Reviews voor Sales Associate bij Macy's

7.963 reviews gevonden voor deze zoekopdracht Bekijk alle 26.676 reviews
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
Macys
Colorado Springs, Co- Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Colorado Springs, CO16 oktober 2018
Macy have great brands, I still love to shop there I just would rather work where there is no set sales goal to meet. But overall I'll do seasonal again for holidays
I WON MOST SALE EVENTS
NONE
Macys
Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Glen Allen, VA16 oktober 2018
I left this company because it was hard to balance work and my children. There was not a lot of flexibility but it was fun when it was Hecht's. It was more like a family.
Fun workplace
Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Frederick, MD16 oktober 2018
Great place to work! It was very flexible when I would be able to change my schedule through the computer instead of asking each person. Everyone was so friendly.
Nice place to work
Sales Associate - Housewares (huidige medewerker) –  Farmington, CT15 oktober 2018
its a nice place to work but the pay is very low. My co-workers are nice but the workload keeps increasing with no additional increase in pay. Very little appreciation.
Don't do it
Sales associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Cincinnati, ohio15 oktober 2018
Very low pay for the amount of work they expect you to do. Poor management. Absolutely no work/life balance, It's all work and no life. They have you working literally 8 days in a row, while asking you to stay late, come in early and to come in on your one off day a week.
They expect WAY too much from their employees while paying them like dirt.
discounts, "macy's money"
Minpunten
work/life balance, management, low pay
It is a job
Flexible Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Framingham, MA15 oktober 2018
I can't say much about working at Macy's, since I only worked a handful of hours per week. What I can say, though, is that I really enjoyed the coworkers I spent my shifts with.
Mediocre
Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Garden City, NY15 oktober 2018
Worked in the ladies shoes dept; interacting with customers; selling shoes on a straight commission sales basis; in a very competitive environment; and a structured commission scale
LOCATION WAS CLOSE TO HOME
COMMISSOIN STRUCTURE
rude people working
Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Northridge, CA15 oktober 2018
I did not enjoy working at macys. All of the people working at the store were really rude to me and would not answer any questions I had. They would tell me that I should have payed attention the first time.
Bedrijfscultuur
Great place to work, but definitely as flaws.
Sales Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Savannah, GA15 oktober 2018
Its an overall great place to work if you're in high school or college. If you're a parent of very young kids as I am I wouldn't recommend it unless you have family or friends who is able to watch them because if you're kids get sick then you're out of luck unless you've worked for the company for over a year.
Pluspunten
Flexible scheduling, okay weekly pay if you don't have too many bills.
Minpunten
Doctor excuses do not excuse an absence unless you are able to apply for sick leave.
Fun
Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  St. Louis, MO14 oktober 2018
Macy's is a great place for College students. Macy's is very relaxed but is also fast paced. A typical day you'll spend keeping your area neat, while assisting customers with there purchases.
Beautiful Environment
Full-time sales associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Pasadena, CA13 oktober 2018
Assisted customers in finding and dressing in merchandise to try on before purchasing, cashier and opened macys/plenti points/ AMEX accounts, Cleaned dressing Rooms (Go-Backs) Organize sales floor
fun place to work
Macy's Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Clearwater, FL13 oktober 2018
fun place to work get to meet new people make customer happy clean place to work everyone is nice employees are friendly wish u got more hrs then normal
everyone nice
short breaks
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 3NeeRapporteren
I have nothing to say.
Macy's Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Texas13 oktober 2018
I love working for Macy's,but the managers on duty do not work together as a team. There are times you can't find a manger when you need them. There are too many turnovers. Managers quitting or transfer to another store. They don't help when you're short of employees. Managers are always hiring people who are lazy. They would put you over something and when you say something to an employee,they would lie on you. You're called into the office and reprimanded. And believe me they would put it on your review. The same people always call out and they are still working there. They would fire you quick. Employees take breaks when their not suppose to. You can't take your break until they come back and your break is over. But they want to know why you're still on the clock. I perfer to work alone.
Volunteer work
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1Nee 1Rapporteren
Amazing
Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Glendale, CA13 oktober 2018
honestly all i have to say is amazing. working there was a different kind of experience. i met tons of people and enjoyed by time working there everyday.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2Nee 1Rapporteren
Customer service
Commission Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Indianapolis, IN12 oktober 2018
• Performed daily department tasks including inventory control (cycle counts), receiving/shipping merchandise, e-service transactions, stocking, markdowns, etc.
• Assisted in marketing efforts while building rapport with customers by inviting them to special store events.
• Strived for quick complaint resolution; commended by supervisor for the ability to resolve problems on the first call and avoid escalation of issues.
• Communicated with customers and operated sales floor, exceeded sales and promotional goals consistently.
• Exceeded monthly sells quota as well as daily sales goal by cross selling and promoting additional products and services.
Paid weekly
Minpunten
Sales goal was hard to reach daily
great place to work
Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Springfield, PA11 oktober 2018
Macy is a great place to work but I have never worked harder. You do have a lot of fixing problems yourself which takes pressure off of management. Most times you work alone but part of a team. I did love my customers, they made my job fun. When possible I would get inventory, yearly inventory, We did get as full time and hour for lunch but no time for a 20 minute brake
one hour lunch
work hard
Bedrijfscultuur
Fun and creative placee to work
Sales Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Gainesville, FL11 oktober 2018
macys showed me how to market and gain friend and benefits. Macey's is a terrific place to work for. People who wants to venture out and travel should work for macys.
Great volunteer programs
Love macys
Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Bowie, MD11 oktober 2018
Good job but a lot of work and not enough money .need to be more people on the floor help cleaning you can help the customer more just more people on the floor period
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1NeeRapporteren
Builds your patience
Part-time Sales Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Northbrook, IL9 oktober 2018
Customers can be frustrating sometimes, or really stuck up, but I feel like while working in cosmetics its definitely built my patience with individuals. Love my managers and coworkers, they are some really I look up to.
Minpunten
partimers dont get health insurance
Amazing Career Starter
Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Coeur d'Alene, ID9 oktober 2018
I started at Macy's in flex sales, moved to a sales lead, moved to the support team, then merchandiser, and landed on administrative assistant in the office. I found a passion in HR, was able to cut my hours down, attended college and now I work in HR in a larger role. I spent 5 years at Macy's and learned so much along the way PLUS I made made great friends. Management is amazing, my store manager was an incredible leader and the entire management team was supportive, flexible, caring and great to work with.

I got great discounts on clothes, make up, housewares, bedding, and more. Customer were fun, I got to shop for other people all day long, putting outfits together helping people find exactly what they need.
Flexible Schedule, Career Opportunities, Management, Training
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Macy's. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag