Macy's Reviews

Alle 26.755 reviews worden getoond
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
Support (voormalige medewerker) –  Syracuse, NY11 oktober 2018
I would never refer antone to work here bad turnover rate. Can't puck up hours. No time for self. No help with discount even if you work there. No hold on item even if you work there
Clam work place
Customer Service Merchandiser (huidige medewerker) –  Chesapeake, VA11 oktober 2018
I learned how to mark down prices i learned how to use the cash register , learning the store more and where different departments are located at work all over .
Good experience
Cashier/Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Chesapeake, VA11 oktober 2018
I only worked for MACY's for a short amount of time but the work environment was pleasant. The coworkers were overall nice people and did not mind stopping what they were doing to help you.

Everyday was usually relaxed unless there was a sale going on or if a holiday was approaching.

It's a nice place to work but I don't feel that you should work there long term unless you want to move up in the company or if you're retired and just want to make a few extra dollars.
Work Morale, positive environment
Pay
Love macys
Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Bowie, MD11 oktober 2018
Good job but a lot of work and not enough money .need to be more people on the floor help cleaning you can help the customer more just more people on the floor period
Friendly and Fast Paced Environment Low Pay
Receiving and Processing Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Tracy, CA11 oktober 2018
extremely fast paced, low pay and a bit stressful environment, but workers are extremely friendly even the managers.
hardest part of the job is meeting the impossible quota of processing an estimated 18 hour truck load to a minimum of 4 hours, understaffed mostly two guys worked.
the most enjoyable part of the job is getting physically worked out and breaks are flexible
Employee Discounts
Low pay
Macy's
Full-time Maintenance Engineer (voormalige medewerker) –  Albany, NY11 oktober 2018
Work hours 7:00 AM - 3:30 PM and on call for 4 stores every weekend. Good people to work with locally at 4 stores I was Maintence Engineer for in Albany area. Do PM's for stores, safety inspections, building maintenance, and work orders.
Good people in stores
Minpunten
Being on call every weekend
Not what it seems to be
Fraud Prevention Analyst Lead (huidige medewerker) –  Cincinnati, OH11 oktober 2018
A very unpleasant filthy building should have been the first clue as to this company's treatment of employees and customers. Will spend time in Purgatory for working for these people.
weekly pay
everything else
Macys
Seasonal Hiring Interviewer (voormalige medewerker) –  King of Prussia, PA11 oktober 2018
I loved working at Macys. The people were great and would go back if they offered the interviewer position to me. I did it 2017 and 2015. Unfortunately they no longer have that position as they do most of their seasonal hiring via phone. The only thing they could offer was possibly a floor sales position at $9/hr and as I live 45 minutes away that was not practical.
Pluspunten
nice staff, good store discounts, flexible working schedule
poor pay
Fun place to work!
seasonal Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Youngstown, OH10 oktober 2018
Loved helping women shop for special occasions.

Really liked employee discounts.

Loved helping men find perfect Jewelry for female family members and friends.
paid weekly
Minpunten
new carpet needed in jewelry dept
Productive and fast paced
Star Selling Ambassador (voormalige medewerker) –  Miami, FL10 oktober 2018
My experience at Macy's was great the staff and management were friendly and helpful. Working during the holiday season and meeting people all around was definitely exciting.
Fast paced
Short breaks
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1Nee 1Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
productive fun and professinal work place
Cosmetic Sales (voormalige medewerker) –  Joliet, IL10 oktober 2018
Your hours a day varys time to time
I learned how to make commission easily
management is amazing
Workplace is professional and Family-friendly
Hardest part is helping Unsatisfied customers
Very enjoyable to work at and pay is good
Everything is great
Unexcepted lay offs
Hated it
Stylist (voormalige medewerker) –  San Diego, CA10 oktober 2018
Terrible management at the Macys I worked for. They promoted me quickly since I was one of the only people who did more than the bare minimum. I worked for the store manager who didn’t show any guidance once I was promoted. I was expected to preform right out of the gate when I was promoted and had no training. I had ridiculous sales goals every day that I could never meet no matter how hard I worked. My coworkers were very cut through and felt threatened by the newer people. No one could get along. Managers always pointed fingers and never took responsibility. They would push credit and it’s uncomfortable trying to persuade people to open a credit card. Overall hated the experience. The customers were the only pro
Pluspunten
Opportunity to move up, customer interactions
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1Nee 1Rapporteren
Challenging
Visual Stylist and Designer (voormalige medewerker) –  Metaire10 oktober 2018
Tough but well worth the experience gained. Learning what I did there has helped me tremendously in my career and decisions. Also having stayed in contact with my coworkers has been rewarding.
Able to go to Macys Thanksgiving Parade
Tough environment
Bedrijfscultuur
Rough place for good people.
Jewelry Consultant (voormalige medewerker) –  Roseville, CA10 oktober 2018
Macy's rewards people that lack a conscious. It's rough seeing the people that trick customers into opening credits succeed, while you explain to those people that come to you for help how they can get rid of it an start fixing their debt that they got themselves into with this 24.99% interest rate that is never mentioned by the successful associates. They even taught us to not use the word "credit card" but rewards card because the word credit cares was unappealing. Well it is a credit card and that means that we were taught to lie.
Pluspunten
great online scheduling system you can easily use
not a happy place
ehh
Specialist (voormalige medewerker) –  Victor, NY10 oktober 2018
was promoted within 4 months; all the good managers left; if you don't open a credit card management will not talk to you. if you open credit cards they expect at least 3 a day from you
Bedrijfscultuur
It was fun working at Macys
Administrative Support Team (AST) (voormalige medewerker) –  Lithonia, GA 3003810 oktober 2018
I enjoy working with the team, the working was challenging and its a learning experience working at Macys.

I miss the discount and the Macys Money, don't miss trying to meet my goal that was a challenge
Love Macys
Counter manager of Shiseido (voormalige medewerker) –  Seattle, WA10 oktober 2018
Work was always full of excitement, planning events, gift with purchase, and making connections with new customers, or customers who became your friends, that would come to see you.
Exceptional coworkers and customers
Sales are unpredictable
Bedrijfscultuur
Productive and fun place to work.
My Shop Captain (huidige medewerker) –  Plantation, Florida10 oktober 2018
I love working at Macy’s.
Benefits are great, schedules are flexible and they help you to grow if that’s what you’re interested in doing. Managers are supportive and it’s sll about making magic for customers.
productive
Wharehouse Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Owasso, OK10 oktober 2018
Each department has its contribution to the process. I have learned that you need all parts of the process to give the best customer experience possible. The hardest part of my job would be standing or walking for 12 continuous hours without any sitting, minus breaks, and a short lunch. It is a very fast paced and fun job if you can handle the long hours.
Pluspunten
knowing that the customer is getting the best products available
Minpunten
the long hours of standing and walking
Macys
BOPS Team Lead (voormalige medewerker) –  Walnut Creek, CA10 oktober 2018
Macys is a good company to work for they have nice benefits and things. I dont really have anything else to say about the company it was a nice 2nd job.
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Macy's. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag