Red Bull Reviews

1,0
ZERO work life balance 12 hour days at minimum
Account Sales Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Jessup, PA12 juni 2019
Get in at 6am.
Useless meeting to review unrealistic sales goals and KPI's that change on a whim.
Count truck in.
Drive 30-60 min to first stop.
Order, Pick merchandise and collect money or money order and make sure credit line is good.
Hit 15 plus more stops
Drive 30 plus back to warehouse count out truck.
And if your lucky not another pointless meeting
Distribution Partner Manager
Distribution Partner Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  México10 juni 2019
Inicio el día con plena libertad de realizar mis tareas. Los valores son muy marcados tales como Responsabilidad, Enfoque, Profesionalismo, Disciplina. los cuales nos comprometen a realizar nuestra tareas con un alto nivel de compromiso.
Excelnete horario y prestasiones
Merchandiser (huidige medewerker) –  Nashville, TN8 juni 2019
It is a really easy job. I did the work when i was able to as long as I got the work done. They were very laid back. If i needed off for anything there was someone to always take that weekend for me. If i was sick they covered the weekend for me.
Pluspunten
Nice people as long as the work is done.
Minpunten
You take your personal vehicle, they don't pay for your lunch, you don't get a check til the end of the month.
Great Pay
Talent Operations Coordinator (voormalige medewerker) –  Los Angeles, CA8 juni 2019
Good pay and fun culture at first. Super young/ college like environment. Growth opportunities and promotions are based on friendships, not capabilities/merit. Not very inclusive for minorities.
Events/ parties/ off-sites/ PTO/ Pay
Minpunten
Very clicky, lack of career growth
2,0
So much time is wasted
Account Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Tampa, FL6 juni 2019
Too many meetings through out the week, which results in your day being much much longer than it needs to be. You gotta live and breath the company to be able to have any advancement with them, don’t bother having a good quality personal life
Pluspunten
M-f schedule and free Red Bull.
Too many to list
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1Nee 1Rapporteren
2,0
no longer worth it
Account Sales Manager (huidige medewerker) –  Houston, TX4 juni 2019
Change in company pay structure has led to people leaving the company nationwide. More work for less pay, no opportunity for advancement, no coaching, bosses that avoid work whenever possible.
health care is good though.
Weinstube Mack Fellbach
Regalauffüllerin (voormalige medewerker) –  Fellbach28 mei 2019
Arbeitszeiten OK Gehalt wenig Chef unfreundlich nie wieder
Nothing special
SALES ACCOUNT MANAGER (voormalige medewerker) –  Bloomington, MN20 mei 2019
Good place to work if you are young and single. Money is okay, but nothing special. Nice place to get your foot in the door for the industry. My only issues was management and same KPI's over and over leaving little room for overachievement.
Pluspunten
Free food, great environment, and cool incentives.
Minpunten
Micro management, too many meetings in a week, low pay for industry, and some very long days.
1,0
Bedrijfscultuur
The company or distributor I worked for was amazing in the beginning. So in turn I put every ounce I had of myself back into his company. Not worth it
Large format account manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Charlotte, NC10 mei 2019
In the end it was just like every other large company, all the overtime that by the way was free labor for them since we didn’t get a penny for anything we worked over 40hrs, none of any of that matters when they are wanting to get you out the door. I would not recommend working for the Red Bull company in Charlotte/pineville. I lost so much when I was blindsided and let go by the company I worked for, and never took my vacation or weekends off and volunteered every holiday to work for almost 4 straight yrs, they still turned there back and kicked me out the door for health related issues and being late for work 2 days in the same week.
Loved most of my peers
Management are 2 faced snakes
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 3Nee 1Rapporteren
İlham Verici Bir Ekip Çalışması
Marketing Member (voormalige medewerker) –  Ankara1 mei 2019
Bu şirkette çalışırken ekip olma bilincini keşfettim. Önemli durumlarda önemli kararlar alabilme ve bu kararların arkasında durabilme fırsatını yakaladım. İnsanlarla idaha etkili iletişim kurmaya başladım. Benim için oldukça öğretici, ilham verici aynı zamanda da eğlenceli bir iş deneyimi oldu. Best Student Job In The World diye boşuna dememişler.
Araba verilmesi, Part Time Olması
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2NeeRapporteren
Fast Paced but manageable
Merchandiser (voormalige medewerker) –  La Mirada, CA25 april 2019
If you're one that enjoys waking up early in the morning, this is the job for you. My typical day started on friday (since I was part time) morning, I would wake up at 5:30 am leave the house by 6 to get to my first store by 6:30. Now, try that Saturday and Sunday as well with once a month meetings at 5am in La Mirada. no call outs
good pay and frredom
Minpunten
your own gas, early morning
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Good place to work if you dont have a family.
Account Sales Manager (huidige medewerker) –  Livermore, CA19 april 2019
As long as you can play the part..... like be the guy who always wants to hit 100% of the goals they give you even though they will mess you up in the long run. You have a sales number to hit every month and if you dont hit at least 90% of that you WONT get paid out. That's a big ouch to your commission check. Sometimes. It's hard to hit your number month to month.
Good benefits. Lots of overtime
Minpunten
Long days, long meetings, lots of expectations! Terrible commission structure
Great Place to work
Non-Traditional Sales Manager, Great Lakes Region (huidige medewerker) –  Chicago, IL19 april 2019
It is such a great company, Such a cooler place to work for and express your thoughts, I have learn ton from Red Bull process and marketing and ways to do business.
Great Place to work
Full-Time Merchandiser (voormalige medewerker) –  Riverside, CA12 april 2019
My time a red bull was excellent. The work was fast paced and the people were very friendly. The culture there was fantastic. If there was more potential for career advancement I would have stayed.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 5NeeRapporteren
Eh
Account Sales Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Aston, PA11 april 2019
Not a TERRIBLE company to work for. Just don't expect to be promoted unless you're willing to relocate. Pay is decent as long as you hit your goals...
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 3Nee 2Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Fun environment for a first marketing position
Mobile Marketing Team Member (huidige medewerker) –  Denver, CO10 april 2019
Management was a bit unorganized during my time there, but it helped me make independent decisions on day - to - day work. The relaxed environment was important for me to understand what an ideal full-time will be like me in my future.
Great company for Sales and Distribution
Sales and Distribution (huidige medewerker) –  Raleigh, NC7 april 2019
I started as a bulk driver and have moved my way to the top. Red Bull really wants you to move up and learn everything you possibly can about the industry their in. The benefits they have are like none other I have ever seen in the distribution industry. They really want you to sell and hit your numbers, the DSM's care about the guys who run the routes and want to help them with whatever they can. There really is a team vibe here, you just can't be afraid of hard work.
Pluspunten
Help whenever it is available.
Bedrijfscultuur
Long days, poor Management.
Relief Driver (voormalige medewerker) –  Davenport, IA5 april 2019
Long days, poor pay setup. Commission should be more. Management is not much of a help to put you in the proper position to succeed and enjoy coming to work daily.
Pluspunten
Weekends off, benefits, fast paced.
Minpunten
Long hours, extreme weather conditions, a lot of unnecessary driving between stops.
Bedrijfscultuur
Not my finest job, wasn't for me anyways.
Mobile Sales and Merchandising (voormalige medewerker) –  Madison Heights, MI3 april 2019
Red Bull was an okay place to work, you have to deliver to different stores/and take care of the money transactions yourself. You have to try and upsell to customers as well.
Its fair
Merchandiser (part-time) (voormalige medewerker) –  Houston, TX20 maart 2019
Time restraint
Too many stores
Need to pay more for mileage
Great if you need money wanna work a little
Free health insurance
Free redbull
Free uniforms
Stability
Not enough hours
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2Nee 1Rapporteren
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Red Bull. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag