Reviews voor Customer Service Representative bij Macy's

1.429 reviews gevonden voor deze zoekopdracht Bekijk alle 26.802 reviews
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
Bedrijfscultuur
Productive workplace and plenty of work to keep busy.
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Paramus, NJ17 oktober 2018
It felt great being apart of a hard working team.I felt welcomed and safe. I loved the customers they were all sorts of consumers from all over the world.
Pluspunten
Get to meet interesting people
Holiday stress
Clam work place
Customer Service Merchandiser (huidige medewerker) –  Chesapeake, VA11 oktober 2018
I learned how to mark down prices i learned how to use the cash register , learning the store more and where different departments are located at work all over .
Bedrijfscultuur
Wide variety of duties, loved meeting and working with the customers
Seasonal Flex Sales and Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Sandy, UT9 oktober 2018
As a Flex seasonal employee I worked in many different departments and did various jobs. Often, I was pulled from one department to fill in for someone in another department. The managers were very personable and available to help if there was a problem or if they needed to help on the sales floor. Most of the employees were pleasant and easy to work with. The hardest time was during sales and promotionals because it was usually busier then and sometimes shorthanded. The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting the customers and helping them select their purchases.
Pluspunten
Interacting with the customers and working with a great team
Minpunten
Long hours on your feet and the Store being shorthanded
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 3NeeRapporteren
Nice environment
Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Phoenix, AZ8 oktober 2018
Productive workplace and professional staff. Good with working out schedules that suit employees life outside of work. Very well put together presentation.
2,0
overall unpleasant
Customer Service/ juniors associate (voormalige medewerker) –  santa barbara6 oktober 2018
I worked at Macy’s for 10 months full-time and I had to transition to seasonal because of full-time school not only did they not communicate well but they wouldn’t value you if you didn’t sell enough Macy’s card.
discount
inconsistent hours, bad policies
Not employee focused
Customer Servicare+e/ Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Gilbert, AZ4 oktober 2018
I was with the company for 6 years. During that time I did not receive the opportunity for advancement. I was recognized for being a top performer several times. The store manager catered to a specific few and their needs were met and they also advanced.
Pluspunten
Weekly pay, swap of shift option
Minpunten
Being vocal about lack of teamwork retribution
Na
Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Atlanta, GA3 oktober 2018
It’s all retail so if ur customer service skills are great I recommend working at Macy’s . Not a hard job just ur basic cashiering , flooring , greeting
Bedrijfscultuur
Productive and fun place to work
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Los angels3 oktober 2018
Me experience with Macys helped me grow in my career! My hard work and talent helped the company to bring more customers to shop and being loyal customers.
Cool
Seasonal Manager / Customer Service / HR (voormalige medewerker) –  Los Angeles, CA1 oktober 2018
Productive and great atmosphere if you like working in retail and being around customers all day ! If customer service skills is one of your top skills then I highly recommend applying
Too much workload
Dispatcher/Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Austintown, OH28 september 2018
I was satisfied there, but the issues that came up were sometimes not addressed, due to the fact that they had contracted drivers all over the country, who were not responsive to my calls.
Great supervisor
Minpunten
Short breaks, upper management, no job guarantees for advancement
Fun, relaxing, calm
Seasonal Customer Service Representative/ cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Baltimore, MD27 september 2018
I loved going to work and being around happy holiday spirited people. We had fun huddles, management was always on their game...we followed procedure and I was happy to be a part of the team
Fun
I was seasonal
Bedrijfscultuur
Probably one of the best companies I have ever worked for.
Retail Customer Service Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Clearwater, FL26 september 2018
I enjoyed working at Macy's call center. The teams were great, there was always someone available to assist you when you had an issue. They were very particular about break times - don't talk to anyone on their breaks! Which is pretty awesome. I have never worked anywhere like that. Most places, being on a break doesn't stop people from bothering you.
Pluspunten
Great environment for a call center. Mgmt pays attention
Minpunten
Was Part Time - I left, couldn't wait for Full Time.
Was deze review waardevol?JaNeeRapporteren
fast pace
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Garden City, NY26 september 2018
fast pace, making everything is organized and in order, make sure i keep and neat and steady environment. making sure everything is confirmed in the right place and in the correct order.
great breaks
extra fast pace
Was deze review waardevol?JaNeeRapporteren
One of my favorite jobs
Customer Service Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Philadelphia, PA20 september 2018
I really enjoyed working at this job. The dept i worked in was great. i looked forward to going to work ever day. I also was able to buy most of my kids clothes from there because i was able to get employee discount too. This job was one of my favorite companys to work for.
Highly recommend
Customer Service Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Forest Hills, NY16 september 2018
I enjoyed working at Macy's because of the management. My managers/supervisors were great, and coworkers were helpful as well. The hours were to too long, and it was not too stressful.
Long lunch break
Bloomingdales Customer Service
Credit Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Clearwater, FL13 september 2018
I won't say a lot but I will say that this was my favorite work place. I enjoyed everything about it. Health issues were the reason I had to quit working. If I could I would go back today!
Macy's is the greatest job I had outside of BJC Hospital
Customer Service Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Greenwood, IN12 september 2018
Macy's is exciting meeting new people everyday, Learning about retail, customer service. Having fun events for the employees, having a flexible working schedule.
2,0
nice work place
Retail/ Customer Service (huidige medewerker) –  Philadelphia, PA12 september 2018
Nice and friendly work place. Great sale nice and clean place to shop at. Everybody are willing to help you fine what you want or need. When they see long lines the manager always jumps in and help.
fun place to work
Customer Service (huidige medewerker) –  Bridgeton, MO11 september 2018
Macy's call center was a wonderful work place. However the money should have been a better. It was too much work for such a small pay. The training at Macy's was awesome. Some of the management was not too professional, by showing favor to certain worker than others.
Tranining
Minpunten
short breaks and lunches and pay.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2Nee 1Rapporteren
Productive and fun
SALES ASSOCIATE/CUSTOMER SERVICE (voormalige medewerker) –  West Hartford, CT10 september 2018
great people to work with, great customers and awsome discounts year round..Great for any age group,student or retired individual.Very highly recommend it.
Excellent discounts
Fast paced
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1Nee 1Rapporteren
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Macy's. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag