Reviews voor Merchandiser bij Macy's

727 reviews gevonden voor deze zoekopdracht Bekijk alle 25.950 reviews
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
Bad management
Price and Merchandising Lead (huidige medewerker) –  Pittsburgh, PA16 augustus 2018
The company overall was okay, but managers played favorites. It was an okay job for a college student, but not something I would recommend to friends.
It was ok
Merchandiser (voormalige medewerker) –  Dallas, TX14 augustus 2018
I love it but at the same time it was so hard for us to finish everything on time because we were short on people!!
Not benefits
Ok
Merchandising (voormalige medewerker) –  Flushing, NY13 augustus 2018
I worked from 8-2 Monday-Friday. It took me an hour or less to fix the cloths/ add new cloths to the displays. The rest of my day was spent wondering/helping the other departments or storage units
Can work between departments
Crowded, Demanding at times
Bedrijfscultuur
Productive , Learning about all the new clothes line and styles
Merchandising (voormalige medewerker) –  Merrillville, IN12 augustus 2018
Moving merchandise from stock room to correct area in the store, Organizing clothes racks . Putting the sizes of clothing in there proper place either on the clothes rack or shelf. Management was ok.
Time deadline was the hardest part. Trying to get the job quickly
before the store opened was the hardest I enjoyed learning about the different clothes brands that were stocked in the store.
n/a
Merchandiser (voormalige medewerker) –  Durham, NC9 augustus 2018
It was a fun place to work; loved the supervisors and management very helpful in helping you learn your job. I enjoyed working with the people in my group
refunds
low pay
Productive and fun . Easygoing
Merchandising (voormalige medewerker) –  Fort Lauderdale, FL7 augustus 2018
A typical day at Macy's galleria would be working at a steady pace getting the customers what they need and making sure that they would want to return. give them great feedback on whatever they ask and make sure that they like their experience there.
No free lunching
Short breaks
Overall of the business
Merchandising (huidige medewerker) –  Chandler, AZ3 augustus 2018
Overall working at Macy's it is okay. the management depending on who it is they are very nice there are some who aren't very communicative and they don't acknowledge you. Secondly, when I was hired I did my orientation on the computer and then they just threw me out on the floor without no training at all kind of expecting you to know what you doing. Also if you go to one of their current Associates to get help on any work they are very rude and they have very bad attitudes and they expect you to know that already but how can you know something when they didn't train you?? also it seems like their current workers when they hire someone new they throw all their work on to the new workers and it's like they go missing I can have a question on something and you walk around the store you can't find them.

When they hire you they don't inform you on a lot of things and it makes it hard on you when it's time for you to do your job. My advice about working at Macy's is always ask questions, if you don't feel comfortable working with an Associates always go to your manager and see if they can put you with someone else and just always always ask questions and if they make it seem like you're supposed to know this already without them training you then make sure you confront them about that and try and get as much learning in as you can.
Some workers, pay, benefits
Minpunten
Associate, no training, attitudes from workers
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 1Rapporteren
here
Merchandising Clerk (voormalige medewerker) –  San Francisco, CA26 juli 2018
didnt like working there never got fulltime just always parting not a fun place to work they over work u with low pay an low hours this place was not for me
Ok Job
Flex Merchandising Assoicate (huidige medewerker) –  Springfield, VA23 juli 2018
The job is great for students who are in college, but the more you work there, your hard work is sometimes over looked and the more experience people get the credit.
Working with co-workers
pay, short breaks
cool
merchandising (voormalige medewerker) –  Dallas, TX22 juli 2018
its a great start if you want a career in retail its a smooth pace that's easy to work staff is awesome you communicate with everyone so no one feels small
Very good work experience
Merchandiser/ Signer (voormalige medewerker) –  Birmingham, AL13 juli 2018
I liked working at Macy's because they try to build a community and they are very flexible. I felt like my supervisor tried to work with me on my schedule and they were not difficult. The work was not stressful and it is a great position for someone in school or with other life obligations.
Flexible and Resonable
They cut hours alot
productive fun work environment
Merchandiser/Processor (voormalige medewerker) –  Ocala, FL10 juli 2018
Changing displays, dressing mannequins, setting tables, putting out new production made for a fun work environment. I love clothes so it was a fun job.
busy enviorment
no set schedules
Merchandiser (voormalige medewerker) –  Santa Rosa, CA4 juli 2018
I enjoyed working at Macys, I liked the role I was in and I made a lot of friends working there. The discount was a nice bonus while doing what I enjoyed for a living.
Excellent
Visual Merchandising Team (voormalige medewerker) –  Burlington, NJ29 juni 2018
Absolutely a great company to work for. Staff was co-operative & friendly - management was excellent. I was able to work in the area I requested & the hours were perfect.
Excellent
Store Closed
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 3NeeRapporteren
Macy's
Merchandiser (huidige medewerker) –  Mentor, OH27 juni 2018
I love my job at Macy's. My MTM is the best boss I ever had in my life, a real people person and hard worker. It can be stressful as there are many things to do and a high turnover rate. I was paid fairly for my education and it being retail.
People
Pay
Pretty good
Merchandising (voormalige medewerker) –  Chicago, IL25 juni 2018
Macy's is a fun place to work, the pay is decent, and so are the hours. When you work sales you can pick up shifts online throughout the whole store for hours, that was awesome. I think benefits are full time employees only :(
Bedrijfscultuur
Fun and exciting place to work
Merchandise Team Leader (voormalige medewerker) –  Honolulu, HI25 juni 2018
The manger I worked with was always so positive, was a motivator and which made the work fun and I woke up everyday excited and ready to work. Work was a bit challenging but used a lot of my creativity to solve problems and still get the work done right and in the time given.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2NeeRapporteren
Not the best experience
Merchandiser (voormalige medewerker) –  Columbus, GA21 juni 2018
Flex positions aren't the best. Instead of hiring a few people to become part time...they'll hire 10 more people to become flex. FLex means PRN basically. so you'll have 30 different people working 0-6 hours per week.
Non stressful
no hours
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2NeeRapporteren
Cuts and more cuts
Visual Merchandise Lead (voormalige medewerker) –  Burlington, WA17 juni 2018
I enjoyed my job but the company is making so many cuts that it is impossible for most people to meet deadlines and complete all the work they need to do on a daily basis. Most employees are frustrated with the lack of resources and people to get the job done correctly.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 3NeeRapporteren
Macys
Merchandiser (voormalige medewerker) –  Kahului, HI12 juni 2018
Fun and awesome place to work at.
The people that work there was easy to get along with.
The bosses was ok
I live too far to go back and work there..
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 3Nee 1Rapporteren
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Macy's. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag