Republic Services Reviews

Alle 1.923 reviews worden getoond
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
Goal Focused on numbers only
Resource Center Consultant (huidige medewerker) –  Indianapolis, IN12 september 2018
This is a great money maker for someone just getting started. However, they bear down on the call center reps and keep changing the process making things harder on their front line, sales, & retention department. They hire managers that have no people skills and don't understand what we are going through on the phones but drive us to meet unrealistic metrics they desire. Hence less valuable client care can be provided because the reps are trying to keep there jobs so we have rush clients off the phone causing many mistakes and client call backs.
Pluspunten
PTO, Medical, Double OT at times and they buy lunch a lot.
Poor management, unrealistic Metrics
Bedrijfscultuur
Great community and support group
Outside Sales (huidige medewerker) –  Dallas, TX11 september 2018
I started with the company as a driver and with my prior experience was moved into the sales department. It has been an experience fill with fun and new experiences.
Solid place to work
HR (huidige medewerker) –  Phoenix, AZ11 september 2018
One of the best managers I've had working in HR.The leadership team at RS are always so helpful and want you to succeed! I have met wonderful colleagues and look forward to learning and growing with the company!
Benefits after 90days, no tuition reimbursement options
Bedrijfscultuur
bad attitudes, worse management, only care about money and not about the people who make it for them
Operator (voormalige medewerker) –  Grants Pass, OR10 september 2018
Management will friend you and as soon as your not benifiting them they will kick you to the curb like a piece of garbage part of their road side pickup
a typical day at work
Sales Coordinator (huidige medewerker) –  Bloomington, IL10 september 2018
too many jobs piled on one person, I have 3 titles and the harder you work the more management throws on you. Republic has great benefits but the stress out weighs this. I cant even put all my job titles in the header here, I had to delete 2. Billing Coordinator, Scales house Clerk
1,0
Bedrijfscultuur
Too much favoritism and a very stressful environment
DRIVER (huidige medewerker) –  Mt. Laurel, NJ10 september 2018
Management sucks and unless your cool with many supervisors you will be on their get him outta here list.. Too many hours a week due to routes being cut. They dont care about you or your family. I have little kids and I cant make it to any after school activities because of the long hrs
Benifits
Minpunten
Your just a number there and when your time is up its up.
Not for everyone
Driver (huidige medewerker) –  Marshall, MI9 september 2018
MOST of the management and co-workers are friendly and are willing to help you if you need it. The pay is reasonable for the job if you have work to do for the day. If you dont have work in your route for the day you will be expected to run a truck that isn't roadworthy and get stuck doing whatever nobody else wants to do and if you don't want to do that they will let you go home but they will take your personal and vacation time for doing so. It's not the worst place I've worked but certainly not the best either. If your for the worker more than the corporation you probably wouldn't enjoy working here.
Pluspunten
1/2hr lunch and you are able to run your route in a sequence that works for you.
Minpunten
Way to much paperwork, supervision has favorites and shows it, maintenance and truck repair is bare minimal, a few trucks that need to be put out of commission, #'s are looked at more than route complications and facts.
Needs improvement
ACCOUNT MANAGER (huidige medewerker) –  California Los Angeles9 september 2018
Training, communication, accountability needs to improve overall from leadership. Structure on work processes within departments has too many gray areas and accountability amongst departments specially with operations is not reliable.
Better Leadership is needed
Operations Supervisor (huidige medewerker) –  Houston, TX6 september 2018
Each location is dynamic and has it's own culture. However, when implementing different policies and procedures, the Leaders don't do well with the "Sniff Test". Many don't fly low enough to find out the impact it will have on employees before implementing. Change is inevitable and will happen, but your most important component in any organization is your people. You have to understand some of the negative aspects some of the change will have and attempt to eliminate as many issues as you can before they arise.
Republic doesn't do that, then questions why turnover in certain markets is so high.
Communication is key and "we" do a poor job of communicating change effectively.
Pretty Stable
Minpunten
Too many outside hires who don't last
1,0
bad place to work
roll off driver (voormalige medewerker) –  Houston, TX6 september 2018
lucky if your truck makes out of the yard.couldnt trust other drivers.very bad management.if you were a supervisors bff things were sweet but if you did your job and stayed by yourself things were not so sweet
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 3NeeRapporteren
I enjoyed working at Republic Services in Fishers Call Center
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Indianapolis, IN6 september 2018
I enjoyed working for Republic service, if nit for personal reason I would still be there. My supervisor was very helpful and very helpful. Wush I could go back there.
Dispatch/Scale Operator (huidige medewerker) –  Marks, MS5 september 2018
Perfect working conditions, pay not sufficient for my expenses. Great work environment. No hassles. Fast pace, behind the scenes. Employee relations are exceptional and paid holidays help keep stress levels down.
Fun work placement
trash man (huidige medewerker) –  Baltimore County, MD5 september 2018
Fun work place
Learn a lot
Meet new people
Every day is different
Manegers are great
Coworkers are great
Company is great to work for
I in joy learning the trucks
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1Nee 1Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Could be a good place to work
Billing Coordinator (huidige medewerker) –  Tampa, FL5 september 2018
At times this place could be a great place to work with great people to work with but at times it seems that management and corporate were seriously out of touch in how what they did effected the people in the field.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1Nee 1Rapporteren
Great Place to Follow Your Dreams
Lead Sanitation Engineer (voormalige medewerker) –  Milpitas, CA5 september 2018
This place is magical. I regret leaving this place. The job culture is upbeat and positive. Management was attentive, available, and supportive. I wish I could go back.
Bedrijfscultuur
Great company to work for
Operations Supervisor (huidige medewerker) –  Houston, TX4 september 2018
This is a great company to work for. There is a lot of opportunity for advancement within the company. They also have great benefits. Also, there is a lot of opportunity for professional development.
Sorter (voormalige medewerker) –  North Las Vegas, NV3 september 2018
Must be on time, willing to learn, fast paced, willing to work overtime, be able to stand on your feet for long periods of time, must be willing to work weekends if needed.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 5Nee 2Rapporteren
Good Company to work for
Fleet Administrator / Operations /Accounts (voormalige medewerker) –  Bridgeton, MO2 september 2018
team environment
pays fairly
good benefits including, health, dental, vision, life insurance, 401k,etc
good training processes
open dialog among departments
Bedrijfscultuur
Change in management hard to follow.
Operations Supervisor (huidige medewerker) –  Kansas City, KS2 september 2018
New management has been put into place. The management above has threatened the lower managements jobs. They are creating a culture of structure. The company is trying to standardize it self across the nation. The hardest part of the job is trying to get enough information on what the new directive is. Communication is lacking with the new plans that are rolled out. I like the employees that I work with.
reasonable health insurance. retirement
Minpunten
long hours. need enough employees to do the job properly.
PM Technician (huidige medewerker) –  Lewisville, TX2 september 2018
Great job to have. Work is meaningful and fast paced at times. Managers pay close attention to their employees needs. Assistance is always available when needed.
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Republic Services. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag