Macy's Reviews

Alle 25.936 reviews worden getoond
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
Must stay occupied
Sales Specialist / Trainer (voormalige medewerker) –  Virginia Beach, VA14 augustus 2018
Great company to work with. Also depends on the store manager. I wish company was eliminating positions based on performance not on seniority level. Overall if you like customer service this company has a lot to offer.
Minpunten
You must work every holiday. You have only two holidays duhring a year (Christmas Day and Easter).
Asta
ADMINISTRATIVE SUPPORT TEAM (huidige medewerker) –  Fair Oaks, VA14 augustus 2018
Everyday is a different day. There are some things that continue daily and then new things happen to make the day go faster. Colleagues are wonderful to work with, too.
Bedrijfscultuur
The store was struggling.
Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Metairie, LA14 augustus 2018
The store was struggling at the time and as such, I cannot provide an adequate review. Also, that particular store was negligent in providing a complete paycheck. It was not unusual to find your paycheck was for less hours than you actually worked. However Macy’s promptly rectified the problem if the employee brought it to the managers attention.
Flexible and motivating workplace
ADMINISTRATIVE SUPPORT TEAM ASSOCIATE (voormalige medewerker) –  Burlington, VT14 augustus 2018
Salespeople were motivated and asked to meet goals, managers were available and helpful. Company policies were helpful and sufficient, benefits were good.
Pluspunten
good benefits, flexible schedules, incentives
little advancement
Bedrijfscultuur
Decent pay but inconsistent hours
Warehouse Worker (voormalige medewerker) –  Goodyear, AZ14 augustus 2018
The management is very inconsistent with their scheduling. Sometimes you work 3 days a week, sometimes you don't get scheduled for like 2 weeks. Some days they are understaffed and you are swamped with work and some days they have so many people on that work is slow. When you do work, the breaks are short and you must stay on your feet for 10 hours.
decent pay
Minpunten
short breaks, inconsistent scheduling, long shifts with no chairs to sit
Bedrijfscultuur
Very Good company to work for.
SALES ASSOCIATE (voormalige medewerker) –  Lithonia, GA14 augustus 2018
I enjoyed working for Macy's during the seasonal months. Macy's is a good company to work for. The company keeps the employees informed and well-trained.
Macy's employee incentives
N/A
Bedrijfscultuur
It was a company that provided me job security
LEAD SALES REPRESENTATIVE (huidige medewerker) –  West Covina, CA14 augustus 2018
It was a company that provided job security. I was given many opportunities for advancement. It was a place that taught me many new skills. It provided the finances I needed to get through college.
Great Position
Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Towson, MD14 augustus 2018
Loved my experience at macy's. The typical day was very easy. The customer interactions were great and friendly. The employees were also great. It was an amazing position to hold.
Bedrijfscultuur
Very friendly and good for advancement.
Sales and Support (huidige medewerker) –  Bellevue, WA14 augustus 2018
Macy's is a very relaxed atmosphere and not as stressful as Nordstroms.
The people at Macy's are not out to take a person's sales for commission. FYI
Bedrijfscultuur
very poor job for the average person.
Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Layton, UT13 augustus 2018
I don't have anything to say. I liked the people I worked with, but it was horrible pay and no benefits. I felt very under appreciated. and my skills under utilized.
Bedrijfscultuur
Store manager is so disrespectful
Department Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Denver, CO13 augustus 2018
the store manager will laugh with her colleagues but with others will talk down about cashiers *Cherry Creek store otherwise all other managers were amazing store manager very hostile with those below her
Bedrijfscultuur
slow customer service and i basically worke by myself
Packer Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Owasso, OK 7405513 augustus 2018
During my time at the store, I noticed many associates looking for drama instead of working. associates that have been working there for years. I have to say for my first job I liked the hard work and smiles I accomplished to make but when it came to the other associates ( mainly in the men department) it was like they didn't care at all. I cleaned, folded clothes and helped customers, while the others acted like they didn't care a goofed around. as for the Macys warehouse I spent two weeks waiting on a pay check they lost. I was furious, because I am 18 years old who moved to a new state to start college and had to wait several weeks to be able to eat.
Pluspunten
I did my job right, my manager would prefer me and was very sad to see me go
customer service
Bedrijfscultuur
Fun workplace, good team work with piers,
Sales Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Fresno, CA13 augustus 2018
Enjoyed workplace, made it fun with my piers and employees. Great on the job training everyday. Accomplishing daily goals and providing great customer service. Engaging with customers and providing satisfaction. Workload was heavy at times while multi tasking to get other things done. Staffing was always challenging in certain areas everyday. Really enjoyed working with my fellow piers, everyone worked as a team. Enjoyed developing my associates and engaging with customers.
Pluspunten
vacation benefits, Medical benefits and 401k program.
workload, working on holidays
Amazing!
Sales associate (huidige medewerker) –  Woodbridge, NJ13 augustus 2018
I enjoy working at macys, it really gave me the knowledge needed for my future job and the environment was very fun. I would refer anyone there because it was an amazing experience overall.
Beauty Advisor
sale representative (voormalige medewerker) –  San Francisco, CA13 augustus 2018
It was fun working as a beauty advisor at Macy's. I enjoyed the perk of discounts and sales. The hardest part of this job was not being able to control shopping.
Ok
Merchandising (voormalige medewerker) –  Flushing, NY13 augustus 2018
I worked from 8-2 Monday-Friday. It took me an hour or less to fix the cloths/ add new cloths to the displays. The rest of my day was spent wondering/helping the other departments or storage units
Can work between departments
Crowded, Demanding at times
not clear memory...
Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Marlow Heights, MD13 augustus 2018
i left in 2014, remember working often, so youd get pretty decent hours. you were rewarded for how many credit applications you opened from each customer
productive
Warehouse Worker (voormalige medewerker) –  Goodyear, AZ13 augustus 2018
i was on my feet all day but felt like break time wasn't enough especially because i worked for 10 hours and was on my feet all day. Its not fair that we only get 8 days off sick time per year
Macys Engineering Department
Engineering (voormalige medewerker) –  Sacramento, CA13 augustus 2018
Macys Engineering department was where I learned a lot of my work skills in maintenance engineering. And they also gave me an opportunity to attend trade school, which I did and furthered my education,
Pluspunten
Learned alot of new skills
Horrible
Shuttler (voormalige medewerker) –  North Jackson, OH13 augustus 2018
This job doesn’t train you for the position you are hired for and expect you to learn on your own. And I had lack of attention from the supervisor. In order for me to get to him I had to ask a friend to call him over the radio.
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Macy's. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag