Reviews voor Retail Sales Associate bij Macy's

1.256 reviews gevonden voor deze zoekopdracht Bekijk alle 26.736 reviews
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
My time as an employee at Macy's in Pleasanton, CA
Retail Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Pleasanton, CA17 oktober 2018
I feel that Macy's is an okay job to have. Unfortunately, I didn't have that much of a great experience. But it was mainly due to the environment, and those working there. I was employed there during the holiday season, and it was very hectic in the department(s) I was assigned to.
Bedrijfscultuur
It was a good work environment
Floor Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Yonkers, NY14 oktober 2018
It was a great environment to work in. The staff was nice and helpful. We often got food brought in to celebrate how hard we worked and for reaching quotas. I like how every morning there is a staff meeting and workers are recognized for their hard work.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2NeeRapporteren
good work place
RETAIL SALES ASSOCIATE (voormalige medewerker) –  Silverdale washington13 oktober 2018
Macys was good to work for, but I didn't find that it pushed me. They ask a lot of their employees to just pay them the minimum wage in that state, and I think implementing some sort of commission reward system would be beneficial
Retail/Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  New York, NY11 oktober 2018
I loved working at the position i was in, doing stock and the quite time i had. I would recommend someone to work there and gain the experience and know more about the store.
Bedrijfscultuur
Love the retail experience at Macy's
Retail Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  San Diego, CA8 oktober 2018
I've transitioned to different job positions such as Recovery Leader and Sales Associate. It's been a great learning experience handling the cash register, learning the proper way to communicate with customers, and handling the department fulfillment. It can be stressful but with a great team, it can be a wonderful time!
Great team
Minpunten
Not always the best management
Very Stop and Go
Retail Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Miami, FL8 oktober 2018
I'll be honest, working at Macy's was fun, especially when you work in the intimates department, like I did. But they promise flexible schedules, and it was everything but flexible. I was given a hard-time when they scheduled me for a mandatory meeting on the day and time of my final exam in college. I had marked that day as a day I could not come in, and yet my manager scheduled me anyway. I had to involve HR and it sucked. I really hated leaving, but they honestly didn't give me a choice after a while. I was lucky to have the co-workers I did, and I loved working there. But I couldn't keep up with their crazy scheduling system.
awesome work environment
Minpunten
scheduling was like playing chess, management was not so great
Fun job
Retail Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  San Antonio, TX7 oktober 2018
The job itself was fun, seeing different people everyday makes the job even more worth it. You don't get stuck doing one thing there is always plenty of things to do while working there during the holidays.
It completely sucks
Retail Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Medford, OR1 oktober 2018
Everyone there is a rude. They try and make the new people do so much more than what they’re doing. Management doesn’t even care what others are doing. People go and shop on their shifts it’s just very unprofessional.
Rude people
Bedrijfscultuur
Seasonal employment .. poor training ( but I worked 3 seasons so it got easier very competitive for sales but fun during the holidays
Retail Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Pittsburgh, PA28 september 2018
Poor training too busy to get us on the sales floor .. very competitive to open credit card ... stressful !! Fun place to work though for the holidays .. good discounts .. some
Of the
Managers were easier than others but if you smiled did
Your
Job
Problem
Discounts .. fun
Stressful
N/a
Retail Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  West Palm Bch, FL27 september 2018
Worked well with all co workers. Busy worked well with customers and employees. Always something to do. Recovery and replenished department... Learned alot within the company.
Busy pace
Didnt like commisson
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 3NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Exciting work environment constantly changing.
Retail Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Waterbury, CT26 september 2018
There was never a hard part to the job. Each day had it's small stresses but the rewards were much greater. What I loved was being able to keep up with the current trends considering my department was juniors. I loved helping people to find exactly what they were looking for and take the stress out of the shopping experience. I've always loved putting things together and having customers leave happier than when they arrived, That is what made the days at Macy's great.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2Nee 1Rapporteren
Retail Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Hampton, VA24 september 2018
Awesome place to work. Great people and Great managers. flexible hours and work time. very understanding. Working for Macys is an experience if your looking for customer service.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1Nee 1Rapporteren
great palce of employment
Retail Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Riverside, CA20 september 2018
i loved working there! the co workers were all friendly and helpful! the environment was fun, busy and cool! the managers and supervisors were friendly
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 1Rapporteren
cut throat
Retail Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Burlington, MA18 september 2018
Working for Macy's in Burlington, MA was very fast paced and cut throat always busy management was great but was sometime understaffed. best part was of course the employee discounts.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 5NeeRapporteren
day at macys
retail sales (voormalige medewerker) –  Plantation, FL18 september 2018
first come in you have to pick up online orders get them filled, clean the floor the hardest part is doing every bodies job and yours at the same time. the most enjoyable are your coworkers
Bedrijfscultuur
fun when you know what you're doing.
FITTING ROOM TEAM LEAD (voormalige medewerker) –  Peabody, MA10 september 2018
Not a bad place to work. Schedules can be difficult but managers can move your schedule around and modify it if needed. Managers are understanding and very friendly.
Discounts
Minpunten
Some miscommunication between management.
Bedrijfscultuur
Macy's does not care about their employees
Retail Associate/product specialist (voormalige medewerker) –  Tigard, OR8 september 2018
I do not have many kind words to say for my time at Macy's. I was poorly trained and after my training was thrown to the wolves and expected to fail. They placed me in intimates before even being fit trained. Their security team was lazy and there was a violent incident between two customers in front of me and they did little to nothing. They continually scheduled me during my classes; I even had to miss a presentation for mandatory training. My first manager was combative, angry, and dismissive of me. My second manager was sweet but incapable as being a manager. What upset me the most was that they promoted me to Wacoal Specialist then behind my back, gave it to another employee and did not tell me. When I complained about my grievances they gave me a two week notice with a bunch of made up marks against me. They cared more about credit card applications opened more than anything else as well as expecting me to be in five places at once or being able to do it all. Recovery was a joke. Returns were often thrown in an empty box and the entire store was ran in a very disorganized manner. I felt like no one there cared about me as an employee. There were a couple of good managers but only a couple.
gratis
Minpunten
poor management, poorly organized, inconsistent, scheduling conflicts
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 5NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Team based retail position.
Retail Sales Associate/Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Coeur d'Alene, ID6 september 2018
Very team based, fast paced company to work for. They are big on loss prevention and teaching you how to spot shop lifters. I was only there seasonally for the holidays so obviously it was very busy. Not much independence or responsibility.
Pluspunten
Discounts, team building, can swap or pick up shifts online.
Great job
Retail Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Spring, TX4 september 2018
This job offers a lot if you are really into working retail. Most times this is a great way to branch off to more renowned retail stores. The pay is okay to start with but they give raises according to your work.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2NeeRapporteren
Fun and Relaxing
Retail Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Duluth, GA3 september 2018
You are around ones with the same interests! Two words! Shopping therapy! Most customers are in great mood. Everything ran smoothly when I worked there. Awesome management ! Friendly employees. Helpful HR department. Discounts!
Pluspunten
Comfy break room, lots to do! Stress free non strict environment
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 1Rapporteren
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Macy's. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag