Republic Services Reviews

Alle 1.124 reviews worden getoond
awesome job
laborer (voormalige medewerker) –  Edinburg, TX16 november 2017
awesome job love the work environment, the bosses always made sure we were good. awesome pay and overtime was always good. the work was tough but it gets easier
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 3NeeRapporteren
No Comment.
Commercial & Residential Operator (voormalige medewerker) –  Portland, OR15 november 2017
I have no comment regarding my personal experience with any company that I may or may not have been employed by. Personal reviews of employers are often jaded with statements and comments that can not be verified.
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 2Nee 4Rapporteren
good company
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Indianapolis, IN15 november 2017
great company to work for with excellent benefits. customers can be cumbersome but its trash and they will get over it. you can only do what you can do. i would go back
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 4NeeRapporteren
Normul
Welder (voormalige medewerker) –  Barrington, RI14 november 2017
Normal , free Lunch , relax , somewhere thats not Ruth ,good friend ship with my Core workers , hippy , help others , Word as a team, Watling to come on Monday.
Was deze review nuttig?JaNee 1Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Not a great place to work
Cart Delivery (huidige medewerker) –  Greensboro, NC11 november 2017
Mechanics terrible

Bad bad bad job
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 9Nee 1Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Lots of hours and no one wanted to help you, every one for thenselves.
Residential Driver (voormalige medewerker) –  Los Banos, CA10 november 2017
Lots of favoritism, lots of snakes that work there that pose as your friends until something happens, then they act as if they don't know you, And management will lie on you just to cover there own butts. If your looking for a place to work at to be Depressed, miserable, Gossiping, Lazy people, and a cut throat environment then this is your lucky day ? If not then don't apply.
Weekly pay
Minpunten
Phony people, liers, lazy, management thats second to Dung.
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 5Nee 1Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Great enviroment to work great people. Room to grow
N/A (huidige medewerker) –  Baltimore, MD9 november 2017
Great people great atmosphere everyone treat like family. No bad report......pay is fair. Everyone is fair. Willing to help the next person in need or that doesn't understand something.
N/A
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 2Nee 1Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Had great time till hickory took over
Mechanic (voormalige medewerker) –  Mocksville, NC8 november 2017
Was a employee for 10 years in mocksville love the company love the other employees everything was good till hickory took over an the manager there thinks he's better then everyone and the the maintenance supervisor that came from new Bern is really bad I was let go over something that I didn't see the night before was told to train a new guy and get a truck up republic is a good place to work at as long as you are not in the boon mocksville or spruce pine because it's ran by the hickory very bad people
Was deze review nuttig?JaNee 1Rapporteren
Poor Upper Management
E&P OPS Supervisor-Hauling Department (huidige medewerker) –  Odessa, TX7 november 2017
The Company preaches one thing but practices something else. Upper managent is only worried about P/L and does not engage their direct reports. The company is a recent new comer to E&P and is finding out that the oilfield is a different animal than residential waste as it tries to apply its policies and practices to the oil and gas industry.
Wages are competative
Long Hours
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 3NeeRapporteren
Overworked
Shop clerk (voormalige medewerker) –  Capitol Heights, MD7 november 2017
It was nice working with the mechanics on the trucks and order parts. It was so much paperwork and imputing on the computer I was finding my self behind schedule!
Awesome Benifits
Minpunten
Short breaks, not a lot of training
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 1Nee 1Rapporteren
truck driver
Truck Driver (voormalige medewerker) –  Orlando, FL6 november 2017
drive trucks and pick up garbage dive trough neighborhoods throw trash away and drive the truck back to the company or go and pick up trash from everyone
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 6Nee 3Rapporteren
Great Place to Work
Human Resources Manager (huidige medewerker) –  North Charleston, SC6 november 2017
Highly Recommended!
Innovative Company!
Team Work Atmosphere!
Low Turnover and highly engaged employees!
Family Oriented
Wonderful Healthcare
Great Pay
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 1Nee 2Rapporteren
Republic Services
Operations Supervisor (voormalige medewerker) –  Boise, ID6 november 2017
Republic Services tries to be a quality employer, but compensation, training and opportunities for advancement are weak and could easily be much better.
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 1Nee 1Rapporteren
Sanitation job
Driver (voormalige medewerker) –  Hutchins, TX6 november 2017
A typical day consist of routing and you an a rider completing an assignment of about 800 houses of trash content, Leaned how to deal with some very rude people. I learned how to stay nice. even when they used profanity. I learned to stay nice. Even when it was not your fault they sometimes would treat you bad, but I learned to stay polite. I learned control, Management was fair, to they help us with our jobs, made sure we were good and had what we need to do our job. The hardest part of the job for me was jumping in and out of the truck to pick up garbage. The most enjoyable part of the day was when your route was complete,.
Good work week
Labor
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 3Nee 1Rapporteren
San Diego division
Dispatcher (voormalige medewerker) –  San Diego, CA5 november 2017
Upper Management was really bad starting from the operations manager on up. They do not care about employees, its all about the bottom line and the morale was bad.
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 4Nee 1Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Challenging, fun workplace environment, where you can feel like family and truly a company that cares about you and your family.
Customer Resource Specialist (voormalige medewerker) –  Lakeland, FL4 november 2017

I have never worked for a better company in my entire adult life.

I will happy accept another position with this company if ever the chance become available. Best company and employees ever!!!
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 1NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Hourly co workers are like family
Operations Clerk (huidige medewerker) –  Bettendorf, IA2 november 2017
Could be a great place to work if management would listen to employees and take action. Weed out the bad who don’t want to work and keep the good employees happy.
Free lunches sometimes
Weak management
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 2NeeRapporteren
Productive and Positive
Administrative Assistant (voormalige medewerker) –  Phoenix, AZ2 november 2017
My day was at a fast pace and enjoyed working with all of the co-workers. I learned that the Republic is a great place of business.

Was deze review nuttig?Ja 1NeeRapporteren
appreciate their employees
DIESEL MECHANIC (huidige medewerker) –  Chesterton, IN1 november 2017
Republic has a lot of incentive programs and do a good job showing appreciation for hard work. They offer competitive wages and benefits. They are a national company and leading the country in paying back to their communities and sales.
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 3Nee 2Rapporteren
Positive experience
Customer Service Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Charlotte, NC1 november 2017
Was far from home.
My success was based on my performance.
Evaluations and promotions seem to be fair.
Must be ready to listen to people mostly complain, not always.
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 5NeeRapporteren