McKinsey & Company Employee Review

View all McKinsey & Company reviews

High paced, super-intellectual, up or out
Associate (Former Employee) –  Brussel17 August 2018
The best company for overachievers who want to prove themselves and be among very smart and driven peers. Exceptionally steep learning curve at the expense of personal life. Ruthlessly meritocratic with a distinct set of formal and informal core values.
Pros
Factory of leaders that think structurally and based on numbers
Cons
No company for family people (exceptions are rare)

Other McKinsey & Company Employee Reviews

Best learning school ever
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Brussel22 March 2019
I have been working almost 20 years in this highly ranked company, the number one in its field on a worldwide basis. I was given a lot of different tasks and had the potential to grow, as the company believes it is important to invest in people and to make sure everyone is not getting stuck in its role. I used to work for senior partners, directors, the associate general counsel (Legal), initiated into the process of recruiting and evaluations. I personally prefer a role that gives me the ability to use my skills that are needed to fulfill as a management assistant where agenda management, handling emails, travel arrangements, etc. are key. Also, using my languages (French, English, German) is something that is important for me. I like variety and was given the possibility to show my skills on the different levels.
Ottima organizzazione
Assistente Marketing (Former Employee) –  Brussel-Hoofdstad19 March 2018
Un'organizzazione che serve all'Italia. Ottimo ambiente.
Pros
orari, capi
Cons
nessuno

Ask a question about working or interviewing at McKinsey & Company. Our community is ready to answer.

4,3