Reviews voor Customer Service Associate / Cashier bij Lowe's

1.216 reviews gevonden voor deze zoekopdracht Bekijk alle 29.008 reviews
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
Typical work emvironment.
Cashier/Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Athens, AL17 oktober 2018
Lots of confusion about work schedules. Lack of communication between Human Resources and other office employees. Schedules were not always given as promised during job offer interview. Scheduling conflicts remained during employment until it was finally left blank. Every manager I spoke with was going to fix the problem. We worked on the issue for several weeks.
Company celebrations.
Minpunten
Lack of training and communication. Some Rude managers.
Fun work place
Paint Associate, cashier, customer service (voormalige medewerker) –  Columbia, SC17 oktober 2018
Best job I ever had.. meeting new people everyday. Have a great morning meeting to get your day started. If you love meeting and helping new people you will love working at Lowe’s.
N/a
Customer Sales Associate/Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Pottstown, PA17 oktober 2018
I really don't know why I am being asked to review Lowes. While I did work there, it was really for only for a short period of time, and, depending on which store I was at, I really liked it.
Bedrijfscultuur
Good place to work. Only start out as part time.
Cashier / Customer Service Representative (huidige medewerker) –  Morehead City, NC16 oktober 2018
Lowes cares about employees and takes care of them. Hard work and can be frustrating. They listen to you and do their best to help when they can. Some managers on the store level are not as good as others.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2Nee 1Rapporteren
Bad work environment
Cashier/Customer Service (huidige medewerker) –  Fort Wayne, IN14 oktober 2018
If you would like to deal with mangers that act like your scum of the earth, then by all means this job is for you. The management team does not communicate with anyone; then when you ask one question to them they are very rude. They treat employees that show up and do their job bad. They're so poorly staffed because of how they treat their employees. Most of their departments have a high turn over rate because everyone quits within 5 months of working there. The only people that actually stay are the full-time employees. If I were you I would just look elsewhere this place is awful and if I could give it zero stars I would.
wont
Cashier/Customer Service (huidige medewerker) –  Schererville, IN12 oktober 2018
work there again no thanks to many problems with in management staff the only good thing was clocking out and going home to where smart people were thanks but no thanks
Bedrijfscultuur
Just want something that suits me better and can make a better living
Cashier/Customer Service (huidige medewerker) –  East Ellijay, GA9 oktober 2018
I love my job.. But hate the schedule.. And I've been working in customer service for 30 years.. My pay and advancement should be better.. I want something that makes me feel like it's been an important day..
Love the people
Minpunten
The schedule has me working 7 days straight once a month... No overtime .. Just how time goes in..
Bedrijfscultuur
Great atmosphere to worknand place to learn new things
Cashier/Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Laurinburg, NC9 oktober 2018
This was a good learning experience in all areas I love to learn new things and advance and this easna good customer relationship job tonhelpntou focus on helping others.
I was Part Time Seasonal employment
Cashier/Customer Service Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Rochester, NH 038677 oktober 2018
Most of the full time permanent employees were happy with their wages and working conditions. I took a permanent full time position with another employer.
Wages are decent.
Minpunten
Difficult to become full time or advance.
Was deze review waardevol?JaNeeRapporteren
Nice place to work
Cashier/Customer Service (huidige medewerker) –  Grand Rapids, MI3 oktober 2018
It is a good place to work. They are in the process of fine tuning their company to make it a great place to work. Management are willing to listen to your needs.
Pluspunten
Management will to work. Pay better then others
Minpunten
Difficult to get full time
Productive and fun
Cashier/Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Guntersville, AL3 oktober 2018
All the employees were easy to get along with and we all worked together as a team. The management was easy to work with if you needed help with something or requesting a day off if needed.
insurance
Minpunten
didnt always get your whole break
Terrible
Cashier/Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Nitro, WV3 oktober 2018
The hours were terrible and inconsistent and that’s if you even get hours. The managers have no clue what they are doing and pick favorites. I would not recommend anyone to work there.
Minpunten
Everything you could think of
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2Nee 1Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
summary
Cashier and Customer Service (huidige medewerker) –  Maple Grove, MN2 oktober 2018
it was a great job to have but does get boring at times because its slow. but they are not as strict if you come in late or anything. people who work there are nice.
Cashier/Customer Service (huidige medewerker) –  Virginia28 september 2018
Management was hard to work with for my position, especially when trying to get time off. They put me at customer service a lot and I was only hired as a cashier. The customer service positions get paid more.. At least 10 people have quit their job since I got there in February.
Bedrijfscultuur
Great company to work for.
Cashier/Customer Service (huidige medewerker) –  Albemarle, NC28 september 2018
Retail being as it is you must have open availability. I have worked for two different stores and the culture was a little different in each. But I love the fact that they hire a very diverse group of people.

I learned better how to handle disgruntled customers.

The hardest part is lifting heavy items, and making sure you have scanned every item in their cart.

I enjoy the job because I am a people person. And I love interacting with the customers.
Pluspunten
Too many to list. But you must be a people person
Minpunten
30 day advance notice for time off, that includes vacation time also, no sick time is paid.
Was deze review waardevol?JaNeeRapporteren
Too much favoritism
Customer Service Associate- Cashier (huidige medewerker) –  Elkhart, IN27 september 2018
Very hard to advance unless you are best friends with management. Must have open availability if full time. As part time, they add you to the schedule without talking to you.
Good first job
Cashier/Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Aurora, CO26 september 2018
Mostly friendly people though when management gets stressed they tend to get snippy. This was years ago but all in all it was an alright place to work.
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 1Rapporteren
A great part-time job
Cashier/Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Lakeland, FL26 september 2018
The staff was friendly. The store was clean and efficient. There were online learning modules to help employees learn about the policies and procedures.
Bedrijfscultuur
lovely people to work with
Cashier/Customer Service/Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Garden City, NY24 september 2018
It was a great place to learn about how the company works, very helpful people for when you have a question about what you don't understand. I would go back again without question.
Lowes Home Inprovemnt
Cashiers and Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Decatur, TX21 september 2018
I love working there and greeting new and different faces. The head cashier were very good to the cashier when we needed help. I would of stayed had I not been in the hospital for 9 days with blood pressures problems. I had to take a leave of absent since I didn't have sick days
great work place
you cant get 40 hours
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Lowe's. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag