Reviews voor Sales Representative bij Macy's

781 reviews gevonden voor deze zoekopdracht Bekijk alle 26.756 reviews
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
Typical day
Sales Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Columbus, OH19 oktober 2018
My job was sales on the floor. I was a part time employee. Store closed in my area so I wasn't familiar with the Macy's franchise. I would have enjoyed continuing working there.
Pluspunten
Meeting and talking to customers
Working holidays
Bedrijfscultuur
productive fun and professinal work place
Cosmetic Sales (voormalige medewerker) –  Joliet, IL10 oktober 2018
Your hours a day varys time to time
I learned how to make commission easily
management is amazing
Workplace is professional and Family-friendly
Hardest part is helping Unsatisfied customers
Very enjoyable to work at and pay is good
Everything is great
Unexcepted lay offs
Fun place to work
sales jewlery (voormalige medewerker) –  Yonkers, NY 107046 oktober 2018
I received great experience here the down fall is when they have a lot of people that call out and they beg you all the time to do 10-12 hour shifts and the clean up after hours is hectic as well.
excellent
Sales and Recovery (huidige medewerker) –  Scottsdale, AZ3 oktober 2018
I love everyone at Macy's department store. We have become a family and all get along. We have a lot of sales that we really like. We always try to please the customers
worst place to work for
sale representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Columbus, OH1 oktober 2018
Forever changing the climate. One day you can walk in and your entire schedule is changed without consideration for previously submitted vacation days. Your manager could change or be scheduled for separation due to company needs. Your entire department could be discontinued.
nothing
Well structured management
Sales Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Yonkers, NY30 september 2018
As an entry level job, the prospect of promotion was good. The training was excellent and within no time you were able to master the required tasks. Potential for more hours is available however there could be more possibilities.
Would appy again.
Sales (voormalige medewerker) –  Fresno, CA24 september 2018
A typical day at work would be working with people, and working as a team. While hitting you sales mark. Sales mark are given to each person and overall as a team.
Working in a Clothes field
Sales Rep (voormalige medewerker) –  Springfield, PA20 september 2018
Working in the department taught me a lot from interacting with customer to organize area and keep them clean. Some customer are hard to handle and some were easy.
Bedrijfscultuur
good
Sales (voormalige medewerker) –  San Juan, PR20 september 2018
great place. good company products. great work place culture. good, excellent management and supervisors. enjoyable place to work. goos benefits and security.
Bedrijfscultuur
Good for first job, but not for immediate growth.
SALES REPRESENTATIVE (voormalige medewerker) –  Westminster, CA17 september 2018
The management team were good people, but definitely did not managing well. Macy's as a company dumps unrealistic amounts of work onto the workers and then cut the workers that cannot make the cut. The training and orientation program is very loosely enforced which causes employees to make decisions on work that can lead them to termination if warranted. It is rather easy to pick up for a first job, but unless you already have experience and coming for the manager salary or commission, then there are better jobs that will treat you like human beings and pay you better.
Discounts
Minpunten
short breaks, lack of management support, overworked
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Good place to work with a lot of room for independent decision making.
Sales (huidige medewerker) –  Portland, OR13 september 2018
The most enjoyable part of the job is working with and satisfying the customer. That includes knowing and understanding the product, problem solving and conveying this information. In order to do this, many questions are asked.
The workplace culture is good, with management encouragement.
The most difficult part of the job is not having enough work and customers to work with.
Interacting with customers
Not enough customers
Bedrijfscultuur
Overall, it's a good job.
Sales Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Baltimore, MD5 september 2018
I understand that not every job will provide the desired income we all need, however, working here as a sales associate, is okay. Eventually, the more you show through your hard work, the more benefits and opportunities are offered to you.
Bedrijfscultuur
fun workplace always on the move
Sales Representative in all departments (voormalige medewerker) –  Houston, TX2 september 2018
Management is always there for you. always on the move learning onsite and being the best you can be. Training is always on managers always there for you. I love being a person that enjoys meeting new people everyday. My manager let me inter act with customers. I always loved going to work even if it ways after hours.
good vibes
Compute sales prices (voormalige medewerker) –  Philadelphia, PA24 augustus 2018
it has a amazing crew that worked there and we got to keep a lot of the messed up stock that came in that was not going to be sold and my boss was all that and some.
free clothes
short breaks
Bedrijfscultuur
It was a company that provided me job security
LEAD SALES REPRESENTATIVE (huidige medewerker) –  West Covina, CA14 augustus 2018
It was a company that provided job security. I was given many opportunities for advancement. It was a place that taught me many new skills. It provided the finances I needed to get through college.
Beauty Advisor
sale representative (voormalige medewerker) –  San Francisco, CA13 augustus 2018
It was fun working as a beauty advisor at Macy's. I enjoyed the perk of discounts and sales. The hardest part of this job was not being able to control shopping.
Ok
COSMETIC SALES (huidige medewerker) –  Houston, TX6 augustus 2018
Good to start off in and to build a resume and meet new people and learn a lot about patience. Management could learn to communicate better. .........
Paid time off, 1hr lunch, over time
Low pay
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
As a seasonal employee it was a fun place to work
Sales / Recovery (voormalige medewerker) –  Burnesville, MN5 augustus 2018
I was only a seasonal employee but I really enjoyed working for the company. The employees and customers were great and the management was very supportive.
fun place to work
Sales Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Kennewick, WA2 augustus 2018
I enjoyed working for macys , this place is very flexible and a fun place to work at. Store management never really cared to acknowledge workers but some of the other managers were really nice.
Flexible schedule
Sales Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  North Wales, PA30 juli 2018
I only worked there for Christmas season. The training was easy and quick to learn. Everyone was easy to get along with and if u needed to switch a shift because something came up you can do it on line and not have to worry.
Flexible
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Macy's. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag