McKinsey & Company Employee Reviews

Best learning school ever
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Brussel22 March 2019
I have been working almost 20 years in this highly ranked company, the number one in its field on a worldwide basis. I was given a lot of different tasks and had the potential to grow, as the company believes it is important to invest in people and to make sure everyone is not getting stuck in its role. I used to work for senior partners, directors, the associate general counsel (Legal), initiated into the process of recruiting and evaluations. I personally prefer a role that gives me the ability to use my skills that are needed to fulfill as a management assistant where agenda management, handling emails, travel arrangements, etc. are key. Also, using my languages (French, English, German) is something that is important for me. I like variety and was given the possibility to show my skills on the different levels.
Ottima organizzazione
Assistente Marketing (Former Employee) –  Brussel-Hoofdstad19 March 2018
Un'organizzazione che serve all'Italia. Ottimo ambiente.
Pros
orari, capi
Cons
nessuno
Bediende General office support
Bediende (Former Employee) –  Brussel26 January 2017
1992-2014 McKinsey & Company
General Office support
Technisch bediende productie
Gebouwen/kantoor werkzaamheden : herstellingen en plaatsen van kantoor benodigdheden. (Eerste jaren)
Member of the supports staf, visual team en productie, meewerken aan de opmaak van rapporten, studies, evaluaties en eindverslagen.
Later persoonlijke assistent van Office manager (10jaar)
Opbouw van kantoren bij klanten (teamroom), evenementen, seminaries.
Privéchauffeur voor Office manager (verlies van rijbewijs), werd later zijn vertrouwens persoon.
Bij verandering van leiderschap kreeg ik terug een Office support rol.
Een nieuwe rol bij het wagenpark beheer (klein 400 wagens) opvolging ongevallen, analyse van de fleet, onderhandelingen met verhuurfirma’s en leasing, opmaak en aanpassingen van car-policy.
4,0
Great multicultural ambience in big company.
Data Analyst (Former Employee) –  Brussels2 November 2016
I analyzed data for several projects in order to help the client take decisions to have a better situation in their market regarding their competitors
Pros
Free Lunches
Interesting projects
Student Consultant (Former Employee) –  Brussels13 September 2016
Full of great people dealing with high level challenges. Hard working environnement but rewarding outcome and career perspective.
Dynamic
Summer Student (Former Employee) –  Brussels9 February 2016
Very dynamic environment with high pressure. Intelligent people that are fun to work with. Very good atmosphere if you enjoy working under pressure with responsibility. Significant work.
5,0
L'expérience la plus structurante pour ma carrière
Sans doute la meilleure chose qui me soit arrivée au cours de ma carrière professionnelle. Un apprentissage extrêmement structurant avec énormément d'opportunités de développement et un environnement très agréable.
Agréable expérience
Student (Former Employee) –  Louvain-la-Neuve, WAL9 October 2014
Travail de recherche consistant en l'établissement d'une base de données minière à fin d'établir un pattern d'évaluation future
5,0
Productive and multicultural work place
Project Assistant (Former Employee) –  Louvain-la-neuve, Belgium23 October 2013
Productive and interesting position with multicultural colleagues. Soft management climate.
The environment was very calm and everyone was concentrated on the work.
Pros
International environment, free breakfasts, lunches, good climate with the managers.
Cons
workaholic climate