Republic Services Reviews

1.422 reviews gevonden voor deze zoekopdracht Bekijk alle 1.423 reviews
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
Bedrijfscultuur
If you need a job good place
Comercial Driver (huidige medewerker) –  Boise, ID17 maart 2018
No real advancement from drivers, good ol boy system in full effect. The have low pay long hours and employees are just a number. Was told many times you are replaceable. Management doesn't communicate well with drivers and seems like they are out to write guys up for anything.
Pluspunten
Good vacation, if you can afford to lose over time pay
Health insurance goes up more then your average ¢30 raise
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 7NeeRapporteren
Productive working environment
Operations - Payroll (huidige medewerker) –  Richmond, CA16 maart 2018
Working for the Republic Services Operations Division in several capacities has allowed me to gain more knowledge of divisions operational side of the business. This is a fast-paced working environment with a diversity of cultural backgrounds. We have a strong management team who I believe will continue to guide Operations in a progressive positive direction.

The most enjoyable part of my job is being able to produce measurable statistical data from various systems for our management team.
Depends on who you are
Dispatcher/Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Cincinnati, OH15 maart 2018
If you tell the truth about numbers, they don't like you. It's very political and favoritism is extremely high here. The same rules don't apply to everyone. There's more drama here than high school. You can't trust anyone there. The pay is good but you don't have a life to enjoy it.
Good pay
Minpunten
No life, favoritism, political, untrustworthy, dishonest
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 9NeeRapporteren
Nice at first
Average Joe (huidige medewerker) –  Atlanta, GA14 maart 2018
Corporate has made so many significantly awful changes over the past year that has really hurt morale. Very limited career paths and options, and most require you to relocate.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1Nee 1Rapporteren
decent place to work
Commercial Truck Driver (voormalige medewerker) –  York, PA12 maart 2018
management diddnt no what they was doing great co workers pretty nice routes great customers you put some hard work in learned how to run routes long hours
working outside
a lot of truck issues
awesome
Senior Performance Engineer (voormalige medewerker) –  phoenix , AZ12 maart 2018
I am lucky i had opportunity to work for them as well meet those great people i have came across, they great people and very update on technology , i wish i can go back
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2Nee 2Rapporteren
New Management ruined everything
multiple (voormalige medewerker) –  Montana12 maart 2018
Great, rewarding, family feel place to work in the beginning until new management came in and created a toxic work environment. Shady practices, secretive meetings and decisions made without notice, and unfair treatment especially towards long term employees. I was made to feel like I constantly had to watch my back. This was reported to upper management by myself and other employees but it didn't get addressed. I was told that I had nothing to worry about but still was pushed around. Finally left on my own terms instead of letting them continually bully me. I truly miss working there but could no longer work for such crooked management and constantly worrying about getting thrown under the bus for no good reason.
coworkers/previous management
new shady, careless management
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 5NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Looks good on the outside, has all the buzz words but messed up on the inside!
Customer Resource Consultant (voormalige medewerker) –  Chandler, AZ12 maart 2018
Started out looking pretty good, similar core values to my own, Responsible, Reliable, Resourceful and Relentless, do The Right Thing each and Every Time...that soon disappears and it is all about the "numbers" clocking in/out must be precise even if you are on a long call. There is little to no support from your supervisor except for punishment and negativity. Many customers may have to call in 7-12 times for the same problem and Customer Service keeps just taking the same action again and again expecting different results, customers have been sent to collections due to the companies mistakes not the customer. Customers call to cancel their service and many times it can be 2-6 months later and 7-12 phone calls before the company gets around to it. How hard can it be? This is not a lunar moon shot, it is garbage for crying out loud. Just pick it up and get rid of it. You are rewarded for compliance and time perfection, not doing the right thing at all. We make false promises that are often not kept so the customer feels deceived, but as long as we have a bright and cheery attitude then it is all good. If the CEO is really aware of this very poor customer service and allows it to continue then that does not speak well of his leadership.
Nice Physical Environment
Minpunten
Poor Communications, no time for 1:1's or coaching, no opportunity for advancement
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 10NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Lack of strong management at local level hinders progress
Maintenance Shop Clerk (huidige medewerker) –  Sun Valley, CA11 maart 2018
Lack of long term local management makes it tough to build a foundation on which to work from.
There seems to be a long running "revolving door" effect with management. Cannot seem to keep for more than 1 year.
Unchanging Management
Data Specialists (voormalige medewerker) –  Phoenix, AZ11 maart 2018
It does not matter how much faster of a process that maybe better of an option once the company is has its process they do not want to change. The hiring policies seem to only want tax deductible employees not quality.
morale boosting free lunches
Minpunten
Job Security is appauling.
Bedrijfscultuur
This is the worst place ever! Pay sucks boss suck and the only good boss quit too!
Landfilled labor (voormalige medewerker) –  East Sparta Ohio9 maart 2018
Do Not work here! They run you like a dog make all kinda promises that they NEVER keep and if they tell you that you get a raise after your 1yr.... YOU DONT and when they do give you a raise it is a slap in the face
Not much
Pay sucks boss sucks
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 4NeeRapporteren
Fast Paced Organization
Manager (huidige medewerker) –  Maryland8 maart 2018
Republic is overall a good place to work and the managers I have worked with have been good. It is a fast paced company that is undergoing a lot of change which can be stressful. There are opportunities for advancement, especially if someone is able to relocate. Sometimes the corporate office can be heavy handed and there is some disconnect between corporate and the field. But overall Republic is a company that cares about it's employees and is well regarded by Wall Street.
Was deze review waardevol?JaNeeRapporteren
Light and relaxed job
Security Guard (voormalige medewerker) –  Carolina, PR8 maart 2018
Work for 8-12 hours just pulling security, doing surveillance and reports every hour, and have to be at the gate waiting for the employees to arrive for work
Short brakes
Was deze review waardevol?JaNeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
A great team of Professionals to work with. Smooth transition from BFI to Republic Services.
Account Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Winston-Salem, NC7 maart 2018
I was paid according to the work I put in. We had a great team. Departments were developed ultimately to eliminate workload and problems that were discovered. A Great Company over all.
Great Team
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 2Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
For a company that cares so much... They didn't care
Bay Spotter (voormalige medewerker) –  Oregon City Oregon7 maart 2018
My experience was a company that looks great at a glance, but you slowly discover why they always need more temporary employees. I was ignored for up to 6 hours at a time, stuck at a post that was distanced, and at one point with no working radio. When I got breaks, I was always rushed as the person filling in was often supposed to be somewhere else. I learned that temps were making more than lifelong employees who had chosen to stay in entry level positions, because they liked their jobs. Temp employees were kind of treated like second class citizens, even though many of the permanent hires had started as temps.
Pluspunten
Good pay, lots of hours, friendly co-workers
Minpunten
Rushed breaks (if any), poor treatment of employees
Productive and with Free Fruit
Customer Resource Specialist (voormalige medewerker) –  Charlotte, NC7 maart 2018
Great Place to work! During my time at Republic Services you learn a lot and it is not like your typical Call Center. They Show you that; is important to keep the employees happy, that number one goal is to deliver exceptional customer service on each call.
Great Benefits, Great People, and Great Starting Pay
The call Volume is High
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1Nee 1Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Great company to work for.
Content Analyst (voormalige medewerker) –  Mobile, AL7 maart 2018
Republic services was a GREAT company to work for, The pay was fair the time earned for vacation and person was fair. Management was fair. Thee was no hard part to this job. I enjoyed the job overall and helping my customers was the best. I hate the company moved the call center. If the company had not moved I would have retired there.
Pluspunten
Management was awseome and worked with you.
Som of the employees
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 1Rapporteren
driver
Republic Services Supervisor (huidige medewerker) –  Texas6 maart 2018
it is a good job but management is no good ,and the pay scale for Supervisor is so bad that driver make more . and work less hours. as a Supervisor you will work 65 hours a week
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1NeeRapporteren
No call back
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Indianapolis, IN6 maart 2018
They are unprofessional glad I am not working for them , they did not have the decency to email or call me to let me know if I did not get the job, if they do this to applicants imagine how they must treat their clients
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 5Nee 1Rapporteren
Good Company
AP Specialist (huidige medewerker) –  Scottsdale, AZ5 maart 2018
This company is very cultured which is a plus.

If you are accepted socially you can stick around stay. They could lean more towards work ethic and results from employees. It's work, we should be there to work not socialize.

Very cultured which is a plus.
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 1Rapporteren
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Republic Services. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag