RF Technologies Reviews

Alle 22 reviews worden getoond
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
Excellent Place to Work!
Technical Support Specialist II (voormalige medewerker) –  Brookfield, WI1 juli 2019
The overall of the company is great. They have great ideas and they execute them well. The CEO of the company is welcoming and easy to talk to. I would recommend this company to anyone.
Competitive daily
Sr. Field Service Engineer (huidige medewerker) –  Brookfield, WI4 augustus 2018
I work by my self
I learned new product and things everyday
Managements need to listen more
The work is very easy and sometimes its very challenging.
The hardest part of the job is the travel
When I travel with my family.
New Start Up Division
Director of Sales - Education Channel Development (voormalige medewerker) –  Milwaukee, WI25 juni 2018
I was the sales director for a new Division. However, It got cut before any real work could be done to get it sustainable. I had at least 4 manager/bosses in 12 months.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2Nee 1Rapporteren
Excellent place to work
Assistant Lead Production Technician (huidige medewerker) –  Brookfield, WI7 mei 2018
Excellent place to work if I wasn't relocating I would retire from this company. If you are willing to come to work and perform well the management notices your hard work, and it is appreciated.
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 1Rapporteren
Good Place to Work
N/A (voormalige medewerker) –  Buffalo Grove, IL14 februari 2018
As long as you work hard, you will be respected. It is a mom/pop shop but they are open to new ideas. Overall was a great experience to work here, it was just poorly located.
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 2Rapporteren
Good Place to Work
VP/Operations (voormalige medewerker) –  Bethalto, IL11 oktober 2017
Excellent President/CEO, professional, kind, people-oriented, hard-working, visionary, world-class, trustworthy, well-liked, enjoyable work environment and people.
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 2Rapporteren
leader in its feild
CONSULTANT (voormalige medewerker) –  Brookfield, WI25 augustus 2017
As assigned by CEO. Learned about Health Care, Security, and long term care

The company is well run and organized.

As a third party, my input was not as well valued as a full time employees.
great company
Should be in CA.
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 4Rapporteren
1,0
Bedrijfscultuur
This company is extremely unethical and unstable.
Internal Account Manager (huidige medewerker) –  Brookfield, WI5 juli 2017
Poor management and much turnover in a short period of time. None of the employees are happy and moral is very low. Expectations are unrealistic and tools and support not provided to perform what is requested.
Pluspunten
Other employees were helpful.
Minpunten
very poor management and much turnover of upper management
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 5NeeRapporteren
Could use some training
Inventory (huidige medewerker) –  Buffalo Grove, IL12 februari 2017
New employees don't necessarily receive training and have to wing it to really learn your job there.
You get bombarded with things to do, but don't always know how to do them.
The management in some areas, not all, could use some training and people skills as well.
I do enjoy not having to work weekends and only working between the hours of 8am and 4:30pm. They don't really like giving overtime.
Set hours
winging your job
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1NeeRapporteren
Recent Management Changes
Regional Sales Manager (huidige medewerker) –  Los Angeles, CA23 januari 2017
Like the industry and overall like the product. Started 2017 with a significant change in the compensation program. Reasonable work-life balance; significant issues in getting quotes to customers which may impede reaching quote unless it is permanently fixed
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 3NeeRapporteren
Relaxed Environment With Good People
Technical Support Intern (huidige medewerker) –  Brookfield, WI7 december 2016
A typical day at work is sitting at a computer answering calls about RFT products where something needs to be fixed, customers need help with our computer software or fill out tickets to have a service tech physically go out to the customer's site or send in products that are still under warranty but are not working properly.
Pluspunten
Pot lucks at least once a month, Good people, Fun place to work.
Minpunten
Not sure how to move up in the business from Tech Support, every day is basically the same, a lot of down time.
Bedrijfscultuur
It had a place where you could walk and work out
SHIPPING SUPERVISOR (voormalige medewerker) –  Brookfield, WI2 mei 2016
I enjoyed what I did at RF Technologies, and my immediate coworkers were great. We all worked as a team to satisfy our customers. It was a fast paced job, but you had to be accurate at pulling parts. the hardest part of the job was getting last minute orders.
Pluspunten
extra two ten minute breaks
Minpunten
like any other job, lay offs
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1NeeRapporteren
RFT journey
Field Installation Technician (voormalige medewerker) –  Brookfield, WI1 mei 2016
I had been with RF for a year and a half. I learned a lot in that time. I started as the IT intern. Then moved to technical Support where I used my skills leaned in networking and continued customer service in a call center environment. Lastly I moved to an Application Field Technician where is specialized in WiFi coverage, server configuration, and database creation/ maintenance/ manipulation. I really enjoyed the time I spent there.
Interesting
Recruiting/Administrative Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Brookfield WI31 maart 2016
Small manufacturing environment run old school - interesting product line that exposed me to another realm of recruiting that I had not had the opportunity to work in before so this was the positive I took away from this company.
Fantastic team spirit
NATIONAL SALES DIRECTOR (voormalige medewerker) –  Brookfield, WI21 oktober 2015
Long tenured, experienced and extremely friendly support group at corporate office. A typical week consisted of a day of corporate reviews/meetings usually via conference calls, travel with Regional Sales Managers to visit customers, provide coaching and support to close deals (3+ days), wrap up the week with individual and team calls with RSM's and internal sales support team covering project developments and forecast updates. The most challenging part of the role was coordinating all departments involved in the post sales process [order processing/financial checks/production/shipping/install] in a timely manner to achieve customers delivery and install expectations. Travelling throughout the US with colleagues and meeting a very wide array of customers was thoroughly enjoyable but meeting and exceeding sales goals on a monthly and quarterly basis was my lifeblood. Being exposed to various market segments [Healthcare/Security/Hospitality/Education] was a great learning opportunity for me personally enabling me to be more versatile throughout the rest of my career.
Experienced support team
Post sales processes
Nice place to work.
Shipping and Receiving Clerk (huidige medewerker) –  Bethalto, IL8 september 2015
There are ups and downs with every job. However the management has a hard time applying all the rule to some people. Once you have been there so long you hit a glass ceiling you can't learn anymore.
401k
Minpunten
Not many opportunities for advancement in the company
Bedrijfscultuur
Manage the day-to-day operations of the field service business unit.
National Service Director (huidige medewerker) –  Remote15 juni 2015
Strong technologies and a fun place to work.

Software and hardware to protect newborns in hospitals and long term residents from envelopment and nurse call systems.
Very specified job details
Data Entry Clerk (voormalige medewerker) –  BROOKFIELD,WI 5300529 juli 2014
I enjoyed working there, a very casual and flexible atmosphere.
Pluspunten
got to go to lunch with my friend
Minpunten
No customer service contact face to face
High Turnover
Account Executive Long Term Care (voormalige medewerker) –  Brookfield, WI14 augustus 2013
I worked here 3 years and the turnover was terrible of the 120 - 150 employees that were there 50 were gone for various reasons during my tenure

Ownership seemed to hire new executive staff yearly and clean ho
local company
Minpunten
salary changes and commission payments
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 7NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
A technical challenge on a regular basis
Field Service Technician, Educator (huidige medewerker) –  Brookfield, WI5 augustus 2013
With my current employer, my days are hardly typical. I am generally traveling throughout my region and occasionally the nation to work on multiple technologies through multiple platforms has been both challenging and rewarding. I have taken my acquired experience and have applied it to a role as an educator in the Product Support Department in addition to my Field Service responsibilities.

The hardest part of my job is the travel. It is for a true road warrior. And being in the field makes career advancement extremely difficult.

The most enjoyable part of my job is working with great people, both customers and coworkers. My counterparts in the field and at the home office are both knowledgeable and very skilled. I also enjoy the new technology my company regularly rolls out. The Engineering Department is very skilled.
Pluspunten
Consistantly improving technology, colleagues, fair compensation.
Minpunten
Too much travel, little opportunity for advancement.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 6NeeRapporteren
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij RF Technologies. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag