Reviews voor Customer Service Associate / Cashier bij Lowe's

905 reviews gevonden voor deze zoekopdracht
Productive and positive environment
Cashier/Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Ozark, MO14 december 2017
Worked as a cashier and assisted with lawn and garden, and promoted to customer service greeted customers and helped them find the correct products and also worked in lumber as a cashier.
Great environment
Healthcare
Bedrijfscultuur
Productive work place. Some people are kind.
Cashier/Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Howell, MI14 december 2017
Management doesn’t really know what they’re doing & they play favorites. It got to the point where I regretted working there. But some of the people were nice & made it sorta fun
Great place for students
Customer Service, Cashier, (huidige medewerker) –  Clovis, CA10 december 2017
Great for students and someone looking for a little extra income. Not much opportunity for advancement. Work schedule is very mixed so it's hard to plan regular activities in your life. Great people to work with but must be a self motivated person.
Bedrijfscultuur
good job, not enough hours
Cashier/Customer Service (huidige medewerker) –  Southern Pines, NC10 december 2017
I enjoy my job at Lowes but I need full time hours. I pay my own bills and find it hard to make ends meet on part time hours. It is hard to get on full time
great job
part time only
Not employee friendly
Cashier/Customer Service (huidige medewerker) –  Pt Charlotte, FL9 december 2017
Company downsized by eliminating department managers thus throwing additional responsibilities on lesser qualified employees. No customer service on the sales floor.
Pay is okay
Poor management
Bedrijfscultuur
Easy going, great first job
Cashier/Customer Service (huidige medewerker) –  Springfield, MO6 december 2017
Every day was something new and the environment was easy to work in and the managers did not make you feel any less than what you were. I always looked forward to going to work.
Good breaks, environment
Minpunten
Tough to catch on at first, hard to move up
Bedrijfscultuur
Its okay if you're looking for just a job.
Cashier/Customer Service (huidige medewerker) –  Kalamazoo, MI5 december 2017
Not the greatest place to work at. Can be either extremely slow or having angry construction buffs yelling at you.
Management isn't the worst but honestly the work life balance is horrible, the best shift is the 8-5 but they're normally eaten up by the seniors of the team. A word of advice, just keep to yourself.
Bedrijfscultuur
fast paced and stressful environment
Cashier/Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Epping, NH4 december 2017
overworked and fast paced work environment. lack in communication and coverage for breaks and lunches. never got out of work at the time I was supposed to. the hardest part of the job was garden center when it was still cold out.
paid 15 minute breaks
health care
Bedrijfscultuur
Hours weren't the best in winter
Customer Service/Cashier (huidige medewerker) –  Grand Junction, CO29 november 2017
Left due to lack of hours. Not really sure what else to say. Not a bad company, but working as a cashier was toxic at times, as was some of the attitudes coming from some of the men working manual labor positions.
Good discount
Inconsistent hours
Bedrijfscultuur
It is a fair job however it is not a career!!!
Cashier/Customer Service (huidige medewerker) –  Madison Heights, MI29 november 2017
My store has poor management, inconsistent scheduling, preference in scheduling and hour depending on how they feel about you. Hardest part of the job is no set schedule or hours. Work culture is preferential. The most enjoyable part of the job are some co-workers. A typical day at work is busy. I learned customer service, patience and team work.
Co-Workers
Minpunten
No set schedule or hours
Bedrijfscultuur
Very face paced and lots of customer interactions.
Cashier/ Customer service desk operator (voormalige medewerker) –  Buckhannon, WV28 november 2017
Enjoyed this job for the most part. the house i was scheduled were very inconsistent, for example they would have me close one night and open the very next day, which would get tiring. the environment was great and I loved my staff.
Fast paced work enviroment
Cashier/Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  United States28 november 2017
Greet and meet people
Highlight surveys
Clean every minute
Make sure things on tip top shape
Keeping busy
Always multitasking
There were alot of favouritism going on at that job.
Pluspunten
Lunch, breaks, meeting new people
Minpunten
Employees not doing there jobs, overworking us, take people for granted
n/a
Cashier Customer Service (huidige medewerker) –  Miami, FL27 november 2017
A lot of discrimination and harassment from the Head Cashiers, I had and accident and they sent me to workers comp 6 months after the accident , the did not follow the Doctors Orders (Restriction).
Bedrijfscultuur
I enjoy working for Lowe's just ready for a change.
Cashier/Customer Service (huidige medewerker) –  Buford, GA20 november 2017
Just want to change get out of retail if possible and try something else. If possible would like to work as a Bank Teller or customer service person at a bank,
enjoy working for Lowe's
Bedrijfscultuur
Good
Cashier and Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Mustang, OK20 november 2017
My review was good and I really enjoyed working there. Only issue I had was not enough hours and no room for improvement. I worked with people and I am a team player. thanks
fun
Cashier/Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Knoxville, TN16 november 2017
This is the most relaxed place you can possibly work at , the only thing i really didnt like was in the summer time it was super hot which made it stuffy
Lowes:)
Cashier/ customer service (huidige medewerker) –  Lynnwood, WA14 november 2017
The pay and benefits are ok. The reason I want to leave is due to the poor management. I've experienced a bad leadership and there treated you like a number, not a person and you can be replaced any time at their convenience.
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 3NeeRapporteren
Fun workplace
Customer Service, Cashier, Sales (voormalige medewerker) –  Bedford, NH13 november 2017
Very good job , i loved it. Great people and pay, lovely atmosphere they sometimes provided food and snacks in the break room. Felt good about getting up everyday to have a busy day at Lowe's
atmosphere
Minpunten
Getting a manager quickly to help
Cash Office Clerk/Customer Service Associate
Cashier/Customer Service/Cash Office (voormalige medewerker) –  Sandusky, OH13 november 2017
Balance registers before store opens, research overages and shortages, work registers, process credit card payments, assist customers with products, customer service and returns
advancement possibilities
flexible
Bedrijfscultuur
Customer Service Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Opelousas, LA 7057013 november 2017
Lowe's is a great place to work. The management is friendly and work with you. I learned all sorts of things on the job. They have great benefits. I not a place where you work hard.

Algehele waardering