Peps

Peps Employee Reviews

okay to gain experience and may have a nice cafe to drinks and eats and overall is okay, nice to work , friendly people and have a nice environemnt and also nice
Pros
nice cafe
Cons
management is okay
C 'est un travail génial ,car ça nous a permis de découvrir la nature et des sites fabuleux. a par que le salaire et un misère
Pros
Détente en pleine nature
Cons
Port de charge lourde, pas de véhicule
Ability to meet and interact with patients across the spectrum of health care in the clinic setting. Wellness recommendations and monitoring to promote preventative health, medication management assistance and community outreach assistance.
Peps is an upper class restaurant with high standards. I have learned that I need to carry myself in the most professional way possible to deliver excellent service. Management is very fair and understanding. The environment is friendly and fun. I enjoy working when we have a full house. I would have to say the worst experiences for me have all related to a slow day. Only because there are no customers so no money is made. My best experiences are when we have a very busy day and people are constantly coming in to dine. I also enjoy engaging in small talk with customers while I serve them.
La PEP'S est vraiment très bien, on apprend plus sur le groupe et sur nous même.
My few years at Peps (Université Laval) were great overall. As a lifeguard, my job was taken very seriously and the public safety was always the top priority. The team is welcoming and makes sure every member knows what to do, and how.
basico, constante y satisfactorio el trabajo que se elabora
desempeño mas que ordinario trabajo bajo precion ejecución de ordenes trabajo en equipo y solitario
Pros
trabo 364 dias del año
Cons
permisos con antisipasion de 1 mes
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Peps?
  1. Employee Reviews