Republic Services Reviews

Alle 1.776 reviews worden getoond
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
good place to work
Heavy Equipment Mechanic (voormalige medewerker) –  Sacramento, CA20 juli 2018
excellent place to work, good people, great management and environment. good late model equipment. they provide what you need to do your job safely and productively.
good bbq & parties
not a family atmosphere
Transportation Operator (voormalige medewerker) –  Florida20 juli 2018
they tell you how your day starts but they tell you where it finishes not one set route equipment is outdated and not very safe also the company never takes the blame .....bandaids for all the trucks and preach safety but they don't practice it unless is convenient to them
Pluspunten
get a paycheck free gloves and safety vest
Minpunten
they preach safety but the unsafest company ever worked for
Production and Meetings
Executive Administrative Assistant (huidige medewerker) –  Houston, TX20 juli 2018
Scheduling meetings and travel accomodations
Updating daily revenue financial reports
Day-to-Day office operations
Good professional workplace culture
Bedrijfscultuur
Good place to work. Lot of team work
Route driver (huidige medewerker) –  Mayfield, KY 4206619 juli 2018
It’s a good place to work. If there are issues with truck others step up to help and get routes picked up. Superviser set the pace for the day but are willing to listen to any ideas you may have to better the company or help get work day completed.
n/a
Driver/Operator (huidige medewerker) –  Hudson, FL19 juli 2018
long work days, trucks break down frequently, poor management, pay is not sufficient for the hours worked daily. frequently working 12-15 hours daily with minimal breaks.
Typical driver
Residential Driver (huidige medewerker) –  MO19 juli 2018
Republic Service is a place that has potential to be great, there are so many managers that haven't officially received the title, that so many different messages relayed. Safety is obviously not the first priority to the company.
basic work day
Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Las Vegas, NV18 juli 2018
each day may have something different. There is not a lot of pressure and no micromanaging. Nice place to work if advancing is not high on your list of goals.
vacation time
advancment
worse experience ever
Sorter (voormalige medewerker) –  Buffalo, NY18 juli 2018
it was very terrible the worse experience ever in my life I would never recommend to work there the management is very poor and inconstant and very unhealthy
pay check
unappreciated
Stressful Environment
Roll Off Driver (huidige medewerker) –  Fort Worth, TX18 juli 2018
The problem at this company is the trucks are horrible. Every morning that I went into work, I had to wait on a truck. Then when I got in a truck, the truck didn't work properly. They would say that they have fixed the truck and they didn't. I would be on the road driving with a truck with power steering problems. I had friends that had wreck in truck because the truck had been written up and they never properly serviced the truck
Pluspunten
Great hours to be with family
Raggedy trucks
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2NeeRapporteren
very hard job
Laborer/Helper (voormalige medewerker) –  Tyngsboro, MA17 juli 2018
on the back of a trash truck stopping at customers houses and picking up there trash and throwing it in the back of the trash truck. it was a great run
Republic Services
Accounting Clerk (voormalige medewerker) –  Wheeling, WV16 juli 2018
My day to day consisted of pulling reports and entering data into the dossier system in order to track and control the budget for the maintenance side of the location. However, the manager that I worked with did not see eye to eye with me. We had situations arise that did not sit well with me and lead to me leaving the company. Most of the workers there were easy to get a long with and were always there to assist when problems arose.
Training was limited and most was hands on which made it nice.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 3NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Very Micro-managed sales force.
Account Manager/Sales Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Houston, TX16 juli 2018
The company ONLY hires managers from outside. After the last 9 years since the merger, I have never seen anybody promoted from within. Managers are hired , not only from outside the company, but outside of our industry. People are put in charge, who know NOTHING about the waste industry. Very high turn over of Division Sales Managers. Very micro-managed day for all sales people. It was not like that before Republic Waste merged with Allied Waste, in 2009.
Pluspunten
Pay and benefits are good.
Minpunten
No trust from management that employees will do their work.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 3NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Fun Workplace, would have stayed there forever
Customer Service Representative II (voormalige medewerker) –  Erie, MI15 juli 2018
I loved working for this company. I left only due to them closing their call center that was local to me. They did however provide transfers but I was not in a place to move far away at that time. Pay was great for customer service. I felt like you were treated as a individual and not replaceable.
Pluspunten
community, work day went fast, no down time, great raises
Minpunten
customers were sometimes difficult, eliminating job positions randomly
Bedrijfscultuur
I was there when it was Sunset
Residential New Business & Retention (voormalige medewerker) –  Jenison, MI13 juli 2018
Kind of hard to comment as I was there when it was Sunset Waste. The sales manager was great, the call center manager was not. Overall enjoyed working there with the exception of the call center manager.
Fun workplace
A.S.L.Driver (voormalige medewerker) –  Houston, TX13 juli 2018
Good job good benefits good company nice environment good people reliable equipment good pay oriented people Good hours steady work n great hours ....
interesting days
Driver (huidige medewerker) –  York, PA13 juli 2018
Days are a little stressful. Never know if people will show up to do their jobs. Trucks are of questionable reliability;.Truck issues seem to be the most pressing problem. Often loaders are overworked and stressed. Routes are little too large for one man loaders.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
This place can be great to work at most of the times.
Technician (huidige medewerker) –  Wabash, IN13 juli 2018
This location has gone through so many management changes that some employees may not handle well or get advancements very quickly. The benefits though are more than just insurance and retirement plans. They hold family events, have a tool allowance program, give out safety awards and more.
Pluspunten
They hold family events, have a tool allowance program, give out safety awards and more. They provide drinks daily all day.
Minpunten
Lack of communication is an issue here but where is it not an issue?
Very well compensated
Waste Specialist (voormalige medewerker) –  Eden Prairie, MN12 juli 2018
Highly Recommend as compensation was well and training was complete. I would recommend this company to anyone with a Class B license. Well organized and fun.
Great Place To Work
"Customer Resource Specialist" (voormalige medewerker) –  Tempe, AZ11 juli 2018
Great family orientated company. At Republic you will be embraced with open arms and a drive to suceed.Very efficient in customer service and delivering what you promise.
Lot of good qualities
Area Sales Executive (voormalige medewerker) –  Oklahoma City, OK11 juli 2018
I don't always agree how contracts are placed with customers and how they are treated in the future, i am not able to keep the customers i sell and this is an important part of the business and future sales
great perks
integrity
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Republic Services. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag