Radisson Hotel Group Reviews

Alle 80 reviews worden getoond
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
Bedrijfscultuur
Excelente empresa con oportunidades de desarrollo personal y profesional
DIRECTOR REGIONAL VENTAS INTERNACIONALES (voormalige medewerker) –  Ciudad de México5 augustus 2019
Radisson hotel group es una exce;lente emprsa que ofrece oportuniddes de crecimiento profesional y personal. En crecimiento dentro de mexico pero con gran representatividad a nivel mundial
Terrible place to work
Food and Beverage Assistant (voormalige medewerker) –  Manchester, Greater Manchester1 augustus 2019
New management came in. Was treated differently based on my colour and told about my work ethic, when was not a problem before. I was discriminated behind my back and the management did nothing about it!
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 5NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
I rather hold a sign in hwy
Dishwasher/Prep Cook/Busser (voormalige medewerker) –  Melbourne, FL25 juli 2019
The kitchen staff and chef are wonderful people. But the food director and hotel managers cheat you out of your hours. And their no air conditioning...
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1NeeRapporteren
HR Manager (huidige medewerker) –  Manchester, Greater Manchester24 juni 2019
Lovely team and great culture in the office. It's fun and the team are very helpful. There are lots of opportunities to develop. The role can be fast paced and challenging, but there is always support on hand.
Pluspunten
Staff rates for hotel stays, free lunch, development opportunities
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2Nee 2Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Friendly work environment and great local management team
Customer Support Specialist (huidige medewerker) –  County Dublin20 juni 2019
Extremely friendly management team, ready to be flexible with shifts and always eager to find best conditions for employees. Managers and supervisors are always here to assist with any questions. Good level of training provided, possibility to do cross -departments training.
Pluspunten
Flexible hours, great management team, free outings, healthcare plans, hotels discounted rates for employees, friends & family members
not the highest pay
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2NeeRapporteren
commis de cuisine
Commis Chef (voormalige medewerker) –  Nairobi, KE19 juni 2019
well structured. lots of work. lots of training. has a great youth empowerment programme as managers and colleagues.......................................
Bedrijfscultuur
I have been working at Radisson Hotel Group full-time ( more than 5 years)
F&B supervisor (huidige medewerker) –  Delhi10 juni 2019
Radisson Hotel Group boasts an impressive portfolio of brands with properties in some of the world’s most desirable and exciting locations. We provide exceptional service in all of our hotels across the globe and we strive to deliver a hospitality experience that is beyond guest expectations. We continue to elevate the guest experience with innovations in technology and guest service that uniquely differentiate our brands.

keep up the good work
Great Place to work, good team, learning & Growth
Minpunten
work life balance, compensation is on the lower side
Bedrijfscultuur
Hard work but friendly staff
Housekeeper (voormalige medewerker) –  Edinburgh, City of Edinburgh31 mei 2019
I worked in Radisson Collection for almost two years, it's a nice place to work, good and friendly staff. The job is hard like in every hotel but not impossible. 30 minutes break in the cantine and the monthly payment always in time.
Free lunch, good team
Zero hours contract
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 3NeeRapporteren
Lamentable
- (voormalige medewerker) –  Nantes (44)28 mei 2019
Certains chefs de service sont à la fois arrogants et condescendants et n'ont visiblement pas conscience que les gens ont une vie en dehors du travail.

J'ai malheureusement eu affaire à des responsables hypocrites, d'une lâcheté incroyable et manquant cruellement de savoir vivre.

Critiques permanentes et injurieuses. Le personnel qui travaille depuis l'ouverture fait sa loi.

Manque de transparence et délation au sein des équipes.

Un conseil si vous souhaitez faire carrière dans ce domaine il vaut mieux fuir avant d'en ressortir dégouté et écœuré.
Pluspunten
Situation géographique(établissement avec un potentiel inexploité)
Minpunten
Manque de respect et dévalorisation du travail accompli, très mauvaise ambiance
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 7NeeRapporteren
Staff are amazing
Food & Beverage Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Brunel14 mei 2019
Food and Beverage Manage I am responsible for all F&B and day-to-day operations within budgeted guidelines and to the highest standards
Preserve excellent levels of internal and external customer service
Design exceptional menus, purchase goods and continuously make necessary improvements
Identify customers needs and respond proactively to all of their concerns
Lead F&B team by attracting, recruiting, training and appraising talented personnel
Establish targets, KPI’s, schedules, policies and procedures
Provide a two way communication and nurture an ownership environment with emphasis in motivation and teamwork
free meals on duty
Ok Hours
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1Nee 1Rapporteren
3,0
Good overall employment
Security Supervisor (huidige medewerker) –  Salt Lake City, UT13 mei 2019
The atmosphere is always up beat and friendly , there is opportunity to meet a lot of different people from different countries and all walks of life.
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 1Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Radisson blu collection old town Edinburgh
Housekeeping (voormalige medewerker) –  Edinburgh,6 mei 2019
I worked as housekeeping.The third day when i started I cant find my things to work with So the housekeeping supervisor she isn t professional.We worked for a few hours
Free lunch
Without equipment housekeeping.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 10NeeRapporteren
Friendly and cooperative environment
Kitchen Porter (huidige medewerker) –  Kitchen2 mei 2019
Working in the Radisson Blu Hotel kitchen is a pleasure . Nice people with some skills. the kitchen is clean and organised. The Head Chef is a professional and skilled person. Nice atmosphere.
Free lunches
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1Nee 2Rapporteren
Learning experience
Manager Pre-Opening Operations (huidige medewerker) –  India2 april 2019
My experience was being a F&B Operations expert and I joined the group to enhance my knowledge in other areas of a new opening/conversion property.
I can confidently handle a new project's opening with the experience I have gained from the organization.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1Nee 1Rapporteren
Wack
Bartender (voormalige medewerker) –  Bristol, Bristol15 maart 2019
Dont apply for the job unless you wish to get mugged off, staff are great but management is poor, dipped salary, last changes, lack of communication and generally poor service when it comes to treating employees fairly.
Free lunches
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 16Nee 1Rapporteren
2,0
Great Staff, Bad Management
F&D Assistant (huidige medewerker) –  Bristol1 maart 2019
Staff are great and have made some good friends, management however is shocking - Very poorly run, no wonder they are reporting losses. You also have to fight for your pay, common practice for staff to be underpaid here. My advice would be to avoid them.
Pluspunten
Free lunch (if youre given enough time to eat it)
Minimum wage, Poor Management
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 21NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
New management are absolutely awful
Sales Executive (voormalige medewerker) –  London, Greater London26 februari 2019
I worked for this hotel group for 2 years. The original management were fantastic, one of the best mentors I’ve ever had but he left and the new management that came in crushed the team hired by the original management simply because they disliked or should I say were simply jealous of the previous management and their impressive achievements and vision. It takes a poor manager with blinkered vision to destruct and implode a working structure simply because they want to make their mark and because they disliked the previous management. They replaced it with a “if your face fits” culture and would witch hunt you out of the business if they simply didn’t like you especially if you were connected to the old management structure. I suffered from depression working for them. One of the worst companies ive ever had the misfortune to work for with a narsasitic bully heading it up. The way they treated some of my colleagues and myself was nothing short of pure wickedness
I left
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 17Nee 1Rapporteren
work with fun
Executive (voormalige medewerker) –  India29 januari 2019
The most enjoyable part was to interact with people .
Everyday you have something new to learn.
Everyday i enjoy my work with my colleagues .
They are providing staff discounts to all employees and they have friendly work culture
Free lunch
Short break
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2Nee 1Rapporteren
Very poor place to work
Maintenance supervisor (voormalige medewerker) –  Bristol, Bristol4 januari 2019
I used to work in Radisson Blue in Bristol as a Maintenance Supervisor and I realised that this hotel is most racist managers in whole Bristol, there is so many managers there and no one is doing nothing, the6just makes the place worse, there is only Spanish and romanian managers and obviously they treat Romanian and Spanish people, don't go there, it's a waste of time!
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 17Nee 3Rapporteren
Diverse and Busy work Environment
Kitchen Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Manchester, NH28 november 2018
Excellent communication with management and staff
Great incentive programs and benefits
Room to grow
Work perks such as free tickets to concerts
Fun environment
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 4Nee 1Rapporteren
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Radisson Hotel Group. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag