RCA Reviews

Alle 18 reviews worden getoond
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
Bedrijfscultuur
Overall good place to work
Resident Care Assistant (huidige medewerker) –  Lake City, FL11 augustus 2019
Pay rate should be more than now also incentives monthly and Benefits should be more affordable ... The Facility is well structured and managed well... there should be also monthly Bonus that should certainly be earned
The georgia lottery
COAM Intern, Georgia Lottery (voormalige medewerker) –  Atlanta, GA7 augustus 2019
The georgia lottery was a great place to intern. I would do my internship all over again if it meant I could work there again. I would like to work there permanently.
1,0
Cut throat and stressfull
TOS (voormalige medewerker) –  Little Rock, AR27 juli 2019
This company and what it stands for is the right idea however they will let someone hard working and loyal go in a second if one higher up employee doesn’t like them regardless of twenty others good input and opinions of them and that’s not good business. They could’ve just transferred to another facility but the do not have any concern for their employees at “lower levels” and treat them like their nothing and disposable
Overworked underpaid
Sr. Talent Acquisition Specialist (voormalige medewerker) –  King of Prussia, PA19 juli 2019
Manager has favorites based on age, relationship to CEO and appearance, workload across team not balanced, no support from manager, special privileges given to favorites, not truthful,
hard but rewarding
rca (huidige medewerker) –  Langley, BC18 juli 2019
if you love people its a good place, but the workload and underpaid staff cause a lot of issues for proper care and work life
Pluspunten
wonderful residents staff and some families
workload, pay, management
Bedrijfscultuur
Fast paced and organized enviroment. Well respected company.
Rural Carrier Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Bayard, NE24 juni 2019
A typical day working as an RCA would be starting the day by sorting mail for specific route, followed by casing mail. when mail is cased, load the vehicle in working order leave post office for delivery. Delivery, based on amounts of mail, weather, and road conditions, can last anywhere from 6-8 hours.
Working for the USPS has taught me the importance to pay attention to the smallest details. I.E. the difference even one number could make when sorting and delivering mail. It has also taught me punctuality and organization skills.
The hardest part of the job would be when first starting out, the learning of the route and case.
The most enjoyable part would be, in my opinion, the sorting of the mail. It is similar to solving a puzzle.
3,0
Not correct company
Rural Carrier Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Providence Forge, VA23 juni 2019
Rca for the post office it has it ups and down I need consistent Work so weeks I work a full 40 the next week o hours. The only good thing I can go to other post office if they need help
Family based company
OTR Commercial Truck Driver (voormalige medewerker) –  Kinston, AL23 juni 2019
The dispatch is always looking for loads, pay is % based so it's based off the load price not mileage which was nice. Only left because I needed to be home more.
Health insurance paid for
N/a
prodective work placd
Resident Care Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Englewood, OH19 juni 2019
busy ,
stay on you feet
help clean, feed and shower . residents are very nice and sweet , you havwe to help them get dressed. some have there moments but over all nice job
nice place
poor management
Bedrijfscultuur
Empresa otima para se trabalhar
serviços gerais (voormalige medewerker) –  São Paulo, SP17 mei 2019
Muito Boa bons encarregados e uma ótima supervisora
Vale refeição
Muito boa
1,0
Vanatage Living
Registered Health Care Aide (voormalige medewerker) –  Salmon Arm, BC11 april 2019
Nursing Managers are great and doing their best. Teammates are great. I one hundred percent will never work here again as long as the current site manager is in charge.
team mates are awesome
management is horrible
Bedrijfscultuur
i enjoyed working with seniors and aiding and assisting.
RCA Team lead (voormalige medewerker) –  Courtenay, BC7 maart 2019
Days were long but fulfilling. Working with dementia patients gave me new insight and life experience everyday.
Staff members were terrific. We all learned from each other.
Bedrijfscultuur
Productive and collaborative work place
Worship leader, volunteer (huidige medewerker) –  Ridgecrest, CA 935552 maart 2019
I am not an actual employee of the church, any work I have done for them was on a volunteer basis, meaning there was no pay, benefits, etc... I enjoy my time volunteering at the church, always working with a team of some sort to get things done.
Strong team building
Minpunten
No pay as it was a volunteer position
Equipe très active professionnellement
Agent d'accueil standardiste (voormalige medewerker) –  Saint-Herblain (44)13 februari 2019
Très bonne présentation de l'entreprise, très bon accueil, présentation des services avec précision et à l'écoute des salariés.
Le dirigeant est très humain et généreux.
Pluspunten
plein d'avantages en nature (tickets resto, prime, chèques cadoc, séminaire
Minpunten
La distance du domicile au travail trop compliquée à cause des bouchons matin et soir
Bedrijfscultuur
empresa boa de se trabalhar
artífice (voormalige medewerker) –  Manaus, AM2 januari 2019
rotina de trabalho normal onde se aprende novas funções,pessoas e conhecimentos.uma boa gerência sem diferenças de culturas e ambiente de trabalho sempre agradável.a única parte desagradável foi o descomprometimento com o salario dos trabalhadores que chegou a 6 meses de atraso seguido de demissão.
perfeito nos primeiros anos
Minpunten
salário, vale transporte e vale alimentação começaram a faltar
Bedrijfscultuur
I love taking care of people and having challenges
Advanced Technical Support (voormalige medewerker) –  Springfield, OH4 december 2018
It is a very decent place to work and build relationships with the residents and co-worker's. Many good opportunities in that field. One of the best places I have ever work.
Pluspunten
Being around wonderfully chanllenging adventures every day.
I didnt have any cons.
Productive place to work
Maintenance Technician (huidige medewerker) –  Little Rock, AR25 november 2018
Its a GREAT place to learn new things. A typical day consists of checking the maintenance request log to see what kind of work you could have for the day. management is slightly ok needs more growth. overall is a great job
benefits, hours
shortbreaks
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij RCA. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag