Patrick Reviews

Alle 19 reviews worden getoond
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
Bedrijfscultuur
Working for patrick at point fortin
Structural Welder and Fabricator (voormalige medewerker) –  Colorado21 juni 2019
Working for Patrick at point fortin was not all that but still was good because the guys that work there work was a team although the work was stressful
Environnement de travail agréable
Pâtissier stagiaire (voormalige medewerker) –  Strasbourg (67)12 augustus 2018
Environnement de travail agréable. Equipe sympathique et pédaogue, bon rythme de tavail
Great People
Sales (huidige medewerker) –  Howell, MI4 juni 2018
Great Place to work. Very small office and everyone know what is going on. If you have any question you just pop out and ask. For sales you hit the road once a week.
Bedrijfscultuur
A great place to work with great benefits, and amazing management.
Food Service Worker (huidige medewerker) –  Missoula, MT18 december 2017
The kitchen in St. Patrick Hospital in Missoula, Mt is an amazing place to work. It was my first full-time job. Pay is great, and the people there are even better. We went through some hard and busy times, but made it through them. The hardest part of the job was when we were short staffed. When we were short staffed, some of us would have to work 2 or 3 positions. Those days were hard, but management made them a lot easier, either by helping out or even covering a shift if need be.
Company has now dissolved
Business Development Intern (voormalige medewerker) –  Stamford, CT29 oktober 2017
Patrick LLC is a dissolved company that focused on intellectual property law. No longer has open positions as the CEO has gone to another firm to build his career.
N/A
Bedrijfscultuur
Important and relevant global work
Henry Refugee Village Intern Abroad (voormalige medewerker) –  Heidelberg, DE1 mei 2017
I enjoyed working at the Patrick Henry Village over my time abroad studying in Heidelberg, Germany. I learned critical skills such as communicating with management, creating and planning to lead an international classroom environment, and interacting with young children from across the globe. I have learned a lot about myself as a person and a worker while at the PHV and look forward to using the skills i've learned in a domestic work environment.
Ups
PRE-LOADER / PACKAGE HANDLER (huidige medewerker) –  Columbia, MO4 januari 2017
Great place to work! I have met a lot of great people and find the work to be rewarding. Wonderful health insurance benefits. And wonderful career building activities.
Leading Hand
Leading Hand (voormalige medewerker) –  Chandler QLD26 november 2015
Run day to day operations at Transfer Station. Be responsible for the collection and distribution of all types of waste. Be responsible for all BBC by laws and codes for the safe storage of waste. Be responsible for the safty for public and staff.
Nil
Long Hours
Law firm
Legal Secretary (voormalige medewerker) –  South Bend, IN22 oktober 2015
Worked as a legal secretary in the early stages of my career. This firm no longer is together. Spent my days preparing legal documents, answering phones, billing and going to the court house for document signatures
First job
Small office
Bedrijfscultuur
Legal Assistant/Paralegal (huidige medewerker) –  Chattanooga, TN22 oktober 2015
Great place to work. All of us are a team and work together well. Love working here. The hardest part of my job is that my workload is so heavy. I have learned how to prioritize better. The most enjoyable part of my job is just doing what I enjoy and working with great people!
Fun place to work
Commercial Sales Representative (huidige medewerker) –  San Francisco, CA30 maart 2015
Fun place to work and meet different people not hard at all. Learn a lot about sales and CAD drawings. People are wonderful and great to be around.
Excellent Firm
Lead Office Assistant (voormalige medewerker) –  Chattanooga, TN10 februari 2015
The opportunity to work here was a great experience. Answering phones, file management, supervised fellow employees, and took on work overflow from other staff were among my many duties. I learned how to manage my time and juggle tasks as assigned as well as many other things. The most difficult aspect of the job was meeting deadlines as defined by the partners. The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting new clients and developing relationships with my peers.
Great Firm to work for
Very demanding
Attention to detail
Supply SGT (voormalige medewerker) –  Cocoa beach10 januari 2015
Patrolling and securing vital assets and high valued equipment.
Bedrijfscultuur
A national company of growth providing many opportunities during my work time.
Senior Administration Officer (voormalige medewerker) –  Carrington NSW9 december 2014
Patrick (Asciano) at Carrington, Newcastle is a solid based stevedoring and shipping logistics business that has been in place for over 15 years.

My typical day was never typical - my tasks were many and varied over the years. Starting as an administration officer (accounts payable and receivable) then taking on more duties such as payroll, labour hire allocations, client queries, management of clerical team, OHS involvement, site rennovations and general office daily running.

Being a large company meant many changes over the years as to who headed the helm at the site level. Management practices changed with each new leader and after a period of adjustment I felt that I offered a high standard of support and performance for all the senior personnel.

I thoroughly enjoyed the day to day interactions with my colleagues and the constant changes and challenges that we faced each day.
Pluspunten
Relaxed happy work environment, excellent location at Carrington
Minpunten
Varied shipping schedule could be challenging
got to travel around
Wild Land Firefighter (voormalige medewerker) –  Springfield, OR2 december 2013
I enjoyed being in the great outdoors, and i got to travel alot
food was provided
Minpunten
away from home alot, no health insurance
Bedrijfscultuur
Great place to work, family oriented.
Direct Care Worker (voormalige medewerker) –  Detroit, Mi28 juli 2013
A typically day at work consist of cooking, passing medication and getting residents ready for their day program. The hardest part of the job was no sick time. The easiest part of the job was the hours I worked, it allowed me to be able to pick my daughter up from school before going to work.
The work hours.
No sick time.
Bedrijfscultuur
Very good place to get experience.
Volunteer Intern (huidige medewerker) –  Hickory, NC14 juli 2013
Patrick, Harper & Dixon was a good place to get my first taste of working in a law office. The employees were all very helpful and interested in helping me learn about working in that kind of environment. I learned the basics of law office work, handling paperwork, using the phone system, handling mail, closing files, and working with clients.
Bedrijfscultuur
an easy job if you follow the rules.
Sheas, General Contractor (voormalige medewerker) –  Residental Home Mundelein,IL.19 juli 2012
Making the job run smoothly per IDPH,OSHA,EPA Laws haveing no accidents,the hardest part of the job is the paper work,no visible emissions of lead dust and controling the wind.
wearing a respirator
Minpunten
easy work with job security
Claim deze Bedrijfspagina

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Patrick. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag