Modis

Modis Pay & Benefits reviews

4,0
Manager was awesome, coworkers are professional enough
I enjoyed working for them because of the schedule

Company matched my previous salary but with no benefits
Pros
free bagels every wednesday
Cons
its contract work
5,0
Modis is a very good consultant company to have worked for. My assignments were very organized and well communicated on a weekly basis. Management was always nice and transparent.
Pros
Compensation for travel and wonderful recruiting managers
Cons
Some jobs are often 2 to 4 hours away from the stationary city
1,0
Non-competes are not okay. Company doesn't pay enough for this to ever be worth signing. No clear direction for converting to full-time. They don't tell you to tell the client you're resigning; to the client, you ghosted them, so it seems like you bailed. Also hurts your chances of employment there.
Pros
If you like lower pay, this is for you
Cons
Lack of security, pay, full-time employee positions
5,0
Really took care of me and keep me in the loop with different jobs. My recruiter was with me each step of the way. The admin side, quick response time and very knowledgeable.
Pros
Pay
Benefits
1,0
Initially, they talk like vary sugar-coated stuff like promising to convert full time and raise in salary. But when things go wrong they don't even bother to ask their employee for help. While they contacted me for a contract position for 3 months, I asked what happen after 3 months then they said they will find another project for me and I should not be worry for that. But while my contract with my very first assignment finished they didn't try to contact me once regarding any job opportunity.
4,0
Great place for contact work. Everyone was kind and professional . Willing to help and work with schedule and job needs. Also a fair wage for your work.
4,0
The team that I work with is amazing and friendly. We work together as well as go out and hang after work. We work and play hard. Great office environment.
Pros
Lunches, outings
Cons
Low compensation
4,0
The Manager of our new and small department gave us the opportunity to create processes, documents, and forms. We divided responsibilities among ourselves with little or no supervision. Management had open-door policy with support whenever needed.
Pros
Fun and friendly work atmosphere. Flexible hours.
Cons
Little or no benefits.
1,0
Company treated us poorly and didn't care about the employee, but rather about meeting their SLA to appease the client (which cared for us even less). Benefits were sub par and not worth getting. No raises, no room for promotion.
5,0
These small time companies may not be able to offer the benefits of larger companies but that are able to increase pay without going through the bureaucracy of a larger company.
Excellent

Trouble Shooting

Blueprints

Final Checks
4,0
Good company with benefits. Quick apply for H1B sponsership. It has different clients in different sector. Salary is totally depend on client interview. They usually don't increase salary. But you can ask for PTO increment and other benefits.
5,0
Long hours but amazing management. I really loved the commission structure and incentives. I made the most money I've ever made here. I had an excellent experience.
5,0
I only worked 32 hours a month - worked with Performant Financial - very nice people to work with - was paid once a week - looked like they had nice benefits - did not use
Pros
paid once a week
Cons
Poor communication
3,0
Modis est une entreprise très bien pour débuter mais les manager n'ont pas beaucoup de connaissance sur le monde de l'industrie ce qui empêche les collaborateurs d'avoir des sujets vraiment intéressants.
Pros
equilibre vie privé / vie professionelle
Cons
salaire bas, manque de considération des supérieur
4,0
My time at Modis was better than I can say for my other jobs in the past. The benefits were great (full health, 401k, dental, vision, Legal, you name it), the commission was uncapped, and the environment was fantastic. This is not a stuffy, dull office. It is lively and full of diverse personalities with much to offer. I was completely new to recruiting and in just a couple months I had it down, thanks to my wonderful coworkers that took the time to mentor me and show me the way.
Pros
Little to no supervision, uncapped commission, full benefits
Cons
Numbers-based, sometimes stressful
5,0
You get paid weekly. I work in a mature environment.The health benefits are low priced. There is paid time off. Your bosses are understanding when you need time off.
3,0
Working for Modis at a customer site is a good introduction to full time employment. I would not recommend it for anyone experienced. The benefits and compensation are lacking, but the ability to meet and connect with other professionals in your industry is a nice boost to ones network.

Overall I would give the company a 3/5 as a whole.
1,0
Lots of politics in this organization. Hard for any new Sales or Recruiter to be successful in this branch. Recruiters are complaisant and don't have a sense of urgency
Pros
Good Benefits
Cons
No Urgency
2,0
Mauvais management, difficulté de progression et de monter en compétence.
Pros
Intercontrat
Cons
Salaire très bas
5,0
I never worked at Modis. I was an independent contactor there placed at Ford Motor Company. I was well supported in being placed to work at Ford.

It took a two weeks for Modis to place me and i received promotions during my employement. I would recommend IT professionals to work with recruitors at Modis.
Pros
Benefit package
Cons
Short breaks, short lunch