RF Technologies

RF Technologies Employee Reviews

3,0
Separation Agreements do not allow any detailed information to be shared. I understand your request and I apologize for not being able to fulfill Indeed's requirement.
2,0
The longer you are employed by rf, the more they want to get rid of you. Production manager uses favortism for special incentives. Vice president of ops bullies you to get his way. Do yourself a favor and do not accept employment from them.
5,0
Great place to work! Everyone is very friendly and they work as a team! Ability to work from home is a possibility. Company has many great benefits. Customer satisfaction is the key to our success.
Pros
Team environment
Cons
Pay
1,0
Management is awful, the people are terrible. Good ole boy. Be one of them of you won't make it. Revolving door with management and sales team. No teamwork.
2,0
When I first started the company was running smoothly and producing well. Over the last three months, they have swept management and tenured employees are leaving. I do not recommend RF Technologies.
5,0
Overall a great place to work, relaxed atmosphere but organized in my department. Can get hectic at times but makes time fly. Most of the managers and employees are good people. IT infrastructure could use a lot of work, make the job more stressful than it needs to be.
1,0
Under paid and over Worked is the best way to describe it There. Favoritism between adults and seniority is ridiculous. The employees were racist, and the environment was very toxic and emotionally draining! With better management, this could be a good place to work. Other than that, stay clear!
Pros
Lenient lunch hours
Cons
Bad work environment and low pay for hard work
5,0
The overall of the company is great. They have great ideas and they execute them well. The CEO of the company is welcoming and easy to talk to. I would recommend this company to anyone.
I work by my self
I learned new product and things everyday

Managements need to listen more

The work is very easy and sometimes its very challenging.

The hardest part of the job is the travel

When I travel with my family.
2,0
I was the sales director for a new Division. However, It got cut before any real work could be done to get it sustainable. I had at least 4 manager/bosses in 12 months.
3,0
Company has great people, but poor leadership of the owner, which in turn kills any motivation and momentum of the executive team. In order to successfully grow, there needs to be certain changes made to certain key areas that have been in place for many years.
5,0
Excellent place to work if I wasn't relocating I would retire from this company. If you are willing to come to work and perform well the management notices your hard work, and it is appreciated.
5,0
As long as you work hard, you will be respected. It is a mom/pop shop but they are open to new ideas. Overall was a great experience to work here, it was just poorly located.
5,0
Excellent President/CEO, professional, kind, people-oriented, hard-working, visionary, world-class, trustworthy, well-liked, enjoyable work environment and people.
As assigned by CEO. Learned about Health Care, Security, and long term care

The company is well run and organized.

As a third party, my input was not as well valued as a full time employees.
Pros
great company
Cons
Should be in CA.
1,0
Poor management and much turnover in a short period of time. None of the employees are happy and moral is very low. Expectations are unrealistic and tools and support not provided to perform what is requested.
Pros
Other employees were helpful.
Cons
very poor management and much turnover of upper management
3,0
New employees don't necessarily receive training and have to wing it to really learn your job there.
You get bombarded with things to do, but don't always know how to do them.

The management in some areas, not all, could use some training and people skills as well.

I do enjoy not having to work weekends and only working between the hours of 8am and 4:30pm. They don't really like giving overtime.
Pros
Set hours
Cons
winging your job
3,0
Like the industry and overall like the product. Started 2017 with a significant change in the compensation program. Reasonable work-life balance; significant issues in getting quotes to customers which may impede reaching quote unless it is permanently fixed
4,0
A typical day at work is sitting at a computer answering calls about RFT products where something needs to be fixed, customers need help with our computer software or fill out tickets to have a service tech physically go out to the customer's site or send in products that are still under warranty but are not working properly.
Pros
Pot lucks at least once a month, Good people, Fun place to work.
Cons
Not sure how to move up in the business from Tech Support, every day is basically the same, a lot of down time.
3,0
There is much potential for this company to be a leader in the safety and security market. Better and consistent management will help company attain this goal.
4,0
I enjoyed what I did at RF Technologies, and my immediate coworkers were great. We all worked as a team to satisfy our customers. It was a fast paced job, but you had to be accurate at pulling parts. the hardest part of the job was getting last minute orders.
Pros
extra two ten minute breaks
Cons
like any other job, lay offs