Macy's Reviews

Alle 25.616 reviews worden getoond
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
sucked
Macy's Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  San Jose, CA16 juli 2018
understaffed i was only person working my department when there should have been 5 and they still didn't keep me after the season even though they were understaffed didnt make much sense to me I doubled or tripled my sales goal every time and helped insane amounts of customers without a problem but its ok i wouldnt want to work there its a dump now
Bedrijfscultuur
overall a good place to work at and gain some experience in different department
Packer (voormalige medewerker) –  Martinsburg, WV16 juli 2018
I enjoyed working there and I learned a lot working in different departments. The hardest part of the job was working 12 hrs. shift .the fun part was meeting people of different background and culture.
Fun workplace
Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Kennesaw, GA16 juli 2018
Macy's is a work friendly environment. As a sales Associate you are able to work independently and always get help when the need arise.
I am always happy dealing with customers and helping them leave the store happy and fulfilled.
fun work place
Specialist/Magic Captain (voormalige medewerker) –  Washington, DC16 juli 2018
I just loved working with the customers and my co workers. I loved being involved in my department which was young mens/active.to be able to dress the customers was the best part of the day
my co workers
managment
Bedrijfscultuur
I will never work at this store ever again
Sales Associate/ Retail Support (voormalige medewerker) –  Miami, FL16 juli 2018
This location was very rude when it came to teaching someone how to do certain things for the store. Also the boss's really didn't take time to understand their employees
fast pased
very rude
Stressful
Furniture Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Saint Petersburg, FL16 juli 2018
Too controlling. Constant time management down to six second intervals. Discouraged employees communications on a personal level , even in slow times. Low morale
Clean working conditions
Very low morale
Decent workplace
Sales associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Owensboro, KY16 juli 2018
Macy’s is not a terrible place to work at all but there are some outrageous policies that eventually pushed me to having to walk away from this position.
my review
Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Dartmouth, MA16 juli 2018
Worked for Macys for 5 years...satisfied. Don't have anything else to say...a part-time job Worked for five years, worked for 5 years, worked for 5 years.
Bedrijfscultuur
Not compensated for top reiews
Asset Protection Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Mays Landing, NJ16 juli 2018
Job advancement became limited
Recognition declined
Met a lot of great people
Very successful but at the end it didn’t seem to
Holiday hours exhausting
No work life balance
People
Recognition
Welcoming
Warehouse Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Owasso, OK16 juli 2018
Each day had new learning obstacles to overcome as well as goals to be met outside of my own, everyone got along through out departments, it was a safe work environment.
Hands on learning experience
Minpunten
The box thing jams a lot
Fun company to work for
Counter Manager/Beauty Advisor (voormalige medewerker) –  San Diego, CA15 juli 2018
This job was most certainly yet another stepping stone in my professional career, especially when it comes to my now unrivalled customer service skill.
Fast Paced
RECEIVING TEAM MANAGER (huidige medewerker) –  Philadelphia, PA15 juli 2018
Very fast paced, limited information to be able to complete job, usually are limited by upper management. If willing to work and ask for it pay can be good, overtime only during Christmas, good benefits and can earn vacation days the longer you work there.
Pluspunten
Overtime, benefits, vacation days.
Minpunten
Management, lack of information, old logistical systems and buildings.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2NeeRapporteren
Decent place to work
Receiving Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Chicago, IL15 juli 2018
Don't expect to pay a bill with Macy's but you can eat , the hours are varied, so you can work around your schedule if you have better things to do. You will enjoy and hate your job in the same hour, just depends on you.
Pluspunten
Varied hours, decent people, ok pay
Minpunten
Not always recognizing great workers, lack of promotions for long term workers
It's a good job
Prep/Returns (huidige medewerker) –  Martinsburg, WV14 juli 2018
It's a good job if you are willing to work hard and do your job to the best of your abilities. nice benefits as well. you can move up as well and possibly get transfered,
good pay.
Minpunten
sometimes the way people treat you.
Bedrijfscultuur
A retail legend with many areas of sales
Women's Shoes Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  San Diego, CA13 juli 2018
I was young ,new to the work force and a full time student. I will always be grateful for the opportunity given to learn. I only wish there was more of push to drive employees for not only company goals but for professional and personal growth . i enjoyed morning meetings and management interaction.
lunch area, discount
Minpunten
work was not flexible for school
One day in Clarins
Beauty advisor / Sale Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Miami, FL13 juli 2018
Skin time, the hardest part of the job: How to invite a costumer to sit and try our product. Fortunately, Clarins is a french cosmetic, but the everyone' s pocket is a manner. I was famous because of my hands, everyone said that my hands felt like cotton. It was a great tool to introduce the products and close sales. Another hard task was to open Credit Card, sometimes I was lucky, but most of the time people told about their legal status or bankrupt, I obstacle. The Macys Credit Card was a stressful thing for every associate in the department store.
Commission
more payment
Never again
Retail Sales Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Livingston, NJ13 juli 2018
A unorganized machine. The only way working for this company can be enjoyable, depends on management. Job training. you must use your common sense don't depend on help with handling customer issues.
Pay weekly
to many to
Bedrijfscultuur
it was fun , we had lots of work to do ,we also had fun days
crc logistics and operations (voormalige medewerker) –  Houston, TX13 juli 2018
working for Macys was fun at first it was very hot then we stand on our feet all day long got a 45 min lunch break 15 min break they treated you ok, when it was a summer day it felt like a heater we had no A c just fans and when it was winter it was very cold felt like an icebox
Pluspunten
sometimes they would buy us lunch and had pizza partys and feild days in the summer
Minpunten
our breaks were short because we had to climb up a lot of stairs
Bedrijfscultuur
Enjoy working for this company
Assistant Department Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Newark, NJ13 juli 2018
I enjoy ALL MY YEARS WORKING FOR THIS COMPANY. I was unhappy to see them close our store. We had a great Store Manager and Assistant Manager! Overall, going to work the days the store was opened WAS GREAT!!!!
Macys Review
SALES (voormalige medewerker) –  Melbourne, FL13 juli 2018
While I was working at Macy's, my main mission was sales. Because I was a good team member who met goals on time, I was floated to different departments to help the team achieve their daily and weekly sales goals.
Easy Job
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Macy's. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag