MCR, LLC. Reviews

Alle 5 reviews worden getoond
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
4,0
Bedrijfscultuur
Productive, employees must work together
Courtyard Marriott (huidige medewerker) –  Troy, AL29 oktober 2018
Its an okay place to work. You get good discounts on other hotels, workplace is secure. Everything is routine. New management is okay. Last manager was better
Was deze review waardevol?JaNeeRapporteren
4,0
Hampton Inn (voormalige medewerker) –  Pueblo, CO9 augustus 2018
Great work place friendly outgoing and great staff. Lovely rooms clean enviorment quiet. Relaxed place. Hard working staff. If need of any questions or in need of anything, staff got it and is willing to help with any questions.
Great place
Minpunten
Short staff. No other help outs if needed
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1NeeRapporteren
5,0
Great Company to work for/with
Lead Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Huntsville, AL10 mei 2017
I've bounced around between 3-4 other Contracting companies after getting out of the military in 2006. I can honestly say that in my position, things are exactly where they need to be to make the job enjoyable. I get paid a good salary, I don't have someone over my shoulder nonstop, the company president hand writes thank you cards to employees, my supervisor is very laid back and easily approachable, and I get along well with everyone at the local corporate office here in Huntsville. This job, like every other job, is what you make of it. If you do good, and you put in some hard work, you get rewarded. If you're only willing to do the bare minimum, you'll stay at the bottom.
Competitive wages, Great support, Great benefits
Minpunten
Not very many social functions where you get to meet other employees. Only like once a year.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 5NeeRapporteren
1,0
Bedrijfscultuur
This is not the MCR of old.
Analyst (voormalige medewerker) –  WPAFB26 juni 2013
They no longer offer decent benefits/salaries and hide behind the ACCESS contract. ACCESS employees are in the lowest of the lowest tier for salary and benefits.
However, the ACCESS contract did not phase the folks in managment or overhead.

They could care less about their employees, unless they are part of management and overhead.

They are only concerned about filling seats for the customer, regardless if people are qualified or not. And paying for all the overhead.

When they no longer have decent support for their customers, let them try to sit on sit and do the work we do day in and day out.

Majority of the employees do and did not trust management.

Absolutely None!
Minpunten
Where do I begin--insurance, pay, no respect for employees, low employee morale, high turnover, etc
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 17Nee 1Rapporteren
Claim deze Bedrijfspagina

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij MCR, LLC.. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag