Reviews voor Merchandiser bij Macy's

747 reviews gevonden voor deze zoekopdracht Bekijk alle 27.026 reviews
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
Bedrijfscultuur
A horrible place to work.
Merchandiser (huidige medewerker) –  Columbia, MD6 november 2018
Macy’s is a horrible place to work. Management sucks from top to bottom. They will try to take advantage of you. Pay isn’t good at all. They want you to do everything. It’s not worth working here. Currently looking elsewhere.
Ha! None at all.
Too many to list.
Not worth it
Retail Merchandising (voormalige medewerker) –  Denver, CO1 november 2018
My experience was not good. Was hired on put never as part time and was not told I would not be able to be candidate for it or full time. Was not given any benefits and only given a slight increase in pay after 2 1/2 years. Was not also told I would not be able to get a yearly review. Management was VERY poor and issues were not heard. Hours were not consistent and there were times I didn't have ANY hours for months!
Pluspunten
Experience in sales, contest and parties
pay, hours, management
Very fun environment
Merchandising (voormalige medewerker) –  Corpus Christi, TX30 oktober 2018
Always able to improve yourself if you wanted to they're always looking for help and management is good who is great the people we work are great the workplace is excellent.
Free lunches
Too many managers
Ok work environment
Merchandiser (voormalige medewerker) –  Columbus, GA28 oktober 2018
Short work day for my position. Okay company to work for.Managers are helpful and friendly. Learned to read zonegrams, helped with unpacking and gave great customer service.
Co workers
Not many working hours
I was treated like I knew nothing at Macys El Cajon
Merchandiser I/Price Change (Flex) (voormalige medewerker) –  El Cajon, CA10 oktober 2018
I've worked for Macy's El Cajon Parkway Plaza and I was treated like I knew nothing just so they could save a penny but they knew i was trained well. When I worked at Otay Ranch I had the best managers ever, Thank you for the great experience, 5 * for Otay Ranch.
Greatest Managers at Macy's Otay Ranch
Working at Macy's El Cajon a nightmare
Ok
Merchandising Support (voormalige medewerker) –  Yonkers, NY24 september 2018
It’s ok place to if you’re a student. There’s flexible scheduling. Taking time off or giving away a shift is made easy. Management is friendly and fair.
Bedrijfscultuur
It's an alright place to work, comes down to coworkers.
Women's Shoes Merchandising Lead. (voormalige medewerker) –  Manhattan Beach, CA24 september 2018
I worked in the support department, so my experience can be pretty different compared to some. Most support personnel work morning shifts. Macy's counts on you being able to do your job without a whole lot of micro management. Once you learn your tasks, they leave it up to you to accomplish.
productive
Merchandiser (voormalige medewerker) –  Richmond Heights, MO 6311722 september 2018
My job entails working in a fast past environment in stocks rooms, filling in merchandise on the floor and unloading our home store merchandise. I also learn from this position to use an RTV scanner to check sales, markdowns and change signing. Furthermore i have learned how to do floor moves , and learn how to put together a variation of fixtures.
hour break
No benefits
Bedrijfscultuur
part time work was available
Merchandising (voormalige medewerker) –  Township of Deptford, NJ20 september 2018
I stocked boxes, placed them on the floor. I also changed price tags on clothing which were put on the floor for sale. I also provided customer service.
Pluspunten
part time work available, flexibility for family
no benefits
At Macy's
Merchandiser (voormalige medewerker) –  Greensboro, NC18 september 2018
Never a dull moment at Macy's. With the constant sales, and incoming merchandise things always flowed. The mark downs, getting rid of old mechandise, and getting the products prepared to ship in between stores made working for macy's active. I found it exciting because i never knew what my work day would entail. I enjoyed working at Macys for that reason. It was productive and busy, my days went by quickly
Discounts for employees
work
Merchandiser (voormalige medewerker) –  Honolulu, HI 9681515 september 2018
i liked working there cute it was easy didn't have to deal with anyone i enjoy working over there i loved it there was nothing hard working over
Bedrijfscultuur
Relaxed work environment; only sometimes busy for merchandisers
Merchandising Support (voormalige medewerker) –  West Los Angeles, CA14 september 2018
I just found out recently that this location is now closed.

From when I remembered working there, I enjoyed it for the most part. It was a job that didn't involve excessive customer interaction as it was an early, before opening shift. We hauled around large carts with boxes of merchandise to replenish the shelves and also put back items where they belong.

The managers were very specific about how they wanted things to appear.
Mall location, pleasant job
Minpunten
pay was rather low for a high end company
Bedrijfscultuur
Not a fun working environment anymore
Merchandising Team Lead (huidige medewerker) –  Buffalo, NY4 september 2018
I just feel as Macy’s being the company that they are they should be able to pay there employees more money I don’t feel as though the compensation matches all the work that I do
Too much workplace drama
Early Morning Merchandiser (huidige medewerker) –  Philadelphia, PA30 augustus 2018
If you are looking for cattiness from
co-workers and a stressful work environment, then Macy'sCenter City in Philadelphia is the place for you. No organization skills amongst Management and employees. More drama then actual learning new skills. Too early start times and not enough hours. Way too much gossip and phoniness throughout workplace. No worth the time or effort.
Get off at 3 p.m.
Workplace drama, physical and heavy lifting. Under $10.00 an hour
How it was at Macy's
Coat Merchandiser (voormalige medewerker) –  Sacramento, CA24 augustus 2018
I applied for the coat merchandiser which was okay first, it was actually hard at first because I was working by myself. After a few days, my manager wanted to switch me over to just Merchandiser which was a better fitting for me working with a team. I loved the work and getting up early was a good thing for me.
Macys
Merchandising (huidige medewerker) –  Ohio24 augustus 2018
They have caring Managers, just not enough full time positions for people who have been there atleast 5 years, and the pay is lower than other competing retail companies.
great management
low salary
Bedrijfscultuur
Guys, say no to Flex offers
Flex Merchandiser (huidige medewerker) –  Flushing, NY20 augustus 2018
Listen, I initially applied for a full time position, and I am a college student. With that being said my schedule allowed me to be able to work a full time positioned. I interviewed over the phone-- my interviewer loved me! And even before the follow up call, the interviewer informed me I would be a great addition to the macys team. Anyways, I got a call back and was told, that they company does not offer full time position because if an applicant is in college, which sucked but I got it. Instead I was offered a FLEX time position. Had no idea what it meant, because I did not apply to that position; the interviewer sold the position and told me since I am in college it works because you make your own schedule, meaning I CAN take as much or as less hours as I want every week. The concept is great-- make your own hours, take on as less or as much as you like. I took the position and was intrigued by the whole making your own hours thing. Because I know in the end it would benefit my life style as a college student. This is where the unhappiness comes in. You make your own schedule because the hours you get to choose from are from the part/ full time member you do not want a specific schedule that week. Only thing, there are no hours to get. I got hired since JULY. I have work in totally 0 hours (it's also September). The worst thing is the only "pay" I got was from orientation. I check for available shifts everyday-- and there's nothing!! Not sure if it's like this because of the store I got hired in (Flushing, NY), or if all flex members experience this nation wide. But it's  meer... disappointing. I am a college student and I need money / working hours too!!!  minder
no idea
Minpunten
no hours for flex members
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 3Nee 1Rapporteren
Support in Merchandising (huidige medewerker) –  Garland, TX20 augustus 2018
Productive, good place to work. A lot of hard work, standing and walking. good co workers, very relaxed atmosphere. A lot of Positive people. Good time shifts.
Bad management
Price and Merchandising Lead (huidige medewerker) –  Pittsburgh, PA16 augustus 2018
The company overall was okay, but managers played favorites. It was an okay job for a college student, but not something I would recommend to friends.
It was ok
Merchandiser (voormalige medewerker) –  Dallas, TX14 augustus 2018
I love it but at the same time it was so hard for us to finish everything on time because we were short on people!!
Not benefits
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Macy's. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag