Republic Services Reviews

Alle 1.233 reviews worden getoond
Great Company
Roll-Off Driver (huidige medewerker) –  Houston, TX18 februari 2018
Most days are not bad. Rolloff drivers are not really stressed. If you like to drive then this place is for you. No long drives. Huge company, great benefits.
It's a job
CDL Class B Truck Driver (huidige medewerker) –  Elyria, OH18 februari 2018
Fast Pace job benefits are good money is decent but management is very poor and does not help often company does not care about their employees.. lack of equipment
Driver (voormalige medewerker) –  Louisiana17 februari 2018
Paid a decent salary equipment and the people were courteous and nice what conditions was good overall driver for the company was pretty good would recommend a job in anyone
Overtime good, life none
Full-Time Dispatcher / Temp (voormalige medewerker) –  Sun Valley, CA16 februari 2018
No life in there your a slave to that job. One day off, management very unorganized. Training is very bad. Over time is good. They didnt trained me well I had it to learn on my own. Theirs no communication there.
over time
no life
Fast paced
Data Entry Specialist/Lead (huidige medewerker) –  Santa Fe Springs, CA14 februari 2018
 Manage a team of employees assigned to me

 Deal with escalated customer issues by person and over the phone

 Excellent Data entry skills

 Process special projects as assigned
Pluspunten
there is always overtime available
Minpunten
at times can be overworked for pay rate
Fast paced but low key
Administrative Assistant (voormalige medewerker) –  Kansas14 februari 2018
Fast paced environment getting trucks out to vendors and clients jog was too big or small. Environment can be loud so distraction can occur if not focused. Management was low key and and never micro managed as long as project and or job was competed was left alone to do your job. The enjoyable was causal dress code and most had a laid back attitude.
dress was casual
Minpunten
was hard to transfer to another department
Stressful
Machine Operator (huidige medewerker) –  Florida14 februari 2018
Not much fun or knowledge . Out of touch with division needs. He has no idea of the needs of the operation. They try but not enough on site. He lacking knowledge of employee make up
Great Company
Sales Representative - Growth (huidige medewerker) –  Wayne, MI13 februari 2018
Easy to work for, new people, pay is reasonable, low stress and good benefits. Culture is rough and people need to be managed. Its an easy job if you follow the rules.
Learned a lot
Customer service (voormalige medewerker) –  Dallas, TX12 februari 2018
my first "real job"... loved it and learned a lot... made some lifetime friends and took away a strong work ethic! times may have changed since I was there, but great for me.
Was deze review nuttig?JaNee 1Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Fast paced and challenging job
SCALE CLERK/ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (voormalige medewerker) –  Toledo, OH12 februari 2018
I love a challenge and this job gave me that and more. I worked anywhere from 40-55 hours a week and very rarely did we have slow time. It made the day go faster. Typical day started at 6 am and ended at 4 pm. It would start with weighing the refuse trucks from the company and then open at 7 am for the public and contractors. I loved interacting with the employees and the customers on a daily basis. it was a friendly atmosphere until the company was bought out and new management took over. They started downsizing and replacing with their people, benefits changed, rules changed and that happy atmosphere went away as well. People were quick to throw others under the bus to save their own jobs. That was the hardest part of my job actually was watching the change take over and it was definitely not for the good.
Pluspunten
the friendliness of the customers and the employees
Minpunten
management and treatment of employees
Well paid poor management
Class B CDL Driver (huidige medewerker) –  Baltimore, MD12 februari 2018
I only went back here because they bought my company out the pay was very well but I believe it’s a very stressful work environment which to me causes unsafe work environment you are paid by can so you have to chase the cans in order to make money management among supervisors and operations mngr were poor to say the least they micro manage and it’s always the drivers fault the superviser I had seemed very happy when he got to write you up money benefits good driver turn around probably around 78% because of poor management
Pay benefits
Poor management
Place sucks
Residential driver (voormalige medewerker) –  Pierson, MI11 februari 2018
Horrible management always make up rules everyday to try to make your life harder. If you fall behind you never got help from management to get your route done. Pay is horrible for what management wants you to do. If management gets yelled at management take it out on their employees/crew because they don’t do their own job expect drivers to do it all for them.
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 3NeeRapporteren
Terrible place of employment
Sorter (voormalige medewerker) –  Huntsville, AL11 februari 2018
Terrible atmosphere, the management is corrupt. They don't comply to osha regulations as far as their employees being certified on machinery. No room for advancement. 10 hour shifts with only one 15 mintute break with a 30 min lunch break.
Bedrijfscultuur
Over the last 2 years the company has changed its sales culture .
Growth Rep (huidige medewerker) –  Tulsa, OK11 februari 2018
The company has consistantly made changes in our pay structure and the market we are allowed to sell to. They now look at sales as a expense instead of revenue producing. Upper management is not intune with sales because all of them come from a operations background. My typical day was to cold call on 20 to 25 accounts and try to earn their business.
Bedrijfscultuur
fast pace environment quick problem solving some math req.
Operations-Dispatch (voormalige medewerker) –  Milpitas, CA10 februari 2018
multi-tasking such as answering phones customers at front windows and Motorola chirp talk system make sure all trash is picked up at the end of day from every area proof read paper work tally up total trash for the day as well as pick ups for tomorrow
excel spreadsheets
learned how to manage my time efficiently work day goes by quickly
management was okay easy to get along with
culture was great drivers had been there for years all known each other for years
Pluspunten
easy once routine is down
na
Normal Office Environment in a re-structuring company
Administrative Assistant (huidige medewerker) –  Vidalia, GA8 februari 2018
This was a normal office environment for a re-structuring company. I enjoy the position, but it is relocating the main office to Waycross and I cannot afford to pick up and move over 2 hours from home.
Great people
Minpunten
Office moving to another city
Bedrijfscultuur
Productive and competitive work environment.
Sorter (voormalige medewerker) –  Fort Wayne, IN7 februari 2018
Great place to work. Friendly co-workers that you could compete production rates with for extra amusement. Hard work does not go unrecognized. Great benefits as well.
Stressful
Billing Coordinator (voormalige medewerker) –  Columbia, SC7 februari 2018
They dont pay you enough for everything they want you to do. I felt like I was running the whole company. They stick together and always put me in the middle of grown up drama. I literally just waled out and never returned.
HAD MY OWN OFFICE
THEY TREAT YOU LIKE A CHILD
Bedrijfscultuur
Customer service is a better area
SECRETARY/SCALE OPERATOR (voormalige medewerker) –  Muskegon, MI7 februari 2018
The longer you are there the worse you are treated. They want to get rid of people that have been there a while and have knowledge for someone that will work for $8.00 an hour
Ok benefits
Minpunten
Corporate that wants to pay less
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 2NeeRapporteren
Poor Communication at a Division Level
N/A (huidige medewerker) –  Tucson, AZ5 februari 2018
Republic Services as a whole is a great place to work. But at the local division level, very poor communication between management and Employees. Alot of playing favorites.
Pluspunten
excellent benefits, paid time off, competitive wages
Minpunten
short breaks, working weekends, no team work
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 5NeeRapporteren