2018
great management, great work hours, and will work with school hours, competitive pay, annual raises, great online learning tools, hands on training.lunch and learn classes.
great place to work
Cashier/Customer Service (huidige medewerker) –  Calgary, AB20 juli 2018
friendly environment
Workplace culture is good,
sometimes management gets too hard on the employees by providing less staff.
Every Friday we have a potluck for each department.
Pluspunten
great environment and friendly co-workers
Minpunten
sometimes less staff and management issues
Bedrijfscultuur
Very outgoing, but can be stressful!
Cashier/Customer Service (huidige medewerker) –  Bedford, NH17 juli 2018
Definitely working in retail all together is stressful. You have to learn to not let the customers get to you. If you’re having a problem, let someone know! They will 100% fix it!
Pluspunten
Free lunch, 10% discount (even more of a discount around holidays)
Minpunten
Short breaks (15 minutes)
very stressfull
Cashier/Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Murrieta, CA16 juli 2018
working at lowes was very stressfull everyday, i learned a lot being there as a cashier, the management played favortisum there a lot and pick on certain cashiers there. The hardest part of my job there was running self check out and stocking drinks and inventoiry too. was helping the customers out and training new cashiers.
a lot of overtime
Minpunten
horrible on giving breaks and bad management
Good Job for School
Cashier/Customer Service Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Easton, PA15 juli 2018
I worked at Lowe's for all of my college years, they were very flexible on shifts and when I could work with school. Very little advancement opportunities in my personal experience, but I was a cashier for a good amount of my time there. I did everything, any time a department needed coverage I was the first person they pulled to place there for the time needed. Although I do thing that is what was the downfall of my time at Lowe's. I was their personal jack of all trades and they could put me anywhere for days to weeks at a time but pay me the same I would be as a cashier. Every chance I got for advancement was shut down by either someone else who applied for it or outside of the store. There was one point that a job posting was actually taken down and re-posted after I had applied to the listing. They claimed that there was not enough applicants for it, they needed three, I, one, I'm sure there were more than two others who had applied.
Flexable
Popularity contest
Bedrijfscultuur
Very productive & fun place of employment.
Cashier/Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Auburndale, FL14 juli 2018
Personally, Lowe's was my favorite job to date. My Co-workers were pleasant to work with, management was very fair & my hours & pay were flexible & fair.
Poor management and scheduling
Cashier/Customer Service (huidige medewerker) –  Marble Falls, TX14 juli 2018
Management is terrible to it's core, everyone is able to change the schedule as they please without any regard to their employees. No work/life accomodations at all.
Minpunten
Poor management, poor scheduling, shorthanded forever
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2Nee 1Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Cashier/Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Hot Springs National Park, AR13 juli 2018
Its an okay job but it gets really hot in the summer because its a warehouse. You have to do alot of heavy lifting and then they stay short handed alot
NONE
HOT
Casier job was easy...
Cashier and Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  New Orleans, LA12 juli 2018
The cashier job was easy and fun. The self check out though were hectic because at times they were the only option customers had to check out. The managers and staff were all nice, helpful and easy to work with.
Pluspunten
easy, good pay, nice staff
Minpunten
week end hour, only cashier at times, part time
It’s okay
Cashier/Customer Service (huidige medewerker) –  Delaware11 juli 2018
It’s pays nice for the most part. Management could be better. You get raises every year so that’s nice. It’s a little unorganized, and Chaotic. Some days it’s busy and some days it’s really slow.
The pay
Great!
Cashier/CSR (huidige medewerker) –  Southaven, MS11 juli 2018
I loved working for Lowe's. This company supports their employees and family. There is always an opportunity for growth within the company expansion line. I highly recommend this company.
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 1Rapporteren
Lowes
Cashier/Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Tucson, AZ10 juli 2018
Lowes was a great company to work for it can get busy at times during the holiday seasons. I have learned different departments within the store.The workplace culture was good. The most enjoyable part is working closely with the public.
Discount
Seasonal
Fast paced
Customer Associate/Cashier (huidige medewerker) –  Los Lunas, NM10 juli 2018
Lowes would be better if the wages would keep up with the call center ($13 an hour). Lowes is a fast paced environment. Being part time they do not offer good benefits.
Fun work place
Customer Service/Cashier (huidige medewerker) –  Raleigh, NC5 juli 2018
Fun place to work for managers a nice employees a nice I love to work in the work place where everybody feels like family and that’s Lowes...I’ve learned a lot about customer service ..well a lot more already knew a lot but you never could learn enough...
Typical day
Cashier/Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Mount Airy, NC5 juli 2018
I would go in to work and find out from the lead cashier if I was going to be on the cash register or at customer service. I learned about the cash registers and answered phones to help customers with questions about orders or their accounts. The management was good there. The hardest part of the job was the hours. The most enjoyable part was meeting new people.
Pluspunten
Meeting all the new people.
Hours
Great!
Customer Service Associate (CSA)/ Cashier (huidige medewerker) –  West Lancaster, PA4 juli 2018
Great place to work! You meet really nice people there and they are really good at letting you request days off. It is a really good company to join.
Nice breaks
standing
Fun
Cashier/Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Benton Harbor, MI2 juli 2018
It was a easy on going job. I caught on fast quick and easy. As you go learn the item numbers and order number. It may seem like a lot but it’s pretty simple.
Good people I worked with
Cashier/Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Anchorage, AK2 juli 2018
I love it how they give discounts to employees and a very fun place to work at esp if you are working outside garden. Very good company to also start your career with
Bedrijfscultuur
The people you work with at Lowes are great, as are the majority of customers.
Cashier/ Customer Services (voormalige medewerker) –  Mooresville, NC30 juni 2018
Great folks work there. Good customers. Hard work, little praise.
Communication of changes in procedures could be a lot better.
They store is under staffed a good deal of the time, something even customers complain about.
All in all I enjoyed my time there and would love to have my job back.
Increases in salary should be more for the work you do,
People, Stocks, 401k
Minpunten
Shift work, rules change with no or little notice. Communication
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Lowe's. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag