Reviews voor Customer Service Representative bij Lowe's

5.699 reviews gevonden voor deze zoekopdracht Bekijk alle 27.285 reviews
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
Bedrijfscultuur
I loved working for Lowes. I learned so much and made life long friends.
Customer Service Representative and Paint Pro (voormalige medewerker) –  New Braunfels, TX20 juli 2018
Would love to work for Lowes again. I am moving to the aransas pass area and need to have employment. I have experience, in all aspects of Lowes skills and sells. Specialized in paint and contractor sales. I know kronos, iphone apps ect.
Pluspunten
Loved enviroment, and helping people
Need full time position
A Quagmire
CSA - Customer Service Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Gilbert, AZ20 juli 2018
At the Gilbert Lowes, store 2808, things all seem good and on the up and up at first but it fades quickly. There are several very good Service Managers in the store but they don't control very much. The few good ones do their best to correct and smooth over the very poor decisions and actions of the upper management and HR manager. In the time I have been there I have posted for 10+ other positions, all of which would have been a raise for me. I have been interviewed ONCE. The store management typically has their person in mind for posted positions and posting the position is just a formality. I've been told by associates with a lot of seniority that if you post for a position outside the store, the other store will call your store and ask about you which is normal, but almost always, at my store, the other store is told that the associate is on project and they won't release them so you don't even get an interview. I have personally experienced "selective policy enforcement", meaning I was told something I was doing or wearing or a request I made was against policy and to stop wearing or doing that or that is why your request was denied only to witness the exact same behavior from other associates go uncorrected and similar requests instantly approved. The general morale in the store is poor and from what I have seen most people don't like the company. The pay is fine for very young people just starting their working careers or for retirees filling in time. It's easy to stay there and mark time if you don't plan on going anywhere. For the people who actually need to make a  meer... living, support a family, or advance their careers, I would look elsewhere.  minder
Air conditioning
Minpunten
Management, organization, lack of fairness
Bedrijfscultuur
Productive and well paced environment
Customer Service Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Santa Clarita, CA19 juli 2018
Typically the environment at Lowe's was very productive. Getting along with coworkers was easy and cooperating with them and management in order to solve issues adequately, was more than enjoyable.
High speed day
Customer Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Warren, PA19 juli 2018
your usually watching a few departments at a time. High paced environment.Fast paced. Holding three phones and handling multiple customers.Driving equipment.
Lots of wonderful co-workers
Unpredictable hours.
Terrible Management
Customer Service Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Lancaster, PA19 juli 2018
Management at Lowes in Lancaster,PA was awful. No one knew what was going on because there was no communication.
If you were not a sales specialist you mine as well be prepared to do ALL the work because the sales specialist were the ONLY people in the stores that weren't allowed to do anything except sell details, do estimates, and help the customer. They were told if they were seen downstocking they would be written up. So as a CSA it was irritating as the sales specialist just sat there and did nothing to help make the departments look presentable for customers.
Management, Hours, Pay/work load ratio
Bedrijfscultuur
Its a good job to work at if your in college.
Customer Service Agent (voormalige medewerker) –  Houston, TX19 juli 2018
Lowes is a good paying job for any college student because they do work with your school schedule long as they know your availability. Lots of nice people work there and its really a team player work place because everyone works together to get things done there.
nic work enviroment
Bedrijfscultuur
Great company to work for
Customer Service Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Henderson, KY18 juli 2018
Lowes is a wonderful company to work for. They provide you with many advancement opportunities. The greatest thing about working there was the peers you worked with.
Bedrijfscultuur
Poor management and lazy coworkers
CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSOCIATE Il (huidige medewerker) –  Morehead City, NC 2855718 juli 2018
It seems the lazy employees get away with everything, gossip like high schoolers, poor lazy management. No teamwork or communication. Management stays hidden in the office and when they have to do anything it’s an inconvenience. No appreciation for hardworking employees.
Bedrijfscultuur
Overall a great place to work.
CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSOCIATE (voormalige medewerker) –  Jackson, MS18 juli 2018
Lowe's was overall a great place to work. I learned a lot about different merchandise and equipment. I learned things about finishing, fixtures, wood, and so much more.
Great job
Teamwork is a must
CSA - Customer Service Associate (huidige medewerker) –  MS17 juli 2018
I absolutely love working for Lowe’s. Feels like you’re part of a family. They’re constantly changing things so you have to be open for it and adapt quickly
Quarterly bonus
Bedrijfscultuur
A good starting job depending on where your store is located.
Customer Service Asociate (huidige medewerker) –  Sanford, NC17 juli 2018
I enjoy working at lowes, but ive had many issues with it since my time of being hired. At first, it was wonderful, i did my job, i was payed every two weeks, my hours were really nice. Over time i my hours were cut and i was relocated to another section of the store, till eventually i was in a stressful position where i could barely pay my bills. For me it is still this way, and any time i reach out and explain my situation to my managers i never recieve any help.
Pluspunten
A great starting job, pays wonderfully.
Diceroll Managers
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 4NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
great place to build a successful career
Customer Service Specialist (voormalige medewerker) –  Atlanta, GA17 juli 2018
I enjoyed working and helping customers in all of their projects needs. Our culture was amazing because it was all about family, I learned how to be patient with our customers because that are the ones that are important to our great customer service we offered. Management was great. The hardest part of my day was when coworkers call out.
helping eachother
Minpunten
when you are yelled at by a unhappy customer
Bedrijfscultuur
A good company overall but compensation is low.
Customer Service Associate Seasonal (huidige medewerker) –  Sarasota, FL 3423817 juli 2018
Lowes is a well run company and local managers have been mostly good. The benefits are good overall but expensive coupes and families. The hourly salary is low, and they are constantly cutting hours as a way of controlling costs. We got a one-time bonus after the recent big tax-cut but no hourly salary increase. If they really want to help employees and increase productivity a salary increase would be helpful and appreciated.
Bedrijfscultuur
It's a job with ok pay and good benifits
Customer Service Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Hinesville, GA17 juli 2018
When I worked there it was a team environment but now most employees just try and push their work off to other people so they can be lazy. Not everybody is like that but some are.
good benifits
Minpunten
concrete floor hurts your feet and legs
I loved working here
Customer Service Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Garner, NC17 juli 2018
If i struggle to find a job as I finish college, I fully intend to come back here until I do. Iv'e worked a few other jobs and this is by far the best. I loved moving up and being in customer service, I really enjoyed the time and customers. I fit in with the job and enjoyed my coworkers. It was a great seasonal job throughout college and my senior year of highschool.
Lowes
CSA - Customer Service Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Mount Sterling, KY17 juli 2018
A slow pace job that is perfect for a person to get involved with people on the projects on a daily
You do come a crossed some customers with attitude But just have to stay positive
Working at home
No overtime
Bedrijfscultuur
helped me through a tough time
CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSOCIATE (voormalige medewerker) –  Laurel, MS16 juli 2018
The job did not pay great and i did not receive a lot of experience in any certain field, but the job came at a time where i needed it the most. I was in school, trying to get married. The company worked hard on allowing me the opportunity to work as much as i could given my schedule. I was in school all day so they set me up with the night shift each day i was scheduled, then allowed me to work days on the weekend for a break.
Fellow employees great
Customer Service Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Bonney Lake, WA15 juli 2018
Ok place to work for a part timer. Geez this is tedious,I don't have time for all of this. This review is something I don't like to do. Lowe's is fine, now leave me alone
People
Minpunten
very little full time positions
Bedrijfscultuur
excellent place to work for retired people
Customer Service Associate I (huidige medewerker) –  Erie, PA15 juli 2018
Great place to work part time. Being retired from a previous employment, Lowe's has flexible hours and great managers to work for. Customers also have been great to meet.
flexible hours, nice management
Lowes
Customer Service (huidige medewerker) –  Charlotte, NC14 juli 2018
The job is okay but i feel as if the management could work on communication a little . Team work is very important in an atmosphere like lowes. Very fast paced
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Lowe's. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag