Metro AG Reviews

Alle 12 reviews worden getoond
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
5,0
Gemeinschaftlicher Zusammenhalt
Voll-, Teilzeit im Verkauf / Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Neuss7 augustus 2019
Alle Kollegen sind nett, größtenteils älteres Personal, dennoch trotzdem für neues. Kann mich nicht beklagen.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1NeeRapporteren
2,0
Good Company
HR Operations, Working student (voormalige medewerker) –  Düsseldorf, DE7 januari 2019
- free lunch
- sports activities
- development opportunities
- great salary
- international knowledge
- fresh fruit, coffee abd tea and water
- great colleagues
Ad hoc changes
5,0
Fun and Different
Operator (voormalige medewerker) –  Saint Rose, IL23 mei 2018
Work was different from time to time. always was in a new place so a little something different everyday.. Did not like the lack of work in the winter months.
Tasks and accountability
Project Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Nordrhein-Westfalen14 september 2017
Along with my thirst for knowledge and education I have also several years of professional experience in the field of Systemintegration, Finance and Costing. In my previous roles I have lead the team in the process of Conceptualisation and Development of validation process tool for Facility Management Tools viz. CAPEX & OPEX, Forecast & Actuals Tracking tool as well as facilitating Budget approval by the Cash Committee for Facilities issues.

I am well versed in Project Management strategies, thanks to my roles as Project Lead and Projects Assistant where I was responsible for the development of KPIs and reporting.
FM / Project cost transparency in each sector of activities within an organisation is crucial, for me. I have learned to understand that it is important first to understand and simplify - if possible - set the process and its interfaces with other sectors along the Company; then design a concept which should be supported by Key Performance Indicators KPIs (to be defined) in order to "control" (track) activity progress – continuously adapting to ensure KPI’s are achieved.

Being a Computer literate he has been using MS Macro/VB, MS Visio, Access and also SAP FI.CO.PM to name a few. I have enhanced my computer skills with C#, JAVA, PHP, Java Script to name a few.

I am fluent in multi languages like French, English and German which has helped me to interact well with peers and business in Nanterre, Paris.
Pluspunten
Intercultural atmosphere, exciting and challenging working tasks/topics
Minpunten
Unsecured job and position.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1NeeRapporteren
Intern at Metro AG
Global Non Food Management Intern (voormalige medewerker) –  Düsseldorf14 april 2017
As an Intern I was responsible for making reports, supporting the KCT (Kitchen, cooking and Tableware team) with different market analysis, precisely-made presentations and project preparations. My colleagues were very supportive and kind, moreover I learnt a lot from them about international buying of Large and Small Appliances both in Gastro and Complementary.
My analytical and strategical skills have developed a lot, although the position did not fit perfectly to my extraverted and very communicative personality.
The management of the department was quite professional and experienced, but not well-structured and transparent.
Colleagiality
Boring tasks
Great Place to work
Delivery Management Intern (voormalige medewerker) –  Wuhan China22 september 2015
As an professional employer focus on retail Metro has a great opportunity for people to work. They will train you as you can have a really hands-on work to learn in a fast way
Was deze review waardevol?JaNeeRapporteren
+ interdisziplinäres Arbeiten
+ freundliche und hochqualifizierte Kollegen
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 3Nee 4Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Ambiente dinamico, giovane, moderno, organizzato
Addetto alla vendita reparto alimenti secchi (voormalige medewerker) –  Baranzate, LOM17 maart 2015
Parzialmente positiva
Giornata lavorativa un po' ripetitiva
Gestione azienda in modo ottimale il tutto orientato a soddiisfare il cliente
Parte più difficile la gestione dello stress dovuto alle molte mansioni che si devono svolgere in poco tempo
Parte più piacevole soddisfare la clientela
Was deze review waardevol?JaNeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
De solides avantages sociaux.
Ingénieur commercial (voormalige medewerker) –  Metz, B215 oktober 2014
Pas le même travail en fonction du rayon, mais un respect global de l'employé et une rémunération honnête.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 13Nee 2Rapporteren
- Weiterentwicklung
- Übertragung von Verantwortung
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 5Nee 5Rapporteren
Claim deze Bedrijfspagina

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Metro AG. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag