Radisson Hotel Group Employee Reviews

1,0
bad
Assistant General Manager (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, KS16 October 2019
bad bad bad this hotel group is not easy to work worth and they do not have very good support or do they have peole that seem to want to help or make life easier
Place of Growth
Cluster Sales and Marketing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Cape Town, Western Cape17 September 2019
Working for the RHG has taught me so much. There is information that I will carry with me for the rest of my life because I worked with them. I will go back if they ever offered me a Job again.
Great potential
Guest Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Chicago, IL12 September 2019
Radisson has very dedicated workers and staff striving to do their best. Sometimes employees needs and desires seem to fall on deaf ears with a continuous culture of playing catch up.
Pros
Free Lunch, hotel discounts
Cons
unreasonable schedule, inconsistent work culture
1,0
Extremly friendly staff but everything else is terrible
Food and Beverage Assistant (Former Employee) –  Aberdeen, Aberdeen City6 September 2019
Do not work here unless you want terrible pay, no tips, like working 2 hours overtime, having a cheapskate general manager, having old and broken equipment and enjoy being on understaffed shifts every day. Other than this the staff and duty managers are extremely friendly and welcoming
5,0
Excelente empresa con oportunidades de desarrollo personal y profesional
DIRECTOR REGIONAL VENTAS INTERNACIONALES (Former Employee) –  Ciudad de México5 August 2019
Radisson hotel group es una exce;lente emprsa que ofrece oportuniddes de crecimiento profesional y personal. En crecimiento dentro de mexico pero con gran representatividad a nivel mundial
Terrible place to work
Food and Beverage Assistant (Former Employee) –  Manchester, Greater Manchester1 August 2019
New management came in. Was treated differently based on my colour and told about my work ethic, when was not a problem before. I was discriminated behind my back and the management did nothing about it!
1,0
I rather hold a sign in hwy
Dishwasher/Prep Cook/Busser (Former Employee) –  Melbourne, FL25 July 2019
The kitchen staff and chef are wonderful people. But the food director and hotel managers cheat you out of your hours. And their no air conditioning...
HR Manager (Current Employee) –  Manchester, Greater Manchester24 June 2019
Lovely team and great culture in the office. It's fun and the team are very helpful. There are lots of opportunities to develop. The role can be fast paced and challenging, but there is always support on hand.
Pros
Staff rates for hotel stays, free lunch, development opportunities
Bad just bad
Night Audit Manager on Duty/ Front Office Agent (Former Employee) –  Buena Park, CA24 June 2019
While working there biggest issues were uncleanliness not enough supplies imagine having to explain why you dont have sheets, towels or blankets and why the ones you do have are old and brown... pipes burst during weddings... management refused to acknowledge the issues (fyi under new management) not any benefits, not really any vacation time, no advancement
4,0
Friendly work environment and great local management team
Customer Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  County Dublin20 June 2019
Extremely friendly management team, ready to be flexible with shifts and always eager to find best conditions for employees. Managers and supervisors are always here to assist with any questions. Good level of training provided, possibility to do cross -departments training.
Pros
Flexible hours, great management team, free outings, healthcare plans, hotels discounted rates for employees, friends & family members
Cons
not the highest pay
commis de cuisine
Commis Chef (Former Employee) –  Nairobi, KE19 June 2019
well structured. lots of work. lots of training. has a great youth empowerment programme as managers and colleagues.......................................
Great Company Horrible Franchise in Buena Park
Director of Sales (Former Employee) –  Buena Park, CA15 June 2019
The Radisson Hotel Group is great with awesome supportive team. The Corporate Team is available and helpful. The Franchise at Buena Park is horrible just like the guests reviews.
Pros
Great location
Cons
Owner did not pay out commission or bonus. No 401k, low salary, horrid old working conditions
5,0
I have been working at Radisson Hotel Group full-time ( more than 5 years)
F&B supervisor (Current Employee) –  Delhi10 June 2019
Radisson Hotel Group boasts an impressive portfolio of brands with properties in some of the world’s most desirable and exciting locations. We provide exceptional service in all of our hotels across the globe and we strive to deliver a hospitality experience that is beyond guest expectations. We continue to elevate the guest experience with innovations in technology and guest service that uniquely differentiate our brands.

keep up the good work
Pros
Great Place to work, good team, learning & Growth
Cons
work life balance, compensation is on the lower side
4,0
Hard work but friendly staff
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Edinburgh, City of Edinburgh31 May 2019
I worked in Radisson Collection for almost two years, it's a nice place to work, good and friendly staff. The job is hard like in every hotel but not impossible. 30 minutes break in the cantine and the monthly payment always in time.
Pros
Free lunch, good team
Cons
Zero hours contract
Lamentable
- (Former Employee) –  Nantes (44)28 May 2019
Certains chefs de service sont à la fois arrogants et condescendants et n'ont visiblement pas conscience que les gens ont une vie en dehors du travail.

J'ai malheureusement eu affaire à des responsables hypocrites, d'une lâcheté incroyable et manquant cruellement de savoir vivre.

Critiques permanentes et injurieuses. Le personnel qui travaille depuis l'ouverture fait sa loi.

Manque de transparence et délation au sein des équipes.

Un conseil si vous souhaitez faire carrière dans ce domaine il vaut mieux fuir avant d'en ressortir dégouté et écœuré.
Pros
Situation géographique(établissement avec un potentiel inexploité)
Cons
Manque de respect et dévalorisation du travail accompli, très mauvaise ambiance
Staff are amazing
Food & Beverage Manager (Former Employee) –  Brunel14 May 2019
Food and Beverage Manage I am responsible for all F&B and day-to-day operations within budgeted guidelines and to the highest standards
Preserve excellent levels of internal and external customer service
Design exceptional menus, purchase goods and continuously make necessary improvements
Identify customers needs and respond proactively to all of their concerns
Lead F&B team by attracting, recruiting, training and appraising talented personnel
Establish targets, KPI’s, schedules, policies and procedures
Provide a two way communication and nurture an ownership environment with emphasis in motivation and teamwork
Pros
free meals on duty
Cons
Ok Hours
3,0
Good overall employment
Security Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UT13 May 2019
The atmosphere is always up beat and friendly , there is opportunity to meet a lot of different people from different countries and all walks of life.
1,0
Radisson blu collection old town Edinburgh
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Edinburgh,6 May 2019
I worked as housekeeping.The third day when i started I cant find my things to work with So the housekeeping supervisor she isn t professional.We worked for a few hours
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Without equipment housekeeping.
Friendly and cooperative environment
Kitchen Porter (Current Employee) –  Kitchen2 May 2019
Working in the Radisson Blu Hotel kitchen is a pleasure . Nice people with some skills. the kitchen is clean and organised. The Head Chef is a professional and skilled person. Nice atmosphere.
Pros
Free lunches
Learning experience
Manager Pre-Opening Operations (Current Employee) –  India2 April 2019
My experience was being a F&B Operations expert and I joined the group to enhance my knowledge in other areas of a new opening/conversion property.
I can confidently handle a new project's opening with the experience I have gained from the organization.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Radisson Hotel Group. Our community is ready to answer.

3,5