Reviews voor Customer Service Representative bij Lowe's

6.085 reviews gevonden voor deze zoekopdracht Bekijk alle 29.061 reviews
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
Watch your back
Customer Service Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Geneva, NY23 oktober 2018
If the store manager does not personally like you, he will find a reason to get rid of you. Regardless of your job performance. The store employees are generally good to work with. Poor Senior Management.
Bedrijfscultuur
Good
CSA - Customer Service Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Sulphur Springs, TX22 oktober 2018
The place is family friendly and flsxiabke around your schedule if part time. The benefits are pricey but good. The company understands things come up and dont make you feel bad for kissing.
Flexkbke
Low chance of advancement
Fun Work Place
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Cross Lanes, WV22 oktober 2018
Clock into work, check internet orders, pick the internet orders. Most enjoyable part of the job was the co workers. Answer phone calls, take care of customer complaints.
Free Breakfast
Bedrijfscultuur
Customer Service Associate, Delivery Driver (voormalige medewerker) –  San Antonio22 oktober 2018
Lowe's is a good place to work. They take care of their employees as well as their customers. It's a very friendly environment. Working there is a pleasure and is rarely stressful.
Bedrijfscultuur
Good company with benefits for full and part-time employees.
Customer Service Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Norfolk, VA22 oktober 2018
Paint department days vary to fast paced to routine merchandising and doing light custodial at desk. Talk to customers give recommendations for their various needs. Supply as much information as possible as guided by available tools such as in store website and the internet. The hardest part of the job is to avail yourself to all customers. The most enjoyable part of the job is knowing the customer is satisfied and understands everything they need they have for their project.
Pluspunten
Friendly work enviroment, knowledgable staff, helpful co-workers
Minpunten
Hourly sometimes does not align with cost of living
Decent Temporary / Summer Job
Customer Service Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Oshawa, ON22 oktober 2018
Work at Lowes is interesting and meaningful depending on the department you are placed in. Some departments have more tasks to do which keep you busy or not. If you are experienced in a certain are you may be placed in an department that aligns with your knowledge, but is not necessarily.

A good job for student in the summer. Hard work and working with customers is usually fun and easy.
Pluspunten
You can find good deals easily, customer interaction
Can become highly repetitive
Lowes
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Rehoboth Beach, DE22 oktober 2018
Lowes was a low pressure position. The nicest aspect of the job is that you can assist customers with recommendations regarding DYI projects. The job is "hands on" and gives the opportunity for a CSR to be proactive with helping customers. The hardest part of the job was the physical effort. Shifts are 9 hours and does require some lifting of heavy products (flooring department). Work place culture is relaxed.
fun collaborative work place
customer service/Delivery/Loader (voormalige medewerker) –  Edwardsville, PA22 oktober 2018
Lowes has many different areas for the employee to work in. You can do everything from unloading trucks, stocking products, to cutting plywood, to delivery
Flexibility of work type and choice of hours/shifts/ 401k/stock options
Minpunten
Wages run below the cost of living
friendly staff
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (voormalige medewerker) –  Jacksonville, FL22 oktober 2018
Staff was always welcoming and friendly. Awesome management and fun working environment. Working with a great group of people made working there fun. Great
lunch days
Depends on the store
Customer service associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Matamoras, PA22 oktober 2018
Having worked in two stores, the first one I worked in was fantastic, the store manager was a great guy, all of the ASMs were great, although some had their flaws. Having said that, moving to a new store, I was shocked and appalled at how poorly the store was managed, and how bad employees were treated.
wonderful place to work
CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSOCIATE (voormalige medewerker) –  Largo, FL22 oktober 2018
excellent company to work for i enjoyed working for lowes and doing good work for this company. i would recomment this company to people looking for a job
Bedrijfscultuur
Fast working enviromnt and friendly
Customer Service Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Rapid City, SD22 oktober 2018
Lowe's is a great place to work and very flexable with part time hours needing to work. There is always something to do around here so you are never board and the staff is friendly and fun.
wsorked part time
Customer Service Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Arlington Heights, IL22 oktober 2018
was certified in fork lift worked in garden department also worked in plumbing department had to leave this part time job because I was working too many hours a week
Great Company.
Customer Service Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Indian Harbour Beach, FL21 oktober 2018
I enjoy working for Lowe's. I work different hours each shift that are range from 5 to 8 hours a shift. These shift allow me to spend time with my family and continue my education. I work with great people and we have a fantastic management team. They work with your needs and are easy to talk to.
Bedrijfscultuur
I worked customer service mainly in the paint dept.
Customer Service Representative (huidige medewerker) –  Hendersonville, NC 2879321 oktober 2018
I would meet and greet customers, find out their projects to better assist them make recommendations with product based knowledge, mix paints, color match paints, fill paint tinting machines, run registers, cut blinds, help in other departments, clean, stock and do what ever was needed of me.
Busy department
Services
Customer Service Associate - Weekend Only (voormalige medewerker) –  Warsaw, IN20 oktober 2018
One of the biggest problems we had was there weren't enough people to be trained for certain services. I worked in the lumber department, so there were often people who bought entire pallets of concrete or bundles of wood. Training for the forklift is optional but when you need a driver, that becomes a problem.
Other services we offered were board cutting, glass cutting, key cutting chain/rope cutting, blind cutting. I felt bad for any customers who need blinds cut, and there were a lot of people, because I wasn't trained on the blind cutter. They had station days sometimes so you can learn to do that, but I was weekend only and they had the stations during the week. Even if I was at work during station day, it had to be when you're not busy. I was never not busy.
I suggest that we should be trained on everything and then it can be up to use if we're uncomfortable to operate something. Having everyone trained is so that there won’t be a time when customers can’t get concrete because the people who can drive a forklift are not there.
Pluspunten
Friendly people, I liked driving the forklift
Minpunten
Not being able to help customers with things I don't understand like plumbing.
A Great Place To Work!
Customer Service Associate/Stocker (voormalige medewerker) –  Huber Heights, OH20 oktober 2018
I was with Lowe's for over 15 years and loved it until I did something stupid and got fired. As with any place, there is some negatives, but overall this was a great place for anyone to work. You were trained well for any job you applied for, the pay is very good and fair, the paid time off is exceptional and there is always room for advancement and more training. Very positive atmosphere for the most part. The mail thing I didn't like was some lack of communication at times. However, I would recommend it to anyone
Pluspunten
Great pay and benefits, room for advancement
Minpunten
Some lack of communication.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Good
Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Cary, NC20 oktober 2018
It is a good place to work, you will learn a lot. The environment is great, people are great and the company is great. You will love it there go a head and apply.
Productive workplace
Customer Service/ Retail (huidige medewerker) –  Mansfield, TX20 oktober 2018
I get paid well and they work with my hours I need to be able to get my kids to and from school. Also to be able to have care on the weekends is hard and they work with me on that.
tired of doing this
Customer Service Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Shelbyville, TN19 oktober 2018
I worked here part time as a second job to supplement income and make a little extra money. It was many years ago. I am tired of doing these reviews.
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Lowe's. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag