PlusOne Reviews

Alle 14 reviews worden getoond
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
1,0
Bedrijfscultuur
Worst place I ever worked at
Technical Support (voormalige medewerker) –  Akron, OH9 augustus 2019
Run away while you can!! They hire you in at $14/hr but if you miss ONE day or even HALF a day you drop to $10 an hour for that pay period. They will harass you until you quit. The floor manager has no clue what he is doing along with the owners son who is just there for a check. They will make anyone a supervisor and half the time they're wacked out a clueless. Horrible culture.
Pluspunten
Bonus structure if you dont miss out
Everything they are horrible
Bedrijfscultuur
Great Place to work but draining
Sales Agent (voormalige medewerker) –  Saint George, UT12 september 2018
I liked to work there but it quickly becomes a draining job. There is a ton of turn over especially when management keeps changing positions or sets unrealistic expectations like doubling the amount of sales over the course of a month. That being said great co-workers and I liked having more freedom in my scheduling.
Close to home
customer service representative (huidige medewerker) –  AKRON OH26 augustus 2018
Fast pace it depends on the situation you can get fired for the simplest things if have to ask to go to the bathroom and if its approved you only have 7 mins
LIKE MY COWORKERS
NO SICK DAYS
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 1Rapporteren
2,0
Loud and not organized
Customer Service Representative (huidige medewerker) –  Akron, OH6 juni 2018
The supervisors are not helpful and there is not enough work. They send you home early a lot and they are extremely petty. They treat the employees like they are children and have to put up with anything. The training is horrible. They make you buy there shirts and jackets and you can only drink water on the floor.
You can earn comm
Everything else
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 1Rapporteren
Absolutely amazing.
Peer Coach/Sales Agent (huidige medewerker) –  Saint George, UT28 november 2017
These guys are like family. They treat you well, are understanding of life, and want you to win. They have changed my communication style and outlook on life and I will always love this job.
Pluspunten
Flexibility, Understanding, healthy environment, world class training.
Tedious calls
Ok Job
Inbound CSR (voormalige medewerker) –  Akron, OH13 mei 2017
this job was your typical call center job. the pay was great the rules constantly change also the bonus structure. i worked in the tech support. which was great i made a lot of money.
Pay structure
Minpunten
the supervisors were messy and childish
Bedrijfscultuur
Very professional staff and great place to excersize
Laundry Attendant (voormalige medewerker) –  Jersey City, NJ29 september 2016
Personal trainers new did their jobs. Had well-maintained gym equipment. Supply members with gym clothes and sneakers. Have groups classes or personal workout tailored for member.
Pluspunten
All workers can use the gym
General Manager
Great place to learn
Exercise/Wellness Specialist Intern (huidige medewerker) –  Burlington, MA21 april 2016
It was a great experience to learn and grow with the group. I have an excellent internship with them. I can use this information in my future work experiences to improve my standing.
Favorite Job
Sales Agent (voormalige medewerker) –  Saint George, UT22 oktober 2015
My typical day well i worked graveyards that was my shift and i loved it, i got inbound sales calls all throughout my shift and made a good percentage of completed sales and got paid hourly plus commision. The employees and Managers. I enjoyed everything about my job!
Good Money and And Good Company
Liked working at home
Customer Support/Sales (voormalige medewerker) –  sandy, utah18 augustus 2015
I liked the hours and being able to work at home. Nice people. Liked to be able to work the hours I wanted to. Company was great to work for.
2,0
An OK job
Customer Service Agent (huidige medewerker) –  Orlando, FL8 mei 2014
Its a good job for about a year or so. No chance for advancement. Most of management is pretty unprofessional. Best part about this job is that it's secure. Worst part is dealing with unprofessional managers.
a paycheck
Minpunten
managers, compensation, unprofessionalism, no room for growth
great people
Runner (voormalige medewerker) –  Toronto, ON16 januari 2014
the people were very good and easy to work with and get along with.
management had no clue how hard the job was and what the customers wanted and how they wanted it.
easy going co-workers
Minpunten
management did not talk with us
Bedrijfscultuur
Easy going atmosphere, valuable experience
Customer Service Agent (huidige medewerker) –  Toronto, ON22 oktober 2013
PlusOne is a in-building courier service as well as a type of temp agency for its clients. A typical day for me is in part working in our mail room, inbounding courier packages, sorting, and then the delivery of those packages in a timely manner. I am also responsible for picking up outgoing courier packages from our clients when they call, as dictated by our dispatcher. The environment is wonderful in the courier office, with an easy going atmosphere and pleasant socializing with my co-workers. Our site supervisor is also very approachable and fun to be around.
The other part of my job is working for our clients as a temporary receptionist when booked, sometimes for daily breaks or for multi-week assignments. I greatly enjoy this part of my job, and feel it has given me the most valuable work experience to take to my next place of employment.
I would say the most difficult part of my job is balancing my duties, making sure any packages I am responsible for are delivered so that I have enough time to change clothing and go to any reception assignment. Thankfully time management is one of my strengths, so this is often done without too much hassle.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2NeeRapporteren
Claim deze Bedrijfspagina

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij PlusOne. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag