Reviews voor Customer Service Representative bij Lowe's

4.527 reviews gevonden voor deze zoekopdracht
Amazing coworkers, awful management
Customer Service Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Owensboro, KY17 december 2017
Would enjoy a place on employment that respects its employees. Working 4x as many departments as the rest some coworkers is unacceptable. Pay was very reasonable
A well paying slow day
Customer Service Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Avondale, PA17 december 2017
You are on your feet your whole day, and the hours drag by. The management needed improvement, but the pay is great and there are definitely opportunities for advancement. I was not in a good place when I worked here so my experience with it was not great. Take this review with a grain of salt.
Pluspunten
Well paying, 10% discount.
Minpunten
You have to clock out for smoke breaks.
Fun workfirce
Customer Service Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Fort Gratiot, MI16 december 2017
My only problem with Lowes was that during your training they never give you an employee handbook which tells you what is expected of you as a Lowes employees. They wait until you do something wrong then write you up and then tell you about rules and procedure in the employees handbook which you were never given!!!!! The training sucks for front end cashier!! They just throw you at the register and tell you to smile and thanked the customer. But never tell you about opening the store or closing that you are responsible for unlocking doors at opening and locking doors at closing!! Mind you this is at the Fort Gratiot, Michigan store I don't know how they do at other Lowe's.
Pluspunten
Catered food, very flexible hours
Poor Assistant store managers
Excellent Company...
Customer Service and Product Specialist (voormalige medewerker) –  Knoxville, TN15 december 2017
Lowe's empowers it's employees to do the best job possible. The company provides many tools and techniques to allow the employees to meet the customer's needs in a timely and professional manner.
Productive atmosphere Good Housekeeping
Customer Service Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Fayetteville, NC14 december 2017
A tropical day at Lowe's .We work hard to get the job done . I learn all my Department and part number. Measurement is there to help. We work hard to keep the work place clean. The hardest part of my job is to get the truck unloaded fast the most enjoyable part of the job is we work as a team.
Management buys lunch sometime
15 minute break every 2 hours 6 hours lunch break
It’s not bad
Customer Service Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Kimball, TN14 december 2017
During the slow months, unless you’re full time, the hours drop horribly. 20 hours a week or less. It’s a rough patch definitely. During the summer and spring, 30 hours weekly. If you start as seasonal, they often hire you on if you’re good at the job you do. The pay is nice enough for retail. You accrue vacation and holiday times. But you’re not guaranteed consistent shifts. Scheduling is all over the place if you can work anytime. Overall, it’s not a bad place to work. It really just depends on what type of management you get under.
Hourly pay
Minpunten
Biweekly paychecks, hour drops, inconsistent scheduling
Good filler job
Customer Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Perrysburg, OH14 december 2017
It an easy retail job. Just stock the shelves and talk to customers. You'll learn a lot about the products you're surrounded by. It's pretty fun for the most part.
Lack of communication
Paint Department, Customer Service Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  West Chester, OH14 december 2017
Depending on what store you worked for. My first store was a fantastic place to work for. Second store was just unorganized, demeaning, and atrosious.
Hour lunch
Minpunten
Lack of communication, yelled at constatnly.
Really Man
CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSOCIATE (voormalige medewerker) –  New Orleans, LA14 december 2017
It's cool thanks. Good place. I don't feel like writing about them, why are y'all making me do this. I am trying to move on. I made a mistake when I left.
Bedrijfscultuur
Busy and focused on customer service
Customer Service Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Ormond Beach, FL13 december 2017
Lowe's can be a good place for young people to get started in the work field. If you work hard and follow all the company rules and guidelines it is pretty easy for you to move up in the company
Discounts
Minpunten
Breaks are hard to get and standing on concrete get hard on your feet and back
Bedrijfscultuur
Management could be better for Cashiers, other than that it was either very slow paced or really stressful.
Customer Service Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Wichita, KS13 december 2017
It would be very slow sitting in 113F weather for 4 hours before getting a 30 min lunch just to sit in 113F heat, my arms gave out one day when loading 80 bags of 80pound topsoil into a truck immediately after loading 40 bags of 40 pound fertilizer into a separate truck but they wouldn't let me stop for a minute to regain my strength. Pay was okay though for your typical first job out of the house.
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 1Nee 1Rapporteren
poor workplace
Customer Service Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  East Amherst, NY13 december 2017
Staffing was low .. corpt changed all policies .. when you are liked by management anything goes if management does not like you you will be treated poorly
Bedrijfscultuur
It has its ups and downs.
Customer Service Associate Inside Seasonal (huidige medewerker) –  Waynesboro, PA13 december 2017
I've been working for Lowe's since August 2017 and I've come to learn that working there has ups and downs. Ups in the terms that the people are nice to work with and your always on your toes due to the ever changing situations (You will never get bored). However, it also has its downs in the fact that if you work part time, your hours slowly slip away once December and January roll in which means less money in your wallet. It's also very hard to advance your career. I know I have tried at least six times to get a full time position at Lowe's only to be rejected.
Fast Pace, Friendly People
Hours, Career Advancement
Fun but poorly managed
Customer Service Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Goldsboro, NC 2753013 december 2017
great place to work if you can handle the managers. Not very easy to advance in any role. Great benefits and pay for the job. 40 hours vacation and floating holidays per year.
Bedrijfscultuur
Is an okay place to work
Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Fort Payne, AL12 december 2017
Took 2 years to move to full time in this company. Even after trying for the full 2 years. Always short staffed but could never get overtime. Management was rude to employees.
Bedrijfscultuur
I loved my actual job,but management made it untenable
PAINT DEPT/CSA III (voormalige medewerker) –  Everett, WA12 december 2017
management does not reward their best workers. management changes so often that there is constant upheaval. workers are unhappy. departments are understaffed which leads to frustration for workers and customers
fellow coworkers
Minpunten
low wages, lack of advancement
Difficult but Friendly workplace
CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSOCIATE (voormalige medewerker) –  Salem, OR12 december 2017
I worked with a bunch of friendly people at Lowes, the only problem was the customers I had to help as every customer expected me to be an expert on what I was selling. Even though I wish I was, I lacked the experience needed to tell each customer about every product the store had. It was also terribly difficult to inform a customer that I am not an expert and if they wanted to talk to an expert that they would have to come in at a different time, as many customers were on a strict schedule. Another difficult part about this job was having to cover for other departments, such as plumbing. As a student aspiring to be an electrical engineer, I was happen when I was placed in the electrical department for customer service as I know just enough to get by in there. However, I cannot say the same about plumbing, which I still had to cover every once in a while even though my managers knew I didn't have any experience or knowledge of the department what-so-ever.
Pluspunten
Good pay, friendly employees, friendly managers
Minpunten
Rude customers and long shifts
Laid back good pay
Customer service and product knowledge (voormalige medewerker) –  Gainesville, GA12 december 2017
Non-stressful environment. Breaks, good managment, good useful technology and resources for employees and customers.

Lots of rewards and parties for good work.
Bedrijfscultuur
Pleasant place to work. Enjoyed coworkers and the position I held
Sales Associate/Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Diberville, MS12 december 2017
Availabe training to learn different departments was very good and allowed for advancement. Held certifications for forklift, and other retrieval equipment.
work
CUSTOMER SERVICE (huidige medewerker) –  Anchorage, AK11 december 2017
great employees, clean and organized, most managers work with you and were respectful. 2955 is the store that i worked at. I loved the motivation of most of the employees and most workers were willing to work as team and support each other. customer service was number one and making sure the customer got all their products in a timely and accurate manner and helping them enter and exit the store feeling satisfied.

Algehele waardering