Reviews voor Merchandiser bij Macy's

580 reviews gevonden voor deze zoekopdracht
Bedrijfscultuur
Happy place to work with nice people
Support Merchandiser (voormalige medewerker) –  San Jose, CA15 februari 2018
Management was cool, I got along well with my supervisor as well with my co workers. The most enjoyable part of my job was coming in and feeling welcomed
Good Environment, poor policy
Flex Merchandiser (voormalige medewerker) –  United States12 februari 2018
Great place to work at, but regularly change policies/etc and aren't always clear at times. Some employees are super rude and not ever reprimanded for it.
Fun
Merchandising, Lead Merchandiser (voormalige medewerker) –  San Diego, CA10 februari 2018
I love working here it pained me to leave but i needed to go back to school and be with my family at the time. But my time there was amazing they make all department feel united and as if everyone is important.
a stressful working environment
Assistant Merchandise Planner II (voormalige medewerker) –  Miami, FL9 februari 2018
its a fast pace working environment , people are generally friendly and work as a team. The company does provide good amount of training to grow their employees.
good benefits
stressful working schedule
Great job
Merchandiser/Mens furm relocation to Fl (voormalige medewerker) –  Cheektowaga, NY9 februari 2018
The field holds no surprises. Retail is hard and task could chang daily. But that's what's I love. It's the Sterling stone to open more doors. The managers rock and are will to flex schedules when needed. heavy lifting at times. But hey i live talking and being a part of a team.
flexible hours
better pay
Bedrijfscultuur
Trabajo comprometido , excelente de buen desempeño.
Merchandiser (voormalige medewerker) –  San Juan, PR7 februari 2018
Es fuerte pero súper excelente , trabajamos bajo presión y sobre todo buen compañerismo
Horrible
Merchandising (voormalige medewerker) –  Houston, TX7 februari 2018
This was a horrible job for me , management was overly rude and made me not want to come into work at all. I was questioned about taking 1 bathroom break in 4 hours as if it was abnormal would never work for macys again.
Prodictive and friendly environment
Merchandiser (voormalige medewerker) –  Pembroke Pines, FL4 februari 2018
I gained excellent customer service skills. Worked with amazing supervisors and learn alot about the retail industry. Interact with customers on a daily basis
Fun
Merchandiser (voormalige medewerker) –  Canton, OH1 februari 2018
Pay could've been better. Woke up super early and had to be there at 6 am to do merchandise. Pay and hours could've been more... Maybe a 10 minute break would've been nice even though it was only a short few hours. Very dark in the building when I was trying to build displays..
Quick hours, slow paced
Pay, benefits
Fast-paced work environment.
On Call Merchandiser/Selling Floor Support (huidige medewerker) –  Los Angeles, CA31 januari 2018
Exciting, requires a lot of physical activity, standing all day. and I am very happy because I lose weight. I don't need to go to the gym or park for exercise.
Easy job, relaxing
MERCHANDISING (voormalige medewerker) –  Brandon, FL30 januari 2018
Fun job, all you're doing it stocking clothes and placing them on display. You would even finish before your shift is over. I wanted more hours so I started taking on more shifts that involve different positions. The more you know the more shifts you can pick up on. I picked up fulfillment and picking which is just packing and shipping items. I prefer that because it keeps me busy and I get to work with my hands. Picking items can be fun because it's like a scavenger hunt, its fun when you can actually find the item.
Free food, Employee discount, Chances to earn Macy's money
Low pay, Not enough hours, Fake and stuck up emplpoyees
Bedrijfscultuur
Love the fast pace and constant moving
Merchandiser lead full time (huidige medewerker) –  Warwick, RI28 januari 2018
Love working early morning hours, setting up floors with new merchandise, working with customers during store openings, being able to mover from one job to another everyday keeps it exciting
Bedrijfscultuur
slow/fast paced, store constantly changes departments, not very friendly
Merchandising (voormalige medewerker) –  Granada Hills, CA27 januari 2018
My expectations for working at Macy's were not met by a lot. At first it was okay, I got okay hours and occasionally full-time shifts. After 3rd week, I git hours cut off, poor management system, most staff was unfriendly. Although my experience wasn't so pleasant, I did learn how to be in merchandise and how to set up the departments and learned about sales and damages.
Pluspunten
employee discounts, airplane ticket/vacation discounts
Minpunten
not flexible, poor work environment
Bedrijfscultuur
The company is the average retail store not good not bad.
Merchandise Lead (voormalige medewerker) –  West Covina, CA22 januari 2018
Retail for the most part is the same everywhere Macy's is no different. They are open all holidays except for Christmas and Easter for now so you can't plan family time let alone trips on holidays. Considering how much you pay for your health insurance benefits the pay is low. The store managers control the atmosphere of the store if they're poor and are inconsistent in their ways the rest of the management team is the same or worse which can make for a disengaging environment. The majority of the associates are helpful with one another and pleasant to work with.
Pluspunten
Work is fun customers are great.
Pay, benefits
Horrible place to work
Merchandiser (voormalige medewerker) –  San Mateo, CA20 januari 2018
You work your way up to senior management just to get demoted again. The pay at the senior management level was a livable wage but the workload was very stressful.
Comfortable work environment
Support Merchandiser (voormalige medewerker) –  New York, NY18 januari 2018
All the people were incredibly nice and welcoming, even though it was very fast paced there was always a manager on the floor who would have answers to any questions.
Pluspunten
Flexible hours and nice people
Minpunten
no sitting for a long amount of time
Bedrijfscultuur
Productive and fun work place
Merchandiser and Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Buffalo, NY18 januari 2018
Loved to work there. Was fun and keeps you doing something always. Great people to work with. Awesome management they're always willing to help you with anything that you need.
Very friendly associates.
Merchandiser (huidige medewerker) –  Merritt Island, FL18 januari 2018
Very nice working environment, very nice associates. Some weeks I get 9 hours and others I've gotten 43 hours, all depending on the time of year. Some annoying things here and there but overall a very good job.
Very friendly staff
Lack of hours
Bedrijfscultuur
I did not work there long
Merchandising flex/Support (voormalige medewerker) –  Roseville, MN11 januari 2018
In the time I worked in the retail store, I did meet some great people, working Part time while in school, the job gave me great flexibility and was able to work with my schedule, I only worked mornings so I was in and out by 3:30pm which was great.
Fun workplace
Merchandiser (voormalige medewerker) –  Paramus, NJ6 januari 2018
its a great place to work staff is real helpful. Its busy on the daily basis. I had the best experience my manager was great. I learned so much from working at macys.

Algehele waardering