PPCI

PPCI Employee Reviews

3,0
There are some part of my job that is fun and hard. it's just a typical day of my work. Fun because I enjoy my work environment and workmates, it helps me a lot to relax my mind so I can able to do my job everyday. Hard because of everyday task but I just think that I just play with it so it relieves the stress. Playing while earning money for my everyday expenses and to achieve my goals.
1,0
cashier department., I've learned a lot of things such as how to be good cashiering. and provide good customer.the hardest is sometimes the breaktime is too late due to lock of custumers.
Pros
1hr break and 15 mins. coffee break
5,0
É uma empresa familiar. Aprendi muito como lidar com pessoas nesta empresa.
3,0
environnement agréable et bon état d'esprit ne pas avoir peur de travailler
4,0
The advent of one-stop shopping convenience began in 1998 when PUREGOLD opened its first branch along Shaw Blvd. in Mandaluyong City. The store offered a wide array of goods from groceries, apparel, household accessories and furniture at very affordable prices. During that time, the one-stop shopping philosophy was still a novel idea to consumers but with the excellent service and quality products it provided, it did not take long for Puregold to make its mark in the retail industry. Today, it has grown into a giant retail chain with more than 225 stores nationwide.
Pros
Excellent Customer Service and Quality Products
Cons
Opened long hours and extend opening hours for maximal Numbers of Customers
4,0
too fun to work with co employee
learn how to deal with complaints

become patient

being dangerous site of the company
Pros
above minimun
Cons
danger location