Republic Services Reviews

Alle 1.958 reviews worden getoond
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
mngmt is involved
DSM-Dispatch (huidige medewerker) –  Lauderhill, FL13 november 2018
the drivers are all friendly and the company is a great place to work. It is alot of date entry they are a little behind times with the technology.But overall; they are a good company and seem to care about their employees. They try to to different things within the company to show their appreciation
Pluspunten
lunches, bar b q's, birthdays cakes
Minpunten
insides building needs a cleaning especially downstairs
florida div. terrible
Driver/Operator (voormalige medewerker) –  Tampa, FL12 november 2018
Great company location in nc, Terrible in both tampa locations,tranfered from nc, All new management who don't know the industry.IF division was on track with company policy, I would hav e stayed till retirement.
decent pay
3 am start, equipment not maintained
Bedrijfscultuur
no information at this time
Driver/Operator, trashman (voormalige medewerker) –  Telford, PA12 november 2018
no information at this time. I do not wish to do this review at this time.i worked for this company for over twenty years that says it all.Teamwork all teamwork.
Bedrijfscultuur
a machine operator forklift operator
Forklift Operator and Machine Operator (voormalige medewerker) –  Iowa City, IA12 november 2018
I enjoy working for 19 years I like the work it has they're the hardest part of cleaning the pit under the belt I really did enjoy working here getting my own work done and running and machine and run forklift running a skid loader enjoying get along with manager and people
I enjoying free lunch
15 min break is okay every 2 hours
Bedrijfscultuur
Republic Services has timely and reliable service to our customers. We offer simple solutions, in an environmentally responsible manner.
Inside Account Manager (huidige medewerker) –  Springfield, MO11 november 2018
I work in a fast paced environment. I take much pride in taking care of our customers. I enjoy selling our services to new customers and managing existing accounts.
Bedrijfscultuur
productive and irregular health issues
Baler Operator (huidige medewerker) –  Orange, CA11 november 2018
Average week at Republic Services for myself as an employer for three years wasn't an easy accomplishment when it came to getting hired. I gained great achievement at Republic Services earning hard wok and dedication to my job title from waking up at 2:30 am to 2:30 pm . I'm privileged to have learned the ability to succeed in any type of work environment from heavy machinery to technical work such as filling out documents for inventory and computer work for storing documents etc.
2 extra breaks
bad air quality
Great Company with Great Employees
Corporate, Sr. Mgr. HR (huidige medewerker) –  Phoenix, AZ11 november 2018
HR/ Labor Relations and Operations professional with experience in M&A, leading teams and project management. As an HR Leader for Republic Services, I am strategically involved in the execution of our people plan with an emphasis on ensuring our talent is prepared to meet or exceed the needs of the business. Project involvement includes; Leading M&A activities for the field HR Team, Engagement Champion, Train the Trainer for Leadership Training, Contract Negotiation and Administration, and Turnover Reduction. I highly recommend Republic Services. I have been proud of the teams that I worked with and their dedication to their customers.
Great employees
good place to work
Customer Service Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Bridgeton, MO11 november 2018
I have been here over 10 years, happy with job. The work environment is very customer service oriented. Customer service is number 1. We always put customers first.
Bedrijfscultuur
Busy and easy access to safety gear.
Sorter (voormalige medewerker) –  Phoenix, AZ9 november 2018
You report in for work with gloves, hard hat and safety vest in any position that requires you outside the office. These gloves would be replaced quickly if holes appeared in them. You line up on a conveyor belt and pull certain material off the line, but all positions have a safety e-stop to cut the line if you see a danger. Despite a rather high turnover rate, people are kind as long as you work hard. At times groups would be sent down to the floor to sweep up random material that falls from the machine, often when there had to be a pause due to a quick repair.
Pluspunten
Good exercise, most coworkers willing to assist learning or to get things done.
Minpunten
Dirty on the line, very dangerous if you do not pay attention, hours shift depending on machine and material
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1NeeRapporteren
Managers have no idea
Driver (huidige medewerker) –  Chicopee, MA8 november 2018
Poor management, very cut throat.drivers care about customers and managers only care about themselves and their bonuses. No one takes responsibility for anything except writing up and blaming drivers for everything
Pluspunten
Benefits
Minpunten
Horrible management
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 4NeeRapporteren
Stressful
FRONT LOAD & RESIDENTAL DRIVER (voormalige medewerker) –  Salt Lake City, UT7 november 2018
They dont work with you, they dont care what you have going on. Management is all about number numbers! Management wil talk down to you and belittle you!
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 3NeeRapporteren
Be Prepared to Work
Customer Service Representative (huidige medewerker) –  Chandler, AZ7 november 2018
If you are a quick learner, conscientious about time and performance, this may be a great opportunity for you. Tremendous opportunity for advancement and a fast track for those who meet the mark. That being said; if you arrive late for work, take long lunches and are not ready to give your best - this is not your company.
Pluspunten
Your ability to advance is only hindered by your lack of desire
Minpunten
Difficult to schedule time off, you do not know what’s available until you request your day. It’s a frustrating guessing game.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2NeeRapporteren
Job stability
Inside Sales Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Kansas City, KS7 november 2018
If u are looking for job stability this is the place to work started out very dedicated to employees after each year little to no raises job advancement does not exsist
Incentives reduced yearly
Pluspunten
Great people to work with job stability
Minpunten
Goals were hard to meet if u met them and the department didn’t u didn’t get full commission
just my thoughts
CRC Specialized Sales Consultant (huidige medewerker) –  Indianapolis, IN6 november 2018
This is a good company to work for. However, as they are new to the large call center culture there are some things that have not yet smoothing out. some of the benchmarks for stats are not fair.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
The director of operations and the area president are into group think
Operations (voormalige medewerker) –  Pontiac, MI6 november 2018
The area management is awful and racist. If you don't think like them, look like them, or worship them you don't have a place on their team. Then to top things off, they placed an incompetent GM on their team in Wayne/Pontiac... of course she looks like them, is racist, and use there brain to think for her because she can't get the job done-- in my opinion.
Pay, if they like you
They are racist
Bedrijfscultuur
A Company that has 30,000+ employees yet still manages to make you feel like Family
Talent Acquisition Partner (huidige medewerker) –  Scottsdale, AZ5 november 2018
Having started my career in Talent Acquisition at a start-up, after a year of employment I began thinking I made the wrong career choice. After joining Republic Services, I realized that I LOVE recruiting and and was simply working for the wrong company. I'm so grateful to be employed but an outstanding organization. My only advice is to continue providing an amazing culture and environment where your employees feel comfortable, appreciated and productive.
Pluspunten
Great peers, Collaborative Teams, Supportive senior management, Uncomparable work/life balance, Movie Days, Book Clubs, Potlucks, Lunch n' Learn, etc
Minpunten
Benefits do not kick in until 90 days of employment.
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 1Rapporteren
no recommended
Driver/Operator (huidige medewerker) –  Wilmington, DE5 november 2018
stressful, incompetent, poor equipment, management blames drivers for everything no matter what, huge favoritism terrible atmosphere very low morale. steady decline in management and overall decisions
none anymore
terrible company anymore
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2NeeRapporteren
Best Work Experience Ever
Residential Dispatcher/ Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Nevada5 november 2018
I loved working at Republic Services. I really enjoyed working for the company more, when I transferred to the Cheyenne Location. I actually moved up from Customer Service to Residential Dispatcher.
A daily challenge
Credit & Collections Specialist (voormalige medewerker) –  Mount Prospect, IL4 november 2018
I came in with the goal of knocking off the Top 20 delinquent accounts. I made my collections calls to continue to keep our daily sales outstanding (DSO) as low as possible. Though every day was a challenge it was always something to look forward to. As for what I enjoyed best was seeing our Top 20 list being resolved.
Pluspunten
Benefits
Minpunten
Often unruly customers
Bedrijfscultuur
Credit & Collections Specialist (voormalige medewerker) –  Fremont, CA2 november 2018
I really don't want to do this I was not the re to make friendsit wasjust a job I didn;t seek to get close to anyone so I have nothing to say about the company
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1Nee 1Rapporteren
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Republic Services. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag