Randstad
Information from Randstad:

Randstad Employee Reviews

Showing all 15.559 reviews
3,0
Thay are recommanded to improve the working conditions. Sometimes, Randstad calls for a job of only 2, 3 or 4 hour per day. It's worth important to standarize time of the daywork ( 8h per day at least).
5,0
I enjoyed working at Ranstad and we're still connected on job opportunities in the future. My recruiter is awesome and constantly checks in with me at least weekly.
1,0
Well, even in Oregon where Marijuana is LEGAL recreational and medical they still denied my employment due to THC showing up on the Urinalysis. Seems like this company is stuck in the past. I guess I'll switch to becoming an alcoholic as that's up to their standards. GOOD RIDDANCE
1,0
When contracted w this company i was canceled after 4 wks, of an 8 wk assignment bc there was not enough work. They had expected covid to be bigger, so I was cut, w 5 others. No compensation pay. No assistance finding another job. No call back, nothing. Just youre done... they had nothing more to offer me. Not even a curtousey call saying they had nothing available.
4,0
Ich war zufrieden mit dem Umgang und der Job Vermittlung!
5,0
was the best position i ever had and i could not ask for more. everyone had a great degree of thinking and a level that surpasses the rest. i can't wait to move on to my new endeavors!
1,0
Leghthy duplicate processes filled, management does't not trust employees, Psycho-fiances get better increments than performers, They tweak sales and annual reviews are wase of time.
Pros
Only MNC
Cons
Many.. worst decision of life
● Overall
Did some contract work they allowed me to work from home during the pandemic watch out loud to me to excel in a variety of ways while paying rent decent company
1,0
Do not return calls. Do not acknowledge any job applications. Had me travel 60 miles plus, to register only to never call me with a job. Would not bother wasting your time
Pros
None I can think of
Cons
Everything you can imagine
1,0
I was lied to about my pay wage. I still haven’t been paid and it’s been a month. Was assigned a terrible position that nobody wants and was forced to wear a dirty cold storage suit that someone else worked and sweated in.
Pros
Cons
Uninformed staff and terrible assignments and haven’t been paid its been a month.
5,0
Great company. I have been very fortunate to work for Randstad. Randstad have kept me working the entire time during the covid pandemic.
The pay is really good too.
1,0
Work for a couple of weeks,then not working. When i call they have nothing to help. Then call months later saying they have work but the pay is not what I want in the time either.
4,0
I think overall I enjoyed my time working, it helped me coming out of college to gain pretty decent experience. I plan to look for more work outside the company Moving forward
5,0
Plusem w firmie Amazon to obiady atmosfera dobra.!
Pros
Do jazdy autobusami
Cons
Kontrola ochrony
5,0
Randstad has helped to get a great job. I loved working with and for them. They definitely work hard for their employees and the companies they place workers in.
1,0
Wesley at ranstad in Brunswick is rude. He thinks he owns you cause you need a job... They can talk to you how they want but get mad when you talk to them anyway.
4,0
Randstand has a friendly staff and easy to approach.Its nice to work with them,they are looking after they’re staff properly.I will highly recommend Randstand.
5,0
Propose toujours de belles missions autour de chez vous. Très à l'écoute et très agréable de travailler avec eux.
Pros
S'adapte à votre disponibilité.
Cons
Une fois que l'on y a goûter, difficile de s'en passer.
5,0
Randstad offre du travaille à ses agents et parfois bien remuneré mais parfois aussi pas toujours..mais dans l’ensemble c’est une agence avec laquelle je n’hesiterai pas à recontacter pour du travail
5,0
Todo perfecto.me han tratado bien lo único que bueno a días sueltos es un poco rollo
Pros
Nada
Cons
Nada
5,0
Sempre fui bem recebido nas entrevista que fui a empresa nunca me quexei os funcionários sempre atencioso e preocupados com o pessoal que vai pra entrevista.
Pros
Muitas
Cons
Nenhum
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Randstad. Our community is ready to answer.
3,7