Reviews voor Customer Service Representative bij Republic Services

130 reviews gevonden voor deze zoekopdracht
Bedrijfscultuur
Productive and fun workplace with a foosball table
Customer Service Representative (huidige medewerker) –  Fishers, IN11 december 2017
I have no actual review as I still work there and enjoy the atmosphere. There is plenty of work to do and plenty of opportunities to learn. More opportunities to promote.
Bedrijfscultuur
Terrible place for enployment unless you like stress everyday
Customers Service Representative (huidige medewerker) –  Charlotte, NC27 november 2017
qucikly turned into a very streesful days of work. Every day there is change with no correct comunication between the reps and managment, There would be times where the managment could not answer a simple question. Every call is a complaint and or escaltion. the Supervisors will not take the escaltion calls and will sometimes have the customer on hold untill they hang up. This company SUCKS !!!
45 minute lunch break
Minpunten
every call is a complaint or escaltion.
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 5NeeRapporteren
good company
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Indianapolis, IN15 november 2017
great company to work for with excellent benefits. customers can be cumbersome but its trash and they will get over it. you can only do what you can do. i would go back
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 4NeeRapporteren
Positive experience
Customer Service Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Charlotte, NC1 november 2017
Was far from home.
My success was based on my performance.
Evaluations and promotions seem to be fair.
Must be ready to listen to people mostly complain, not always.
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 5NeeRapporteren
Overall culture
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Corvallis, OR29 oktober 2017
Republic was a great job that required hard work but also was a fun atmosphere. We received food on a weekly basis. My supervisor was the best. I would love to be working there again.
Pluspunten
Fun, hard work, pay and benefits
It was only temporary
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 3NeeRapporteren
Excellent company
Customer Services Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Charlotte, NC26 oktober 2017
Excellent compan! Managment is approachable, peers are awesome a very pleasant environment from entry level to re-entering the worforce etc. Republic services is an excellent company
PAY, VACATION TIME, WORK-BALANCE, MANAGEMENT IS AWESOME
N/A
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 2NeeRapporteren
Poor Management/Racism
Customer Resource Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Indianapolis, IN26 oktober 2017
I don't like management very unprofessional and showed favoritism to other employees. As women of color I always felt very out of place and uncomfortable.
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 6Nee 6Rapporteren
My experience
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Joliet, IL25 oktober 2017
I loved working there and was very upset that the department was relocating to a different state. I wish there was a way for me to have a guaranteed position.
Great General Manager
some management
Inconsistent
Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Chandler, AZ23 oktober 2017
With the many changes the call center is experiencing the employees are certainly suffering with the inconsistent expectations set forth to employees. For one training class of 30 plus that all started on the same days, there had to of been 8 different expectations set regarding attendance alone not to mention other factors of the job. Say what you mean and mean what you say and stick to it. Communication is key.
Starting Pay
communication
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 3Nee 1Rapporteren
Worst
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Fairfax, VA23 oktober 2017
The worst place I've ever worked. They are unwilling to work with you , regardless of your home situation. They let management bully you, and HR doesn't work with you for anything.
You got paid
Minpunten
The pay was horrible, especially for the environment you had to deal with.
Bedrijfscultuur
Good service company-customer was most important in keeping happy.
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Springfield, MO22 oktober 2017
This was a somewhat stressful job working with the public and not always pleasant customers. My co-workers were good people to work with. It was a call center and we were on the phones all day and that was the main priority.
Good benefits and pay
Minpunten
Stress level was high dealing with public
Was deze review nuttig?JaNeeRapporteren
Great Company
Customer Resource Consultant (huidige medewerker) –  Indianapolis, IN19 oktober 2017
Customers are really angry and specialist are limited as to what we can do to correct their issues. Stressful when at peak times or new services offered.
Not good
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Chandler, AZ11 oktober 2017
Customer service front line services cause for stressful days. Supervisors unwilling to help representative by not standing up for employees and letting managers micromanage supervisors.
Bedrijfscultuur
Productive and fast-paced workplace with very competent employees
Customer Service Sales Consultant Level 3 (voormalige medewerker) –  Mobile, AL10 oktober 2017
A typical work day would be answering 75 or more calls per day assisting customers with establishing new residential, commercial or industrial accounts as well as helping to retain existing customers. I have learned many important skills such as computer, sales and clerical skills. Management was, for the most part, fair and impartial.
The workplace culture was made up of many diverse groups which interacted in a very professional way. The hardest part of my job of my job was maintaining the mentality that the "customer is always right." Even though I did not always agree with the customer's logic, I always had to find a way to satisfy the customer while still generating revenue for the company. The most enjoyable part was knowing that the customer was satisfied and would remain a loyal customer to our company.
Pluspunten
Free lunches, employee benefits and room for advancement
30 min lunches
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 2NeeRapporteren
Positive
Customer Service Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Melrose park Illinois6 oktober 2017
The culture was a fast paced call center. Inbound calls coming in to the call queue. Individual metric system was kept by management.The workplace was busy but friendly.
Helping PeopleProblem Solving
Minpunten
Sometimes having to de-escalate an unhappy customer
Was deze review nuttig?JaNee 1Rapporteren
Great environment
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Phoenix, AZ4 oktober 2017
The CSR's feel more like a family, yes the call center work is not a "fun" job but your friends make it fun. If you can make it passed the few old people that complain their trash hasn't been picked up by 9AM then you are good to go. great insurance and pay
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 2Nee 1Rapporteren
Good Luck
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Chandler, AZ28 september 2017
Ask a lot of questions - Be aware of the answers you are given - you are not to engage with management - Be aware of what you express and any beliefs you have towards all facets of the company and pratcies
zero
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 8NeeRapporteren
Good place to work.
Customer Service Specialist (voormalige medewerker) –  Morocco, IN28 september 2017
Would have retired from there but they relocated to Fisher, In. Room for advancement, great management team, a for real open door policy. Benefits are good, people were great. Can be stressful at times. Your performance is rated constantly but management is there to help you succeed. Overall a fun place to work at and build a career.
Pluspunten
Advancement opportunity, pay, benefits, management and other perks
They relocated
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 1Nee 1Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Fast past and productive environment.
Customer Service Representative (huidige medewerker) –  Chandler, AZ25 september 2017
The company has great benefits and loves to give employees overtime opportunities when it is necessary. Management is always glad to help when the can.
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 4Nee 3Rapporteren
Republic Services
Customer Service Representative/Agent (voormalige medewerker) –  King of Prussia, PA22 september 2017
This was a good position if it did not relocate to Charlotte, NC...The work environment could be better the customer service place could have been maintained better.
Was deze review nuttig?JaNee 2Rapporteren