Republic Services Reviews

Alle 1.237 reviews worden getoond
Disorganized, zero training provided
Territory Account Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Charlottesville, VA9 januari 2018
From day one, there was no training provided, with the exception of online lessons. Was tossed out into sales territory with no training on software program, territory or waste and recycling products. Lack of training equaled company layoffs. Culture is very "operations versus sales" mentality, no cohesiveness in offices. Lack of accountability I believe is key to lack of success.
Pay
Minpunten
Lack of training and accountability.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 4NeeRapporteren
the job
Data Entry Specialist (huidige medewerker) –  Chandler, AZ9 januari 2018
The job itself is fun and easy once trained. Being able to sit and work alone is the best part of the job. However the hours and commute take a toll after a while.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2Nee 3Rapporteren
a lot of hours
Operations Supervisor (huidige medewerker) –  Detroit, MI9 januari 2018
a lot of hours, high stress environment, very fast paced with a lot of cross functional responsibility, purchasing, h/r, dot regulations, hours of service, safety, productivity, retention
Good company but unstable
Division employee (voormalige medewerker) –  Joliet, IL8 januari 2018
The company is great but there is so much restructuring done, it felt unstable. You never feel secure in position. The company does try to promote within.
Pluspunten
Benefits
Minpunten
stress
apply now
Customer Resource Specialist (huidige medewerker) –  Charlotte, NC8 januari 2018
good job, good pay, great schedule. holidays off are Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years. Overtime isn't mandatory but they usually give double time.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1Nee 2Rapporteren
Assisting customers, daily books
BOOKKEEPER (voormalige medewerker) –  Belleville, KS8 januari 2018
Open store, set up register, assist customers. Do the day-to-day books. Full-service fuel. Oil changes, rotate tires, wash and detail vehicles. Order supplies. Schedule appointments.
Overtime
Less pay
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1Nee 1Rapporteren
Horrible work enviornment
Diesel Technician (voormalige medewerker) –  Phoenix, AZ7 januari 2018
The immediate supervisor and management don’t care about how little you’ve slept. they only care about making sure the trucks are up and running even if your sleep deprived. You usually work 50-60 hrs a pay period and have no personal life it’s a crummy work enciornment
Lots of overtime
Your worked to death
Bedrijfscultuur
very fast paced production based
Sorter (huidige medewerker) –  jacksonville florida6 januari 2018
I sort metal, cardboard, glass,plastic bottles paper and plastic bags. I have learned to recycling is fun, easy, time consuming, long and its worth a lot of money. The hardest part of my job is adapting to not having central heat and air. T most thing i enjoy is I do a lot of office work and I also conduct tours and I help with new hire procedures. I experience interacting with new people and I also learn new techniques.
commercial driver
Driver * Ap r i l (voormalige medewerker) –  Pleasant Grove, UT6 januari 2018
loved doing commercial, because i'm a morning person. Early mornings meant getting done with daytime to spare. The only problem is they are not consistent with their policies.
love the overtime
Minpunten
always in spare trucks, cause the shop has a hard time keeping up with the break-downs.
Great Place to work
Operator (voormalige medewerker) –  Evansville, IN6 januari 2018
They know how treat you.The team is best .the leadership and safety are way above there needs. .You are a team as one.. whould go back in heart beat.k
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 1Rapporteren
Good and bad.
Lead Residential Driver (voormalige medewerker) –  Hutchins, TX5 januari 2018
Different locations have different types of environment.
Hutchins use to be one of the best hubs to work until new management came abroad without a background of trash. All they know is numbers.
Quarterly door prizes
Health care, 401k
God Company
Account's Manager (huidige medewerker) –  Charlotte, NC4 januari 2018
Good place to work, very high paced. Flexible hours and okay co workers. The position keeps you on your toes and it makes you not want to be on the phone all. Customers are very pastionate about
Good company
high paced
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 2Rapporteren
Horrible management
Line Supervisor (voormalige medewerker) –  Cedar Rapids, IA4 januari 2018
When Republic Services took over City Carton things went downhill. You were no longer a part of the family, you were just a number. Any issues that were brought to management were not taken care of, instead they'd rather tell you to fix it for them to make their job easier.
BAD MANAGEMENT
Bedrijfscultuur
Republic can't figure out how to treat all employees
Operations Supervisor (voormalige medewerker) –  Bozeman, MT3 januari 2018
After being a driver and a supervisor, even though I was hired to be a supervisor, I asked about the bonus and was told I had yet to do anything exceptional. Myself and another supervisor carried the extra workload during the summer, violating company policy. Operations Manager would not hire appropriate number of drivers to cover the extra work. Then I was told I was not performing my supervisory reports adequately on the days I was stuck in a truck.
Vacation
Minpunten
Very poor management, complaints and suggestions ignored.
Working in the office
Human Resources Assistant/Operations Clerk (voormalige medewerker) –  Church Hill, TN3 januari 2018
Had the ability to work closely with the drivers, office staff, and landfill helpers. The workplace culture is very diverse. The most enjoyable part of the day was interacting with customers on the phone and assisting drivers with daily needs.
Pluspunten
Multiple environments in one setting
Workplace drama
Supervisor and management
Fleet Maintenance Supervisor (huidige medewerker) –  Atlanta, GA3 januari 2018
If you are an hourly employee you are good with the exception that some supervisors and managers will lie for their benefit. Policy and standards are expected to be followed unless you are a supervisor or management.
Great people
Poor supervisors and managers
Bedrijfscultuur
Assist driver with residential route
Rear Loader Helper (voormalige medewerker) –  Sunrise, FL1 januari 2018
Very competitive job high paced have to be well in shape It’s also work in all terrain weather in besides heavy hurricane Reloader helper is responsible for the residence in the neighborhood by emptying the waste cans for the recycle cans also assisting the driver with backing up and making sure a safe while
Breakfast on weekends
Great healthcare and benefits
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 1Rapporteren
not recomment
Supervisor Tom (voormalige medewerker) –  Phoenix, AZ 850541 januari 2018
Bad pay, low paying job, stressful, unfair management, hardest part of job outside in all elements of weather. Best part nothing. Would not recommend this place to anyone
Commercial Driver (voormalige medewerker) –  Phoenix, AZ1 januari 2018
If you are willing to work and be handsomely rewarded, this is the place to be, plenty of opportunity for extra hours and great benefits, I really wish I could have my job back, I would jump at the opportunity
the best job I ever had
Minpunten
I was let go for a dumb mistake
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 3NeeRapporteren
Family Orientated
Billing Processor (voormalige medewerker) –  Mount Prospect, IL30 december 2017
Worked through many changes, worked with many great people. Management works hard to keep a positive workforce and to promote within in the company and the Republic way.

Algehele waardering