Republic Services Reviews

Alle 1.118 reviews worden getoond
So unhappy
Collection Specialist & Operations Clerk (huidige medewerker) –  North Carolina20 oktober 2017
I do not recommend this company, do not apply. They do not treat staff fairly. Hr is not helpful
Do not waste your time with this company. Stay away
Great Company
Customer Resource Consultant (huidige medewerker) –  Indianapolis, IN19 oktober 2017
Customers are really angry and specialist are limited as to what we can do to correct their issues. Stressful when at peak times or new services offered.
Toxic Environment
Vendor (voormalige medewerker) –  Corporate16 oktober 2017
A place with lots of potential and plenty of GOOD people. Unfortunately communication within the ranks are barely existent and most management lacks golden rule ethics.
Overall a good place to make a stepping stone but the attrition rate is ridiculously high and there is a constant thick tension in the air that can be sensed by even visitors.
Lots of Potential
"Golden Rule" non existent
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 2NeeRapporteren
Fueler (huidige medewerker) –  Roosevelt, WA14 oktober 2017
it is a hour drive to work and a hour home. you put in a 10 hr plus day. the job is stressful because you are expected to do a 2-3 hour service in one hour. you are working on running equipment and trying to be safe about it. They tell you that you are not expected to learned the job in 1 year however you get chewed on when you forget something about the job. you work off a check list that is not correct of the service you are doing.. the learning curve is massive on the equipment if you are unfamiliar with the equipment. the most enjoyable thing is watching all of the cogs of the landfill come together to get the refuse delivered to its final rest place.
Bedrijfscultuur
Great people to work with
Maintenance Parts Clerk (huidige medewerker) –  Roosevelt, WA14 oktober 2017
I have a great group of guys that I work with, always willing to lend a hand when needed. The supervisors and managers are great to work for and with. We are kind of like a family here.
Pluspunten
healtcare, vision, dental, disability, perks, employees
frequent schedule changes
Love This Place
Operation Supervisor (huidige medewerker) –  North Las Vegas, NV14 oktober 2017
This is a great place to work, fast pace, co-workers polite and friendly, training, advancement opportunity. Great 401K Plan, life insurance, get paid weekly
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 3NeeRapporteren
Account Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Houston, TX13 oktober 2017
It was a decent company but not the best compensation. Conflicting information between management and employees. Benefits were not equal to the work performed and we were always getting conflicting information.
Bedrijfscultuur
Relaxed work environment, not a place to advance your career.
Scale House Operator, land scape laborer (voormalige medewerker) –  Niagara Falls, NY12 oktober 2017
It was a great place to work, relaxed fun work environment management was great. Only reason I resigned from my position was low pay mixed with the expectation that me and my fellow coworkers were to fill in over 72 hours a week after two of the previous employees had to resign and no one had a plan on how to fill their spots. Other than that I enjoyed my employment with republic services and hope everyone at the site is doing great.
Pluspunten
Free lunches occasionaly, Relaxed work place, Recieved a minimum of 40 hours a week.
Long hours.
Not good
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Chandler, AZ11 oktober 2017
Customer service front line services cause for stressful days. Supervisors unwilling to help representative by not standing up for employees and letting managers micromanage supervisors.
Bedrijfscultuur
Your days vary some are long some are short
Driver (huidige medewerker) –  Jacksonville, FL11 oktober 2017
A typical day starts pretty early. I have become a much better driver in my time at Republic. The most challenging part of the job is the conditions.
Work place freedom
Trucks breakdown frequently
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 2Nee 1Rapporteren
needs better management
Residential Driver (huidige medewerker) –  Fall River, MA10 oktober 2017
company and pay are good but have poor management work day is busy and sometimes long. Plus side is your to busy to really notice the time you have been working
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 1Nee 2Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Productive and fast-paced workplace with very competent employees
Customer Service Sales Consultant Level 3 (voormalige medewerker) –  Mobile, AL10 oktober 2017
A typical work day would be answering 75 or more calls per day assisting customers with establishing new residential, commercial or industrial accounts as well as helping to retain existing customers. I have learned many important skills such as computer, sales and clerical skills. Management was, for the most part, fair and impartial.
The workplace culture was made up of many diverse groups which interacted in a very professional way. The hardest part of my job of my job was maintaining the mentality that the "customer is always right." Even though I did not always agree with the customer's logic, I always had to find a way to satisfy the customer while still generating revenue for the company. The most enjoyable part was knowing that the customer was satisfied and would remain a loyal customer to our company.
Pluspunten
Free lunches, employee benefits and room for advancement
30 min lunches
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 2NeeRapporteren
Great company
Sales Executive (huidige medewerker) –  West Palm Beach, FL9 oktober 2017
Excellent from the top down. Safety is the number one concern from the CEO to the management team to the operations staff and drivers. Reliable and responsible.
Overall Republic is a Great company to work for
Operations Supervisor (huidige medewerker) –  Georgia8 oktober 2017
A typical day is none stop trying to make sure all customers are serviced and make sure your team makes it home ok.

My manager sucked at promoting a healthy non toxic environment. He breed turmoil and ruled by fear.

The hardest part of the job putting out the fires my manager set.
and the constant calls for missed garbage.

My Team. Best Crew Ever
Travel
Expense reports
Bedrijfscultuur
My time at republic services
Diesel Technician (voormalige medewerker) –  Memphis, TN7 oktober 2017
A typical day at work for Republic was ok when you didn't have 15 different people telling you how to do your job. I did not learn anything different other than what I already knee.
insurance
Minpunten
managment, not being upfront with your emplyoees and lying.
good company
Driver / Dispatcher (voormalige medewerker) –  Wilmington, NC7 oktober 2017
working in the trash business is hard work & long hrs anywhere but this is the better of the company's out there. there big so they can offer decent pay & benefits yet they don,t micromanage to the extent of the other big trash company,s.
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 4Nee 2Rapporteren
Positive
Customer Service Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Melrose park Illinois6 oktober 2017
The culture was a fast paced call center. Inbound calls coming in to the call queue. Individual metric system was kept by management.The workplace was busy but friendly.
Helping PeopleProblem Solving
Minpunten
Sometimes having to de-escalate an unhappy customer
Demanding but rewarding
Customer Service Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Springfield, MO5 oktober 2017
Never a dull moment, fast paced change environment. I had the same title for the past 9 years, but never felt I had the same job from one year to the next.
Pluspunten
Good pay and benefits, progressive work culture.
Minpunten
Demanding, sometimes long hours.
Difficult Place to Work with Excellent Pay and Benefits
Account Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Springfield, MO5 oktober 2017
Overloaded workday with unreasonable expectations from management; Inadequate training, Changing Expectations; Unstable future; Good staff; Excellent pay and benefits
Great environment
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Phoenix, AZ4 oktober 2017
The CSR's feel more like a family, yes the call center work is not a "fun" job but your friends make it fun. If you can make it passed the few old people that complain their trash hasn't been picked up by 9AM then you are good to go. great insurance and pay

Algehele waardering