Radius Payment Solutions Reviews

Alle 41 reviews worden getoond
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
Bullying and Racism
RCB contract staff (voormalige medewerker) –  Radius Emperor Way29 augustus 2019
This is a poorly run company that gives turns a blind eye to bullying and racism!While working at their Crewe site(Emperor) way as a contract staff of RCB.I was harassed,bullied and racially profiled.Wrote to the management several letters and email.No reply!Terrible and unbelievable,yet sadly true,don't go there!
Bedrijfscultuur
Don't do it to yourself.
Account Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Crewe23 augustus 2019
Management is shocking, no regard for employees personal lives. No opportunity for progression unless you know the right people.
Job is long, no regard for how degrading it can be. Management purely focused on numbers rather than actual employees as people. Commission does not make up for lack of genuine care as pay is so low.
Full training
Management shocking
Exciting, dynamic, ever changing
Employee (huidige medewerker) –  Crewe, Cheshire19 juli 2019
Radius is a great place to work, the people are great and there are amazing opportunities to develop your career if you work hard.
Pluspunten
Career opportunities, amazing new HQ, onsite gym and cafe
Bedrijfscultuur
Constantly being reminded your expendable
My role was account maintenance advisor (huidige medewerker) –  Ipswich11 juli 2019
Completely unrealistic and unacchievable targets. Having worked here for numerous years my earnings decreased from year to year. No support from management as they are only in it to improve their own careers. Constantly reminded you can be replaced and do not matter in the "bigger picture" of things. This place will chew you up and spit you back out. The staff though (except management and above) are all friendly and welcoming.
Minpunten
No prospects for developement, morale destroyer
19 juli 2019

Thank you for taking the time to write a review, we are sorry to hear that you are not receiving the support that you would like. We hope that you are able to raise your concerns with your line manager or someone else within the business who may be able to improve the situation for you. It is very important to us that our employees are happy in their roles and feel that they are being rewarded.

If your face fits ..
Sales/cold calling (voormalige medewerker) –  Crewe18 juni 2019
If your face fits and you get in with the 'click' you can expect to receive added benefits like get away with not hitting daily targets and getting better data etc. For the rest of us it's business as usual, poor team management and little support for those who need it.
Favouritism within staff
26 juni 2019

Thank you for taking the time to write a review, we consider all feedback. We are sorry that you did not have a positive experience working for us and you feel you did not get the support you required. We continually look to improve our management teams through training and support.

We wish you luck in your future career.

Horrible
Business Development Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Woburn, MA23 mei 2019
Pay was just above minimum wage and they expect you to do so much work for such little pay. They don't train well, and you have to learn as you go on your own. The manager micro manages everything; they don't allow phones out at all and have a 'clean desk' policy, where they don't approve of many things (like sticky notes or personal items) on your desk.
fancy office
micromanaging manager
Bedrijfscultuur
dreadful company to work for
Credit Officer (voormalige medewerker) –  Crewe26 februari 2019
In all my years of working i have never experienced a worse company to work for, the management structure is awful. if you want to have a nervous breakdown then go and work for Radius payment Solutions
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 7Nee 1Rapporteren
14 juni 2019

Thank you for taking the time to write a review, we are sorry to hear that you had a negative experience working for us. We are continualy looking to improve and adapt.

We wish you success in your future career.

Bedrijfscultuur
good
Sales Co-ordinator (voormalige medewerker) –  Ipswich7 februari 2019
Was a decent job to start of my career.

typical day at work was to make outbound calls to different company to get an understand of how much fuel they use each week/month and to see if we can save them money on there petrol and diesel.
14 juni 2019

Thank you for taking the time to write a review, we are pleased that you enjoyed your time working for us! Our Sales Academy is a great way to learn how to become a successful sales person.

Best of luck in your future career.

Bedrijfscultuur
High pressure, good earning potential
Sales Co-ordinator (voormalige medewerker) –  Ipswich, Suffolk12 december 2018
If you can commit to one year of relatively low earnings (Around £19k max), and succeed in cold-calling, you can go on to earn £30-45k.

Typical day is calls, calls, calls and little else. You work through a callsheet and try to get as many sales as you can. Simple in concept, but there is surprising depth and variety in how you approach each call.

The environment is excellent, with friendly staff and management, rewards for good performance (such as early finishes, free breakfast, etc). Everyone is very supportive but you are expected to hit targets from day one. This can lead to huge pressure which I've seen affect several employees.

The company is very forward thinking and is always expanding. With this comes travel opportunities for Europe and even Asia, with accommodation and travel expenses covered should the move be temporary.

There are three breaks throughout the day which break the monotony well and give you a chance to socialise with members of staff from other floors of the building. Free tea, coffee, and fresh fruit are supplied.
Regular breaks
High pressure
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 3NeeRapporteren
21 december 2018

We are always looking to improve how we onboard staff and the training we provide so we will review your comment on pressure.

Thank you again for taking the time to review.

18 december 2018

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your time at Radius Payment Solutions. In regards to your comments on salary, we often take on people with no sales experience so it can take time to learn and develop their expertise, however there is certainly the potential to increase those earnings over time. As you mentioned, the calls are not scripted so there is a lot to learn!

We are pleased that you enjoy the working environment and the rewards that we offer.

Bedrijfscultuur
Constant cold calling and abuse
Sales Coordinater (voormalige medewerker) –  Ipswich, Suffolk6 december 2018
I worked in sales in Ipswich for just over a year, I basically stayed on the same level I started on. I repeatedly told managers and team leaders I needed support, training and extra help. There are a certain few who really did try to help me, it just wasn't consistent enough as I kept getting moved from floor to floor. If you are going to take a job here, take into consideration you need to be pushy, you need to demand your training and extra support, or aint going to get it. The staff however, a lovely bunch, very friendly, and really enjoyed the social aspect of the company.
Friendly staff
Minpunten
Cold calling, minimal training or help
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2NeeRapporteren
11 december 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write a review, we always take on board all comments. It is positive that you were able to speak to your manager and team leaders to say that you needed more training, however it is disappointing that you felt that this was not provided. We continually look to improve how we train our staff, particularly in Sales, as we often take on people with no previous sales experience.

We are pleased that you enjoyed the social aspect of the company, it is very important to us that there is a good team atmosphere.

If you would like to discuss this in more depth please do not hesitate to contact us on 01270 507376.

fun workplace
Cold caller (voormalige medewerker) –  Ipswich7 augustus 2018
Zenith was a fun environment but with the cold calling i didnt like it at all because they kept pushing the people we went to and i felt sorry for the other people. never got paid of this.
Pluspunten
having a laugh with collegues
unappropriate comments
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1Nee 1Rapporteren
Sales Co-Ordinator
sales consultant (voormalige medewerker) –  Ipswich, Suffolk21 juni 2018
Typical day would be constant cold calling, data imputing and dealing with customers.

i came through the apprenticeship so the skills i learned were admin, business, IT and more.

Management is a bit of a touchy subject, good but easily offended (work wise)

work culture was amazing, connections with colleagues and team leaders.

hardest part was not really been given any opportunities to develop.
Pluspunten
leaving early depending on stats
Minpunten
easy to discipline when something occurs
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2Nee 1Rapporteren
22 oktober 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, we are pleased that you have learnt some good skills through the apprenticeship and that you enjoyed the work culture. We appreciate all feedback, positive and negative so we take on board that you were not given the opportunity to develop. We have since put in place a Sales Academy which we hope will alleviate this problem for other employees in the future.

We wish you the best of luck in your future career.

Bedrijfscultuur
Productive and lots of work
Oracle Developer (voormalige medewerker) –  Crewe21 maart 2018
Combination of support and development work.
Picked up working in Agile.
Lots of effort building a PMO office.
Hardest part of the job was working on some legacy systems, where the original developers had moved on, leaving little documentation behind.
Best bits are when working on a project, it goes live with no hitches.
Pluspunten
free drinks, annual reviews.
12 juli 2018

Thank you for your positive review, we are glad that you enjoyed working with us. We are currently implementing a new system so we hope to be able to move on from the legacy systems soon as we appreciate this can be a challenging element of the role.

We wish you the best of luck for the future.

Sales Supervisor (voormalige medewerker) –  Ipswich, Suffolk2 november 2017
Thoroughly enjoyed my time there. Great and fun place to work.the company is thriving and is continuing on becoming the market leader in the fuel industry.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1Nee 2Rapporteren
20 februari 2018

Thank you for your positive comments. We are pleased that you enjoyed your time here and we hope that you were able to progress your career.

We wish you the best of luck for the future.

All Round experiance
Process, Change and Project Delivery Manger (voormalige medewerker) –  Crewe, Cheshire14 september 2017
A rapidly expanding business that has growth coming from every angle. you will be working at a fast pace and experiencing a lot of change. there is always something new going on.
20 februari 2018

Thank you for your comment, we hope you enjoyed your time with us. We are very much a growing business so we are always developing and changing.

Bedrijfscultuur
Exciting place to work with good opportunities
Account Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Crewe1 september 2017
Enjoyed every moment of working here and I was very said when I left to go travelling however they were very understanding and flexible . I would return to this work place again if possible.
Pluspunten
Hour lunch break, good basic and commission
Minpunten
Occasionally tough targets to meet
20 februari 2018

Thank you for your positive comments, we are glad that you enjoyed working here.

We wish you the best of luck in the future.

Great Working Environment
Sales Co-ordinator (huidige medewerker) –  Ipswich, Suffolk11 augustus 2017
Very good environment to work in, everyone is helpful and friendly. Is a repetitive job & you have to be highly motivated. Very target driven and non stop, so you have to be a hard worker.
Colleagues
Full time
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1NeeRapporteren
20 februari 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review. Our roles are target driven and we do need our employees to be motivated. This motivation will be rewarded.

We hope you have a successful career with us.

Great Company
Credit Officer (huidige medewerker) –  Crewe, Cheshire30 juli 2017
I would rather not review my current place of work. It's an OK company to work for, the people are nice but parking isn't great, so you have to arrive at work early.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1Nee 1Rapporteren
20 februari 2018

Thank you for your review. We do appreciate that parking can be difficult, however we are situated just a few minute's from Crewe train station so many of our employees use public transport.

Nice Company
Assistant (voormalige medewerker) –  Crewe18 mei 2017
This was the first company that I worked for. It gave me a big step towards the work that I do now. It was a well run company who had big ambitions and was always looking to go places.
20 februari 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are pleased that you had a positive experience and were able to progress your career.

Slow and dull
Sales Advisor (voormalige medewerker) –  Ipswich, Suffolk4 mei 2017
A typical day at work was being given targets that were sometimes unrealistic. The Management was poor I once had to wait two extra weeks to receive a paycheck that I needed for over Christmas time.
20 februari 2018

Thank you for your comments. We do take on board all comments. We have recently implemented a new 12 month Sales Training Academy with staggered targets so new recruits are not given high targets in their first few months.

Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Radius Payment Solutions. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag