MAINFREIGHT

MAINFREIGHT Employee Reviews

Belgium4 reviews
3,0
i started working full weeks for the first 3 months, after that my schedule went down to 2 or 3 days a week. the team leaders are great and outgoing and thats a real plus with the company. the poeple i work are very helpful and we all work as one big team. there really isnt a hard part of my job. it is all very enjoyable. the best part of my job is at the end of the day knowing that i succefully accomplished all of my duties.
1,0
Mainfrieght Oostende is a joke i have worked there over 3 years heavy lifting 40kg+ daiken machine no permanant contract endless drag false excuses, Selective Policy only favor belgium community easy work all the way everyday for them, foreginers always struggle and throwen at heavy work. No rotations to share the work load. Careless management only listen and promote there own contacts just to complete there mission.
Pros
Only pros for belgium people
Cons
Manual Heavy lifting work only for foreginers
2,0
zwaar werk
fysiek was het zwaar, zelden werknemers dat Nederlands spraken
5,0
Is leuk er te werken ga met plezier naar mijn werk soms wat hoge druk maar valt heel goed mee heel toffe werksfeer tussen collega’s en ook teamleiders
Pros
Gratis warme dranken toffe collega’s
Cons
Voor mij geen