PlusOne

PlusOne Employee Reviews

3,0
Extreme changes in management from the beginning often felt like “No one at the steering wheel”..? It could pretty intense work environment at times which could have been a terrific job for all with proper direction/management. Some what of a swimming w/sharks vibe. Always different from week to week. Good interaction between co-worker who weren’t the “Sharks”...
Pros
Great discounts on products
Cons
Main work room was filthy..! Always felt like from ceiling to rugs needed a deep steam cleaning.
5,0
This company has proven that they care about their employees during this covid-19 pandemic.

They have really shown me that there are companies out there that have their employee's best interests at heart.
5,0
Great company, If I could I'd work there again. Great work environment, good energy. Awesome supervisors. Great pay. Best of all inbound calls. Fun products to sell, and the employees get to sample everything they sell and can offer real feedback . They have great workshops to help employees make more sales.
3,0
The people were the best of out the job, didnt pay enough for the long hours. Management could be better. Learned a lot about reception and how to interact with people.
4,0
everybody is friendly and it's a good environment to be around. easy tasks and easy to complete, also the pay is good. also get to learn new things everyday.
1,0
Run away while you can!! They hire you in at $14/hr but if you miss ONE day or even HALF a day you drop to $10 an hour for that pay period. They will harass you until you quit. The floor manager has no clue what he is doing along with the owners son who is just there for a check. They will make anyone a supervisor and half the time they're wacked out a clueless. Horrible culture.
Pros
Bonus structure if you dont miss out
Cons
Everything they are horrible
3,0
I liked to work there but it quickly becomes a draining job. There is a ton of turn over especially when management keeps changing positions or sets unrealistic expectations like doubling the amount of sales over the course of a month. That being said great co-workers and I liked having more freedom in my scheduling.
3,0
Fast pace it depends on the situation you can get fired for the simplest things if have to ask to go to the bathroom and if its approved you only have 7 mins
Pros
Like my coworkers
Cons
No sick days
2,0
The supervisors are not helpful and there is not enough work. They send you home early a lot and they are extremely petty. They treat the employees like they are children and have to put up with anything. The training is horrible. They make you buy there shirts and jackets and you can only drink water on the floor.
Pros
You can earn comm
Cons
Everything else
5,0
These guys are like family. They treat you well, are understanding of life, and want you to win. They have changed my communication style and outlook on life and I will always love this job.
Pros
Flexibility, Understanding, healthy environment, world class training.
Cons
Tedious calls
5,0
this job was your typical call center job. the pay was great the rules constantly change also the bonus structure. i worked in the tech support. which was great i made a lot of money.
Pros
Pay structure
Cons
the supervisors were messy and childish
4,0
Personal trainers new did their jobs. Had well-maintained gym equipment. Supply members with gym clothes and sneakers. Have groups classes or personal workout tailored for member.
Pros
All workers can use the gym
Cons
General Manager
5,0
It was a great experience to learn and grow with the group. I have an excellent internship with them. I can use this information in my future work experiences to improve my standing.
5,0
My typical day well i worked graveyards that was my shift and i loved it, i got inbound sales calls all throughout my shift and made a good percentage of completed sales and got paid hourly plus commision. The employees and Managers. I enjoyed everything about my job!
Pros
Good Money and And Good Company
4,0
I liked the hours and being able to work at home. Nice people. Liked to be able to work the hours I wanted to. Company was great to work for.
2,0
Its a good job for about a year or so. No chance for advancement. Most of management is pretty unprofessional. Best part about this job is that it's secure. Worst part is dealing with unprofessional managers.
Pros
a paycheck
Cons
managers, compensation, unprofessionalism, no room for growth
3,0
the people were very good and easy to work with and get along with.
management had no clue how hard the job was and what the customers wanted and how they wanted it.
Pros
easy going co-workers
Cons
management did not talk with us
4,0
PlusOne is a in-building courier service as well as a type of temp agency for its clients. A typical day for me is in part working in our mail room, inbounding courier packages, sorting, and then the delivery of those packages in a timely manner. I am also responsible for picking up outgoing courier packages from our clients when they call, as dictated by our dispatcher. The environment is wonderful in the courier office, with an easy going atmosphere and pleasant socializing with my co-workers. Our site supervisor is also very approachable and fun to be around.
The other part of my job is working for our clients as a temporary receptionist when booked, sometimes for daily breaks or for multi-week assignments. I greatly enjoy this part of my job, and feel it has given me the most valuable work experience to take to my next place of employment.

I would say the most difficult part of my job is balancing my duties, making sure any packages I am responsible for are delivered so that I have enough time to change clothing and go to any reception assignment. Thankfully time management is one of my strengths, so this is often done without too much hassle.