Pro Clean Reviews

Alle 50 reviews worden getoond
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
Is not fun at all
Cleaner (part-time) (voormalige medewerker) –  Newcastle upon Tyne16 augustus 2019
Very bad managment, you have to work every weekend, they don't give you good gloves for work or good instruments, solutions, sometimes you have to buy right instruments to .work. I don't recomand this job.
What a bunch of jerks!
Cleaner (voormalige medewerker) –  Calgary25 juli 2019
I left another job for what I thought would be a step up with a professional company. At least that's the impression I got at my interview.

They started me with two four- hour shifts at a condo complex, with very little actual training.

I then spotted a posting for a school custodian, something I have more than eight years experience doing. I spent two full shifts at the school, mostly sitting around with the other staff because they didn't have much to give me despite asking several times. Finally just washed windows to be helpful.

Then had a visit the next eve. from the supervisor - telling me I'm just not qualified for the job and they had made a mistake offering the school position to me. After strongly disagreeing and listing off my experience, he then told me the two people who did my "training" claimed I didn't seem to have any cleaning experience at all! Really, based on what exactly?

He did offer to try and put me at another condo complex, but I had heard enough. Offer me a job and then snatch it back without even giving a person a fair chance, and then insulting me on top of it.

Maybe you will have better luck. Just don't make the mistake of leaving another job (however bad) to take a chance with these jerks.
Pluspunten
None, wasn't there long enough to notice any.
lousy training, inept management
Productive leadership
Crew Supervisor (voormalige medewerker) –  Ridgeland, MS24 juni 2019
Focused on mission of company. Consistent growth along with training of new skills. Open door policy for all team-members. Everyone working as a team to achieve same goals
Definitely work
Cleaning Technician (voormalige medewerker) –  Yucaipa, CA12 juni 2019
Overall liked the work I did just not the people I worked with. Management wasn't the best either with a lazy supervisor. Paid under the table & being put on call with no explanation
Pluspunten
Paid under the table, good hours
Minpunten
Not much pay, paid under the table, boss
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 1Rapporteren
Buena
Trabajadora manual (voormalige medewerker) –  Panamá21 mei 2019
Es uNa buena empresa que se preocupa por sus trabajadores y personal.
Seguro médico.vales
Ninguno
lost in the night
Management Assistant (voormalige medewerker) –  Ohio18 maart 2019
The owner and manager of the company had no idea what his day by day role was, nor did he/she know how to manage people. Everyday was very misdirected and crazy. Poor use of resources.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
I enjoyed this line of work but you knew you were nobody with this company
Cleaner/Maintenance (voormalige medewerker) –  Florida medical in Zephyrhills12 maart 2019
This company is very shady if they like you they like you and if they don’t they don’t and you better watch out if they don’t they will find reasons to make sure you get fired and they will also use you and tell you you’re going to get raises you never get a raise at this company stay the same nine dollars per hour no matter how long you’re there . You had no confidentiality it at all if you’d went to her to talk to her about something she would go tell everybody else your business she had her favorites they got the hours and they listen to what other people say they don’t come to you and find out the truth before they go running your mouth or have a new fired very very shady I do not like this company I don’t like the management and I tried to call the M head head man and he hung up on me
Pluspunten
The only good thing about this job is I like to the work I enjoyed what I was doing
No confidentiality at all
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1Nee 1Rapporteren
3,0
Good Company
Steam Truck Operator (huidige medewerker) –  Grande Prairie, AB12 maart 2019
Good work life balance and team atmosphere. Good management team and constructive criticism all around good people to work for and would work for them again.
Bedrijfscultuur
I didn't mind this job but I can fo better do glad they lost account
Cleaning Teck (voormalige medewerker) –  Pinellas Park, FL6 maart 2019
The company is not good but not too bad they did not always have supplies needed. I don't think they put a lot of effort into getting good employees. I think this copany went out if business.
Nice boss
Not enough work
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2NeeRapporteren
autonomie
Technicienne de surface (voormalige medewerker) –  Luxembourg1 maart 2019
travail en autonomie. et connaissance des des produit
heures de travail ajustable
Minpunten
lavage de materiel a la maison
3,0
Yes loved working there
Cleaner (part-time) (voormalige medewerker) –  Resturants city centre23 januari 2019
Love to work love to meet new people get job done keep head down get on with wot is asked of me never complain always get on with every 1 work well in team and on my own love to be out working
relaxed but onorganized
Office Cleaner (voormalige medewerker) –  Zephyrhills, FL2 januari 2019
My manager was completely unorganized every day. From being sent home early to not knowing when im going home. Supposed to be 6-9 pm. Too much stress for a part time job. Manager relied on other employees for instruction.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 4Nee 1Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Nice people but they don't run their business right.
Laundry Attendant (voormalige medewerker) –  Flint, MI19 december 2018
You don't want to work for this company for starters you don't get paid minimum wage you make less than minimum wage and then after your 90 days they fire you for no reason.
Some friendly workers
Don't make minimum wage.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1Nee 1Rapporteren
Fun work place
Car Detailer (huidige medewerker) –  Lynn Haven, FL25 september 2018
It’s a pretty good place to work ream work is a plus a job worth having if u need every day pay team work is a great job to have would love to stay but need better
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 2Rapporteren
agreable
Agent d'entretien (voormalige medewerker) –  Beaucaire (30)16 september 2018
Un travail agréable membre de l'équipe très gentille
protuctive workplace
cleaner (voormalige medewerker) –  Manchester, Greater Manchester2 augustus 2018
the job was like any other, it was few hours that worked and used to be in restaurants or offices. The work was not very hard was simply clean, both dishes as some kitchen restaurants or tables and office chairs. I look for something similar or something c that has to do with translating since I speak 4 languages.
Bedrijfscultuur
Pro-Clean has the best owner!
Janitorial Worker (huidige medewerker) –  Redding, CA14 april 2018
My boss is the most understanding, professional and helping boss I could ever ask for. I love working at Pro-Clean and recommend it to anyone who is credible and worth being hired at Pro-Clean.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 7Nee 1Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Fun and Got wet all the time
Car Washer (voormalige medewerker) –  Davenport, IA6 april 2018
I would go in and clock in then i would go to the front of the building where the cars was ready to be washed by hand and spry them down i would get about 30 cars every 10 to 15 mins I learned faster ways to clean cars the hardest part of the job was to maintain my pace the part i loved the most was getting to drive other peoples cars to the track to get it washed.
Pluspunten
getting to see amazing cars
Getting wet every day
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 1Rapporteren
Workplace
Maintenance (voormalige medewerker) –  Chester, PA28 maart 2018
Coworkers was very friendly and helpful when needed..work load sometimes was heavy but we always got the job done in a timely manner. And management was always around to assist where needed
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2Nee 1Rapporteren
4,0
Bedrijfscultuur
Productive, had to always stay busy
Car Washer/Detailer (voormalige medewerker) –  Mason, OH1 januari 2018
This job was probably one of my least favorites, mostly because of the management style, always rude and screaming. The workers there are only in high School so it’s hard to do a job perfectly like I like to when everyone around you is fooling around.
Pluspunten
Free car washes, inside and out
Terrible management, bad co-workers
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 6NeeRapporteren
Claim deze Bedrijfspagina

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Pro Clean. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag