Republic Services Reviews

Alle 1.121 reviews worden getoond
Bedrijfscultuur
Experience differed on who your supervisor was
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Bloomington, IN30 november 2017
My own supervisor was amazing to work for but when a supervisor of different departments tried to step in things could get rocky. My department just had to let it roll off our shoulders.
Healthcare was expensive
Was deze review nuttig?JaNeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
productive and fun place to work
Receptionist (voormalige medewerker) –  Asheville, NC30 november 2017
answering multiple line phone, sorting mail, greeting people upon arrival faxing coping
management was the best
having to leave
friends and coworkers
hour long lunch benefits
having to leave
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 2NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
one of the best employments of my careers
Accounts Payable (voormalige medewerker) –  Tucson, AZ30 november 2017
Loved my Job at Republic Services, started there as a CSR, then to Dispatch and worked in Accounts Receivable and then to the last position I held was in Accounts Payable, if they didn't eliminate the position and moved it to our corporate office in Phoenix I would still be at Republic and loving what I do.
Pluspunten
love the people I worked with, my supervisor all the managers where very respectful and appreciated everyone.
Minpunten
not relly no problems other maybe sometimes the lack of communication.
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 1NeeRapporteren
Terrible management
Swing Driver (voormalige medewerker) –  Flint, MI28 november 2017
Don't work for them! It is a terrible work environment, with unbelievably terrible management! Such a joke! Always the management against the employees, never a team effort.
Bedrijfscultuur
Terrible place for enployment unless you like stress everyday
Customers Service Representative (huidige medewerker) –  Charlotte, NC27 november 2017
qucikly turned into a very streesful days of work. Every day there is change with no correct comunication between the reps and managment, There would be times where the managment could not answer a simple question. Every call is a complaint and or escaltion. the Supervisors will not take the escaltion calls and will sometimes have the customer on hold untill they hang up. This company SUCKS !!!
45 minute lunch break
Minpunten
every call is a complaint or escaltion.
So so place to work
Operations Manager I (huidige medewerker) –  Charleston, SC27 november 2017
RSG has been good to my family and provided me with a decent salary. The employees for the most part are great to deal with in most departments throughout the company. The onboarding process stinks and takes a terribly long time. RSG does not necessarily believe in promoting within. They will hire from outside the industry for GM roles or higher. They will dangle a carrot in front of you and drag you along but you never really know where you are going or why. All in all RSG is okay to work at however employee development is not a priority nor is work/life balance.
Pluspunten
Most employees are great to work with
work/life balance stinks
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 3NeeRapporteren
Awful place
Route Driver (huidige medewerker) –  Michigan27 november 2017
You are given rules to follow that make it impossible to get your route done in the times they want. The maintenance of the trucks truly falls short of expectations not to mention DOT standards
N/a
Roll Off Driver (huidige medewerker) –  Jordan, MN26 november 2017
Currently you are not guaranteed 40 hours per week. Consider pay to be under par. Management of the Jordan location is in way over her head. Other employees are why I stayed.
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 1Nee 1Rapporteren
great place to work
Driver (voormalige medewerker) –  Kansas city, KS22 november 2017
Great work place attitude, Great work place, Great Management Take care of the employs and provide them with lunch sometimes, and just a great place to work.
Bedrijfscultuur
It's a job but not a career
Consultant (huidige medewerker) –  Chandler, AZ21 november 2017
It was a company that paid well but not fairly among others. If you worked hard, you will make less. What I mean by that is that if you are doing well, you will be assigned to specific ques where you cannot sell if you are in that department. Assistance was not always available, no team leads just supervisors that have meetings every 2 seconds. No advancement for at least 6 months in and that is only to next level availability. Culture was nice but just always felt like I was always on my toes. Employees came and left.
Pluspunten
Benefits
Minpunten
Assistance and being fair with pay.
Bedrijfscultuur
The most dysfunctional work environment you will ever work in.
Operations Supervisor (huidige medewerker) –  Sun Valley, CA20 november 2017
If you want to be miserable, sad, unhappy, stressed, unfulfilled...then this is the company for you. One of my colleagues said last week...coming into work is a traumatic experience. Please save yourself the headache and steer clear of this company.
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 6NeeRapporteren
Challenging
Fleet Supervisor (voormalige medewerker) –  Clinton, NJ20 november 2017
New management came in. We're very disrespectful and harassing. Tried to do the right thing and hr did nothing. Had to quit. The retaliation was brutal.
Paid time off
Very good work place
Roll off Driver (voormalige medewerker) –  Las Vegas, NV19 november 2017
Overall Republic was a job in which we worked hard and at a fast pace. Management was fair with good employees. The hours could be long but the pay was exceptional.
good pay
long days
Bedrijfscultuur
Potential to make unlimited income.
Roll off driver (huidige medewerker) –  Delaware19 november 2017
Good company to work for but each business unit is ran independently. So depenadant upon your relationship with your supervisors and manager ( if you are a yes man) you could either flourish or suffer. I have to say work ethic is a huge role in your paychecks if you are on an incentive pay scale but recently we were put on an hourly pay and the secret formula they used they do let you know. And the base the hourly rate off of your previous years gross w2 earnings and then to add insult they based on a 50 hour work week. So your gross divided by 52 weeks that number divided by 50 hours that’s what they pay you. ??? So they have literally capped how much you can make so unless you move on somewhere else or become a supervisor your stuck. No forward progress. The people that bring the money into the yard are the ones who suffer monetarily while the entire support staff , office personnel , collect their regular salaries and bonuses increase due to the savings by reducing drivers pay. So tell me how this company could get 5 stars?
Having a job
Minpunten
Long hours minimal wages.
Stressful work environment
Customer Resource Specialist (huidige medewerker) –  Arizona18 november 2017
Stressful. There is way too much micro-managing going on, from the minute an employee clocks in to the time they leave for the day. Breaks are completely controlled by their time-keeping system that they set up for the employee and cannot be deviated from without consequences.
Pluspunten
Free lunches, some fun activities
Way too much micro-managing
Horrible Place to work
Operations Clerk (voormalige medewerker) –  Los Banos, CA16 november 2017
Favoritism, poor management, liars, low pay, no team work, everyone is out for themselves. Management has had proof of drivers having horrible customer service, slamming carts and not obeying republic rules and regulations yet nothing is done. The list goes on forever I would not recommend anyone to even apply save yourself the headache and move on to the next application.
Weekly pay
Minpunten
Low pay, poor management, no team work
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 7NeeRapporteren
Fun and interesting
Lube Technician (huidige medewerker) –  Bellevue, WA16 november 2017
A great place to work gets repetitive at times but fun and interesting none the less. Maintenance manger is a great guy fair and honest and a leader, do your job to the best of you ability and you will be taken care of fairly.
Union
Minpunten
Coworkers who abuse the system
awesome job
laborer (voormalige medewerker) –  Edinburg, TX16 november 2017
awesome job love the work environment, the bosses always made sure we were good. awesome pay and overtime was always good. the work was tough but it gets easier
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 3NeeRapporteren
No Comment.
Commercial & Residential Operator (voormalige medewerker) –  Portland, OR15 november 2017
I have no comment regarding my personal experience with any company that I may or may not have been employed by. Personal reviews of employers are often jaded with statements and comments that can not be verified.
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 2Nee 3Rapporteren
good company
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Indianapolis, IN15 november 2017
great company to work for with excellent benefits. customers can be cumbersome but its trash and they will get over it. you can only do what you can do. i would go back

Algehele waardering