Macy's Reviews

26.765 reviews gevonden voor deze zoekopdracht Bekijk alle 26.800 reviews
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
rude people working
Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Northridge, CA15 oktober 2018
I did not enjoy working at macys. All of the people working at the store were really rude to me and would not answer any questions I had. They would tell me that I should have payed attention the first time.
Bedrijfscultuur
The people are great! Overall good experience.
SALES SPECIALIST (voormalige medewerker) –  Kennesaw, GA15 oktober 2018
fast paced environment for sure! The people were great, management especially! Always felt appreciated and as though I was an integral part of the company.
Bedrijfscultuur
Great place to work, but definitely as flaws.
Sales Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Savannah, GA15 oktober 2018
Its an overall great place to work if you're in high school or college. If you're a parent of very young kids as I am I wouldn't recommend it unless you have family or friends who is able to watch them because if you're kids get sick then you're out of luck unless you've worked for the company for over a year.
Pluspunten
Flexible scheduling, okay weekly pay if you don't have too many bills.
Minpunten
Doctor excuses do not excuse an absence unless you are able to apply for sick leave.
Macy's
Security Guard (voormalige medewerker) –  Cherry Hill, NJ15 oktober 2018
I did many things at Macy's in cherry hill mall for instance the register was a big part I was apart of. Also stocking and cleaning was something I did as well, Macy's management was very great and well professional. The techniques I learned were working on a register, great customer series, and a better approach at setting up big loads of merchandise goods. The hardest part at the job was working on the register because it was a seasonal job and it was on a Christmas holiday. So it was very frustrating and overwhelming but I got the job done and learned from every mistake. The most enjoyable part of Macy's was the feeling and energy of the people in the mall because it just felt like everybody was in the Christmas spirit.
Bedrijfscultuur
Should have had a better customer focus
Sales Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  College Station, TX15 oktober 2018
At the time I worked there , the scheduling was not one that I felt was focused on meeting the needs of the customer.The Store Manager was awesome ,she had a lot on her plate, and needed a more supportive staff.The most enjoyable part of the day was working with guests and celebrating the wins. The supportive office staff was amazing. Merchandising staff was always short handed and so as a Sales Manager would often find myself doing floor sets.
Bedrijfscultuur
You learn new things but is really not an organized work of space because you have to help everyone do what they have to do.
Receiving Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Yonkers, NY14 oktober 2018
They need to pay more for certain positions for example receiving because they do the most and always helping the other associate with their task apart from them having their own. for example me, I ave to help different teams on wha they have to do because they wanna be lazy and ask the manager so he sends us and is not fair at all. Especially for that pay rate
Bedrijfscultuur
It was a good work environment
Floor Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Yonkers, NY14 oktober 2018
It was a great environment to work in. The staff was nice and helpful. We often got food brought in to celebrate how hard we worked and for reaching quotas. I like how every morning there is a staff meeting and workers are recognized for their hard work.
Enjoyable
Fashion fair cosmetic consultant and manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Niles, OH14 oktober 2018
My typical day consisted of keeping my work area clean and stocked with product. Cross selling, friendly smiles and excellent customer service were very important tools of the job. The atmosphere was of a friendly competitive nature with my co-workers.
Pluspunten
Discounts. Interaction with the shopping public.
Long holiday hours
Decent job
SUPPORT ASSOCIATE (voormalige medewerker) –  Pembroke Pines, FL14 oktober 2018
It was an alright job. I mostly had to keep up with the many trucks coming in. Though recently they literally put me as the weekend guy even after the manger saying I wouldn't be doing it all the time.
it pays
People
Fun
Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  St. Louis, MO14 oktober 2018
Macy's is a great place for College students. Macy's is very relaxed but is also fast paced. A typical day you'll spend keeping your area neat, while assisting customers with there purchases.
Flexible Schedule
ADMINISTRATIVE SUPPORT TEAM (HR) (voormalige medewerker) –  Vero Beach, FL14 oktober 2018
Ability to have a flexible schedule. Working on commission is hard especially in a smaller store. Awesome employee discounts are available even to Part Time Employees
Bedrijfscultuur
It was a nice to work just sometimes overwhelming
SALES ASSOCIATE/CUSTOMER SERVICE REP (huidige medewerker) –  Walnut Creek, CA14 oktober 2018
It’s was a nice place to work but a little overwhelming at times coming in the fitting room was a bit dirty,just I love that if you work in a certain department you can wear the merchandise.
Discounts, also nice h
Poor
Cashier sale floor (voormalige medewerker) –  Cincinnati, OH13 oktober 2018
Now Macy's did not care bout there work they wanted u do a lot of work less and sign people up for things they did not care bout no one but Macy's they always was thinking someone was steeling
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 3NeeRapporteren
Enjoyed my time at Macy’s
Seasonal Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Kennesaw, GA13 oktober 2018
I enjoyed working at Macy’s, although it was just seasonal, the employees were friendly, pay was decent. A good place to gain some extra cash for the holidays.
Beautiful Environment
Full-time sales associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Pasadena, CA13 oktober 2018
Assisted customers in finding and dressing in merchandise to try on before purchasing, cashier and opened macys/plenti points/ AMEX accounts, Cleaned dressing Rooms (Go-Backs) Organize sales floor
fun place to work
Macy's Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Clearwater, FL13 oktober 2018
fun place to work get to meet new people make customer happy clean place to work everyone is nice employees are friendly wish u got more hrs then normal
everyone nice
short breaks
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 3Nee 1Rapporteren
Working Conditions
Warehouse Worker (voormalige medewerker) –  Martinsburg, WV13 oktober 2018
The job isn't for everyone. It is very hard on your feet and back. If you have kids working here can be difficult if something happens. They don't care why you have to leave you still get punished for it even if its an emergency.
nice people
Minpunten
No leaving for child's emergency
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 3NeeRapporteren
I have nothing to say.
Macy's Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Texas13 oktober 2018
I love working for Macy's,but the managers on duty do not work together as a team. There are times you can't find a manger when you need them. There are too many turnovers. Managers quitting or transfer to another store. They don't help when you're short of employees. Managers are always hiring people who are lazy. They would put you over something and when you say something to an employee,they would lie on you. You're called into the office and reprimanded. And believe me they would put it on your review. The same people always call out and they are still working there. They would fire you quick. Employees take breaks when their not suppose to. You can't take your break until they come back and your break is over. But they want to know why you're still on the clock. I perfer to work alone.
Volunteer work
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1Nee 1Rapporteren
good work place
RETAIL SALES ASSOCIATE (voormalige medewerker) –  Silverdale washington13 oktober 2018
Macys was good to work for, but I didn't find that it pushed me. They ask a lot of their employees to just pay them the minimum wage in that state, and I think implementing some sort of commission reward system would be beneficial
Amazing
Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Glendale, CA13 oktober 2018
honestly all i have to say is amazing. working there was a different kind of experience. i met tons of people and enjoyed by time working there everyday.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2Nee 1Rapporteren
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Macy's. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag